Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby GaiaWSO » Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 am

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, although I'm no stranger to meditative and dream experiences. For a year and a half now, I've been working on what's called "phase" meditation before I fall asleep. This is a deep meditative state in which I'm lucid enough to hear voices and see imagery. I've also had many out of body experiences, astral projections, and lucid dreams. Another thing that I deal with on a night to night basis is what people refer to as "shadow people". Mostly, I treat it as a learning experience because I'm fascinated by what I pick up on. After working closely and making several mental connections with a mentor for 9 months, We've been able to exchange information gathered in phase meditation and dreams and confirm that some details we pick up on have truth to them not previously known. I think of it as a type of thought experiment and try to stay objective and use the scientific method to confirm what is real versus what's merely fantasy.

When it comes to meditation, remote viewing, "visions", and dreams, what people don't understand is that most of the time, what one is encountering are images created by shadow entities. Whether one is sitting down with the intention of connecting to their higher mind in meditation, practicing occult rituals, or calling upon archangels/gods or goddesses/ etc, one is in fact sending out a signal via the higher self that these shadow entities pick up on. And since shadows contain worlds of information in their minds, they can become whatever you're asking for so that you believe that what you're seeing is Archangel Gabriel, Vishnu, Satan, etc, etc. As for dreams, if a shadow pulls you into their world, you'll be seeing not only the reflection of your own mind, but the collective thoughts of other people's minds as well. Most of the time, dream interpretation is mostly irrelevant and the imagery has little to do with the dreamer - the dream is just a means of getting the dreamer to ask questions, which keeps the higher mind stimulated enough for the shadow to use the dreamer as a type of charging station. There are many facets to this problem, and if you find yourselves experiencing frequent episodes of sleep paralysis, nightmares involving demonic sounding voices, jarring out of body experiences, violent dreams about vampires, gunmen, war, etc, I encourage you to check out a series of videos my mentor has created which explain the problem you're encountering. https://www.youtube.com/user/torxed482 If this link doesn't work, Youtube Powessy.

In no way am I trying to shape or offend anybody's beliefs. I, like my mentor, am just trying to put the word out and see if we can collect these entities and end the problem. One way of doing so is reaching out, because if someone is carrying a shadow, the shadow will see you asking questions about this information and use thought forms to find me. It would be my hope that if I can't, at the very least, reassure viewers that they have nothing to fear by these shadow entity visitations - using knowledge as a subduer - that I could collect whatever is floating around. Shadows flit from person to person based on the act of one asking questions about another person. I'm hoping if you are carrying a shadow, this post gets your attention, and likewise, grabs the attention of the shadow.

Thanks for taking the time to read my beliefs. I know they offer a different take on the state of things, but I'm just trying to learn and to help.
GaiaWSO
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby Mr. Green » Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 pm

GaiaWSO wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, although I'm no stranger to meditative and dream experiences. For a year and a half now, I've been working on what's called "phase" meditation before I fall asleep. This is a deep meditative state in which I'm lucid enough to hear voices and see imagery. I've also had many out of body experiences, astral projections, and lucid dreams.

I call this the lounge, and it gets spooky real some times. Seems to be dreamers from all over the planet waiting to achieve lucid dreaming, but instead get lost on the way and take frustrations out on each other. Not real though, imo.
Another thing that I deal with on a night to night basis is what people refer to as "shadow people". Mostly, I treat it as a learning experience because I'm fascinated by what I pick up on. After working closely and making several mental connections with a mentor for 9 months, We've been able to exchange information gathered in phase meditation and dreams and confirm that some details we pick up on have truth to them not previously known.

Previously known to whom, you?
I think of it as a type of thought experiment and try to stay objective and use the scientific method to confirm what is real versus what's merely fantasy. When it comes to meditation, remote viewing, "visions", and dreams, what people don't understand is that most of the time, what one is encountering are images created by shadow entities.


Fucking hell. </done>
Mr. Green
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby GaiaWSO » Thu May 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Mr. Green wrote:
GaiaWSO wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, although I'm no stranger to meditative and dream experiences. For a year and a half now, I've been working on what's called "phase" meditation before I fall asleep. This is a deep meditative state in which I'm lucid enough to hear voices and see imagery. I've also had many out of body experiences, astral projections, and lucid dreams.

I call this the lounge, and it gets spooky real some times. Seems to be dreamers from all over the planet waiting to achieve lucid dreaming, but instead get lost on the way and take frustrations out on each other. Not real though, imo.
Another thing that I deal with on a night to night basis is what people refer to as "shadow people". Mostly, I treat it as a learning experience because I'm fascinated by what I pick up on. After working closely and making several mental connections with a mentor for 9 months, We've been able to exchange information gathered in phase meditation and dreams and confirm that some details we pick up on have truth to them not previously known.

Previously known to whom, you?
I think of it as a type of thought experiment and try to stay objective and use the scientific method to confirm what is real versus what's merely fantasy. When it comes to meditation, remote viewing, "visions", and dreams, what people don't understand is that most of the time, what one is encountering are images created by shadow entities.


Fucking hell. </done>


Hi, Mr. Green. Mostly what I'm picking up on in my meditations are either things coming from "the veil" (unseen dimension) or from inside my mind (when shadow people come to me, they dump loads of voices inside. Sometimes it sounds like being in an arena full of people and then it takes awhile for all the noise to die down). Mostly, I'm seeing imaginary worlds and people's thoughts. It's nothing harmful or extremely revelatory, but it's fascinating. I guess most people just watch TV. I like to meditate because I never know what I'll see. Every once in awhile, I hear or see something that has to do with physical reality, kind of like a psychic insight. It's just interesting to keep tabs on it.

What I mean by not previously known is that let's say my mentor encounters an event in his day that had an impact on him. I pick up on this without him telling me about it beforehand. I tell him after I've seen something in meditation and he's able to confirm that this event did indeed happen to him. It's the same in reverse as well. He's picked up on things about me too.
GaiaWSO
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby Scorpio1 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Exactly, Gaia! You describe it very well. It doesn't happen to me, but it did decades ago.

The astral is not a safe place, it is full of tricksters and illusions, I've given up trying to point out to 'channelers' that no, 'Archangel Michael' probably isn't.

Meditation without simultaneously working to overcome your egoism is dangerous. (Rudolf Steiner's book, "Knowledge of the Higher Worlds; how is it achieved?" is good, and is free to read at the online RS archive). Because what happens is that you go out of body, or enter a light trance state, but because your vibrations aren't very high, the only place you can go is the astral; and as said, the astral is not a good source of knowledge. It is easy to become the plaything of negative entities there. Initiates skip over the astral plane entirely. Investigating it is like walking through Times Square at 3am, naked, and hoping the people you'll meet will be trustworthy. :)
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby jacob56 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:49 pm

All wants to download youtube videos from smartphone device to get entertain from their handset. Now download videoder here to download music and videos.
jacob56
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby Shaninj » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:04 am

Quick question- I've had a sibling pass away about 2 years ago. He was an addict and became upsessed with demons ect. I've always been in tune with some spiritual awareness, but within the last year or so I have daily occcurances of shadow people, lights flicker, tv goes on and off, repeated numbers ect. However I feel an evilness to the core. Could this be my loved one or something trying to make believe it is? Any thoughts?
Shaninj
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby ambigUne » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Shaninj wrote:Quick question- I've had a sibling pass away about 2 years ago. He was an addict and became upsessed with demons ect. I've always been in tune with some spiritual awareness, but within the last year or so I have daily occcurances of shadow people, lights flicker, tv goes on and off, repeated numbers ect. However I feel an evilness to the core. Could this be my loved one or something trying to make believe it is? Any thoughts?


What do you believe is the cause?

I will say that drug use alone is invitation to demonic influences, so conscious fascination and attraction to those influences while on drugs obviously intensifies the demonic presence. How did your brother die?

Regardless of your present theological associations, I recommend reading Ephesians 6: 10-20, NIV translation gives the best diction I think. If you do decide to read it, don't read it just once. The first time will possibly register through a heavy fog that will prevent you from seething into the true insight of the passage. Read it over several times if you really want to activate the power of the scripture. Slower each time. Meditatively engage the passage. You will notice your attention focus in on the meaning and you will sense the fog clear by the end. This could act could very well be the beginning of ending these shadow encounters. If you do this, please let me know about your experience :)
Only when you choose to serve everyone are you a slave to no one
User avatar
ambigUne
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Meditation Dreaming and the Shadow Problem

Postby AaronRar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Sorry ken,your post seemed like an answer to another thread.
My bad.

Old boy,dont ya think"lead us not into temptation" is a sort of metaphor?
Like-steer us away from temptation?
AaronRar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Re: Meditation, Dreaming, and the Shadow Problem

Postby Xwikki » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 pm

GaiaWSO wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, although I'm no stranger to meditative and dream experiences. For a year and a half now, I've been working on what's called "phase" meditation before I fall asleep. This is a deep meditative state in which I'm lucid enough to hear voices and see imagery. I've also had many out of body experiences, astral projections, and lucid dreams.

... you mean being awake?

nonsense wrote:Another thing that I deal with on a night to night basis is what people refer to as "shadow people".

what

WHAT wrote:try to stay objective and use the scientific method to confirm what is real versus what's merely fantasy.

How the hell can you use the scientific method of thinking real hard to work that one out

igiveup wrote:As for dreams, if a shadow pulls you into their world, you'll be seeing not only the reflection of your own mind, but the collective thoughts of other people's minds as well. Most of the time, dream interpretation is mostly irrelevant and the imagery has little to do with the dreamer - the dream is just a means of getting the dreamer to ask questions, which keeps the higher mind stimulated enough for the shadow to use the dreamer as a type of charging station.

omg it sounds like something my mother would say.

whatever wrote:I will say that drug use alone is invitation to demonic influences, so conscious fascination and attraction to those influences while on drugs obviously intensifies the demonic presence.

Image
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Location: England

Meditation Dreaming and the Shadow Problem

Postby inpuri » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Jesus said to his disciples:
You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. -- John 15:14
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:36 am


Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Shared Bottom Border