Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby lukiusjohn » Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 am

So what do your Love...?

Love don't Fn exist, !

so what is your Purpose ?

Purpose don't F N exist!

So ... i think you get the point

the main problem i see, is that "God" is such a word and Title that it cannot be tied down to some offense that someone holds about one idea or perception,
God is meaning to Meaning, Life in life, Light in light, ...

you can't say that there is Purpose but no God, saying such a thing is just like saying that there is no Purpose.

I know that this goes against the norms of the lines that some of us are use to thinking in, ... but at some subconscious level i believe that this is a 10 out of 10 truth, or basically 100% of the time true truth.

MANY THINGS ARE INTELLIGENTLY MADE, but atheism screams that there is no Intelligent design,
We create, insects create, many things get created, but atheism will tell you that there is no Creator.

no matter how good of a point you make, once you say that there is no God, you take away the cornerstone out of all of the good points you just made, as the one man said or wrote on that one piece of paper " the one you reject has become the chief corner stone" ...
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 pm

The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - reason itself is redundant.

For if it is all gods plan - then isn't it gods plan for those people to be an atheist?

"Free will" you might say - but then god being omniscient knew that by giving people free will that people would be atheists. Therefore god must of wanted atheists. You seem to be arguing that god didn't mean to create atheists, which then puts you against god and you are doing what you claim atheists do...... By not recognising gods plan.....

Saying there is no god doesn't remove the purpose of life, it just gives the decision to life to decide what the purpose is.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

... Only if you "know" the future is when you lose free will to God's plan... as certainty there are things that are fix... and in motion...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Batman wrote:... Only if you "know" the future is when you lose free will to God's plan... as certainty there are things that are fix... and in motion...


Sounds like a feeble attempt to be cryptic, or what i imagine a Christian cult leader/ catholic priest would say to a young girl/boy before he rapes them.....

If the future can actually be "known" by anything or any one, then free will is just an illusion and doesn't exist. The two concepts opose each other.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:03 am

Sounds like a dimwit statement that does not BELIEVE in knowledge to see a future, let alone people having .. spiritual contacts outside your scope of darkness.

... as this nutshell statement is about 'TIME' moving forward' instead of backwards... by a "Hand of" intelligent design" and not random regardless of religious views... as atheism is a choice to doubt such ... (Generally excepted 'Belief of design')
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8803
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 am

Gus Who wrote:Sounds like a dimwit statement that does not BELIEVE in knowledge to see a future, let alone people having .. spiritual contacts outside your scope of darkness.

... as this nutshell statement is about 'TIME' moving forward' instead of backwards... by a "Hand of" intelligent design" and not random regardless of religious views... as atheism is a choice to doubt such ... (Generally excepted 'Belief of design')


You need to work on your communication skills.......and thought process.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:14 pm

The Eagle wrote:You need to work on your communication skills.......and thought process.

Hmmm ... Let's face facts (yours) ... you would think any religious person are all dingbats... (For believing in such... )
So I am at least attempting to communicate with ... (as Jesus would probably call you 'Dull' instead of a dimwit) you...

as God knows your perspective of logic ... (as anyone that has been on this board for a while knows your take ...) as spiritually goes to ... 'Dark side of the moon' stuff

:geek: as some can get it, and some can't (given a believe)

So if one takes "God" at his word... then God already knows everything ... and share to whom he designs to except such "Truth"

The problem that you seem to have is anyone who claims to have or believe in psychic abilities (dingbats) are crazy

... and to someone who has insight to such knowledge ... well I can communicate with dingbats just fine...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:You need to work on your communication skills.......and thought process.

Hmmm ... Let's face facts (yours) ... you would think any religious person are all dingbats... (For believing in such... )
So I am at least attempting to communicate with ... (as Jesus would probably call you 'Dull' instead of a dimwit) you...

as God knows your perspective of logic ... (as anyone that has been on this board for a while knows your take ...) as spiritually goes to ... 'Dark side of the moon' stuff

:geek: as some can get it, and some can't (given a believe)

So if one takes "God" at his word... then God already knows everything ... and share to whom he designs to except such "Truth"

The problem that you seem to have is anyone who claims to have or believe in psychic abilities (dingbats) are crazy

... and to someone who has insight to such knowledge ... well I can communicate with dingbats just fine...



Why are getting your knickers in a twist? If it's all part of gods plan - god meant for me to tell you that...... By you arguing against it you are rebelling against god.

Its interesting you want to take god at his word because what you claim as facts are not, what you claim I say are facts are not what I say are facts. What does your god say about bearing false witness? (I'll give you a clue - its one of those "thou shalt not" ones.....)

As for your communication skills, your second to last paragraph there would be an example. you are saying that people with or believe in psychic abilities ARE crazy, and that they ARE crazy is what you think I have a problem with. I'm sure you didn't mean that as it would be a silly thing to say from arguing your perspective.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Oh you should know me better than that... as you make me look good to all those dingbats ...

as WAT... were those odds when I was calling earthquakes ... or other events... (even though I use some of the USGS numbers) as dreams gave me insight..

People read and can see for themselves ... like last years Nov. 6th earthquake ... (and as I've been saying about the 'Perry EQ' )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8803
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Gus Who wrote:Oh you should know me better than that... as you make me look good to all those dingbats ...

as WAT... were those odds when I was calling earthquakes ... or other events... (even though I use some of the USGS numbers) as dreams gave me insight..

People read and can see for themselves ... like last years Nov. 6th earthquake ... (and as I've been saying about the 'Perry EQ' )


You need a reality check - you don't look good to people that believe in the Christian god or people that believe in psychic abilities. You too often get yourself cornered into arguments you can't win, proven wrong and quite frankly display unchristian viewpoints. To anyone that sees you for what you are, you are a damaged person that wants to think themselves special but you are not intelligent enough to pull that charade off.

Hmmm lets think about this -What were the odds of calling an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone, where scientists study and predict earthquakes all the time without the claim of psychic abilities? That's a tricky one....

The way dreams work - and you can test this for yourself, is that they are programmable. For instance if you look at earthquakes and stats about earthquakes - you will dream of earthquakes. If you look at a picture of Justin Bieber before you go to bed (as you probably do), you will dream of Justin Bieber. If you read the bible before bed n think about god - you will dream of what you thought god is. You can test it for yourself.

It's an important part of the human mind as a way of learning, by replaying memories tied into a narative - with the aid of some psychoactive drug produced naturally in the brain - hey presto dreams. Then events happen in real life - and you tie in the narative formed from past events (ie dreams) into what just happened and you get "I predicted that because I saw it in a dream"

Then of course you get people, like you looking to match current events to old dreams but not realising what dreams are, they believe themselves to have psychic abilities. That is why when tested and specifics are called for it gets proven to be a false claim as in your case.

Test the dream thing by all means you will see how it works for yourself. It's not me asking you to believe it because I say so - its something you can do and see for yourself. Willing to try?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:02 am

I do love these strangest, yet most familiar, quests, of our guests. :P

lukiusjohn, if purpose or love or reality exist, they do independently of one's opinion.

The Eagle wrote:The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - reason itself is redundant.

If cause and effect are true, even the physical universe is omnipotent and omniscient, and omnipresent.

The Eagle wrote: Isn't it gods plan for those people to be an atheist?

The present state does not necessarily reflect reality.
Why would this mean God wanted atheists? That's like saying if you make an error, you don't desire truth.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:55 am

Superman1 wrote:I do love oithese strangest, yet most familiar, quests, of our guests. :P

lukiusjohn, if purpose or love or reality exist, they do independently of one's opinion.

The Eagle wrote:The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - reason itself is redundant.

If cause and effect are true, even the physical universe is omnipotent and omniscient, and omnipresent.

The Eagle wrote: Isn't it gods plan for those people to be an atheist?

The present state does not necessarily reflect reality.
Why would this mean God wanted atheists? That's like saying if you make an error, you don't desire truth.


If cause and effect are true - indeed. If you have an omnipotent entity then cause and effect means nothing because that omnipotent entity can do anything outside of cause and effect. The world could be flat, the logical reasoning that tells us otherwise - god can just make it look like that. We can observe cause and effect in nature, observation being fallable of course. The universe doesn't have to omnipotent or omniscient, we haven't observed anything to suggest it is.

If god didn't want atheists, being omniscient, knowing that free will would create atheists - how could it be an error? So either god isn't omniscient and made an error (opens up god isn't perfect and therefore not everything is part of gods plan) or didnt error and god knowingly created atheists so its part of gods plan.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 am

The Eagle wrote:
You need a reality check - you don't look good to people that believe in the Christian god or people that believe in psychic abilities. You too often get yourself cornered into arguments you can't win, proven wrong and quite frankly display unchristian viewpoints. To anyone that sees you for what you are, you are a damaged person that wants to think themselves special but you are not intelligent enough to pull that charade off.

Hmmm lets think about this -What were the odds of calling an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone, where scientists study and predict earthquakes all the time without the claim of psychic abilities? That's a tricky one....

The way dreams work - and you can test this for yourself, is that they are programmable. For instance if you look at earthquakes and stats about earthquakes - you will dream of earthquakes. If you look at a picture of Justin Bieber before you go to bed (as you probably do), you will dream of Justin Bieber. If you read the bible before bed n think about god - you will dream of what you thought god is. You can test it for yourself.

It's an important part of the human mind as a way of learning, by replaying memories tied into a narative - with the aid of some psychoactive drug produced naturally in the brain - hey presto dreams. Then events happen in real life - and you tie in the narative formed from past events (ie dreams) into what just happened and you get "I predicted that because I saw it in a dream"

Then of course you get people, like you looking to match current events to old dreams but not realising what dreams are, they believe themselves to have psychic abilities. That is why when tested and specifics are called for it gets proven to be a false claim as in your case.

Test the dream thing by all means you will see how it works for yourself. It's not me asking you to believe it because I say so - its something you can do and see for yourself. Willing to try?


Yes, one can :infinity: "focus" in to a such 'Truth' in Time 2day, as I can and do link up with Jesus (spiritual thoughts) Today as a person ...
... but you might not get this spiritual connection due to your lack of observation.
... though as I have stated, I have been given insight ... and now focused in on such truth ... as the future has been already written in the stars (spiritually speaking) and though I come across as is... I do recognize that I do so by design ... and by my own choice

As only by design must things happen the way they do. One can not choose a choice that already has been made...

If you knew "Truth" then the path is lighted. (Even in dream lingo( :neer: batty stuff)... that many here try to study and improve on) as such (spiritual) dreams shape individuals thoughts... and therefore one should weigh to reasonable degree in ... :2cents: lingo
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8803
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:28 am

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
You need a reality check - you don't look good to people that believe in the Christian god or people that believe in psychic abilities. You too often get yourself cornered into arguments you can't win, proven wrong and quite frankly display unchristian viewpoints. To anyone that sees you for what you are, you are a damaged person that wants to think themselves special but you are not intelligent enough to pull that charade off.

Hmmm lets think about this -What were the odds of calling an earthquake in a regular earthquake zone, where scientists study and predict earthquakes all the time without the claim of psychic abilities? That's a tricky one....

The way dreams work - and you can test this for yourself, is that they are programmable. For instance if you look at earthquakes and stats about earthquakes - you will dream of earthquakes. If you look at a picture of Justin Bieber before you go to bed (as you probably do), you will dream of Justin Bieber. If you read the bible before bed n think about god - you will dream of what you thought god is. You can test it for yourself.

It's an important part of the human mind as a way of learning, by replaying memories tied into a narative - with the aid of some psychoactive drug produced naturally in the brain - hey presto dreams. Then events happen in real life - and you tie in the narative formed from past events (ie dreams) into what just happened and you get "I predicted that because I saw it in a dream"

Then of course you get people, like you looking to match current events to old dreams but :hothead: not realising what dreams are, they believe themselves to have psychic abilities. That is why when tested and specifics are called for it gets proven to be a false claim as in your case.

Test the dream thing by all means you will see how it works for yourself. It's not me asking you to believe it because I say so - its something you can do and see for yourself. Willing to try?


Yes, one can :infinity: "focus" in to a such 'Truth' in Time 2day, as I can and do link up with Jesus (spiritual thoughts) Today as a person ...
... but you might not get this spiritual connection due to your lack of observation.
... though as I have stated, I have been given insight ... and now focused in on such truth ... as the future has been already written in the stars (spiritually speaking) and though I come across as is... I do recognize that I do so by design ... and by my own choice

As only by design must things happen the way they do. One can not choose a choice that already has been made...

If you knew "Truth" then the path is lighted. (Even in dream lingo( :neer: batty stuff)... that many here try to study and improve on) as such (spiritual) dreams shape individuals thoughts... and therefore one should weigh to reasonable degree in ... :2cents: lingo


So only by design god made atheists?

"One cannot choose a choice that's already been made" - agreed well done

If the future is known by anything then there is no choice and Free will doesn't exist. If that's the case you having a pop at people that don't believe the same as you makes little sense - their choice to believe isn't their choice - same goes for anyone committing any horrific crime you have removed personal responsibility.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 am

Given the fact that "God" has access to each and everything ...
(God being Spirit and a living thing)

There is a kind of Universal law called "Motion" ... so maybe in "Time" such Dimwit perspectives of no "design" can understand how to believe in Dingbat thinking ... and thereby understand "God's choice to allow world such as this to grow in knowledge, before the "right knowledge" comes along and "communicates" ... such as planned and prophecied

... kind of hard to explain to Dimwit believers of no planning and not following the 'general plan' (that our world is corrupted and change is in store) ... as each religion tends to have a messiah type coming in to play ball!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:06 am

Batman wrote:Given the fact that "God" has access to each and everything ...
(God being Spirit and a living thing)

There is a kind of Universal law called "Motion" ... so maybe in "Time" such Dimwit perspectives of no "design" can understand how to believe in Dingbat thinking ... and thereby understand "God's choice to allow world such as this to grow in knowledge, before the "right knowledge" comes along and "communicates" ... such as planned and prophecied

... kind of hard to explain to Dimwit believers of no planning and not following the 'general plan' (that our world is corrupted and change is in store) ... as each religion tends to have a messiah type coming in to play ball!


Not sure what you are trying to say. When in trouble in an argument you go off into babble land and don't communicate well.

Logic is there - can't have free will and the future known because the concepts contradict each other.

Address that by all means, I welcome it. but you need to do it in a way we can understand you otherwise there is no discussion. Trying to meet you half way here batty.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell R lost in space

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Again this kind of stuff is over your head ... you'll just have to wait and I'll explain it to others about my dingbat marbles concept... and how it can click with some, but not with others... and maybe you'll :banghead: open a book about the duel concept of truths.. (Given that God communicates with some dingbats, but not with others who fall into a dimwit stage of not 'getting it' ) given time periods and a willingness to believe in "God" (his plan/ design)

:whistling: ... or you just don't make the cut.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell R lost in space

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Batman wrote:Again this kind of stuff is over your head ... you'll just have to wait and I'll explain it to others about my dingbat marbles concept... and how it can click with some, but not with others... and maybe you'll :banghead: open a book about the duel concept of truths.. (Given that God communicates with some dingbats, but not with others who fall into a dimwit stage of not 'getting it' ) given time periods and a willingness to believe in "God" (his plan/ design)

:whistling: ... or you just don't make the cut.


Lol you are having a problem communicating your ideas and its my fault?

Seriously batty if you cant communicate your ideas in plain English - what are you relying on? Deciphering your posts you've come up looking like a fool so is that why you post like you do?

What are you hoping to achieve?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:56 pm

No... as some people are hardwired like you.. that can not comprehend this kind of batty stuff... as the Christian faith talks about 'Holy Ghost' (spiritual truth) ...
Called ' :tongue: Tongues'
The Acts of the Apostles. ... The Spirit is poured out on the day of Pentecost—Peter testifies of Jesus’ resurrection—He tells how to gain salvation and speaks of the gift of the Holy Ghost—Many believe and are baptized. ... 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8803
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Gus Who wrote:No... as some people are hardwired like you.. that can not comprehend this kind of batty stuff... as the Christian faith talks about 'Holy Ghost' (spiritual truth) ...
Called ' :tongue: Tongues'
The Acts of the Apostles. ... The Spirit is poured out on the day of Pentecost—Peter testifies of Jesus’ resurrection—He tells how to gain salvation and speaks of the gift of the Holy Ghost—Many believe and are baptized. ... 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,...


Batty I cant comprehend what you are trying to say because of how you are saying it. This is a discussion forum. If you are not here to engage in discussion then what are you here for?

What are you scared of?

Tap your sandals and move on. Know who said that?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:38 am

... don't you mean that you can't comprehend ... God or design by creation .. or the word Motion ... (in all it's directions)
or do you mean you can't comprehend the word 'prophecies' / psychic abilities... or Holy Ghost /speaking in Tougues a Christian reference..

:pacing: Scared of? ... not scared as much as ... :infinity: seeing world war 3 and not acting, as the consequences of billions of lives and a planet destroyed ... well batty stuff!

Sandals... I have not heard that phrase, but would say it derives from shaking the dust off your feet... as a Christian teaching..
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

Batman wrote:... don't you mean that you can't comprehend ... God or design by creation .. or the word Motion ... (in all it's directions)
or do you mean you can't comprehend the word 'prophecies' / psychic abilities... or Holy Ghost /speaking in Tougues a Christian reference..

:pacing: Scared of? ... not scared as much as ... :infinity: seeing world war 3 and not acting, as the consequences of billions of lives and a planet destroyed ... well batty stuff!

Sandals... I have not heard that phrase, but would say it derives from shaking the dust off your feet... as a Christian teaching..


Batty just because I discount it through logic and reason doesn't mean I cant comprehend it. I struggle to comprehend what you are trying say sometimes - its not the subject matter, its how you personally try and communicate it.

I was asking you what are scared of by not talking in plain English. Deciphering your posts you sound like a simpleton so is that why? Do you think it makes you sound more spiritual or something - because it doesn't.

So you do know at least one of Jesus' teachings but yet you don't follow it? Are Jesus' words not important to you? Are gods words not important to you?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

So then what part of English that I have written in which I posted that I was a prophetic dreamer and post warnings don't you comprehend? (given I warn of future events happening)

...as the fact are there?

So let's face the facts, as you can not comprehend that there are people that have such abilities. and as your argue on this form that ... were batty ... so I am playing into your hands... (But yet I know that I recieve, and am a prophetic dreamer... and have a little more knowledge of the future ... due to this ability )
... and you want to argue/debate about WAT ... if I recieve informed about something like major earthquakes or school shootings ... when I post right before...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Batman wrote:So then what part of English that I have written in which I posted that I was a prophetic dreamer and post warnings don't you comprehend? (given I warn of future events happening)

...as the fact are there?

So let's face the facts, as you can not comprehend that there are people that have such abilities. and as your argue on this form that ... were batty ... so I am playing into your hands... (But yet I know that I recieve, and am a prophetic dreamer... and have a little more knowledge of the future ... due to this ability )
... and you want to argue/debate about WAT ... if I recieve informed about something like major earthquakes or school shootings ... when I post right before...


We'll your first sentence didn't make much sense there, but its a better effort than usual i suppose.

You throw the word fact at things that are not -( bearing false witness again - your god would not approve)

Lets establish some facts about your ability:

Fact - your so called prophecy was calling an earthquake in a well established and documented earthquake zone.

Fact - the specifics of date time location you called -where all incorrect

Fact - when the specifics you predicted proved to be wrong, you kept saying you weren't wrong and tried to match you dream prophecy to other earthquakes despite the specifics you mentioned not matching.

Re-read the post a few above about how dreams and people that say they have prophetic abilities work and see if you can see any similarities to what you did....
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Is God an Atheist? ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 am

God knowing there would be atheists doesn't mean God's plan is to have atheists.
Man being atheist is not God going against himself. It is going against the idea of God.
If God is real, atheism would mean man's error (which is what I meant before and should have said clearer).

Saying "If it is all God's plan," is in danger of being a generalism that can include everything man does wrong.
But I think you would have to differentiate the context of what God's goal is, verses the existing reality of what is not.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Is God an Atheist? ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:18 am

Superman1 wrote:God knowing there would be atheists doesn't mean God's plan is to have atheists.
Man being atheist is not God going against himself. It is going against the idea of God.
If God is real, atheism would mean man's error (which is what I meant before and should have said clearer).

Saying "If it is all God's plan," is in danger of being a generalism that can include everything man does wrong.
But I think you would have to differentiate the context of what God's goal is, verses the existing reality of what is not.


Ok - so you think an omniscient god created man and free will - I.e. deliberately and knowingly created atheists, but gods doesn't want atheists and isn't part of gods plan. You can see that doesn't make sense surely? You are saying god created something he didn't want in existence.

You see its the omniscient part of the belief - that means god knew what he was doing, man doing anything wrong god is responsible for because he knew and created it happening.

It reminds me of people recovering from an illness - praise god! - but if the recovery has anything to do with god - then didnt god created the illness in the first place?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in Houston ( shell)

Postby Batman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 am

Houston... the fact is ... (between U&i) and this subject matter, one of us has to be right and speaking for God light/ Truth... and the other is wrong and speaking for the darkness of space!

Houston, Eagle... and his Dark side of the moon wrote:
We'll your first sentence didn't make much sense there, but its a better effort than usual i suppose.

You throw the word fact at things that are not -( bearing false witness again - your god would not approve)

Lets establish some facts about your ability:

Fact - your so called prophecy was calling an earthquake in a well established and documented earthquake zone.

Fact - the specifics of date time location you called -where all incorrect

Fact - when the specifics you predicted proved to be wrong, you kept saying you weren't wrong and tried to match you dream prophecy to other earthquakes despite the specifics you mentioned not matching.

Re-read the post a few above about how dreams and people that say they have prophetic abilities work and see if you can see any similarities to what you did....

That is b-cuz you find it hard to comprehend ... as I made a "Federal Case" out of these Earthquakes. (Given facts that I too have to use numbers (some coming from corrupted data to narrow down a time frame window)

If you looked at the Federal Case, I did call the Nov. 6, 2016 earthquake...

... so the Fact is that the future can be seen by such abilities ... in which i state come from the Holy Ghost(batty source :dreams: Z-land...) ... which goes too codes / Tougues (some interpretation on my part needed) as communication go... :neer:

This is WiFi communication... no strings attached stuff! Atheist types don't posses the brain power to pick up on such ding :ecstatic: bat stuff.

You must have enough :2cents: to make a marble roll over. So the Q goes to a belief in God/ souls

... as Gods plan is to have 'smart, open minded to facts and truth... people move through space and time..' as their choice... with knowledge of darkness
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in Houston ( shell)

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 am

Batman wrote:Houston... the fact is ... (between U&i) and this subject matter, one of us has to be right and speaking for God light/ Truth... and the other is wrong and speaking for the darkness of space!

Houston, Eagle... and his Dark side of the moon wrote:
We'll your first sentence didn't make much sense there, but its a better effort than usual i suppose.

You throw the word fact at things that are not -( bearing false witness again - your god would not approve)

Lets establish some facts about your ability:

Fact - your so called prophecy was calling an earthquake in a well established and documented earthquake zone.

Fact - the specifics of date time location you called -where all incorrect

Fact - when the specifics you predicted proved to be wrong, you kept saying you weren't wrong and tried to match you dream prophecy to other earthquakes despite the specifics you mentioned not matching.

Re-read the post a few above about how dreams and people that say they have prophetic abilities work and see if you can see any similarities to what you did....

That is b-cuz you find it hard to comprehend ... as I made a "Federal Case" out of these Earthquakes. (Given facts that I too have to use numbers (some coming from corrupted data to narrow down a time frame window)

If you looked at the Federal Case, I did call the Nov. 6, 2016 earthquake...

... so the Fact is that the future can be seen by such abilities ... in which i state come from the Holy Ghost(batty source :dreams: Z-land...) ... which goes too codes / Tougues (some interpretation on my part needed) as communication go... :neer:

This is WiFi communication... no strings attached stuff! Atheist types don't posses the brain power to pick up on such ding :ecstatic: bat stuff.

You must have enough :2cents: to make a marble roll over. So the Q goes to a belief in God/ souls

... as Gods plan is to have 'smart, open minded to facts and truth... people move through space and time..' as their choice... with knowledge of darkness


If you are a prime example of gods plan - its not smart, fair mindedness he is looking for. Bearing false witness is against gods commandments so careful batty. You know you are talking shite.

Why you keep persisting is beyond Jesus' teachings - oh and you don't speak for god. You don't know gods plan. You are not special - stop the charade, stop talking like a duche.

God told me to tell you that - your posts offend him
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Well if I offend God.. I tend to get bad dreams! Also anyone that know your MO can see that your here to argue against believers in such a God.

So what is it, as if 'God' exsist then you've lost your argument here!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Is God an Atheist? ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 pm

The Eagle wrote:Ok - so you think an omniscient god created man and free will - I.e. deliberately and knowingly created atheists, but gods doesn't want atheists and isn't part of gods plan. You can see that doesn't make sense surely? You are saying god created something he didn't want in existence.

You see its the omniscient part of the belief - that means god knew what he was doing, man doing anything wrong god is responsible for because he knew and created it happening.

It reminds me of people recovering from an illness - praise god! - but if the recovery has anything to do with god - then didnt god created the illness in the first place?


Yes ok, I am saying god created the possibility of something he didn't want in existence, he has to. And that could enable man to learn.
Why does God being all-seeing have to mean man has to be perfect too? All-seeing can also mean seeing anything, like atheism, can occur. Seeing that anything could go wrong, and should be allowed. Otherwise it would not be all-seeing, not free, and restrictive.

So why isn't the world God-like in the first place? Why are there atheists? This could explain the reason for the great divide between God and man.
People might blame God for war. There is no contradiction if it is man who creates war.
Why would what man does have to change God? Disease too does not have to be God's cause, just because it happens in man. It would be sure that God enables it, allows it, though.
Last edited by Superman1 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Batman wrote:Well if I offend God.. I tend to get bad dreams! Also anyone that know your MO can see that your here to argue against believers in such a God.

So what is it, as if 'God' exists then you've lost your argument here!


If you offend god you get bad dreams - what are you, 6 years old? You know elf on a shelf isn't real don't you?

I'm here to discuss ideas, to encourage and defend logic and reason, to point out flaws and contradictions in people claiming facts when they are anything but.

If there is an omniscient god - that means he knew what he was doing creating mankind that would create religions and beliefs about god that are so ridiculous and any fair minded person should reject them. if an omniscient god exists then perhaps the test is to recognise that people don't speak for god, what if logic and reason is valued over faith in false beliefs.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 pm

The Eagle wrote:If you offend god you get bad dreams - what are you, 6 years old? You know elf on a shelf isn't real don't you?

I'm here to discuss ideas, to encourage and defend logic and reason, to point out flaws and contradictions in people claiming facts when they are anything but.

If there is an omniscient god - that means he knew what he was doing creating mankind that would create religions and beliefs about god that are so ridiculous and any fair minded person should reject them. if an omniscient god exists then perhaps the test is to recognise that people don't speak for god, what if logic and reason is valued over faith in false beliefs.

Bad dreams... yes that is my perspective! Lets face facts given the insight of seeing the future at times...

Now do you even stop and think?? Clearly we are taking opposing views... and i've stated that there are those that
have an ability to prophesies, as it was written in the bible in these end times, these kind of dreams well come to people...

So you deny anyone who every even claimed such visions, even when they come true... your saying even Jesus could not have such vision.

There is no logic in your argument, as reasonable people knows that God made individuals that have choices... but (spiritual God) knows what choices everyone has... as Jesus still had to communicate as a prophet when he was just a mortal soul.
Tell your truth in a yes or no... can the future be seen?
.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Is God an Atheist? ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Superman1 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Ok - so you think an omniscient god created man and free will - I.e. deliberately and knowingly created atheists, but gods doesn't want atheists and isn't part of gods plan. You can see that doesn't make sense surely? You are saying god created something he didn't want in existence.

You see its the omniscient part of the belief - that means god knew what he was doing, man doing anything wrong god is responsible for because he knew and created it happening.

It reminds me of people recovering from an illness - praise god! - but if the recovery has anything to do with god - then didnt god created the illness in the first place?


Yes ok, I am saying god created the possibility of something he didn't want in existence, he has to. And that could enable man to learn.
Why does God being all-seeing have to mean man has to be perfect too? All-seeing can also mean seeing anything, like atheism, can occur. Seeing that anything could go wrong, and should be allowed. Otherwise it would not be all-seeing, not free, and restrictive.

So why isn't the world God-like in the first place? Why are there atheists? This could explain the reason for the great divide between God and man.
People might blame God for war. There is no contradiction if it is man who creates war.
Why would what man does have to change God? Disease too does not have to be God's cause, just because it happens in man. It would be sure that God enables it, allows it, though.


So we have an omniscient god creating something he doesnt want, knows that atheists won't believe in him before they were a twinkle in their parents eyes - but punishes them for not believing in him - even though he knowingly created them. That doesn't make sense. So saying god says it should be allowed - but then saying its not part of gods plan isn't a contradiction?

Who said the world isn't god like already? Who said god is good, who said god is perfect, the answer is man. No one has suggested man has changed god. More that god of religion is created in mankinds image.

Man might create war - but god created man knowing that man would create war. If you released an unrepentant arsonist from prison and gave him a box of matches - are you to blame for the building and people that goes up in flames?

For an omniscient omnipotent god to exist - wouldn't it be better to say all that should be - is. Excluding things from "gods plan" is mankinds issue - not god, because all that should be is.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:If you offend god you get bad dreams - what are you, 6 years old? You know elf on a shelf isn't real don't you?

I'm here to discuss ideas, to encourage and defend logic and reason, to point out flaws and contradictions in people claiming facts when they are anything but.

If there is an omniscient god - that means he knew what he was doing creating mankind that would create religions and beliefs about god that are so ridiculous and any fair minded person should reject them. if an omniscient god exists then perhaps the test is to recognise that people don't speak for god, what if logic and reason is valued over faith in false beliefs.

Bad dreams... yes that is my perspective! Lets face facts given the insight of seeing the future at times...

Now do you even stop and think?? Clearly we are taking opposing views... and i've stated that there are those that
have an ability to prophesies, as it was written in the bible in these end times, these kind of dreams well come to people...

So you deny anyone who every even claimed such visions, even when they come true... your saying even Jesus could not have such vision.

There is no logic in your argument, as reasonable people knows that God made individuals that have choices... but (spiritual God) knows what choices everyone has... as Jesus still had to communicate as a prophet when he was just a mortal soul.
Tell your truth in a yes or no... can the future be seen?
.


It's simple batty - if free will exists then god can't be omniscient and the future can't be seen. Logically you can't have free will and the future known. God knowing the choices isn't the issue - knowing which choices are made before they are chosen conflicts with free will. It means there is no free will. That is logical - and that is where what you are saying falls down in terms of truth. Personally I believe in free will.

You can either accept that or live in contradiction its up to you. But it goes back to balancing your beliefs, structuring them in a way that avoids contradiction, as contradiction should point to something is not true.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a Houstonshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:03 am

It was a yes or no Q
Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Tell your truth in a yes or no... can the future be seen?
.


It's simple batty - if free will exists then god can't be omniscient and the future can't be seen. Logically you can't have free will and the future known. God knowing the choices isn't the issue - knowing which choices are made before they are chosen conflicts with free will. It means there is no free will. That is logical - and that is where what you are saying falls down in terms of truth. Personally I believe in free will.

You can either accept that or live in contradiction its up to you. But it goes back to balancing your beliefs, structuring them in a way that avoids contradiction, as contradiction should point to something is not true.

... again ... the question was about :infinity: seeing the future / being shown or informed of the future ... as many cultures and religions have people recorded to have such abilities ...
Even on this form, people post and testify to such ... :infinity: Sight
So let ask the Q to actual "Truth" and not your personal truth ... with record history at your fingertips ... with all that you know or have seen or heard of...

Can the Future be seen? It's a yes or no question! There is no maybe, as it's not about a belief, disregard our personal beliefs... YES or NO

Well it every be possible to send messages through time and space even for a split second?
...
Well it every be possible to send messages through time and space even for a split second?
:neer: Daz-a-Boo :whoa: Houston are you there? Can you talk to The Eagle into landing on the Dark side of the Moon with a yes or NO
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a Houstonshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 am

Batman wrote:It was a yes or no Q
Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Tell your truth in a yes or no... can the future be seen?
.


It's simple batty - if free will exists then god can't be omniscient and the future can't be seen. Logically you can't have free will and the future known. God knowing the choices isn't the issue - knowing which choices are made before they are chosen conflicts with free will. It means there is no free will. That is logical - and that is where what you are saying falls down in terms of truth. Personally I believe in free will.

You can either accept that or live in contradiction its up to you. But it goes back to balancing your beliefs, structuring them in a way that avoids contradiction, as contradiction should point to something is not true.

... again ... the question was about :infinity: seeing the future / being shown or informed of the future ... as many cultures and religions have people recorded to have such abilities ...
Even on this form, people post and testify to such ... :infinity: Sight
So let ask the Q to actual "Truth" and not your personal truth ... with record history at your fingertips ... with all that you know or have seen or heard of...

Can the Future be seen? It's a yes or no question! There is no maybe, as it's not about a belief, disregard our personal beliefs... YES or NO

Well it every be possible to send messages through time and space even for a split second?
...
Well it every be possible to send messages through time and space even for a split second?
:neer: Daz-a-Boo :whoa: Houston are you there? Can you talk to The Eagle into landing on the Dark side of the Moon with a yes or NO


Batty I answered your question. If free will exists then no the future can't be seen. It's logical and reasoned out. If free will doesn't exist - then yes the future can be seen. I believe in free will so personally i say no the future can't be seen by you or anyone or anything, including god. Try eliminating contradictions in your beliefs.

I've explained logically how dream prophecy works.

Let's make it clear when tested all so call psychics fail.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:18 pm

So why can't you just say... no?

... is it that you don't believe in a God that says ... play on when being a ref? (as is anyone that's been viewing our conversation can't already see our positions .. and knew your dimwit logic... as I've read others bring up strong argument to your BS logic...

So how would you try to explain that someone like me, that claims such ability .... and let me say... "Perry Oklahoma (area) is going to have a major Earthquke in which was prophesied to happen in the bible that well shake the earth core... (more people well feel this quake than any other quake in history...) as I did have a earthquake dream in which is said to be the most felt earthquake in history (2011 Virginia EQ 5.8 I believe)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby Superman1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Ah I think I see now I have missed your point, because it depends what you mean by God's plan.
1) Everything that happens regardless, good and bad.
2) Just what God wants that is good.

It seems you mean 1, I have meant 2.
And it seems by omni you mean god has seen all that will happen before it does. We talked about that meaning of omniscient before I think.
I'm not sure if it has to mean predicting all the future. In my view it may mean having all knowledge, or all understanding, yet may be not seeing the future or all of it, and that power might be trivial.
All-seeing and all-powerful must mean seeing everything in consciousness, having full Awareness and Power, which are essential when you are God. But must it mean being fully clairvoyant or is that possible, even for God, and due to man's free will?

So, yes, I agree with your last point:
For an omniscient omnipotent god to exist (that means seeing the future perfectly) - wouldn't it be better to say all that should be - is.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 pm

... the point being ... about glimpsing the future (as way too much info when God count hairs on people head at any given time... well let's not split hairs
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Batman wrote:So why can't you just say... no?

... is it that you don't believe in a God that says ... play on when being a ref? (as is anyone that's been viewing our conversation can't already see our positions .. and knew your dimwit logic... as I've read others bring up strong argument to your BS logic...

So how would you try to explain that someone like me, that claims such ability .... and let me say... "Perry Oklahoma (area) is going to have a major Earthquke in which was prophesied to happen in the bible that well shake the earth core... (more people well feel this quake than any other quake in history...) as I did have a earthquake dream in which is said to be the most felt earthquake in history (2011 Virginia EQ 5.8 I believe)


I did say no batty.

Simple for people like you - you are deluded. You believe you have the ability but are mistaken about what dreams are, how they are formed and you can't see you are linking past events to current events. Simple as that.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the solutions i see)

Postby The Eagle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Superman1 wrote:Ah I think I see now I have missed your point, because it depends what you mean by God's plan.
1) Everything that happens regardless, good and bad.
2) Just what God wants that is good.

It seems you mean 1, I have meant 2.
And it seems by omni you mean god has seen all that will happen before it does. We talked about that meaning of omniscient before I think.
I'm not sure if it has to mean predicting all the future. In my view it may mean having all knowledge, or all understanding, yet may be not seeing the future or all of it, and that power might be trivial.
All-seeing and all-powerful must mean seeing everything in consciousness, having full Awareness and Power, which are essential when you are God. But must it mean being fully clairvoyant or is that possible, even for God, and due to man's free will?

So, yes, I agree with your last point:
For an omniscient omnipotent god to exist (that means seeing the future perfectly) - wouldn't it be better to say all that should be - is.


That is why I discount an omniscient god. Simply the future can't be known by anything if free will exists. So it limits what can be known - you can argue the future hasn't happened so god can know all things now and in the past - but I think that conflicts with omniscience - and has further impact for omnipotence.

I think good /bad are judgements from mankind - god is neither good nor evil.

So the result of this is -if we have an omnipotent/omniscient god and all that should be - is, then free will doesn't exist, and choosing to believe in god (and whatever religion) isn't more what gods wants than being an atheist. It's actually quite unifying for all of mankind - and no reason to argue lol.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: God in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 am

You're saying God can't exist because there is free will.
Or that free will has more power than God could have.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in England ... English

Postby Batman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:28 am

Houston, The Eagle wrote:
I did say no batty.

Simple for people like you - you are deluded. You believe you have the ability but are mistaken about what dreams are, how they are formed and you can't see you are linking past events to current events. Simple as that.

:neer: Don't you mean ... just Dingbatty for having abilities or this way of communicating to a stationary Dimwit that is on the dark side of the PLANit ...

So if God was all that you say in light, and the future was dark as in night time... do you think you'll ever wake up in this :sleep: form to see the Sun lite?

That Q is only if you can comprehend light TOO KNOWLEDGE... as Wii have to be adversary in your kind of logic... as bats can fly at night, where Eagles can't!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: God in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby The Eagle » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Superman1 wrote:You're saying God can't exist because there is free will.
Or that free will has more power than God could have.


No - I'm saying an "omnipotent, omniscient god" cant exist because there is free will. omnipotent being "can do anything", omniscient being "knows anything".

omnipotence - can god make a round square? - omnipotence- yes god can do anything - but you cant get a round square - so no.

omniscience, does god know the future if free will exists? omniscience, yes god knows everything, but if free will exists then the future can't be known because a choice wouldn't be a choice - so no.

(the free will example can still be used to discount omnipotence as - "can god know the future? - Free will still state no god cant know it - therefore cant do anything so omnipotence is affected)

you see what I am saying? - if you have "god can know and do anything" as a starting point - you have to include/defend nonsense and contradiction, therefore logic/reason is redundant.

I'm not saying necessarily that god doesn't exist, the above argument isn't saying that - but "can do anything" and "knows everything" - logically should be discounted as being part of the nature of god.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in England ... English

Postby The Eagle » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Batman wrote:
Houston, The Eagle wrote:
I did say no batty.

Simple for people like you - you are deluded. You believe you have the ability but are mistaken about what dreams are, how they are formed and you can't see you are linking past events to current events. Simple as that.

:neer: Don't you mean ... just Dingbatty for having abilities or this way of communicating to a stationary Dimwit that is on the dark side of the PLANit ...

So if God was all that you say in light, and the future was dark as in night time... do you think you'll ever wake up in this :sleep: form to see the Sun lite?

That Q is only if you can comprehend light TOO KNOWLEDGE... as Wii have to be adversary in your kind of logic... as bats can fly at night, where Eagles can't!


Nope. Think it's pretty clear what I mean - you are deluded. reasons already explained - re-read if you missed it.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am

The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - man's reason itself is redundant.
Then if God can exist as long as he is not omnieverything, free will again has conquered him and is more powerful. The statement alone seems a contradiction of terms.
You are setting a limit on God, by thinking like man.
Regarding knowing the future, you are professing to understand the mind of God with man's reasoning. That is probably infinitely more than like a one year old kid trying to understand an adult.

If you're omniscipresent (well it could be in the dictionary next year ;) ), by the very definition nothing that can exist will be a problem.
Rather than free will getting in the way, the opposite of that must be true therefore and be implemented and integrated as the biggest asset.
I don't think that omnipotence must mean to make a round square is a logical requirement. The statement alone defiles definition and reason and function, as Data from Star Trek may say.
That's my view, that it seems a paradox.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in English...England

Postby Batman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 am

Nope. Think it's pretty clear what I mean - you are deluded. reasons already explained - re-read if you missed it.

... and what part of English did you not understand...
Maybe the part were I warned the US government about major Earthquakes... or the post that I've pointed out that came true...
of coarse you think everyone is a dingbat or in your term here deluted...

If the future is being shown through dreams, then there must be a DESIGN that we are all part of... and it was your choice ... as not to comprehend facts as they are..

Which shows to everyone who communicates with your type of view...

That's how Wii kind of argue at times... as you are Dull to the very scope of WAT is the Subject Matter. You just don't get it!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Free Will in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:44 am

Superman1 wrote:I should have simply said first:

Free will can't determine that prophesy doesn't exist, just that it might or might not happen.
That's like if you have a lot of turn offs in the road ahead, one can't happen because you can choose.

Actually "Free will" to Prophesy logic here, shows higher and lower form of "Truth" in this kind of quest

... as a simple question to truth, can determine your free will level... As the less free will you have to such grand design the more free will is given to you in the grand scheme of things.

... as 'Duh Eagle' can not fly into :neer: 'Batty Space' and has the problem, Houston ... with God's plan for the future to see and have more choices to fly in 2

:geek: The Fact here is that I fly with God plan in mind, having free will too give duh Eagle a :dusto: SPLATT! as part of God's plan for being a dimwit and flying into the darkness without God's plan in mind. :lol: (Athesim types don't get batty cent to fly into the darkness with God in mind)

REMEMBER...
The Eagle wrote:The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - reason itself is redundant.

For if it is all gods plan - then isn't it gods plan for those people to be an atheist?

"Free will" you might say - but then god being omniscient knew that by giving people free will that people would be atheists. Therefore god must of wanted atheists.

God gave 2 lights too ... a Sun and a moon for man to see with in the beginning
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Superman1 wrote:The problem you have is once an omnipotent, omniscient god belief is accepted - man's reason itself is redundant.
Then if God can exist as long as he is not omnieverything, free will again has conquered him and is more powerful. The statement alone seems a contradiction of terms.
You are setting a limit on God, by thinking like man.
Regarding knowing the future, you are professing to understand the mind of God with man's reasoning. That is probably infinitely more than like a one year old kid trying to understand an adult.

If you're omniscipresent (well it could be in the dictionary next year ;) ), by the very definition nothing that can exist will be a problem.
Rather than free will getting in the way, the opposite of that must be true therefore and be implemented and integrated as the biggest asset.
I don't think that omnipotence must mean to make a round square is a logical requirement. The statement alone defiles definition and reason and function, as Data from Star Trek may say.
That's my view, that it seems a paradox.


excuse the temporary username.

you've hit the nail on the head there - we can only think like man. you do too. result being you are arguing mankind's assumption that the impossible is possible - v's how we as mankind deem something is possible/impossible. so given that - its the assumption that is on shaky ground. think about how you discount pixies, unicorns, Pegasus, countless other beliefs that you believe not to be true - and then think why you do not apply the same reasoning of those things to an omnipotent, omniscient god.

free will conquering god, not necessarily - I think you are getting caught up wanting god to be the most powerful thing. however, if god gave mankind free will - he can perhaps take it back at any moment so omnipotence could still apply. just while free will exists, then god cannot know the future. that is not suggesting a case where mankind is putting limits on god, more that god has limited himself by giving mankind free will.

you can say "god can do anything", - but look around - this is "everything" - everything that exists is the anything that god can do, but that doesn't include impossibilities (i.e. round squares), do you see what I mean?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Shared Bottom Border