Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

GODS THOUGHTS ON ASTRAL PROJECTION?????

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

GODS THOUGHTS ON ASTRAL PROJECTION?????

Postby Coreybl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Astral projection, lucid dreaming, dream paralysis is something that has been happening to me since I could remember, as a little girl I use to get really frighten, it was until I was about 16 that I came across a dream book and star it to read about lucid dreams and astral projection, there was a point in my life when I was able to control it, I could astral project easily, become aware in my dreams, and overcome dream paralysis, however I was also going to church at the time, and I went to one of those spiritual camps and the pastor gave us a paper to circle the bad this that we were doing and it capture my attention that astral traveling was amongst the occult I quickly began to reaserch and well according to religion, its demonic realms that humans should not be messing with. Now im 25 my faith to god has always been shaki I do believe in him and I am aware of his immense power, but its not something that I want it, matter fact now when it happens I just pray if I become lucid all I say ¨god if this is you protect me¨ an my dream always turns into this beautiful land escape, green blue sky and waterfall all around. When I astral project I get really frighten so I start praying and it goes away but not always. And usually when I astral project I end up having sexual encounters or flying out into outer space I fly just over the earth and I get so frighten that I don't want to look else where. In real life im a very curios person and yes my sexual drive is very very strong, and I don't go to church anymore because its hard for me to believe in religion but I do believe in god so I guess my questions is, god communicates through dreams but if its all bad according to the bible then how do I make it stop??? I had recently start it wanting to astral project because I wanted to communicate with my ex boyfriend somehow but then I began to feel frighten again, like im doing something very wrong. ive never been scared of the dark or being alone but recently I can't even go to the bathroom at night or be by my self. What do I do?
Coreybl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: GODS THOUGHTS ON ASTRAL PROJECTION?????

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Coreybl wrote:Astral projection, lucid dreaming, dream paralysis is something that has been happening to me since I could remember, as a little girl I use to get really frighten, it was until I was about 16 that I came across a dream book and star it to read about lucid dreams and astral projection, there was a point in my life when I was able to control it, I could astral project easily, become aware in my dreams, and overcome dream paralysis, however I was also going to church at the time, and I went to one of those spiritual camps and the pastor gave us a paper to circle the bad this that we were doing and it capture my attention that astral traveling was amongst the occult I quickly began to reaserch and well according to religion, its demonic realms that humans should not be messing with. Now im 25 my faith to god has always been shaki I do believe in him and I am aware of his immense power, but its not something that I want it, matter fact now when it happens I just pray if I become lucid all I say ¨god if this is you protect me¨ an my dream always turns into this beautiful land escape, green blue sky and waterfall all around. When I astral project I get really frighten so I start praying and it goes away but not always. And usually when I astral project I end up having sexual encounters or flying out into outer space I fly just over the earth and I get so frighten that I don't want to look else where. In real life im a very curios person and yes my sexual drive is very very strong, and I don't go to church anymore because its hard for me to believe in religion but I do believe in god so I guess my questions is, god communicates through dreams but if its all bad according to the bible then how do I make it stop??? I had recently start it wanting to astral project because I wanted to communicate with my ex boyfriend somehow but then I began to feel frighten again, like im doing something very wrong. ive never been scared of the dark or being alone but recently I can't even go to the bathroom at night or be by my self. What do I do?

It's not demonic. It's a natural gift. Preachers insist it is demonic because they have less control over you.
God created you and God gave you the gift. It's all good.
Many people in the Bible were psychic and gifted like you.....Jesus, Ezekiel, Daniel, there are others.....
The Bible said to avoid sorcerers, but that is because they are crooks. Liars. Jesus said that God was within us and I bet he said much more about it, but his remarks are locked away in the basement of the Vatican.

Keep doing what you did to astrally project if you feel comfortable with it and just discuss it with people with similar interests. If anyone condemns you for it they are not our friend.

You pray to God for protection, that is good, just do that before you go to bed or make attempts to astrally project. Surround yourself with white light before you do and ask for protection from God and ask that only positive thoughts and energies enter your dream state.

It's funny that there are numerous references to psychic experiences in the Bible and that these are perfectly acceptable but when you and I have them, it's devil worshipping. At least to some people.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Godess » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm

What raymond said. Especially the last part. :clap:
Godess
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ChristieB » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:18 am

When you astral project on your own...then it is demonic. Trust me on this. I have a lot of demonic experiences to know better. I also teach on deception, and how the devil tricks and comes in different ways.

Now if God takes your spirit out of your body...then that is a different story. That is from God and is something God did to you. But anything else is demonic. You are actually having demonic experiences that they are giving you when you astral project. I have had demonic experiences like this and God actually set me free from them and delivered me out of what I was in. He is so good! :excited:

Anyways, also when you ask God for protection, you need to be asking him to surround you with Jesus. Not with "White Light" as the other user says. The bible says that
the devil can also come as an "angel of light" to trick you (a white light). He can come in many different forms to trick you, and even make you think he is a good angel.

The only protection to make sure to stay on the right path, and not head into darkness and evil...is to make sure you follow Jesus and love him. Ask him into your heart. He loves you and wants to help you. :heartpump: :heartpump: He is the only thing that will protect you from the evil that comes in different disguises to trick you.

The bible talks about all the ways he comes to trick you, trust me he does! I have already been through it myself! It is all real!

Please believe me when I say I am a teacher. I have written many books. Check them out here: http://www.ChristianDreamBook.com
ChristieB
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:19 pm

What Raymond said. :)
Of course it's not 'demonic'! What a sad idea. You know, EVERYONE 'astral projects.' Where do you think you are in dreams? In the astral world. And your experiences, whether beautiful or hellish, depend on what you are like inside, as a soul. The only difference is that some people remember their experiences at night, others don't.

When you leave your body at night, your physical body is protected by your angel, and no harm will come to you.
However, if you *deliberately* try to OOBE (travel in the astral), for mere curiosity or fun, that is dangerous. (The same with drugs and deliberately-induced trance states). Your angel doesn't guard your physical body then, and you can get into trouble. But otherwise, no, it's a natural thing.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby SlayerOfLight » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:38 pm

I don't know much about astral projection so I can't say anything about that. But I don't think lucid dreaming is demonic because It is nothing more than being aware and conscious in your dreams. Sleep paralysis on the other hand is a whole different thing. Wether it really is a demonic visitation or just a hallucination-causing disturbance in the REM-sleep is up to debate.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mmonee » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:55 am

I'm with the last reply :) I have had combination of both,, and to be honest, sorry, THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN THING OK LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of body, and DREAM STATE
ARE THE SAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :) :) ;) I have heard these discussions and observations on many talk shows,, in many forums,, the difference is so little, just call it what it is,,
THE SAME. When we sleep, we disconnect from our bodies,, just not far,, true out of body experience beings have seen this with their own eyessssssssss,, no myth,, no mystery,, FACT,, SIGHT WITH ASTRAL EYES,, they have reported seeiing their fellow relatives floating above their bodies,, but just inches at most,, that is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF US.. not some,, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL They reported seeing when we shifted into other
positions in the "sleep state" it was our ASTRAL BODIES going back in to then shifttttt,,then again the separation HAPPENED AGAIN ;) I myself have experienced this the past week,,,,,, full control in the dream state, sleep paralysyis in the near wake state.
mmonee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:33 am

In my experience, dream lingo is a form of tongues in this kind of travel ... as the white light can be compared to the the background on the screen here :computer: where all souls can... beep ... beep ... beep (as anyone can write a book) ... as this is Holy Ghosts talk about God ...

... (As the bible is based on many books about communications with "God" ... and how Jesus did what he did...)

as each dream is a perspective of the dreamer... as the dreamer has to 1st recognize this :neer: batty channel for WAT it is!

(As I refer it too, ARITHMETIC CODE) as one has too decode there own dreams and astral *... projecting

It should not be considered either Good or Evil, but an existence of the light.

Sex in dreams can be taken ... well let's just say, I came out of the batty closet when, I found myself half naked in a closet with a woman in the same state of mind ... and she wanted to go to the bed...
(Okay so it kind of going public with personal here with info) ... yep going out of this world ...

... sex could be good or bad...

...To the questions of the bible and ... Please put in perspective of time and who been interpreting it ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby SOG » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Is it safe when you astral project? Is your body, mind and soul safe from other spirits invading you while you are away from your body?
SOG
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xwikki » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:26 pm

What is it with everyone being so convinced that demons would want to invade their nasty minds anyway.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs