Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:13 am

The Eagle wrote:
lol - no, there is a big different to what I am saying and you. you see the source of that interaction - isn't god, its the people that believe that that god is like that.

how about this:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Through Incoherent Code

I was going to go for:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Than Intelligent Consideration

Well in this ARITHMETIC, an idiot can get the plus sign code (+) to get into heaven, and the X, where even those that can do more advanced math problems can't see this basic code and not get into the X, the Y, or :sleep: codes.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Goldmoon wrote:So you don't have a problem with other cultures - just their beliefs.
...if a belief is harmful and a lie ... Yes, in a way ... like atheist- as they spread a lie of disbelief
When missionaries tried to convert natives peacefully - they didn't have success because the natives were trying to tell them they already believed in god, and the missionaries were insistent that they didn't. Simply because they didn't have a bible, or come to know god they way they did. ... again perspective ... as some players can play ball with this "Great Spirit" (what is it you call your ... God or gods? ... )

The language barrier also played a part in that whole fiasco. (it didn't just happen here, it happened all over the world too)
Yes, there we'll always be that issue, as black and white turn shades of ...
You seem to perpetuate that problem even now, with the same insistence. The problem is you say you respect other cultures but you make a mockery of them. Many other cultures live their lives directly tied to their spirituality and beliefs about god, the way they live their lives daily is not separate from their belief system. To insist or try to convert others to follow the arithmetic code you do, is directly showing disrespect to them. Come on now.. Be a sport... If you can't stand the heat in a kitchen, get out! As arguments can get heated... and passion can be a plus sign (goes to movement and side on a issue or truth)
I used Dimwit and Dingbat ... I combine some characters to give some of you peanut brains some Gobble Gobble ...

Tell me - why is there only one path to god? Why is your belief system the only right one? I know that you believe the arithmetic code spells it out, but why is your belief that it is that way? What makes the 'christian' belief right and all others wrong? Why isn't it possible that god gave different codes or truths to different cultures so that one day when they crossed paths they could share and gain more understanding about the universal truth than they had before they made contact?
... If you could read the code... you would go dingbat because it's kind of out of this world. But yet deaf, dumb and blind kids can see such (+) plus sign and codes and get the X
It is said - that when the four directions came together they were supposed to have shared their knowledge with each other, which was supposed to have brought peace and made a better world. The west was given the knowledge of the community, the land/earth, they were supposed to know how to balance and interact so not to harm or leave scars upon the earth and there would be abundance of food and resources. The north was to bring the knowledge of fire, to be able to invent and use technologies to help humankind survive a bit easier, the east was to bring the knowledge of the inner self, to understand the powers of the I. The south was to master the water and bring to the world community that which nourishes them. your getting into the ways of this world development as a perspective ... Yes

If you look at the different cultures you can see that there is indeed a truth to that. White man has mastered the fire - technology most of it has the spark of fire in it, the natives of the west knew how to live off the land and take only what was needed to survive - living in harmony with the earth and its creatures, the east has mastered the self, the inner human nature - the monks, the martial arts and all that - is all about the inner knowledge and power, and the south, the Africans and such - have brought many medical breakthroughs (through blood- which is life's water) to us. Most likely if we get to accepting and saving them they will also figure out how to save the waters that are now polluted with garbage.

When we came together we were supposed to have embraced the knowledge and learned from each other which would have brought about world peace. Instead, we squashed that which wasn't like us. We dismissed and destroyed anything that wasn't like us. It threw the world into an imbalance which created the chaos we have today. Its time to stop doing that - or your Armageddon will be upon us and the universe will balance us out the only way it can. We have the choice to decide the fate of the world, and it starts simply with the individual. ... this has all been "prophesied" as a new era has to come from the old...

We can keep perpetuating all that ever has been - or we can choose to move in a different direction.

Your arithmetic code does not bring the peace and utopia that you seem to think it does. It is flawed because it causes imbalance - and the universal code is all about balance. - Its not difficult - even a child can understand it.

:infinity: Pocahontas, as a seer... I have seen enough of ... to project... some outcomes... as many people pick up message in this time according to Acts 2:17-21... Though a Gus WAT code is coming that we'll solve problems as it has a :harhar: (=) sign in that equation, that balance such problems of any X that may arise.
Last edited by Batman on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
lol - no, there is a big different to what I am saying and you. you see the source of that interaction - isn't god, its the people that believe that that god is like that.

how about this:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Through Incoherent Code

I was going to go for:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Than Intelligent Consideration

Well in this ARITHMETIC, an idiot can get the plus sign code (+) to get into heaven, and the X, where even those that can do more advanced math problems can't see this basic code and not get into the X, the Y, or :sleep: codes.

Or............ You are just ranting and it means nothing - its not even logical...........

I studied maths so I can do advanced math problems.

Heres something you dont do:

A Real Ingenious Theist Honours Mathmatics Essential To Intelligent Conciousness

:lol:
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Or............ You are just ranting and it means nothing - its not even logical...........

A Real Ingenious Theist Honours Mathmatics Essential To Intelligent Conciousness

Then you should stick to the very basics, because your missed the football on this one again, Charlie Brown.
As in this code, I will share with children who can get the plus sign as a tee to kick off the Football with.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Then you should stick to the very basics, because your missed the football on this one again, Charlie Brown.
As in this code, I will share with children who can get the plus sign as a tee to kick off the Football with.

Lol and why isnt it you missing something?

My people have been playing football much longer than yours - you have much to learn about the basics.

You dont honour mathmatics by calling something arithmetic - that isnt arithmetic.

Being a "non-practicing catholic" and defending the catholic church as you have - I am sure you shouldnt be sharing anything with children..........
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:53 pm

The Eagle wrote:

My people have been playing football much longer than yours - you have much to learn about the basics.

You dont honour mathmatics by calling something arithmetic - that isnt arithmetic.

Being a "non-practicing catholic" and defending the catholic church as you have - I am sure you shouldnt be sharing anything with children..........

Look at the "Title of the thread" - and try "perceiving" what a code is? Also take in mind that "pilgrims and Indians" are eating turkey as Dingbats and Dimwits ... in the kind of way we're going at it ...

The way I feel about the Church is the way I feel about the US gov. A change of thinking is needed :dummy" ... back to basics... Half of Christian are at odds with other Christians... (As the Pope the other day said it was a sin against God ... "euthanasia" - as I say he wrong... as JESUS knew he was going to die for ... Well, the Church is taking too hard a stand on the issue .. They should set guidelines for doctors to be the judge... and pass liability on thier souls... as the Pope is promoting suffering a cruel death ... which goes against "light")

:? Your People as peanuts and the gang? Do your people believe in a "ghost" (a spiritual soul, that is your core?) ... that lives beyond 1 life time... as you keep on saying no, but Pocahontas believes in the spirit... Clearly Atheist say no...
... as I am saying that there are "codes" .. symbols.. :2cents: ... Like in the Matrix (movie) a pill that you have to swallow as bread and wine ... and you can see the X .. That's the way you can kick a football off a tee in this dream field.

...as Pocahontas can paint with all the colors of the wind, but that is not ARITHMETIC CODE truth ... that more wind talking then Arithmetic.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Yes we need to get back to basics.

The problem is that you let the bible and the influence of those who let it get out of whack enter your thesis.

The bible being turned to for guidance - is exactly that which put us in a direction that we should not be going....

Your arithmetic code isn't changing or getting back to basics - its only substitution for what was already written or done.

Pocahontas was not a seer. She was an adventurer. The references you keep making - is the twisted version of the actual history behind the story. Disney has it all wrong. lol

Its fine if you don't give a fig about what others really believe - but its really irresponsible to perpetuate the stereo types, and blindness in regards to such things.

The problem is the code isn't really a code - you over complicate it. Getting back to basics is quite simple and not veiled in secrecy - its right there for anyone to see. People don't argue the idea that things need to change - just whether or not they think you have a clue of what that really should be. The reason why I tend to follow 'the color of the winds' is because it is the basics - clear and not covered in secrecy. Its simple and natural and grounded. - There are not multiple gods - just the great mystery, aka the great spirit.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Eagle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:18 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Look at the "Title of the thread" - and try "perceiving" what a code is? Also take in mind that "pilgrims and Indians" are eating turkey as Dingbats and Dimwits ... in the kind of way we're going at it ...

The way I feel about the Church is the way I feel about the US gov. A change of thinking is needed :dummy" ... back to basics... Half of Christian are at odds with other Christians... (As the Pope the other day said it was a sin against God ... "euthanasia" - as I say he wrong... as JESUS knew he was going to die for ... Well, the Church is taking too hard a stand on the issue .. They should set guidelines for doctors to be the judge... and pass liability on thier souls... as the Pope is promoting suffering a cruel death ... which goes against "light")

:? Your People as peanuts and the gang? Do your people believe in a "ghost" (a spiritual soul, that is your core?) ... that lives beyond 1 life time... as you keep on saying no, but Pocahontas believes in the spirit... Clearly Atheist say no...
... as I am saying that there are "codes" .. symbols.. :2cents: ... Like in the Matrix (movie) a pill that you have to swallow as bread and wine ... and you can see the X .. That's the way you can kick a football off a tee in this dream field.

...as Pocahontas can paint with all the colors of the wind, but that is not ARITHMETIC CODE truth ... that more wind talking then Arithmetic.

Oh I know what a code is. Heres one: virgin birth 25th december, died for mankinds sins, resurrected at easter, the light, 12 disciples, trinity. All of which pagan mythology (personification of universal processes and human survival) all existing before paul got his hands on jesus' story. Doesnt take much to work that code out.....

The church shouldnt be setting any guidlines for doctors, politicians or scientists - they set the guidelines for a portion (not all) of christians. Again you are living a few hundred years out of date.

I believe in spirit as a result of life - not beyond life.

Goldie is right, the code you suggest is simply replacing an existing system with one that pushes you to the top - and you call me the egoist..... Why should people listen to you? You move people away from jesus' teachings, so christians shouldnt listen to you, let alone anyone else from any other religion or belief system. You are very superficial, your argument has no substance.

"arithmetic code truth" - try dealing with "truth", if you add on words to "truth" then you are not talking about truth anymore.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 am

Goldmoon wrote:Yes we need to get back to basics.

The problem is that you let the bible and the influence of those who let it get out of whack enter your thesis.
The bible being turned to for guidance - is exactly that which put us in a direction that we should not be going....
Your arithmetic code isn't changing or getting back to basics - its only substitution for what was already written or done.
... The bible is a source in which is a foundation to these kinds of codes, as it does date back to the Genie, it has codes in it ... and the spirit base things on it... So it is intertwined into the "era"... Many codes from dreams in that time to this time show some messages in which "ARITHMETIC" plays a part in as "odds"... go

... as I noted - from the bible- ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. (‭Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭17-18‬) - that goes to all sports players ... all I have done is brought the level to dimwit or dingbat level - either you understand dingbat or your a dimwit

Pocahontas was not a seer. She was an adventurer. The references you keep making - is the twisted version of the actual history behind the story. Disney has it all wrong. lol she also sang song and yapped a lot about spirit and gravity ... everything that came to her mind... as a society came in and had little regard to balance ... due to the higher level of knowledge coming from another realm... going to imbalance or dingbat

Its fine if you don't give a fig about what others really believe - but its really irresponsible to perpetuate the stereo types, and blindness in regards to such things. accually dreams put out "stereo types" and so does society, it does not mean a person is prejudice or see things naked, if there saying that you don't have any balls to play tennis with, so get the null score .. It does show a dimwit approch to such problems with WORDS (something that Gates and Jobs can try to work out in PC (Public Court))

The problem is the code isn't really a code - you over complicate it. Getting back to basics is quite simple and not veiled in secrecy - its right there for anyone to see. People don't argue the idea that things need to change - just whether or not they think you have a clue of what that really should be. The reason why I tend to follow 'the color of the winds' is because it is the basics - clear and not covered in secrecy. Its simple and natural and grounded. - There are not multiple gods - just the great mystery, aka the great spirit.

Yes, and look at the problems that come with things blowing in the wind... Rumors, gossip ... and bad spirits that bring in weeds of ... He said, she said ... as this field of dreams can only conjure up things... that as ARITHMETIC code goes... May or may not play out... in which players can determine with basic dot to dot skills if you get the cross sign. (+) if you do than you can move into the X... otherwise your stuck with a problem like Charlie Brown flat on his back looking up at Sky Father, trying to figure out X, Y & :sleep:

You say you can paint with all the colors of the wind, but can you read the writing on the cave wall? Can you talk Bedrock like Fred Flinstone with Gazoo here ... or do you get lost in the quarry?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135853&p=649761#p649680
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:32 pm

The true story of pocahontas was not at all of her singing.

She was ten years old when she met John smith. He lied about the story of how she saved his life, it was invented to appease the masses in England. She was very interested in the white man's culture, and she married a white man. John Ralph and had a child by him, she died at the age of 22, if i remember correctly it was tuberculosis or some other common disease at the time. She had started to get homesick so they traveled back to the states, in which time she became ill on the voyage.

She was known for her kindness, and curious spirit. She was appalled when she saw the 'bear' show for the royalty. In which a bear was antagonized and harassed for 'fun'. She served as a linguist between her people and the English, and lived in Jamestown for quite a while. She learned english and became baptized Rebbecca. Dear lord she must have been quite evil. lol She understood the merit of merging the two cultures, she fell in love with a white man and no it was not John smith, she was an advocate for her people the entire time of her short life. John Ralph also advocated for her people right along side of her. Her ancestors still reside in the area - and imagine this - they are all Caucasian to look at them. lol But they know where they come from and the traditions of their maternal family.

The gossip and garbage you speak of is the gossip and garbage of white men. Not the native americans. The singing you speak of is Disney and not history. There is no confusion when it comes to the teachings and the life of Pocahontas except for that which is exaggerated by the white man, the Christians. Go figure.

Oddly enough Pocahontas the one you seem to want to discredit - didn't know stereo types. She didn't know prejudice and accepted both people as they were. God forbid we actually follow her example - we just might be mislead no? lol

I am sure you do underestimate me, and that is fine because I won't ever be cornered into claiming one set system of belief when they are all valid and worthy. Its my word against yours - that I am not lost or without a soul. I get that, but no amount of you belching your bile towards me will ever make me stop and say - oh wow you are right. lol Which is why I keep saying this is going to get no where and eventually its a pointless and circular discussion.

Your contradictions and hypocrisies are many. Your understanding - is really not understanding at all, just re-spewing words of others. You are one of the sheep and not as free thinking as you would like to believe.. Nothing of what you say is new or astounding, its all been done before, time and time and time again. Are you crazy? No, I wouldn't label you that. Though I do believe you are blinded by ego and fear. That observation will not change no matter how much you change the way you communicate, or don't as the case may be.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:"

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."-FDR

One was supposedly a spiritual quote - one a political one - both lead to the same truth. The spiritual and physical are not separate - they are one in the same. No matter which path you follow- both apply.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:29 am

The Eagle wrote:
Oh I know what a code is. Heres one: virgin birth 25th december, died for mankinds sins, resurrected at easter, the light, 12 disciples, trinity. All of which pagan mythology (personification of universal processes and human survival) all existing before paul got his hands on jesus' story. Doesnt take much to work that code out.....
code are a little harder to read, but ... the "Abomination" sign should of hit the dingbat bell! [/color]
The church shouldnt be setting any guidlines for doctors, politicians or scientists - they set the guidelines for a portion (not all) of christians. Again you are living a few hundred years out of date.
the church should be a moral compass for the world, are they in tune - they clearly need updates
no heaven, no hell... No afterlife direction .. No ghost ...
Goldie is right, the code you suggest is simply replacing an existing system with one that pushes you to the top - and you call me the egoist..... Why should people listen to you? ... the "Abomination" sign should of hit the dingbat bell! But ¢ I can :infinity: C the ball, I can play it ... You move people away from jesus' teachings, so christians shouldnt listen to you, let alone anyone else from any other religion or belief system. You are very superficial, your argument has no substance.

"arithmetic code truth" - try dealing with "truth", if you add on words to "truth" then you are not talking about truth anymore.

Charlie Brown, this thread to this ball that you've myth into is fill with :dusto: DUSTO that you where so close to nailing on the head. :dummy"

But I am in line with what the bible teaches... as a Christian, I have a right to use my John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt name ... as part of ... (Body and soul... Call Trinity/Holy Ghost )
Last edited by Gus Who on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:35 am

Goldmoon wrote:The true story of pocahontas was not at all of her singing.

She was ten years old when she met John smith. He lied about the story of how she saved his life, it was invented to appease the masses in England. She was very interested in the white man's culture, and she married a white man. John Ralph and had a child by him, she died at the age of 22, if i remember correctly it was tuberculosis or some other common disease at the time. She had started to get homesick so they traveled back to the states, in which time she became ill on the voyage.

She was known for her kindness, and curious spirit. She was appalled when she saw the 'bear' show for the royalty. In which a bear was antagonized and harassed for 'fun'. She served as a linguist between her people and the English, and lived in Jamestown for quite a while. She learned english and became baptized Rebbecca. Dear lord she must have been quite evil. lol She understood the merit of merging the two cultures, she fell in love with a white man and no it was not John smith, she was an advocate for her people the entire time of her short life. John Ralph also advocated for her people right along side of her. Her ancestors still reside in the area - and imagine this - they are all Caucasian to look at them. lol But they know where they come from and the traditions of their maternal family.

The gossip and garbage you speak of is the gossip and garbage of white men. Not the native americans. The singing you speak of is Disney and not history. There is no confusion when it comes to the teachings and the life of Pocahontas except for that which is exaggerated by the white man, the Christians. Go figure.

Oddly enough Pocahontas the one you seem to want to discredit - didn't know stereo types. She didn't know prejudice and accepted both people as they were. God forbid we actually follow her example - we just might be mislead no? lol

I am sure you do underestimate me, and that is fine because I won't ever be cornered into claiming one set system of belief when they are all valid and worthy. Its my word against yours - that I am not lost or without a soul. I get that, but no amount of you belching your bile towards me will ever make me stop and say - oh wow you are right. lol Which is why I keep saying this is going to get no where and eventually its a pointless and circular discussion.

Your contradictions and hypocrisies are many. Your understanding - is really not understanding at all, just re-spewing words of others. You are one of the sheep and not as free thinking as you would like to believe.. Nothing of what you say is new or astounding, its all been done before, time and time and time again. Are you crazy? No, I wouldn't label you that. Though I do believe you are blinded by ego and fear. That observation will not change no matter how much you change the way you communicate, or don't as the case may be.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:"

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."-FDR

One was supposedly a spiritual quote - one a political one - both lead to the same truth. The spiritual and physical are not separate - they are one in the same. No matter which path you follow- both apply.

Well it all AD up to where we are going to stand in X
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:04 am

Gus Who wrote:But I am in line with what the bible teaches... as a Christian, I have a right to use my John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt name ... as part of ... (Body and soul... Call Trinity/Holy Ghost )

You a Christian? That's the best joke I've heard in a long, long time. :rofl:
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 am

Slade Wilson wrote:
Gus Who wrote:But I am in line with what the bible teaches... as a Christian, I have a right to use my John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt name ... as part of ... (Body and soul... Call Trinity/Holy Ghost )

You a Christian? That's the best joke I've heard in a long, long time. :rofl:

Yeah Wii go by... John Jacob jingleheimer Schmidt ... In this kind of dreamland with Pocahontis Charlie Brown. Sounds like your flying a kite in this wind with the peanut gang... Be careful of the the Kite eating tree.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
code are a little harder to read, but ... the "Abomination" sign should of hit the dingbat bell! [/color]
the church should be a moral compass for the world, are they in tune - they clearly need updates
no heaven, no hell... No afterlife direction .. No ghost ...
Goldie is right, the code you suggest is simply replacing an existing system with one that pushes you to the top - and you call me the egoist..... Why should people listen to you? ... the "Abomination" sign should of hit the dingbat bell! But ¢ I can :infinity: C the ball, I can play it ... You move people away from jesus' teachings, so christians shouldnt listen to you, let alone anyone else from any other religion or belief system. You are very superficial, your argument has no substance.

Charlie Brown, this thread to this ball that you've myth into is fill with :dusto: DUSTO that you where so close to nailing on the head. :dummy"

But I am in line with what the bible teaches... as a Christian, I have a right to use my John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt name ... as part of ... (Body and soul... Call Trinity/Holy Ghost )

A church that defends peados - should be the moral compass to the world...... nice job.....

Need updates? Let me get this straight - Last time god sent his "son" to make changes - and now hes sent you???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heaven/hell is a state of mind. The whole lake of fire thing - is about being in a position in your life where whatever you choose its not good.

No afterlife - what makes you you is reliant on having a body - remove the body you have no concious thought, no feeling, no emotion, no memmory - can you exist without those things? No.

No ghost - not as in you existing without a body for reasons above.

You are no christian I think that is plain to see for everyone. - you dont follow jesus' teachings so how are you christian? Because you believe in jesus? You say you believe in jesus but wont follow jesus' teachings...... Should I add that to your hypocrite list with all the others? :dummy"
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:46 pm

The Eagle wrote:
A church that defends peados - should be the moral compass to the world...... nice job..... yes, that is one main reason why I state I am not a practicing Catholic... but I did follow how they corrected a lot of the problem and paid out "claims" and tried to "settle" with victims ...

Need updates? Let me get this straight - Last time god sent his "son" to make changes - and now hes sent you???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no.. as a seer, like most seer or part of the body.. Put out a perspective ... It's up to us to make a Gus Who or WAT name (good or bad) as I claim "intellectual Property rights" to ... ARITHMETIC CODE ... (Everything I post or say) ... and should be seen as... John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith... out in the real World.

Heaven/hell is a state of mind. The whole lake of fire thing - is about being in a position in your life where whatever you choose its not good. look I just point to codes and signs ... Blood moon... ABOMINATION ... codes or numbers like WAT 43... yes if that is what you want to think, but in the spiritual reality there is a "NIGHTMARE Realm" that most people call hell and also "Heavenly Realm" ... Just like waking up from a dream and wondering if it was real or not

No afterlife - what makes you you is reliant on having a body - remove the body you have no concious thought, no feeling, no emotion, no memmory - can you exist without those things? No. .. So you say Sky Father can create a universe that is real, and can't create a realm that is looney tune and has unicorns?
Given that I have OBE - Yes. I can say that i have "experience" other ... and taken that "experience" back into this ... What your birdbrain is saying "box" :computer: mind ... as I call it a body/mind (shell/house...) .

No ghost - not as in you existing without a body for reasons above. WAT you can't dream to walk through the walls of imagination and be in reality?

You are no christian I think that is plain to see for everyone. - you dont follow jesus' teachings so how are you christian? Because you believe in jesus? You say you believe in jesus but wont follow jesus' teachings...... Should I add that to your hypocrite list with all the others? :dummy"
if one eats the bread and drinks the cup of Thanksgiving then one gets into the spirit and play some ball.

Charlie Brown you need to understand the cross to add or tee off and kick a Football
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:26 pm

The Eagle wrote:
A church that defends peados - should be the moral compass to the world...... nice job.....

Need updates? Let me get this straight - Last time god sent his "son" to make changes - and now hes sent you???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8-) I probably should just establish a bat phone with the Pope, as he did not pick up the bat light signs .. or codes ... (Even all those bible codes... )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:03 pm

The only one here seeming to be afraid of where one will stand in X is you. The rest of us seem to be just fine with where we are at.

The only one who seems to be afraid of evil - and bad things happening in the end is you. The rest of us not of the same belief system as you don't seem to have an issue at all with where we are going or what we are doing.

At it stands there seems to be two sides - where a grey area can't exist - there is the you, and there is the not you category. lol

If your true intent is to save souls - then you are not coming out ahead in that category. Can't save em all.

If your true intent is to save your own soul because you fear you have not been a good enough person through out life - then don't worry its really not as bad as you think. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Goldmoon wrote:The only one here seeming to be afraid of where one will stand in X is you. The rest of us seem to be just fine with where we are at.

The only one who seems to be afraid of evil - and bad things happening in the end is you. The rest of us not of the same belief system as you don't seem to have an issue at all with where we are going or what we are doing.

At it stands there seems to be two sides - where a grey area can't exist - there is the you, and there is the not you category. lol

If your true intent is to save souls - then you are not coming out ahead in that category. Can't save em all.

If your true intent is to save your own soul because you fear you have not been a good enough person through out life - then don't worry its really not as bad as you think. :)

Well, I better at least point out, so my conscious can be clear of any "fault" and that is made a valid effect to notify everyone (warn and not scare) ...
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭37-39‬ )

So... 4 non believers when the flood comes, all you guys well be saying .... NO Ahhhhhhhh!

Because Gus WAT is coming! Yes another D to AD if you can get the + sign.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 am

Gus Who wrote:yes, that is one main reason why I state I am not a practicing Catholic... but I did follow how they corrected a lot of the problem and paid out "claims" and tried to "settle" with victims ...

Are you saying they paid money to victims familys so thats ok?

No - it goes to intregrety, which they have none. History proves that.

Furthermore right now, the whole confessional thing - puts the religion in a position where doing the right thing is secondary to the rules of the religion. So ita not just about the past.

Gus Who wrote:
Look I just point to codes and signs ... Blood moon... ABOMINATION ... codes or numbers like WAT 43... yes if that is what you want to think, but in the spiritual reality there is a "NIGHTMARE Realm" that most people call hell and also "Heavenly Realm" ... Just like waking up from a dream and wondering if it was real or not

Spiritual reality - remember what I said about adding on words?

Gus Who wrote:So you say Sky Father can create a universe that is real, and can't create a realm that is looney tune and has unicorns?
Given that I have OBE - Yes. I can say that i have "experience" other ... and taken that "experience" back into this ... What your birdbrain is saying "box" :computer: mind ... as I call it a body/mind (shell/house...) .

Again you misunderstand - Sky Father cant create a universe - its the result of life. Earth Mother is the universe.

OBE - you need a body to have an OBE. Again it points to the Sky Father concept - you need a body (i.e. Brain) - remove the brain you have no method of concious thought. So an OBE no further points to life after death than unicorns existing. You had a body, you are alive when you had your OBE.

Gus Who wrote:WAT you can't dream to walk through the walls of imagination and be in reality?

You've gone back to being Incoherent - like a defense mechanism. Because someone can dream - doesnt mean ghosts exists ad in life after death - that conclusion is irrational.

Gus Who wrote:If one eats the bread and drinks the cup of Thanksgiving then one gets into the spirit and play some ball.

Charlie Brown you need to understand the cross to add or tee off and kick a Football

The majority of the world doesnt celebrate thanksgiving.

Let me ask you sonething When you say football - do you mean american football (derived from rugby) or "soccer"?

Simple question isnt it - your answer will prove my point. :)
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 am

The Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:yes, that is one main reason why I state I am not a practicing Catholic... but I did follow how they corrected a lot of the problem and paid out "claims" and tried to "settle" with victims ...

Are you saying they paid money to victims familys so thats ok?
they tried to compensate victims, though I hope that they could direct them to "professionals" who can talk them through the fact that every culture has good and bad people under their roofs .. and like all societies has to "weed them out" ...
No - it goes to intregrety, which they have none. History proves that. You honestly think any "Government" has integrity? What country do you live in?

Furthermore right now, the whole confessional thing - puts the religion in a position where doing the right thing is secondary to the rules of the religion. So ita not just about the past. This would be one of the parts that would have to be addressed - as priest souls are on the line... But someone like you who thinks they can "bet their after life soul that there is no hell... or dish "God son" - Charlie Brown, I am a father, and if some dish my son...

Gus Who wrote:
Look I just point to codes and signs ... Blood moon... ABOMINATION ... codes or numbers like WAT 43... yes if that is what you want to think, but in the spiritual reality there is a "NIGHTMARE Realm" that most people call hell and also "Heavenly Realm" ... Just like waking up from a dream and wondering if it was real or not

Spiritual reality - remember what I said about adding on words? REMEMBER what I said about "Intellectual property" as things should not be used outside this clear intent to warn and not to scare as things play out in which as a seer I have been informed by "such Holy Ghost ..." that "WAR" between "Jews and Gentile" was coming ... and is now here

Gus Who wrote:So you say Sky Father can create a universe that is real, and can't create a realm that is looney tune and has unicorns?

Again you misunderstand - Sky Father cant create a universe - its the result of life. Earth Mother is the universe.

OBE - you need a body to have an OBE. Again it points to the Sky Father concept - you need a body (i.e. Brain) - remove the brain you have no method of concious thought. So an OBE no further points to life after death than unicorns existing. You had a body, you are alive when you had your OBE. how big a body is a Higgs Boson particle? Charlie Brown you would lose this argument if Wii were two separate souls in someone's mind.. as I would tell them I am a body of Christ and that you get to float around... if your "good" and get that higher degree. Dingbats! So don't be a Dimwit like Charlie Brown here, who says that your a kite and all kites get swallowed up in the kite eating tree and can never fly again. But you do leave behind a tale.

Sorry Charlie, you myth at the Football again.

Gus Who wrote:WAT you can't dream to walk through the walls of imagination and be in reality?

You've gone back to being Incoherent - like a defense mechanism. Because someone can dream - doesnt mean ghosts exists ad in life after death - that conclusion is irrational.

... To whom - non believers who fear Hell, so they don't take that small leap of faith to see that size and bird brains don't matter, as long as your not a dodo bird, you'll be able to fly.
Gus Who wrote:If one eats the bread and drinks the cup of Thanksgiving then one gets into the spirit and play some ball.

The majority of the world doesnt celebrate thanksgiving. but the world prays for such a day in which cultures can shoot the turkey and have a sporting good time over a meal of dark and white meat that puts everyone to sleep

Let me ask you sonething When you say football - do you mean american football (derived from rugby) or "soccer"?

Simple question isnt it - your answer will prove my point. :)

CHARLIE BROWN - My answer is ACE
When you connect your Charlie Brown Foot to the Trinity football (the one for all, and all for 1 ball as it = a truth) like in body and soul.
So whould you not know what ball "is real" as "contact and movement" and that ball and chain reaction... of finally getting a ball to move ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:53 am

I'll come back to your simpleton responses to the other points later -

When you connect your Charlie Brown Foot to the Trinity football (the one for all, and all for 1 ball as it = a truth) like in body and soul.
So whould you not know what ball "is real" as "contact and movement" and that ball and chain reaction... of finally getting a ball to move ...

ACE of course standing for Ardous Counterfactual Error.......

The question is when you use the word "football" do you mean "american football" or "soccer"?

You have proved one of my points - because your answer is not answering the question asked - it has no bearing on the question asked.

So lets try again -

When you use the word "football" do you mean "american football" or "soccer"?

Perhaps let me simplify it for you -

If someone says to you "you watching the football?" do you think of a sport with a spherical ball or a pointed prolate spheroid ball?

Is that better?
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:03 pm

The Eagle wrote:I'll come back to your simpleton responses to the other points later -

The question is when you use the word "football" do you mean "american football" or "soccer"?

You have proved one of my points - because your answer is not answering the question asked - it has no bearing on the question asked.

So lets try again -

If someone says to you "you watching the football?" do you think of a sport with a spherical ball or a pointed prolate spheroid ball?

Is that better?

Okay I refine my answer
Soccer goes to Players on a chess match - rounded ball - free flowing ... with 1¢ goal in mind and a 1¢ major rule in the field "hands off" as player move the ball by whatever means Image as spin can go in any direction... No real set positions for players as everyone has run of Field like black and white dingbats with a godly soul in a penalty box that can use hand in that box ... That guards his/her net like as in this Butterball Turkey shoot... Gobble Gobbles.. Tries to Pop up that ° (Thy Father)

American Football goes to - X and O - with a pointed ball <=> - start and stop - placement of ball- with points in mind trying to get 3¢ or 6¢ by this kind of chess match. - a glove sport :dusto: (contact) with a .2high5¢ player shouting out the code... Like "Pop, Funky, Thermometer°" over the Butterball (The Son) as to dark or light in spirit :cheers:

Down under Rugby goes to getting in scrum as the ball just gets tossed in.. My Pig pen way to play ball - semi free flowing - with oblong shape- Probably the most important rule of all is to Bamboozle opponents :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Nah...just kidding!

It`s not a rule at all...but it should be.

You`ll enjoy football anyway you want to if you just play ball, and learn to kick it. But you`ll have much more fun when you learn to avoid tacklers is the question, now is the answer. Can you see THIS? ( The Holy Ghost° that is) Charlie Brown.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:I'll come back to your simpleton responses to the other points later -

So lets try again -

Is that better?

Okay I refine my answer
Soccer goes to Players on a chess match - rounded ball - free flowing ... with 1¢ goal in mind and a 1¢ major rule in the field "hands off" as player move the ball by whatever means Image as spin can go in any direction... No real set positions for players as everyone has run of Field like black and white dingbats with a godly soul in a penalty box that can use hand in that box ... That guards his/her net like as in this Butterball Turkey shoot... Gobble Gobbles.. Tries to Pop up that ° (Thy Father)

American Football goes to - X and O - with a pointed ball <=> - start and stop - placement of ball- with points in mind trying to get 3¢ or 6¢ by this kind of chess match. - a glove sport :dusto: (contact) with a .2high5¢ player shouting out the code... Like "Pop, Funky, Thermometer°" over the Butterball (The Son) as to dark or light in spirit :cheers:

Down under Rugby goes to getting in scrum as the ball just gets tossed in.. My Pig pen way to play ball - semi free flowing - with oblong shape- Probably the most important rule of all is to Bamboozle opponents :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Nah...just kidding!

It`s not a rule at all...but it should be.

You`ll enjoy football anyway you want to if you just play ball, and learn to kick it. But you`ll have much more fun when you learn to avoid tacklers is the question, now is the answer. Can you see THIS? ( The Holy Ghost° that is) Charlie Brown.

Again - the question is straight forward and your answer has no bearing to it.

Try again.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh, you want to play the Riddler here ... with a circle ball
... and a Joker with a oblong ball
So let me take a swing at the ball with the bat
Image computer ...

It's say you have an answer for both ... So go ahead and shoot the Turkey ...
I say ...
Circle
I say ...
Oblong
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Batman wrote:Oh, you want to play the Riddler here ... with a circle ball
... and a Joker with a oblong ball
So let me take a swing at the ball with the bat
Image computer ...

It's say you have an answer for both ... So go ahead and shoot the Turkey ...
I say ...
Circle
I say ...
Oblong

Lol its a question that is asking what you the word football means to you - theres no hidden meaning to the question.

This answer you just gave proves another point of mine - you are looking for riddles and codes where there are none.......

Last chance - try again.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:06 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Lol its a question that is asking what you the word football means to you - theres no hidden meaning to the question.

This answer you just gave proves another point of mine - you are looking for riddles and codes where there are none.......

Last chance - try again.

If we're trying to play ball part ... It's the "Matter" the part that connects to the ball ... as I can say I am a football player in this Field of Dreams. I see the light :idea:

But in this kind of code ... It falls into a :2cents: field ... Soccer, Rugby, American Football ... Pig skin... Briefcase .. Depending on the context and content that it is used for...
So if I say you missed the Football - it means you "missed it" (whatever it is) like X
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Last chance - try again.

If we're trying to play ball part ... It's the "Matter" the part that connects to the ball ... as I can say I am a football player in this Field of Dreams. I see the light :idea:

But in this kind of code ... It falls into a :2cents: field ... Soccer, Rugby, American Football ... Pig skin... Briefcase .. Depending on the context and content that it is used for...
So if I say you missed the Football - it means you "missed it" (whatever it is) like X

Its not a code - its a question.......... One you are not prepared to answer it seems.....

If you arent going to answer a straight forward question with a straight forward answer - how does that make you look you think??

Seroiusly stop the bollocks.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:44 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Its not a code - its a question.......... One you are not prepared to answer it seems.....

If you arent going to answer a straight forward question with a straight forward answer - how does that make you look you think??

What part of my answer did you not see? The Football.
If this was a "Wide World of Sports" commercial you would be the character that is shown as "agony of defeat" Charlie Brown

As ARITHMTIC code goes to those can play ball, as some Wii (dingbats) can perceive that the clock is ticking now as a ball dropped. (A ball - (.) period)
As Batman, I have saw the bat sign on the moon... as the ball dropped starting this X in which this Gus WAT equation is going to come.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:07 pm

verb (used with object)
to give notice, advice, or intimation to (a person, group, etc.) of danger, impending evil, possible harm, or anything else unfavorable:
They warned him of a plot against him. She was warned that her life was in danger.
to urge or advise to be careful; caution:
to warn a careless driver.
to admonish or exhort, as to action or conduct:
She warned her employees to be on time.
to notify, advise, or inform:
to warn a person of an intended visit.
to give notice to (a person, group, etc.) to go, keep at a distance, etc. (often followed by away, off, etc.):
A sign warns trespassers off the grounds. A marker warned boats away from the dock.
to give authoritative or formal notice to (someone); order; summon:
to warn a person to appear in court.
verb (used without object)
to give a warning; caution:
to warn of further disasters.

Generally warning and scare go hand in hand.

If your intent is truly not to 'scare' people - perhaps you should re-evaluate the message you keep putting out. lol I am not seriously trying to be rude, or dismissive - but your message is one of fear, its meant to persuade others to a different view by fear of eternal damnation - if that isn't trying to scare - then what is it?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Pocahontas - well with free will come a choice. With choice come consequences of making making good and poor choices.

A choice to warn of consequences ...
For example ... Ferguson ... BIG MISTAKE - if you do the ARITHMITIC ... do you honestly think this government has it under control (given that they are preparing for some riots)

(I have no personal dream knowledge, but have looked at other seers dreams...)

As clearly it appears that the verdict was in a while ago... That the local government wanted things to die down ... as facts (9 whites and 3 blacks) deliberate ... in which most of the country has heard enough of the facts...

:drumming: Government incompetency at Katrina levels... now if the government would of step in and charged the officer... They could of plea dealt out and avoid the riots... and let the state & fed do what they do best (bicker at each other)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Let the government fail, in times of trial human beings unite.

There is far more stories about regular people helping people in times of real trouble than there are about people being hurt.

The government doesn't decide if my soul goes to heaven or hell - so wtf do I care if the institution fails or not? It will fail at the rate we are going. lol

The end of the world doesn't scare me in the least. One if the whole world explodes at once - then no one will be left behind and well - that would be the biggest worry - the 'loss' of loved ones etc. My eternal soul and where it goes does not fill me with dread or fear. Two if there are some left behind and I am one - well I will be fine I know how to survive and I am creative enough to make it happen - I will just be part of the re-population of the world in some way....

Tell me why I should be worried about these things?

If I am going to hell - then I am going to hell and? If I am going to heaven then I am going to heaven. My choices in life are not based on what if...my choices in life are based on - what is. If the question of if comes into play then I figure out what the outcome is by choosing the if I want to know the most.

The thing is I know if I steal - I myself and no one else will be harsher on ME than any other force could be - I know myself well enough to know I am not ok with stealing and therefore I don't. Its really that simple. I also know if I was put in a situation to either let my children starve or steal a loaf of bread to feed them - then I will steal a loaf of bread and take the consequence of hell in the after life IF that is what would happen....therefore I am fully conscious of my choice and a possible consequence - though if I let my children starve - I will still be bound for hell because I would have commited the act of murder by starvation - so really its a no win situation at that point - why would I torture myself about it? lol

Its all fear based - the whole arithmetic code, that you are trying to warn people about.

Some of us don't fear it. Why would you want to create that fear in those who already don't?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Goldmoon wrote:Let the government fail, in times of trial human beings unite.

There is far more stories about regular people helping people in times of real trouble than there are about people being hurt.

The government doesn't decide if my soul goes to heaven or hell - so wtf do I care if the institution fails or not? It will fail at the rate we are going. lol

The end of the world doesn't scare me in the least. One if the whole world explodes at once - then no one will be left behind and well - that would be the biggest worry - the 'loss' of loved ones etc. My eternal soul and where it goes does not fill me with dread or fear. Two if there are some left behind and I am one - well I will be fine I know how to survive and I am creative enough to make it happen - I will just be part of the re-population of the world in some way....

If I am going to hell - then I am going to hell and? If I am going to heaven then I am going to heaven. My choices in life are not based on what if...my choices in life are based on - what is. If the question of if comes into play then I figure out what the outcome is by choosing the if I want to know the most.

The thing is I know if I steal - I myself and no one else will be harsher on ME than any other force could be - I know myself well enough to know I am not ok with stealing and therefore I don't. Its really that simple. I also know if I was put in a situation to either let my children starve or steal a loaf of bread to feed them - then I will steal a loaf of bread and take the consequence of hell in the after life IF that is what would happen....therefore I am fully conscious of my choice and a possible consequence - though if I let my children starve - I will still be bound for hell because I would have commited the act of murder by starvation - so really its a no win situation at that point - why would I torture myself about it? lol

Its all fear based - the whole arithmetic code, that you are trying to warn people about.

Some of us don't fear it. Why would you want to create that fear in those who already don't?

Yes, I do believe it is a duty to point things out b4 it becomes a problem. Here you want to let things happen and try to deal with the problem. ARITHMETIC CODE are coming in - and one can start to put odds on things ... as they pop up... It cost everyone when things fall apart.. a police officer should be charged with something, and not a "grand Jury 9w &3b" allowing this to go away as if nothing wrong happened! Now all signs point to everyone knows (even the President as he publicly stated such)... So the government is bracing for WAT - something that it can not afford and be avoid.
You don't go to "Hell"/jail unless you make a major mistake... or allow people to riot... They can protest yes.. But to me, I would wonder how much extra time and expense the Gov. has to use not to "charge" this cop with a crime? Talk about logic. Pocahontas your talking like a teenager. What do you think happens when the Government fails? As a seer... at one point it turns to looney tunes .. So your right on some aspects..

Like I said, ones own mouth get everyone in trouble in this dingbat, dimwit kind of field... Here you kind of said a mouth full... I did not say anything about "hell" in the context that your taking .. I am showing a direction that the world is going in.. and that yes there are right and wrong choices..
At this stage, it's pointing out and warning.. Others in the later stage will take these warnings and turn them to fear.. Things can be corrected with the right equation.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

What part of my answer did you not see? The Football.
If this was a "Wide World of Sports" commercial you would be the character that is shown as "agony of defeat" Charlie Brown

As ARITHMTIC code goes to those can play ball, as some Wii (dingbats) can perceive that the clock is ticking now as a ball dropped. (A ball - (.) period)
As Batman, I have saw the bat sign on the moon... as the ball dropped starting this X in which this Gus WAT equation is going to come.

The question however was about what the word football meant to you - it wasnt about your "code" it wasnt about "arithmetic" - it was about you - if someone says in a conversation "you watching the football?" - you dont think "arithmetic code" do you.

Your answer doesnt answer the question asked - you are looking for a code where there is none, if you think everything is a code - then you'll miss what is straight forward and right in front of you.........

Let me answer it :

Football to me would mean "soccer" although I wouldnt use the word soccer. Football to me would mean Chelsea, the England team - then my favourate players from the past and now, names that probably mean nothing to you - Alan Shearer, Sol Campbell, John Terry, Jimi Floyd Hasslebaink, Joe Cole, Michael Ballack the list goes on and on.

It also means memmories of playing football, computer games of football, watching football - the world cups and european championships over the years - with family and friends.

On the flip side - american football wouldnt come to mind at all.

Now can you think of a reason why that is?
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:16 am

Yes, I am more on this side of the pond... I like players that can actually make the ball dance. Like a beautiful woman :dancing: .. as I tease the other players as I dribbled around the dance floor, saying this is my dame. :lol:
Though to narrow the sport (football) down, is like describing trinity as cat woman ... She has 9 lives and can play footsie's with other players ... She would know how I feel if I were the ball and some female players were going to slap the cuffs on me... I also know her soul in this field, and she likes it when I chase..

When I was young.. I wanted to grow up a be a Pro "ball player" (I like all sports) .. I did final focus on soccer, due to my size and strength (I was small and skinny) ... So when I play "Football" or standing on or in a field ... I try to see the entire field, pick up movement from players ... and understand ball movement ... and perceive - and try to have some fun at my opponents expense as I had one goal in mind... so I would get in the "zone" :infinity:
Now obviously I did have a choice of what sport to play...
Now, I did receive a partial scholarship to play ball way back when for University of San Francisco... as it was a powerhouse ... had all kind of players from around the world .. Diferent languages - different styles - as an American, I was more an outsider... Kind of a big jump .. and was slotted as a super sub instead of making starting line up. ..was not real interested in the Scholastic part as - need to get by or go through the levels - writing would not be my choice of playing ball... to get a picture.
... So if your asking is the Football is code for the briefcase that the President carries...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 am

Batman wrote:Yes, I am more on this side of the pond... I like players that can actually make the ball dance. Like a beautiful woman :dancing: .. as I tease the other players as I dribbled around the dance floor, saying this is my dame. :lol:
Though to narrow the sport (football) down, is like describing trinity as cat woman ... She has 9 lives and can play footsie's with other players ... She would know how I feel if I were the ball and some female players were going to slap the cuffs on me... I also know her soul in this field, and she likes it when I chase..

When I was young.. I wanted to grow up a be a Pro "ball player" (I like all sports) .. I did final focus on soccer, due to my size and strength (I was small and skinny) ... So when I play "Football" or standing on or in a field ... I try to see the entire field, pick up movement from players ... and understand ball movement ... and perceive - and try to have some fun at my opponents expense as I had one goal in mind... so I would get in the "zone" :infinity:
Now obviously I did have a choice of what sport to play...
Now, I did receive a partial scholarship to play ball way back when for University of San Francisco... as it was a powerhouse ... had all kind of players from around the world .. Diferent languages - different styles - as an American, I was more an outsider... Kind of a big jump .. and was slotted as a super sub instead of making starting line up. ..was not real interested in the Scholastic part as - need to get by or go through the levels - writing would not be my choice of playing ball... to get a picture.
... So if your asking is the Football is code for the briefcase that the President carries...

Again, all this has no bearing on the question asked to you..........

Do you not understand the question?
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 am

The Eagle wrote:

Yes, you want to know how I would play ball in this field to make music ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ye4PIjig9XA
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Yes, you want to know how I would play ball in this field to make music ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ye4PIjig9XA

No. So you didnt understand the question then.....

The question asked what sport you thought of with the use of the word "football".

Are you incapable of understanding a simple straight forward question?
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:08 am

The Eagle wrote:

The question asked what sport you thought of with the use of the word "football".

As I told you that it's the "Football" that Charlie Brown can see, but when he goes to kick it ... he myths at it!
It's kind of like you not perceiving this dancing playing ball display when you saw it for the first time and posted this Q.

:idea: You missed the connection of the ball hitting a part of your body that can make a note and ring a dingbat bell that reads Image Football!
Last edited by Batman on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:25 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

As I told you that it's the "Football" that Charlie Brown can see, but when he goes to kick it ... he myths at it!
It's kind of like you not perceiving the dancing playing ball display when you saw it for the first time and posted this Q.

:idea: You missed the connection of the ball hitting a part of your body that can make a note and ring a dingbat bell that reads Image Football!

Lol and it seems tou are missing any resemblence of intelligence. the question that was asked however was what sport does the word football mean to you.

Basically this is what you have done:

The Eagle: "what sport does the word 'football' mean to you?"

Moron: "unicorns"

Your answer has no bearing on the question.

And you want to claim superior knowledge over others with things like spirituality and other people are missing sonething???

Idiot.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:55 am

The Eagle wrote:
Lol and it seems tou are missing any resemblence of intelligence. the question that was asked however was what sport does the word football mean to you.

And you want to claim superior knowledge over others with things like spirituality and other people are missing sonething???

Idiot.

Obviously you could not hear the notes that I just juggled up ... But if I showed off some dark knight moves with the ball in the spot light here
Image could you get the t,u,x, y and :dreams: code
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:58 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Idiot.

Obviously you could not hear the notes that I just juggled up ... But if I showed off some dark knight moves with the ball in the spot light here
Image could you get the t,u,x, y and :dreams: code

All it shows is you have trouble understandng the simple things let alone anything more complex.

You are too interested in your fantasy world to deal with real life.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Darknesswithin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:03 pm

an endless merry go round :roll: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Darknesswithin
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Batman wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:Let the government fail, in times of trial human beings unite.

Yes, I do believe it is a duty to point things out b4 it becomes a problem. Here you want to let things happen and try to deal with the problem. ARITHMETIC CODE are coming in - and one can start to put odds on things ... as they pop up... It cost everyone when things fall apart.. a police officer should be charged with something, and not a "grand Jury 9w &3b" allowing this to go away as if nothing wrong happened! Now all signs point to everyone knows (even the President as he publicly stated such)... So the government is bracing for WAT - something that it can not afford and be avoid.
You don't go to "Hell"/jail unless you make a major mistake... or allow people to riot... They can protest yes.. But to me, I would wonder how much extra time and expense the Gov. has to use not to "charge" this cop with a crime? Talk about logic. Pocahontas your talking like a teenager. What do you think happens when the Government fails? As a seer... at one point it turns to looney tunes .. So your right on some aspects..

Like I said, ones own mouth get everyone in trouble in this dingbat, dimwit kind of field... Here you kind of said a mouth full... I did not say anything about "hell" in the context that your taking .. I am showing a direction that the world is going in.. and that yes there are right and wrong choices..
At this stage, it's pointing out and warning.. Others in the later stage will take these warnings and turn them to fear.. Things can be corrected with the right equation.

What do YOU think happens when a government fails? What happens when a government succeeds? lol If it fails - then we have a few options, such as anarchy, another dictatorship type comes into play OR you have a set up for people who will be self governing.

The government is failing because one cannot make blanket rules for masses of people and have it not hurt or hinder half the population. The federal government NEEDS to fail if we are to get the world set to rights. In smaller communities government or even a more socialist way of life works very well - as soon as it grows too big - it collapses. Eventually all capitalist governments give way to tyranny as power and greed drive the men with the money.

If you want world utopia - then everyone needs to live and let live - allow people to create their own way of life within smaller communities and let it all just work itself out.

What you are doing is no different than the government taking over. Though I am surprised because most conspiracy theorists are on the side of the government trying to take over and not looking for the government to dictate. It sounds like you want them to take more control and take away more of everyone's choices by what you have said.

Perhaps I am talking like a teenager but I want everyone else to butt out of my life and to be able to make my own choices according to what is in my family's best interest.

Politically we need to boot the federal back to what it was supposed to be for - and give more power back to the states and the city - its the only way we will get back to being a united country.

What you are doing by 'warning' people and such - is just trying to create the tyranical government in the guise of spirituality. You wish to take away diversity and have everyone conform to one way of thinking - because apparently there is only one right way - and that is the way of the arithmetic code.

Wake up open your eyes - the world is the way it is because of people just like you.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:48 pm

The Eagle wrote:
All it shows is you have trouble understandng the simple things let alone anything more complex.

Come on now Alice, take that little girl in you and go learn the Parable of the 10 Virgins so you might wake up to the X
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Come on now Alice, take that little girl in you and go learn the Parable of the 10 Virgins so you might wake up to the X

Its you that had things wrong - perhaps that why you are championing an X - not a tick for correct.......... :lol:
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Goldmoon wrote:What do YOU think happens when a government fails? What happens when a government succeeds? lol If it fails - then we have a few options, such as anarchy, another dictatorship type comes into play OR you have a set up for people who will be self governing.

The government is failing because one cannot make blanket rules for masses of people and have it not hurt or hinder half the population. The federal government NEEDS to fail if we are to get the world set to rights. In smaller communities government or even a more socialist way of life works very well - as soon as it grows too big - it collapses. Eventually all capitalist governments give way to tyranny as power and greed drive the men with the money.

If you want world utopia - then everyone needs to live and let live - allow people to create their own way of life within smaller communities and let it all just work itself out.

What you are doing is no different than the government taking over. Though I am surprised because most conspiracy theorists are on the side of the government trying to take over and not looking for the government to dictate. It sounds like you want them to take more control and take away more of everyone's choices by what you have said.

Perhaps I am talking like a teenager but I want everyone else to butt out of my life and to be able to make my own choices according to what is in my family's best interest.

Politically we need to boot the federal back to what it was supposed to be for - and give more power back to the states and the city - its the only way we will get back to being a united country.

What you are doing by 'warning' people and such - is just trying to create the tyranical government in the guise of spirituality. You wish to take away diversity and have everyone conform to one way of thinking - because apparently there is only one right way - and that is the way of the arithmetic code.

Wake up open your eyes - the world is the way it is because of people just like you.

People like me.. Do you know me? ... and since when is looking ahead and saying "BIG MISTAKE" is coming? Everyone can see that "Ferguson" is about to exploded. That 9 white and 3 black people in this "Grand Jury" that are deciding if charges should be filed, and they have to get 9 votes ... Well -The news pretty much is out there and everyone can see how the Justice system is delaying the outcome.... (By delaying it also shows a Justice system that is not working when everyone is about to explode anyways.. It just builds up more pressure)

I have no problem with a system that Honors "Truth and Justice" ... and I have no problem being a "Team player" ... but I would not want you on my team, if you blurt out... "LET THE GOVERNMENT FAIL" (even though it appears it has) ... but then one must look at how it failed. So it does help to have "vision"

Pocahontas, does not Indian culture have Seers (holy people) that talk with the "Great Spirit"? Well, I am saying that there is "ARITHMETIC CODE" which goes more to design and destiny... and that some people get private screenings of trailer clips to "Mercury Rising" and see the Puzzel book and have see X ...

Like last Sunday, I had a dream in which I was drinking a can of Cola and there was a Bar Code stamped on the bottom ... as i trained my mind to look at such numbers and codes... I took a close up look and saw a little micro dot like a stamp that I need to magnify to see another tiny bar code.. which triggered a "Cold War Era" feeling and made me put on my Batman outfit. ... :toothless: as everyone knows about the cola wars ... As I always like and tend to side with "classic" - against... though there is always that "new Generation" (kids) that hope to make classic

... Well, I say everyone has free will... but you do lose free will when you look into the light and get the call sign.

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:05 am

The Eagle wrote:
Its you that had things wrong - perhaps that why you are championing an X - not a tick for correct.......... :lol:

I tell you the truth, if you don't get X, your not going to be up to speed with any of the dingbats who are going to love playing ball in this kind of space.

Darknesswithin wrote:an endless merry go round .....

No, not endless as there is an END coming. It will prove the ARITHMETIC CODE. So don't give up hope, as there will be Light within. As some on my team have already noticed a time came and past and the ball and have started the clock to tick ....

Down or up as it depends on which direction your headed - the current number is 39 or 1296
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Batman wrote:People like me.. Do you know me? ... and since when is looking ahead and saying "BIG MISTAKE" is coming? Everyone can see that "Ferguson" is about to exploded. That 9 white and 3 black people in this "Grand Jury" that are deciding if charges should be filed, and they have to get 9 votes ... Well -The news pretty much is out there and everyone can see how the Justice system is delaying the outcome.... (By delaying it also shows a Justice system that is not working when everyone is about to explode anyways.. It just builds up more pressure)

Your focus is tunneled on the bad. The world was ending for the past 5,000 years and apparently is still ending...lol These times are no different than the times when Hitler came into power - when religious persecution was going on in england, when the crusades happened....when Joan of Arc was hanged for witchcraft because she said god gave her the information she used to help win the war.... everyone has been 'warned' since the beginning of time. This is nothing new or different - people just want these times to be more special because they are living in them.

I know what you show here. Do I know what your daily routine is? no, and it doesn't matter because that isn't being made public. Do I know your deepest secrets or what kind of man you are to your family? No, and again that has no bearing on what you are putting out on a public forum and 'discussing.' I know what you think you are doing is 'saving' people, I know you think you are doing god's bidding... that is all that matters at the moment because that is the whole discussion here. I know what you believe in regards to this stuff - and its the same as the people who crucified jesus, its the same as those who hung Joan of arc for being a witch after she won the war - its the same as the crusaders who went out an annihilated anyone who didn't believe as they did.... just because you change the wording does not mean the motivation is not the same. Hitler thought he was god's chosen one too.

Batman wrote:I have no problem with a system that Honors "Truth and Justice" ... and I have no problem being a "Team player" ... but I would not want you on my team, if you blurt out... "LET THE GOVERNMENT FAIL" (even though it appears it has) ... but then one must look at how it failed. So it does help to have "vision"

The problem with truth and justice is that the universal law is - there is balance, and that is not always just or true to everyone all the time. I refuse to sit on a jury and decide the fate of someone because I can't possibly know what the 'truth' is about what transpired to put them on trial. It is not my place to judge the fate of another when I have no clue what happened in 'truth'. It is not just to punish innocent men because the so called evidence is stacked against them - and mind you many innocent men are convicted based on 'truth'- just as many as guilty men go unpunished based on 'truth'.

Its all in what you can get someone to believe - the court system does not have justice - only false security.

Batman wrote:Pocahontas, does not Indian culture have Seers (holy people) that talk with the "Great Spirit"? Well, I am saying that there is "ARITHMETIC CODE" which goes more to design and destiny... and that some people get private screenings of trailer clips to "Mercury Rising" and see the Puzzel book and have see X ...

Not exactly - no one that I know of in native american mythology or history has claimed to have spoken to god - or the great spirit directly - except for those that were converted to christianity.

You must understand there was no true translation for god in the native american language - no word for angels and the like. The true translation of Wakan Tanka - is the Great Mystery. It was not accepted that anyone could know what the great mystery had in mind. If there were things left unanswered it would be said 'that is up to the great mytery.' In other words - one cannot know the answer to that question.

Now - in some regards yes, people of the culture across the board paid attention to dreams, the medicine men were not priests, they were not the one's that called religious meetings to give talks to the masses as we know it to be. They were the healers of the sick, the one's who helped with psychological problems and they often listened to their dreams and told the stories that we now deem mythology. But all people of the tribes no matter who they were - men, women, elder, child - they all dreamed and told their important dreams to the elders and others - they shared in the counsel of such things and everyone had input on what it really meant and what they should do. Low and behold if there was a split - and the chief of a tribe thought it was one way - and another man thought it should be another way - and the tribe was truly split in half - they branched off and each went their own way - staying allied with each other for they were family, but everyone could do what they deemed to be in their own best interest. - Which is why the beliefs varied from tribe to tribe, even though the 'nations' bound them. For instance The Sioux - possibly the most well known 'tribe' is actually compromised of thousands of individual tribes and belief systems - the Dakota, Lakota and Nakota - a few of those tribes - the most well known of these times - but those three are not interchangeable when it comes to spiritual beliefs and practices - they all had their own variation of the way they thought they should live.

Often the medicine men would be available to multiple tribes within a nation - as they were few and far between, not many would take the calling of the medicine man. He did not decide or dictate to the people how they should practice their own spiritual path. If asked he advised on occasion but no - he didn't 'talk' directly to the great spirit. Wakan Tanka would reveal things in dreams - visions and other things.

This is why it frustrates me that you are so flippant about other cultures and ideas. To talk as if you know anything - and then you wont' even take a moment to become educated enough to speak intelligently about the subject. Its not just a simple yes and no answer - as there were over 100,000 tribes at the point the white settlers came in and started trying to convert and take over - and each tribe had a different opinion on the white settlers and whether they should be peaceful or not. We are down to less than 5,000 tribes in the United states and way less true full blooded natives- christianity and the white man's way caused a genocide that goes beyond anything we have ever seen in the world to date. And though there are fewer traditional natives than any other culture left in the world - their spiritual beliefs have survived through time and hell. Cripes - when I meet native americans - and ask them about their culture - they tell me 'I don't know' - and they ask ME about their history and to teach them how to do the things of the old ways. 9 out of 10 Natives of today don't even know what tribe they belong to - just that they have native blood in them.

Christianity - religious ideals, and people like you - did that to them.

No - my path was never meant to follow the christian ways - it was never in my 'stars' to do so. From the time I can recall first seeing a cowboy and indian movie in black and white - at the age of 4-5 I was cheering for the indians to win and I cried when they didn't. I used to carry the same anger that many natives of today still carry about the unjust and untruthful way they were treated. In the end I realize I can't change history - but I can change the future. - I will not ever follow the path of christianity - it kills and creates more chaos and harm than it helps.

I will teach dream interp to those who wish to learn. I will talk about the animal totems and messengers and teach people how to read the signs and symbols in the physical world around us. I will teach others how to heal themselves naturally and use the power of the universe to defeat colds and psychological issues. I will teach people how to connect with the universe and not fear the sacred balance that is its law. It is not a religion - it is a way of life - every breath that is taken is a part of the sacred law.

I am walking the good red road, even though no native blood runs through me. No person converted me - it was the path I was given and the one I am blessed to be on. Its the path I left the church for and even 27 years later I never once have regretted the decision.

Batman wrote:Like last Sunday, I had a dream in which I was drinking a can of Cola and there was a Bar Code stamped on the bottom ... as i trained my mind to look at such numbers and codes... I took a close up look and saw a little micro dot like a stamp that I need to magnify to see another tiny bar code.. which triggered a "Cold War Era" feeling and made me put on my Batman outfit. ... :toothless: as everyone knows about the cola wars ... As I always like and tend to side with "classic" - against... though there is always that "new Generation" (kids) that hope to make classic

... Well, I say everyone has free will... but you do lose free will when you look into the light and get the call sign.

So you dreamed the mark of the beast did you?

A code within the code of which you were not even aware of - quite telling. lol Of course you side with the old traditional - that is where you are stuck and bound to stay. And yes when there is no room for change or growth - wars do tend to break out - revolutions happen - because eventually people don't want to be chained to live to others beliefs - they want the free will that is given to us at birth. Without choice we are just shells of what we were created to be.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Caesar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 am

Damn, are you two still tying to knock some sense into him? I applaud your endurance.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs