Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Someone that passed,please help me understand the meaning

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Someone that passed,please help me understand the meaning

Postby D3nis3 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:02 am

I had a dream last night about the father of my children,we've been separated for 8 years and both gone onto other relationships,but still got on sometimes lol. He passed 1st march, me and the children was with him till the end. I was walking down a hospital corridor going towards a prison waiting room, all people I knew was waiting sitting at the tables in the room, before I got to the door, He came walking down the corridor with police officers handcuffed to each hand,a male and female, he was right behind me and asked me if I was okay? The police then said to him "right that's it you're not going in now" they pulled him back up the corridor, He then comes walking back down to me with one handcuff empty but still on his wrist and the police woman lying on the floor up the corridor,she wasn't hurt, the man was still in the other handcuff but on the floor,He was just pulling him along with him, none of them was hurt, He then got to me again and said "I just need to make sure you're okay?" I said "yes I'm fine honest" he then just disappears and I woke up
D3nis3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Someone that passed,please help me understand the meanin

Postby HexHammer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm not expert on this, but here's my best shot.

Seems he has immense love for you and will look after you from beyond for a long time since he apparently will overcome any obstacle to look after you. The dead will always speak the truth.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Someone that passed,please help me understand the meanin

Postby Doolin17 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:47 pm

He was in the hospital with an illness ( a life sentence represented by prison wait room and the officers). The officers represent death. He tried to fight and be free but could not quash them (they were okay) He did not completely break free (one cuff representing his illness) and succumbed. The message is that through his death he is free from illness and suffering, returning to assure you he has always cared and will always watch your back.
Doolin17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs