Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Are they two separate questions?

Because the age of my oldest child should not matter at all....though she is 20. (can you believe it Eagle?!! Lol you old fart!)

X = the field of potentiality.... so far as the mathmaticians figured out anyway. lol

It could also - treasure if you are reading a map. ;)

And jesus did not talk in code - he showed by example. Walked his talk. That simple.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Batman wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:lol Geeze, I look like a dimwit because i am friends with eagle?
not because your friends, but your vouching... as Wii can all see "Beliefs" and "positions" in this field... and even "Character," ( which your saying ... He is not like this Dimwit? Who clearly takes the fatherest approch into no afterlife / how can Ghost/ spirits exist... it's not logical lol )

...Remember Christianity is in essence the following of the teaching of Jesus Christ - he was not a christian, he followed his own path - and 'gasp' ended up put to death because he did. - Its not for the feint at heart to follow such a way.

He followed his Fathers path... :creeping: as he was lead to do certain things by the Holy Ghost. He foresaw the "Future" and had healing powers ... as "God" (his Father) gave him "Gifts" ... He knew what he was doing and there was advisories (physical and spiritual)
He was sent his people - not the entire world. Let's face it, he had his own team and started a whole new ballgame in which killing each other was frowned upon.. Even rock throwing was not look favorably... But he did call people names ... "Devil, vipers, hypocrites...

He talk in code - parables ... as he knew many Jews would not believe his way... As he stated he was "The Way" light/truth... Like those that followed were lead to the promise land... Just like Jews who followed Moses.

Now you did not answer either question I posed ... ARITHMETIC CODE - what does X equal and the age of your oldest child?


Actually it wasnt jesus who created "a new ball game" - the messiah is supposed to lead people back to the talmud, not create a new religion and be worshipped, jesus passed his church onto his brother james (mary had another kid) and james was a devoute jew more so than jesus.

No, it was paul who had the biggest influence in the new created religion, soneone who never met jesus while jesus was alive and jesus' own disciples called him a "windbag".

New religion set up........ people worship the messenger.......not the message..... Hence take parables as literal, fantasy over practicality. Usual story.

All researchable if you want to go look. You cant blame jesus for christianity!
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Goldmoon wrote:Are they two separate questions?

Because the age of my oldest child should not matter at all....though she is 20. (can you believe it Eagle?!! Lol you old fart!)

X = the field of potentiality.... so far as the mathmaticians figured out anyway. lol

It could also - treasure if you are reading a map. ;)

And jesus did not talk in code - he showed by example. Walked his talk. That simple.


He talked in parables - but every spiritual leader did back then.....

20???!!! No way!!! Where have the years gone!! :yikes
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Oh guess I don't think parables are code - I have always understood them...that just seems odd to me - to think its code - that is simply creative writing, isn't it?

I don't know! She never did keep up with the guitar though :( = hope one day at least she will get back to singing. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Goldmoon wrote:Just wanted to add - 13 years ago when I was posting here and made such a claim as hell and satan and demons didn't exist - lol I got bashed just the same as I am now. Some things never change. In fact I think that may be why Eagle and I even started chatting in the first place. (from both chrisitans and non christians alike mind you.)

Everywhere I go - the only types of people who also think there is no satan or hell are the one's who are tagged non believers or soul less. I have really no clue why people would wish to argue so strongly for the right of hell and satan to exist when to have it not would most likely be the fastest way to banish evil from the world.
well as Universal Codes / basically seeing all truth one would have to say there are levels then, as Christian are taught that "God" already knows everything... and then your taking a concept of no real action anyone does is bad, if you get away with it... as there is no "Hell to Pay" ... Would that add up in ARITHMETIC?
If we all took our own responsibility for our actions - and couldn't blame satan leading us down a bad path - we just might actually do the right thing more than not. look around - really - do we need satan to blame? As most people don't use "satan" as much as they say the "Root" of the cause... Drug, money,sex... ignorance .. Satan would be more for a "religious person" ... as I am saying - dimwit has a hold of you, not satan... So get the dingbat level :ecstatic: or you'll be stuck with Charlie Brown

Having the scapegoat is just too easy, satan made me do it, god will forgive me my weak moment - there is no consequence. lol The fact that I do believe I am in complete and full control of my destiny and soul - tends to make me take a good hard look at what I myself can live with and make my choices accordingly. If I need to repent, its to seek my own forgiveness and that is a lot harder than forgiving others their transgressions.
maybe you are in bliss at that level your at...

In that regard - I do view people off the mainstream path quite a bit ahead of the game. If they are good people - and most of them are, its because they don't play the blame game and dodge their responsibilities. Their moral compass is sometimes much higher than those that claim to be more spiritual. Its a psychology game, if there is a consequence that must be met, most likely it will keep you line. Many fear the fact that they are in control of their own destinies. Its quite a responsibility to have. To know that you are the maker and breaker of what happens regardless of the outcome, makes you learn those hard lessons and keep them close to heart. To have a place to lay the blame or such, tends to stop people from really taking an honest look at themselves and why things are the way they are - via the choices they have made.

i agree with what your putting out... but that is not the way this world is... You have corruption, wars, bias... Differents of opinions. Different cultures... Unless there are universal rules enforced in which "all souls" play by ".02¢ " ...

What if you had made different choices during your divorce? given that I did not know about 911, and "Motioned to seal my medical records" as I did not bring up the "Twisted I Beam" vision, but wanted to use the "Date" showing that I went to a doctor... As documents my wife had said stated I refuse to go to a doctor because I had a vision ... That Started this ball of chains ...
How could you have made it go smoother? most people who get robbed by authority figures don't take it as well ... As chains get added
Would it have been harder for you at first? Most likely yes. Would it have been fair? Most likely no. Would it have been in the best interest of all involved? - Most definitely. But it is easier to blame her, the justice system and then to go on and say well it was god's will and likely satan had his influence - wasn't me or anything I did - I am just the victim.

Well, unless you see the lies / corruption/ and Government cover-up in which all children may lose a parent in this kind of battle... If the truth came out .. Well, for their sake, maybe there should not be a Hell- But YES - I do have my AX to grind! But I am in a cave, doing my batty thing

I say that speaking from the standpoint of my world turning upside down through a divorce as well. I walked away with my kids and the clothes on our backs and nothing else. It was hell (figuratively speaking) for the first three years. I could barely talk to my ex without seething anger and hatred. Nine years later - we are friends, he has dropped his shitty attitude, and over the years he has stepped up more and more to the plate with our daughters. Because I took responsibility and decided to say - go do what you do and just be happy - I allowed my daughters to forge a good relationship with him, which is best for him, my daughters and ultimately myself. Was it the easy road? Heck no. But it wasn't god that told me to take that route, it was my soul knowing that if I fought for anything, or sought what was 'fair' my girls would take the most damage in it aqqll.
at least you had rights to your children... or a roof ... as I was forced off my property after paying off my Father-in- law $50,000 in which he did not cash the check and charged me interest ... Froze my accounts and the Judge refused a 170.6 California code challenge to be disqualified on my 2nd motion as my first one was to try to get $100,000 of my half of the community stock and back in the House that I built at 11209 Stauffer Lane in Cupertino, Ca
I will argue on your behelf as far as the world falling apart being what started the 'seeing' as you call it. Because it is a safety net, it is something that kicks in for self preservation. It is something we all can do and will have the ability to do eventually - it just hasn't hit everyone as of yet. But, it is a real experience, and I know it is because when trauma hits - it kicks in. Some assume they are crazy and go to psychologists to get medicated for it. Others - start looking for answers as to how this can be...but if you ever think you found the answers - likely you are wrong. lol Because its when we think we found the answers that we stop searching for the truth - that truth in which you think you have in the palm of your hand. That same truth eagle thinks he has - its an elusive bugger and its like chasing a rainbow - you will never find the end of it because its always an illusion.

I have had to many prophetic dreams come true... So not to say anything would be wrong...
Goldmoon wrote:Are they two separate questions?

Because the age of my oldest child should not matter at all....though she is 20. (can you believe it Eagle?!! Lol you old fart!)

X = the field of potentiality.... so far as the mathmaticians figured out anyway. lol

It could also - treasure if you are reading a map. ;)

And jesus did not talk in code - he showed by example. Walked his talk. That simple.
[/quote]

Well your wrong on the X as the answer to the Equation, as it is the basic universal taught way for souls to travel in this Field - I mean you real need to know this or your stuck as a dimwit forever, just like Charlie Brown.
Also your wrong as it is written Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
... So go ask your youngest Daughter, tell her that Batman has accused you of being a dimwit, and hanging out with other Dimwits and says you needs some help this ARITHMETIC CODE to get into the Dingbat level as Wii play Tennis and you hear nothing but the whizzing of aces that go by ... as I say 15 ... 30 ... 40 ... to your dimwit score .... and that you just don't get, see or Play Ball with the Wii

Though if you make it to Dingbat level, the rule of thumb is that your not allowed to tell Dimwits that this Ghost is just a Football kick away off a t
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:24 am

God cant know everything, the future cant be known, if free will exists. Otherwise its a contradiction.

As a kid were you taught that santa comes and gives presents - but only to the good, well behaved kids?

Striking similarity to what you are claiming.......... And I hope at least you know the truth of that fable.......
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:22 am

Goldmoon wrote:Oh guess I don't think parables are code - I have always understood them...that just seems odd to me - to think its code - that is simply creative writing, isn't it?

I don't know! She never did keep up with the guitar though :( = hope one day at least she will get back to singing. :)


Not so much creative writing - just a carry on of tradition. Happened across the world in all cultures.

Before writing (along with ceremony) people created stories to pass down information, embelished stories easier to remember than facts. Over time, without the cultural understanding the stories, they were taken as literal (by idiots). Lol

Just part of an evolution of religion that can be traced right back to hunter gatherers.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:37 pm

The Eagle wrote:God cant know everything, the future cant be known, if free will exists. Otherwise its a contradiction.

As a kid were you taught that santa comes and gives presents - but only to the good, well behaved kids?

Striking similarity to what you are claiming.......... And I hope at least you know the truth of that fable.......

AGAIN more dimwit logic, that probably why you can't make it up into the dingbat zone and grow some ears to hear. As dimwits use only Eagle eyes and must see everything as clear as day to know its truth.

But you see, some of us hear different and can move up a level and understand that there is a game plan - a structure to how things are formed... that we are spirits, having to comprehend day light and night light. So I rather play ball with Santa who kicks in a white lie and brings presents to good kids to every culture into the night light, as long as it is done in the right light, and not for a kick back to farther away such meaning of "CHRISTMAS"

As Christian should share this night, and in many culture you can not give such true light in the name of ... Gus Who ... because it can take away such meaning. Like if a kid received a present on Christmas day and it reads "Made in China" or North Korea - under such universal light. One might question the ethics of excepting such a gift at that price.
But Santa can cross such boundaries more as a red light with Rudolph leading the way... than any Dark Knight that have to say things is a shadow code to dingbats players around the globe who want to go Wii into the night... as Wii like to throw a punch :dusto:

Jesus uses code in which he understood the universal X in the equation that all Light and all Truth equal. But he only shared his bread and wine with those that real get into his light.

Yes, everyone has free will, to believe or not to believe... -Truth- (and the fact is people can get messages of future events... as Jesus understood about souls - and trapped in a dimwit's way of thinking. So that is why there is Dingbat bell so Wii as those that are playing in this Field can pick up something as to truth coming :dummy"

as any seer can change or predict... based on the light - like any field player you have to get in the zone to receive the ball. But Charlie Brown you have not been able to kick this ball because of your dimwit spirit to this Truth, that souls play ball.

As God, (Thy FATHER) the maker of all light can shine his light on any soul, knowing that some of us dingbats have to stay in the shadows and try to be ... good Knights ... as players Wii argue against the dimwits or other dingbats to a "actual truth", which can only be seen in the past or present, and be predicted in the Future ... if you can catch the right plane on it's coarse of destiny....

As insurance goes... I find I need to sign up for some too... bc playing in this sport one can break bones falling out of a tree...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:God cant know everything, the future cant be known, if free will exists. Otherwise its a contradiction.

As a kid were you taught that santa comes and gives presents - but only to the good, well behaved kids?

Striking similarity to what you are claiming.......... And I hope at least you know the truth of that fable.......

AGAIN more dimwit logic, that probably why you can't make it up into the dingbat zone and grow some ears to hear. As dimwits use only Eagle eyes and must see everything as clear as day to know its truth.

But you see, some of us hear different and can move up a level and understand that there is a game plan - a structure to how things are formed... that we are spirits, having to comprehend day light and night light. So I rather play ball with Santa who kicks in a white lie and brings presents to good kids to every culture into the night light, as long as it is done in the right light, and not for a kick back to farther away such meaning of "CHRISTMAS"

As Christian should share this night, and in many culture you can not give such true light in the name of ... Gus Who ... because it can take away such meaning. Like if a kid received a present on Christmas day and it reads "Made in China" or North Korea - under such universal light. One might question the ethics of excepting such a gift at that price.
But Santa can cross such boundaries more as a red light with Rudolph leading the way... than any Dark Knight that have to say things is a shadow code to dingbats players around the globe who want to go Wii into the night... as Wii like to throw a punch :dusto:

Jesus uses code in which he understood the universal X in the equation that all Light and all Truth equal. But he only shared his bread and wine with those that real get into his light.

Yes, everyone has free will, to believe or not to believe... -Truth- (and the fact is people can get messages of future events... as Jesus understood about souls - and trapped in a dimwit's way of thinking. So that is why there is Dingbat bell so Wii as those that are playing in this Field can pick up something as to truth coming :dummy"

as any seer can change or predict... based on the light - like any field player you have to get in the zone to receive the ball. But Charlie Brown you have not been able to kick this ball because of your dimwit spirit to this Truth, that souls play ball.

As God, (Thy FATHER) the maker of all light can shine his light on any soul, knowing that some of us dingbats have to stay in the shadows and try to be ... good Knights ... as players Wii argue against the dimwits or other dingbats to a "actual truth", which can only be seen in the past or present, and be predicted in the Future ... if you can catch the right plane on it's coarse of destiny....

As insurance goes... I find I need to sign up for some too... bc playing in this sport one can break bones falling out of a tree...


No its a crock of shit. Christmas is just another festival the christians raped from pagan culture.

If free will exists then the future is dependant in the choices made. If the future can be known, then those choices are fixed - meaning a person cant choose the choices that would lead anything but to the known future. i.e. Free will is removed.

If free will exists, then choices can be made at any point but that means the future cant be known.

Saying the future can be known AND free will exists is just contradictory.

Usually someone says "god can see all choices" all outcomes - thats fine, however the option that is actually chosen is dependant on free will so it has to remain not known, othetwise its not free will. Hence god cant know all things if free will exists.

Its pretty simple.

Anyone can predict the future based on patterns, thats how bookies, financial services etc make their money, its how hunters, fishermen can know where the kill/haul will be.

Predicting the future, isnt knowing the future - its guessing. Its linking things that dont have a link to make them fit a prediction.

Simple really - you probably wont understand, you want to believe you have "powers" because your life is so pathetic.

Oh btw - if that was actually your ex's address you posted earlier - that makes you a real dick by posting it on the internet. It makes you a vile idiotic excuse for a man.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:49 pm

The Eagle wrote:Anyone can predict the future based on patterns, thats how bookies, financial services etc make their money, its how hunters, fishermen can know where the kill/haul will be.

Exactly. Though, the best way to predict the future is to create it.

And Santa Claus is a pedophile.
"Ho, ho, ho, sit down on my lap, children. I've got a big present for you." Image
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

The Eagle wrote:
No its a crock of shit. Christmas is just another festival the christians raped from pagan culture.

If free will exists then the future is dependant in the choices made. If the future can be known, then those choices are fixed - meaning a person cant choose the choices that would lead anything but to the known future. i.e. Free will is removed.

If free will exists, then choices can be made at any point but that means the future cant be known.

Saying the future can be known AND free will exists is just contradictory.

Usually someone says "god can see all choices" all outcomes - thats fine, however the option that is actually chosen is dependant on free will so it has to remain not known, othetwise its not free will. Hence god cant know all things if free will exists.

Its pretty simple.

Anyone can predict the future based on patterns, thats how bookies, financial services etc make their money, its how hunters, fishermen can know where the kill/haul will be.

Predicting the future, isnt knowing the future - its guessing. Its linking things that dont have a link to make them fit a prediction.

Simple really - you probably wont understand, you want to believe you have "powers" because your life is so pathetic.

Oh btw - if that was actually your ex's address you posted earlier - that makes you a real dick by posting it on the internet. It makes you a vile idiotic excuse for a man.
No... I built that home, and it's going to be "my address" as she knows that she is in trouble - and I was just thinking about her today.
Again your wrong, as some people have abilities to get messages... Most common through dreams or a state in which is spiritual..., as some people do have waking visions... or have psychic ability in which there are different "spirits" - (good / bad or just "ghosts" ) your just a dimwit that has to try to make logical sense out of things you can't see.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
No its a crock of shit. Christmas is just another festival the christians raped from pagan culture.

If free will exists then the future is dependant in the choices made. If the future can be known, then those choices are fixed - meaning a person cant choose the choices that would lead anything but to the known future. i.e. Free will is removed.

If free will exists, then choices can be made at any point but that means the future cant be known.

Saying the future can be known AND free will exists is just contradictory.

Usually someone says "god can see all choices" all outcomes - thats fine, however the option that is actually chosen is dependant on free will so it has to remain not known, othetwise its not free will. Hence god cant know all things if free will exists.

Its pretty simple.

Anyone can predict the future based on patterns, thats how bookies, financial services etc make their money, its how hunters, fishermen can know where the kill/haul will be.

Predicting the future, isnt knowing the future - its guessing. Its linking things that dont have a link to make them fit a prediction.

Simple really - you probably wont understand, you want to believe you have "powers" because your life is so pathetic.

Oh btw - if that was actually your ex's address you posted earlier - that makes you a real dick by posting it on the internet. It makes you a vile idiotic excuse for a man.
No... I built that home, and it's going to be "my address" as she knows that she is in trouble - and I was just thinking about her today.
Again your wrong, as some people have abilities to get messages... Most common through dreams or a state in which is spiritual..., as some people do have waking visions... or have psychic ability in which there are different "spirits" - (good / bad or just "ghosts" ) your just a dimwit that has to try to make logical sense out of things you can't see.


So shes not living there? If she is living there - posting the address makes you a dick.

Many people claim many fantasy things - but when tested - they fail. If they didnt fail - it would be called science. Try and rejoin reality - it will help you deal with your pathetic life situation - that you caused.

You are one of the only people in the world that thinks logic is a bad thing....... And why is that? Because it shows your argument to be a crock of shit. :dummy"
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:20 pm

She is living there... and she knows who house it is. As it goes to truth, and who's house it is. So there is logic to certain things I do... So why anyone would think logic is bad, only shows what a dimwit you are.

So Charlie Brown, your kind of missing the whole picture (but that's the part of being a dimwit) ... as people do have some abilities to receive messages... That go to the other realm ... Relating to Psychic ... as spirits are "present"...

Just because you can't prove it, or testify to such communication, does not mean that there not there...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Subtheory » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Batman wrote:She is living there... and she knows who house it is. As it goes to truth, and who's house it is. So there is logic to certain things I do... So why anyone would think logic is bad, only shows what a dimwit you are.

So Charlie Brown, your kind of missing the whole picture (but that's the part of being a dimwit) ... as people do have some abilities to receive messages... That go to the other realm ... Relating to Psychic ... as spirits are "present"...

Just because you can't prove it, or testify to such communication, does not mean that there not there...


Am I a dimwit, dingbat or an owl, Batman? Either way, let's say that I want to move up a level in this ball game. Should I just try to see God and be faithful, try to sense messages and read your blog? Stop thinking in black and white, start thinking in dark and light? Anything else? What are my chances of success?
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:52 pm

lol it was a pointless question - because either way unless I answered just as you had already figured it to be - I would have been wrong. It was a no win, and actually it was a way of you trying to manipulate me to agree with you - so you could try to then reel me into your belief system.

I didn't bite and so am once again being labeled as a dimwit.

It gets kind of old. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:Oh guess I don't think parables are code - I have always understood them...that just seems odd to me - to think its code - that is simply creative writing, isn't it?

I don't know! She never did keep up with the guitar though :( = hope one day at least she will get back to singing. :)


Not so much creative writing - just a carry on of tradition. Happened across the world in all cultures.

Before writing (along with ceremony) people created stories to pass down information, embelished stories easier to remember than facts. Over time, without the cultural understanding the stories, they were taken as literal (by idiots). Lol

Just part of an evolution of religion that can be traced right back to hunter gatherers.


lol that is what they call oral tradition! ;)

Again just figured it was a given that we all know where creative writing comes from - perhaps I should have said creative thinking?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Batman wrote:
well as Universal Codes / basically seeing all truth one would have to say there are levels then, as Christian are taught that "God" already knows everything... and then your taking a concept of no real action anyone does is bad, if you get away with it... as there is no "Hell to Pay" ... Would that add up in ARITHMETIC?

And that is where you get stuck, and religion fails the universal code. There is no bias. Its frightening isn't it? To realize that there will be no justice for things that seem unfair. To realize that in the end - we all come from the same source - and good and evil are just our own bias, and what we believe is morally right. Why would anyone then have the will to actually be good in the world? Perhaps the answer is below ....perhaps that is where you find bliss? - I know I know - its just far to easy and simple, the universe is more complex than that! - Really, it is not - humans are complex - the universe is very simple.


look around - really - do we need satan to blame? As most people don't use "satan" as much as they say the "Root" of the cause... Drug, money,sex... ignorance .. Satan would be more for a "religious person" ... as I am saying - dimwit has a hold of you, not satan... So get the dingbat level :ecstatic: or you'll be stuck with Charlie Brown


Same thing - the root or satan - the meaning is the same. - All the things that are the root - is simply a matter of choice - how the persons in question wish to use the power that comes with such things. Satan is the root of all evil- that you even try to separate the two baffles me. lol


maybe you are in bliss at that level your at...


i agree with what your putting out... but that is not the way this world is... You have corruption, wars, bias... Differents of opinions. Different cultures... Unless there are universal rules enforced in which "all souls" play by ".02¢ " ...

Right and the world isn't that way because the universe is unbiased. If the universe was biased we would see more or less of one or the other. For all the bias of what one thinks is corrupt - there is good balancing that corruption. For all the good that is in the world there is corruption balancing it - that is not an accident of human nature. The eagle eat the rabbit because it needs to survive - not because it is corrupt. Yet from the rabbits vantage point the eagle is quite corrupt - for why does it prey on the rabbit when it could make a meal of any other species and leave the rabbit alone? If you want to say god - then God created that dynamic - he purposely made the rabbit food for the eagle - and the eagle corrupt because it must feed off the vulnerable. Don't even try to say its not the same thing - god made us different - because he didn't - hence everyone is messed up in the head trying to get rid of this evil god put inside us - when it is the exact creation in which he made which should be accepted.

If we were created in his image - and we have good and evil inside us together - then god is neither good nor evil - but both. He can be vengeful and merciful - that is quite obvious in the teachings. Ummm what are we thinking that we need to banish one part of us or the other to win his favor? Really???

What if you had made different choices during your divorce? given that I did not know about 911, and "Motioned to seal my medical records" as I did not bring up the "Twisted I Beam" vision, but wanted to use the "Date" showing that I went to a doctor... As documents my wife had said stated I refuse to go to a doctor because I had a vision ... That Started this ball of chains ...Ok so you stated how the divorce started- not looking at it from the standpoint of what different choices you could have made.

How could you have made it go smoother? most people who get robbed by authority figures don't take it as well ... As chains get added

To gain control you must give up control.

Well, unless you see the lies / corruption/ and Government cover-up in which all children may lose a parent in this kind of battle... If the truth came out .. Well, for their sake, maybe there should not be a Hell- But YES - I do have my AX to grind! But I am in a cave, doing my batty thing

Oh I know the issues all too well of a government stepping into the personal lives of everyone and creating chaos where none should be. I just make my choices to step out of the governments path as much as i can - and roll with the punches when I have to. You can waste your energy on the corruption - or you can make different choices and break free of the chains. Its up to you - no one can bind you unless you let them.

at least you had rights to your children... or a roof ... as I was forced off my property after paying off my Father-in- law $50,000 in which he did not cash the check and charged me interest ... Froze my accounts and the Judge refused a 170.6 California code challenge to be disqualified on my 2nd motion as my first one was to try to get $100,000 of my half of the community stock and back in the House that I built at 11209 Stauffer Lane in Cupertino, Ca

Lol yes i had those rights because I made the right choices at the right time. I didn't get sucked into a long drawn out custody battle, because I chose not to fight for child support, particular visitation, the house, the money, the car, - all the things taht are supposed evils of the world - I didn't fight for. I only took my children and left. Granted my children WANTED to live with me, and they would have faught as much I would have to be with me. Because - honestly I was a stay at home mom for 10 years - my ex never so much as changed a diaper, gave them a bath or even got up at night with them when they were sick. He never earned the right to be the sole caregiver to them - and so - I had that right. - On the same token - both my brother and my boyfriend have full rights to their children - because they were the one's who earned the right to begin with - not the mom. Its not a male/female thing - its what the heck did you choose up to the point to get where you are right now? Its not her fault - its not the governments fault - every choice on that path - got you where you are. Bat in a cave and all. Its not evil that made it happen - its you. Sorry Charlie.

I have had to many prophetic dreams come true... So not to say anything would be wrong...
Lol I wasn't talking about the dreams in particular - I was talking about truth - answers to how the universe works. The 'arithmetic code' that you so tightly cling to ... you say we are stuck - and that is the most amusing part of it all to me, we project onto others what we don't see in ourselves.

I admittedly don't have all the answers, I know that I am still searching to figure out how it all works - and every time I think I might have figured it out, something new pops up to challenge that idea, thus my spirituality is every growing, every changing and I am never 'stuck'. lol

Goldmoon wrote:Are they two separate questions?

Because the age of my oldest child should not matter at all....though she is 20. (can you believe it Eagle?!! Lol you old fart!)

X = the field of potentiality.... so far as the mathmaticians figured out anyway. lol

It could also - treasure if you are reading a map. ;)

And jesus did not talk in code - he showed by example. Walked his talk. That simple.
[/color]
Well your wrong on the X as the answer to the Equation, as it is the basic universal taught way for souls to travel in this Field - I mean you real need to know this or your stuck as a dimwit forever, just like Charlie Brown.
Also your wrong as it is written Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
... So go ask your youngest Daughter, tell her that Batman has accused you of being a dimwit, and hanging out with other Dimwits and says you needs some help this ARITHMETIC CODE to get into the Dingbat level as Wii play Tennis and you hear nothing but the whizzing of aces that go by ... as I say 15 ... 30 ... 40 ... to your dimwit score .... and that you just don't get, see or Play Ball with the Wii

Though if you make it to Dingbat level, the rule of thumb is that your not allowed to tell Dimwits that this Ghost is just a Football kick away off a t[/quote]

lol My dimwit daughters - the oldest perscribes to wiccan religion, my youngest most often identifies as atheist but also likes the Wicca belief system. They think for themselves - they know all religions as i have taught them to seek out what resonates most with them. Oddly enough - it isn't even what I resonate the most with. Go figure - and yes their dad is atheist. Their dad's side of the family catholic, my side is a little more mixed, my brother married a Jehovah's witness as well did my aunt, my mother is lutheran though non practicing - my dad's side of the family is all catholic - very devout catholic even, I am the black sheep of the family - as i refused to baptize my children. I wanted them to have a choice, and if they were to get baptized to fully understand what that meant and that they were ready to accept that religion fully. I am quite perturbed I was never given a choice - I just had to be what my parents decided me to be. lol I can't exactly unbaptize myself or unlearn the things I learned from that path, so it is just simply a part of who I am. I did teach my daughters about the bible, they know the stories about jesus and the beliefs that are held. They don't think its evil or wrong - and get along with others of all faiths just fine. But they think for themselves - and they are not hindered by believing they will go to hell or are evil for the things they choose.

I promise you both my daughters - would think you were quite insane and the arithmetic code would be unbelievable.

They both have a penchant to be seer's as well - as I have taught them how to handle it from little on. That is the one gift I could give them as far as spirituality goes, to not be afraid of such things and to be able to use it to protect themselves and others when needed. They even exceed my own abilities - which means I taught them well. :)

If my 16 year old is every feeling frisky and wants to read the forums - she is welcome to, she will also be welcome to post and speak her mind as she wishes. She is really awesome at dream interp too and so I did tell her of the website, however she really isn't much interested in getting involved in it at this point. I don't push her because - she has the free will to choose. But she is more logically based and scientifically geared than I am, and yet has creative ability that exceeds my own. Its very cool to see her have the best of both worlds. lol She also has the right to be 16 and worry about such things when she is older if its needed.

When my oldest was small - before there had been much talk about different religions and beliefs I had asked her (because i read somewhere that children know better than adults what is what with the stuff) what happens when you are born? She told me there is a counsel of 9 that decides what you will do and where you will go and then you go there and do that. - So sounds to me like she was pretty set on a reincarnation theory from the get go. lol She didn't get it from me - I didn't start even really giving that idea any weight until I was 30 or older. However my grandmother died when she was just two and half and they were close - so I had already started telling her about heaven and jesus and all because it was the best way I had to explain it and help her cope at that age. Besides its what my grandmother believed and so it honored her to do it as well. So where the counsel of 9 came from I have no clue. She doesn't even remember telling me that to this day, and has no clue where she got it from either. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Subtheory wrote:Am I a dimwit, dingbat or an owl, Batman? Either way, let's say that I want to move up a level in this ball game. Should I just try to see God and be faithful, try to sense messages and read your blog? Stop thinking in black and white, start thinking in dark and light? Anything else? What are my chances of success?


Dimwits, don't see or get the writing on the wall. Dingbats are those that get into the X as to the equation and "understand" its "ARITHMETIC" (which goes to perceiving Thy FATHER)
But Dimwits remain dimwits never perceiving all the dingbats who play in these codes, as there will always going to be player always trying to play ball and realizing the scope of the Field of Dreams, and thereby getting degrees in such a field to the Universal order... as Wii all have play in the same Field.

Note: Universal Order - basically .02¢ rules that can stand the test of time in thy Fathers field.

Owls are wise souls ... (As long as they don't get played)

Blogs tend to be personal - jots - shed light into a mind - like Happy b-day x-wife.

Black and White goes to solid, where dark and light goes to a shade - those go to choice/judgment/free will (one has to understand "Universal levels" to the ball)

As I stated, I have communicated with "ghosts" ... I also have OBE ... been able to peek into what I call the "Library" (souls call it the white room... ) which is where the word lives.

Though I am a "PE major" and not a theologian, so I don't want to break any universal rules... Knowing that there would be hell to pay... but also understanding the nature of souls. Given that perspective is a "soul" and truth. Therefore higher levels of playing ball.
So I feel confident that saying I am a player/coach in this Field would not get me in trouble with all those other sports/ball players... Yes I call them Dingbats...

In a field, it is the ball players who rate other ball players. So so success depends on how well you play. As some "old souls" think there are so wise, that they don't play kids games, even though it keeps us dingbats in shape playing Wii.

I take it that you search for "God," but then one has to pose which group/team sport do you play for... (As I go by % of the globe and beliefs) and I must caution you to taking a bite of the "apple" as knowledge comes with ...

... as you see, I have been arguing with Charlie Brown and company in the peanut gallery over the simplest of term as to "ghost"/spirits .. and direction... as Heaven and Hell... (as terms go- hell can be considered "pain and suffering")
Even in dreams there are such places... as the bible say that "God" sends dreams ... Acts 2:17-21
Though as a player in this field, that there are many souls playing. As message tend to be personal - if they are prophetic, as insight tends to register to the dreamer. As I have put it, that "Truth" is the ball and dingbats have hit the ball to get the light, where dimwits like Charlie Brown see the ball, but can't kick it... as Lucille Ball has some fun with dimwits - due to there own choice of belief. As you have to get into a game to see if there is .... Wii
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:51 pm

..
.When my oldest was small - before there had been much talk about different religions and beliefs I had asked her (because i read somewhere that children know better than adults what is what with the stuff) what happens when you are born? She told me there is a counsel of 9 that decides what you will do and where you will go and then you go there and do that. - So sounds to me like she was pretty set on a reincarnation theory from the get go. lol She didn't get it from me - I didn't start even really giving that idea any weight until I was 30 or older. However my grandmother died when she was just two and half and they were close - so I had already started telling her about heaven and jesus and all because it was the best way I had to explain it and help her cope at that age. Besides its what my grandmother believed and so it honored her to do it as well. So where the counsel of 9 came from I have no clue. She doesn't even remember telling me that to this day, and has no clue where she got it from either. lol


If you have not heard me say ... That I believe in reincarnation, as it is in the bible ... And Jesus talked about it.
A 16 year old can answer a simple equation in ARITHMETIC code ... So don't be a dimwit!
If All Light & All Truth = X what is X
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Batman wrote:She is living there... and she knows who house it is. As it goes to truth, and who's house it is. So there is logic to certain things I do... So why anyone would think logic is bad, only shows what a dimwit you are.


She lives there and you post the address on the internet - you're a dick. Its not about whos house it is.

You use logic for some things but not for others - shows how inconsistent you are. You dont use logic for sonethings because it diesnt get the result you want......

Batman wrote: Just because you can't prove it, or testify to such communication, does not mean that there not there...


Of course not, but likewise -just because you believe in such things, doesnt make it true, the fact you cant prove it should limit your claim of truth - since you have nothing to back it up ( unicorns, santa). And no - you havent proved it.......

The want for it to be true shouldnt lead your belief of truth.
Last edited by The Eagle on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:03 am

Goldmoon wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:Oh guess I don't think parables are code - I have always understood them...that just seems odd to me - to think its code - that is simply creative writing, isn't it?

I don't know! She never did keep up with the guitar though :( = hope one day at least she will get back to singing. :)


Not so much creative writing - just a carry on of tradition. Happened across the world in all cultures.

Before writing (along with ceremony) people created stories to pass down information, embelished stories easier to remember than facts. Over time, without the cultural understanding the stories, they were taken as literal (by idiots). Lol

Just part of an evolution of religion that can be traced right back to hunter gatherers.


lol that is what they call oral tradition! ;)

Again just figured it was a given that we all know where creative writing comes from - perhaps I should have said creative thinking?


Indeed.

Lol if talking of truth the word "creative" before any word....... just sounds like "lying".

"hey mr tax man, here's my records for the year, i've done some "creative accounting" this year. :lol:

Its only lying if taken literal, otherwise its......poetry. ;)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:26 am

The Eagle wrote:
Batman wrote: Just because you can't prove it, or testify to such communication, does not mean that there not there...


Of course not, but likewise -just because you believe in such things, doesnt make it true, the fact you cant prove it should limit your claim of truth - since you have nothing to back it up ( unicorns, santa). And no - you havent proved it.......

The want for it to be true shouldnt lead your belief of truth.

Proved it to who, it's a statement, it's not a court of law. It's called testimony ... Some people understand that "souls" are consider spirit and like light continue on... Then there are dimwits like you that want to argue such overwhelming testimony of all the people that would testify to such fact. Even those that die and come back understand this "soul" issue.

Dimwits are in a class by themselves... like kicking a football... Charlie Brown
Your logic can't hit the ball, bc the majority already "believes" in the existence of a soul and afterlife. As a Christian, I see you as a kind of anti-Christ as your so outspoken, not only against Christianity, but of all religions... when everyone can see that we're in the end time prophesies period.

PROVE IT - Well I did put out an equation to spirits being able to travel ... Mathematically speaking with the X
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:53 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Batman wrote: Just because you can't prove it, or testify to such communication, does not mean that there not there...


Of course not, but likewise -just because you believe in such things, doesnt make it true, the fact you cant prove it should limit your claim of truth - since you have nothing to back it up ( unicorns, santa). And no - you havent proved it.......

The want for it to be true shouldnt lead your belief of truth.

Proved it to who, it's a statement, it's not a court of law. It's called testimony ... Some people understand that "souls" are consider spirit and like light continue on... Then there are dimwits like you that want to argue such overwhelming testimony of all the people that would testify to such fact. Even those that die and come back understand this "soul" issue.

Dimwits are in a class by themselves... like kicking a football... Charlie Brown
Your logic can't hit the ball, bc the majority already "believes" in the existence of a soul and afterlife. As a Christian, I see you as a kind of anti-Christ as your so outspoken, not only against Christianity, but of all religions... when everyone can see that we're in the end time prophesies period.

PROVE IT - Well I did put out an equation to spirits being able to travel ... Mathematically speaking with the X


HOW MANY TIMES???? Overwhelming testimony ....... What of the "overwhelming testimony" of people that "testify" that christianity and jesus are not important?

Yet you still claim that jesus is truth. So you ignore an "overwhelming testimony" dont you - so to criticise anyone on that basis - makes you a hypocrite.

You dont need a ball to play sport, making a diffetence between ball sports cuts out the origins of sport - Citius, Altius, Fortius.

You didnt prove anything in regards to souls, you made an illogical statement and claimed it as truth. You've proved your an idiot.......and a dick - thats something at least......
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:13 am

The Eagle wrote:
HOW MANY TIMES???? Overwhelming testimony ....... What of the "overwhelming testimony" of people that "testify" that christianity and jesus are not important?


Dimwit, you and all those others who thought like you would be in BC if he was not important.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
HOW MANY TIMES???? Overwhelming testimony ....... What of the "overwhelming testimony" of people that "testify" that christianity and jesus are not important?


Dimwit, you and all those others who thought like you would be in BC if he was not important.


That quite possibly is the most idiotic statement you have come up with yet.

In your head do you think the millions of people that lived before jesus was born were counting down the years or something?

Anyway the catholic church decided the year - the year "0" wasnt actually the year jesus was born. So jesus could of been born "BC".......
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:54 pm

The Eagle wrote:
That quite possibly is the most idiotic statement you have come up with yet.

In your head do you think the millions of people that lived before jesus was born were counting down the years or something?

Anyway the catholic church decided the year - the year "0" wasnt actually the year jesus was born. So jesus could of been born "BC".......

Dimwit- Are you actually arguing about what BC stands for? Charlie Brown might be to good a character to call you.
Sorry Charlie your Tuna is no good. Not even close to kicking the ball.

The Jewish people before Jesus were waiting for the messiah .. They knew where he would be born - it's all there in the Torah... This is all part of history... Go back to school!

Just because you don't believe prophecies, does not mean they did not come true... Facts are facts!
You don't get this dingbat "spiritual / ghosts " :ecstatic:
... as everyone can see your stance on "Christ" and religions in general.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
That quite possibly is the most idiotic statement you have come up with yet.

In your head do you think the millions of people that lived before jesus was born were counting down the years or something?

Anyway the catholic church decided the year - the year "0" wasnt actually the year jesus was born. So jesus could of been born "BC".......

Dimwit- Are you actually arguing about what BC stands for? Charlie Brown might be to good a character to call you.
Sorry Charlie your Tuna is no good. Not even close to kicking the ball.

The Jewish people before Jesus were waiting for the messiah .. They knew where he would be born - it's all there in the Torah... This is all part of history... Go back to school!

Just because you don't believe prophecies, does not mean they did not come true... Facts are facts!
You don't get this dingbat "spiritual / ghosts " :ecstatic:
... as everyone can see your stance on "Christ" and religions in general.


Oooooohhhhh...... You really are that ignorant........ Sorry I thought it was part of your act......

Just do a test for me - go to google type "what year was jesus born" and see what you find. Now I am not an advocate of education by google - but since I didnt learn it from google.... Well you get the idea....

Again with your sheer idiocy.......... The jewish people are STILL waiting for the messiah.........

You really are that ignorant and stupid it is offensive.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:56 pm

lol one doesn't need to search for god.

I search for insights which will give me a full picture of how it all works, in so doing I am able to move through the universe in an adept manner.

I almost went into psychology as a profession - people are interesting creatures. I chose not to because in the end that is far too boxed in thinking as well, and it doesn't always help people. It also was a never ending 'schooling' profession and I would prefer not to be stuck in a classroom my entire life. But the same thing that drew me to psychology also drew me to learning a vast deal about other religions and cultures. Its called curiosity.

Its also, what drives me to interact with people, make friends, do things totally off the wall - and test 'god' so to speak. I was created so that my curiosity gets the better of me, it also makes me a free thinker - and able to understand things that apparently you don't yet. So its all good. At the end of the day I am no more dimwitted than you, :D .

And yes - my girls are better at math than I am - most likely simply because i do not care enough about math to get good at it. Small minded as it may be - I am still much happier playing with words than I am with numbers - so I will do that. Simply because it makes me happy. So you can sit and insult me on how dumb i must be - because I suck at the mathematics. But I can just as easily point out how dimwitted you must be because you suck at interactions with people. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:41 pm

The Eagle wrote:The jewish people are STILL waiting for the messiah.........

I guess they are traveling at Warp Factor 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
The Eagle wrote:The jewish people are STILL waiting for the messiah.........

I guess they are traveling at Warp Factor 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001.


Cut the jews some slack - god made them suffer........... :lol:
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:17 pm

“A.D.” does not mean “after death,” as many people suppose. “B.C.” stands for the English phrase “before Christ,” but “A.D.” stands confusingly for a Latin phrase: anno domini (“in the year of the Lord”—the year Jesus was born). If the calendar actually changed with Jesus’ death, then what would we do with the years during which he lived? Since Jesus was probably actually born around 6 B.C. or so, the connection of the calendar with him can be misleading.


Many Biblical scholars, historians, and archeologists prefer the less sectarian designations “before the Common Era” (B.C.E.) and “the Common Era” (C.E.).


Traditionally “A.D.” was placed before the year number and “B.C.” after, but many people now prefer to put both abbreviations after the numbers.


All of these abbreviations can also be spelled without their periods.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/ad.html
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Goldmoon wrote:“A.D.” does not mean “after death,” as many people suppose. “B.C.” stands for the English phrase “before Christ,” but “A.D.” stands confusingly for a Latin phrase: anno domini (“in the year of the Lord”—the year Jesus was born). If the calendar actually changed with Jesus’ death, then what would we do with the years during which he lived? Since Jesus was probably actually born around 6 B.C. or so, the connection of the calendar with him can be misleading.


Many Biblical scholars, historians, and archeologists prefer the less sectarian designations “before the Common Era” (B.C.E.) and “the Common Era” (C.E.).


Traditionally “A.D.” was placed before the year number and “B.C.” after, but many people now prefer to put both abbreviations after the numbers.


All of these abbreviations can also be spelled without their periods.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/ad.html


Lol "C.E." is the politically correct term now - "Common Era" - ie "this is what we call it - so lets just go with that" lol.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Well it does matter when it comes to truth... Where one is coming from and where one is going.with a ball (truth) in this field. So that goes with any kind of TRUTH.

Goldmoon wrote:lol one doesn't need to search for god.
let's try to put things in the right perspective, as
Subtheory wrote:
Am I a dimwit, dingbat or an owl, Batman? Either way, let's say that I want to move up a level in this ball game. Should I just try to see God and be faithful, try to sense messages and read your blog? Stop thinking in black and white, start thinking in dark and light? Anything else? What are my chances of success?
..... So my reply was @ "See God and be faithful" as in this is being a dingbat in this field, as it goes to perceiving, not knowing, but yet knowing that one is on the right track... as messages always come...
from ... as this was directed at... and "success" tends to come in going in the right direction


I search for insights which will give me a full picture of how it all works, in so doing I am able to move through the universe in an adept manner.
insight into which realm? ... as you state...
I almost went into psychology as a profession - people are interesting creatures. I chose not to because in the end that is far too boxed in thinking as well, and it doesn't always help people. It also was a never ending 'schooling' profession and I would prefer not to be stuck in a classroom my entire life. But the same thing that drew me to psychology also drew me to learning a vast deal about other religions and cultures. Its called curiosity.
... So you should understand % and sociology as I put it into sports ... and playing ball...
Its also, what drives me to interact with people, make friends, do things totally off the wall - and test 'god' so to speak. I was created so that my curiosity gets the better of me, it also makes me a free thinker - and able to understand things that apparently you don't yet. So its all good. At the end of the day I am no more dimwitted than you, :D .

And yes - my girls are better at math than I am - most likely simply because i do not care enough about math to get good at it. Small minded as it may be - I am still much happier playing with words than I am with numbers - so I will do that. Simply because it makes me happy. So you can sit and insult me on how dumb i must be - because I suck at the mathematics. But I can just as easily point out how dimwitted you must be because you suck at interactions with people. lol

if your trying to say, what I think your saying... Yes, I am much better communicating with kids, than dimwitted adults. So ... If your driving this car and I am the passenger, and your asking me to roll down my window and ask for direction to X bc you are lost... (DIMWIT, because I gave you direction ... Ask your girls who can get this Mystic X like hearing a dingbat bell as it goes to movement from dimwit to dingbat level in this field. If you don't know this equation you can not see the truth and the light!

This basic equation runs the entire Universe. Otherwise Wii all be Space cadets stuck in an X zone that would be out of our control trying to move up levels or B moving pieces around as a warp ... waiting to get the code # Gus WAT called.. and stand up like a dingbat and yell BINGO! As your soul gets ahead and back in the game.


The Eagle wrote:Oooooohhhhh...... You really are that ignorant........ Sorry I thought it was part of your act......

Just do a test for me - go to google type "what year was jesus born" and see what you find. Now I am not an advocate of education by google - but since I didnt learn it from google.... Well you get the idea....

Again with your sheer idiocy.......... The jewish people are STILL waiting for the messiah.........

You really are that ignorant and stupid it is offensive.


Dimwit, this entire world uses BC as the epoch between darkness and light... as everyone kind of agrees that the night of December 24 or 25 and others around January 7— is not the actual time ... but the very birth of light that brought all dingbat light to the "bats and moles" in BC

As History is told in advance to prophets ... That clearly warn those in darkness (Jewish people) of BC that a lighted soul was coming... Known by many names...

In reference to the birth of Jesus, Isaiah made more than 700 years earlier.

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.” Therefore Israel will be abandoned .... (Christianity formed) ...until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites. He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth. (‭Micah‬ ‭5‬:‭2-4‬ NIV)

So the dimwit Jewish people are waiting for the 2nd coming of Jesus... as anyone who looks for answers tend to check the last page it stated the soul of Elijah was to come... Which it did... and dimwits did not listen, but dingbats did.(here the Torah last paragraph )

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.” (‭Malachi‬ ‭4‬:‭5-6‬ NIV)

I tell everyone that reads these words, that you have all lived B-4 ... But dimwits can believe what they want.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Your knowledge of jewish culture is sorely lacking - they (quite rightly) dont recognize jesus as the messiah - he didnt fulfill the messianic prophecies- and "second coming" isnt jewish - such an idea isnt in the old testament.

Xmas time comes from the pagan festival where the year has its shortest day - catholic church adopted the day to try and sell the religion to the people. Jesus was probably born in the summer - shepherds watching the sheep and all that.

Jesus death of course also a pagan festival where it celebrates spring, spring representing rebirth in good old pagan culture....

Do you really want me to go through the jewish reasons why they reject jesus as the messiah - how they say christian readings of scripture isnt messianic prophecy, and the ones that are messianic prophecy - how jesus didnt fulfill them? I can if you like???
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:55 pm

The Eagle wrote:Your knowledge of jewish culture is sorely lacking - they (quite rightly) dont recognize jesus as the messiah - he didnt fulfill the messianic prophecies- and "second coming" isnt jewish - such an idea isnt in the old testament.

Xmas time comes from the pagan festival where the year has its shortest day - catholic church adopted the day to try and sell the religion to the people. Jesus was probably born in the summer - shepherds watching the sheep and all that.

Jesus death of course also a pagan festival where it celebrates spring, spring representing rebirth in good old pagan culture....

Do you really want me to go through the jewish reasons why they reject jesus as the messiah - how they say christian readings of scripture isnt messianic prophecy, and the ones that are messianic prophecy - how jesus didnt fulfill them? I can if you like???

No, as you missed the boat even with BC. There was plenty of warning signs as there is now. As anyone that is following the signs now, know... Enough

But like you Charlie Brown many don't get the cross and just become a negative soul to all this "Religious" sports talk. ANYONE WHO PLAYS SPORTS KNOW IF THERE IN A GOOD ZONE or a Bad zone... or if there team has a "Curse" on them... so at .2% of the worlds sporty religions - Jewish people are kind of like a dodo bird banging their head on the wailing wall :banghead: asking why... they can't win...
As most of the World know that "Israel" gets in a war at this time.
That is when 31% of the people of this world believe, it's not going to be the "first coming" of the "Messiah" ... In fact everyone already knows his name and will be saying it. As it is already prophecied to seeing him fly across the sky ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Insight into which realm you ask? - which would you like to discuss? I am open to them all. That is kind of the thing that goes along to be agnostic, lol.

There is this simple 'truth' which most don't honestly get, and that is the physical and spiritual realms - whatever you wish to call it or define it as are not separate. That is where almost all religions are lacking and where the pagans or heathens as they were dubbed actually exceeded the rest. We get confused with ancient spirituality because it was not separated and that is the illusion we seem to adhere to on a mass level. One can think of them as separate things- focus on the meaning of life or just what it takes to get through life on a regular basis, but there is no true separation, only if we perceive it to be such.

“Religion is for people who're afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who've already been there.”
― Vine Deloria Jr.

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" - Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket," Seneca
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Pagan Origin

In 1990, the Solon, Ohio (a Cleveland suburb) school board banned all nativity and other Christmas scenes on any school property because they felt it violated the separation of church and state. They were challenged in court when outraged parents opposed them, feeling that Christmas was being stolen from their children and the community. The board lost the case! The citizenry had contended that Christmas was a worldwide tradition that was not part of, and transcended, religion. It was deemed to be secular—a part of virtually all cultures worldwide.

The court decision affirmed that Christmas has no Christian roots! However, the court's opinion also noted that bible reading and prayer obviously are associated with Christ-ianity—a remarkable admission! The court concluded that Christmas-keeping and manger scenes could remain because they are not really part of either Christianity or religion—but prayer and Bible reading, which are, must remain excluded from schools!

Nearly all aspects of Christmas observance have their roots in Roman custom and religion. Consider the following admission from a large American newspaper (The Buffalo News, Nov. 22, 1984): “The earliest reference to Christmas being marked on Dec. 25 comes from the second century after Jesus' birth. It is considered likely the first Christmas celebrations were in reaction to the Roman Saturnalia, a harvest festival that marked the winter solstice—the return of the sun—and honored Saturn, the god of sowing. Saturnalia was a rowdy time, much opposed by the more austere leaders among the still-minority Christian sect. Christmas developed, one scholar says, as a means of replacing worship of the sun with worship of the Son. By 529 A.D., after Christianity had become the official state religion of the Roman Empire, Emperor Justinian made Christmas a civic holiday. The celebration of Christmas reached its peak—some would say its worst moments—in the medieval period when it became a time for conspicuous consumption and unequaled revelry.”

Consider these quotes from the Catholic Encyclopedia, 1911 edition, under “Christmas”: “Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the Church…the first evidence of the feast is from Egypt.” Further, “Pagan customs centering around the January calends gravitated to Christmas.” Under “Natal Day,” Origen, an early Catholic writer, admitted, “…In the Scriptures, no one is recorded to have kept a feast or held a great banquet on his birthday. It is only sinners (like Pharaoh and Herod) who make great rejoicings over the day in which they were born into this world” (emphasis mine).

The Encyclopedia Americana, 1956 edition, adds, “Christmas…was not observed in the first centuries of the Christian church, since the Christian usage in general was to celebrate the death of remarkable persons rather than their birth…a feast was established in memory of this event [Christ's birth] in the fourth century. In the fifth century the Western Church ordered the feast to be celebrated forever on the day of the Mithraic rites of the birth of the sun and at the close of the Saturnalia, as no certain knowledge of the day of Christ's birth existed.”

There is no mistaking the origin of the modern Christmas celebration. Many additional sources could be cited and we will return to this later. Let's begin to tie some other facts together.

It was 300 years after Christ before the Roman church kept Christmas, and not until the fifth century that it was mandated to be kept throughout the empire as an official festival honoring “Christ.”

-As a side note the Romans adopted the custom from the celts and the picts of which they wiped out and conquered in their world domination drive. While they enslaved and tried to absorb these 'pagans' into their folds - the celebrations and things could not be wiped out and so - they just turned them into their own customs instead - erasing all knowledge of those who came before.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:42 am

Batman wrote:No, as you missed the boat even with BC. There was plenty of warning signs as there is now. As anyone that is following the signs now, know... Enough

But like you Charlie Brown many don't get the cross and just become a negative soul to all this "Religious" sports talk. ANYONE WHO PLAYS SPORTS KNOW IF THERE IN A GOOD ZONE or a Bad zone... or if there team has a "Curse" on them... so at .2% of the worlds sporty religions - Jewish people are kind of like a dodo bird banging their head on the wailing wall :banghead: asking why... they can't win...
As most of the World know that "Israel" gets in a war at this time.
That is when 31% of the people of this world believe, it's not going to be the "first coming" of the "Messiah" ... In fact everyone already knows his name and will be saying it. As it is already prophecied to seeing him fly across the sky ...


You are missing knowledge about "BC" - about reality, about history.

The jewish people have prophecies about the messiah - which jesus didnt fulfill. You are very welcome to go to google type in "prophecies that jesus didnt fulfill" and see what you find. You do know that should the messiah turn up - and you've been following your false god of jesus - you are in trouble yeah, in fact you will have broken more commandments than me........ Doesnt look good for you does it.....

69% of people of this world dont believe the first coming has happened..........

And again you are claiming things that just arent true - there are some christians (some of your 31%) that dont believe in "the second coming".
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:14 pm

The Eagle wrote:
You are missing knowledge about "BC" - about reality, about history.

The jewish people have prophecies about the messiah - which jesus didnt fulfill. You are very welcome to go to google type in "prophecies that jesus didnt fulfill" and see what you find. You do know that should the messiah turn up - and you've been following your false god of jesus - you are in trouble yeah, in fact you will have broken more commandments than me........ Doesnt look good for you does it.....

69% of people of this world dont believe the first coming has happened..........

And again you are claiming things that just arent true - there are some christians (some of your 31%) that dont believe in "the second coming".

Dimwit, it all centers around "light" and "Truth" coming into this world. It was the "Birth" of the body of Christ as it grew out of the underground or darkness of the world... it's this light that 31% confess to be... (Generally speaking)
If you understood ARITHMETIC CODE, you would understand the numbers and get the cross that it was this one light that rose up to conquer death, to release souls... Because they received the dingbat news and hear the bell to rise up from their sleep.

But yes Christians did argue over the date of X-mass to the hour as Dec. 24th or the Day to Jan. 7th, so "God" in his wisdom split these periods with this light to shine this ear a...back 2 zero, as it was but two weeks (14) that separated these # 24/7. It was this split that made old/new Testament
So it was this split that left Jews in the dust... as prophesied, in which Jesus has to give them a 2nd coming ... Jews don't know how to ADD this sign "+" as in this ARITHMETIC CODE (so the .2% have to see him for the first time, the 2nd time around... But in truth his soul first dawned 2014 years ago as X-mass.


Goldmoon wrote:Insight into which realm you ask? - which would you like to discuss? I am open to them all. That is kind of the thing that goes along to be agnostic, lol.

There is this simple 'truth' which most don't honestly get, and that is the physical and spiritual realms - whatever you wish to call it or define it as are not separate. That is where almost all religions are lacking and where the pagans or heathens as they were dubbed actually exceeded the rest. We get confused with ancient spirituality because it was not separated and that is the illusion we seem to adhere to on a mass level. One can think of them as separate things- focus on the meaning of life or just what it takes to get through life on a regular basis, but there is no true separation, only if we perceive it to be such.

“Religion is for people who're afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who've already been there.”
― Vine Deloria Jr.

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" - Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket," Seneca


... Well given the title of this thread, and when it was created on "Thanksgiving" ... as pilgrims and Indians got into Turkey talk with some Holy Spirit.... :cheers: ...
Though "RELIGION" actually goes to a philosophy and worship of ... Hear playing ball for dingbats which lights up their bell which dimwits don't get the edition to cross into their ear ah. But to paint with all the colors of the wind, would be just gossip here. As truth goes into direction and numbers...

So Wii should focus on... X ... as in X-mass (as this event brought mass - many things accursed ... 3 wise men ... 1st born males being killed... as prophecies were fulfilled )

I had a dream last night in which I formed a cast around my body ... (Don't recall much of the dream) ... I was carving a thin layer out of this cast of my right hand from the tips of the fingernails and down into the palm... as the cast was a "book cover" ... Well let me picture this to light and truth...

Image

2014 as too day and hour

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:43 pm

lol you are the one that is stuck not me.

You are the one who cannot see the light. The one who is driven by fear.

A body cast - is meant to help heal the wounded. It is there to help set the foundation, to make what was once weak strong again, what was once broken whole. - A little at a time the cast will come off - and you will find that healing that you need. A step at a time, like an infant - the hand is discovered first - then the rest.

Your code is a part of your healing process - there is a way to go yet. I get that you need this truth, this code. But seeking validation from outside yourself - to get others to accept this as the only way - and that you are right, that is not healing, that is just a surface fix. It doesn't go deeper than 'looking normal' once again. "cast, off that which leaves you immobile."

But my 2cents is just that. Doesn't buy one much of anything, and likely not even a seat in heaven. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 am

Actually weight and the X moves spirits. It's consequences that put souls in places like Heaven and Hell. The code IS REAL as structure and matter are concern in this realm, but the other realm your soul is subject to codes in that realm. All are tied to the universal realm ... Clearly there is directions to choice and consequences...

It usually takes a little time to figure out some of my prophetic dreams... But they tend to make sense in a couple days..
As many might not take "prophecies," codes, symbols, signs real ... that goes to choice.

I try to look at the whole picture that I get... as Wii got into the 2 era the BC (Jewish) and this AD (Christianity) as most of the civilized world teaches ... well, things that are prophecied as "ARITHMETIC CODE" like if one could see :infinity:

2 -14 generations that separates time lines ... They can projectX as light and truth
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:38 am

Batman wrote:Actually weight and the X moves spirits. It's consequences that put souls in places like Heaven and Hell. The code IS REAL as structure and matter are concern in this realm, but the other realm your soul is subject to codes in that realm. All are tied to the universal realm ... Clearly there is directions to choice and consequences...

It usually takes a little time to figure out some of my prophetic dreams... But they tend to make sense in a couple days..
As many might not take "prophecies," codes, symbols, signs real ... that goes to choice.

I try to look at the whole picture that I get... as Wii got into the 2 era the BC (Jewish) and this AD (Christianity) as most of the civilized world teaches ... well, things that are prophecied as "ARITHMETIC CODE" like if one could see :infinity:

2 -14 generations that separates time lines ... They can projectX as light and truth


Most of the world teaches???? 69% not being christian........ Your athithmetic is extremely poor.

The world has moved on moron - the terms are "BCE" and "CE" - common era. It no longer means what you want it to mean - in a similar way that a billion is no longer a mathmatical billion. Common use of language doesnt point to truth and origins.

I will post about where light being used in spirituality and to describe god comes from - the pagan cultures that used it before christianity raped it. I'll do that later.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Most of the world teaches???? 69% not being christian........ Your athithmetic is extremely poor.

The world has moved on moron - the terms are "BCE" and "CE" - common era. It no longer means what you want it to mean - in a similar way that a billion is no longer a mathmatical billion. Common use of language doesnt point to truth and origins.

I will post about where light being used in spirituality and to describe god comes from - the pagan cultures that used it before christianity raped it. I'll do that later.

It is morally wrong and would be in that Unicorn category that you like to place things in dimwit. In fact the same thing applies to Christmas, as it is morally wrong to change, because you don't want to argue with dimwits. As it has "Christ" in the name, and is established as the "Birth of Christ."

So you can call me names all you want, it only just shows dingbats that your going to be in DODO BIRD TRIBLE! As everyone knows that God is a jealous God. So he not going to like those souls who mess with his Son.
Now if those that teach in the Future, don't use the equation that I just gave about X than they should be considered not qualified to teach, and they should be considered a dimwit and put in your Charlie Brown level to ARITHMETIC CODE.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Not everyone knows god is a jealous god...in fact, that would be a point worth arguing because a father doesn't pick favorites and doesn't get upset if another man loves his children as much as he does. - Well not a good one anyway. lol

I don't freak out if my children would call another woman mother - its a term of endearment, and I rejoice in the idea that my children are loved enough to be welcomed into the folds of another family.

To me that is something the christian religion has all wrong. Love is all encompassing and not excluding. If god is love then there is no room for jealousy. If there is - then its not love.

And don't even cross that over to the love between a man and a woman - or sexual relations because that can cause harm, physically even if not emotionally. And that also doesn't even factor into a parental type relationship in which it is taught we are god's children. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Most of the world teaches???? 69% not being christian........ Your athithmetic is extremely poor.

The world has moved on moron - the terms are "BCE" and "CE" - common era. It no longer means what you want it to mean - in a similar way that a billion is no longer a mathmatical billion. Common use of language doesnt point to truth and origins.

I will post about where light being used in spirituality and to describe god comes from - the pagan cultures that used it before christianity raped it. I'll do that later.

It is morally wrong and would be in that Unicorn category that you like to place things in dimwit. In fact the same thing applies to Christmas, as it is morally wrong to change, because you don't want to argue with dimwits. As it has "Christ" in the name, and is established as the "Birth of Christ."

So you can call me names all you want, it only just shows dingbats that your going to be in DODO BIRD TRIBLE! As everyone knows that God is a jealous God. So he not going to like those souls who mess with his Son.
Now if those that teach in the Future, don't use the equation that I just gave about X than they should be considered not qualified to teach, and they should be considered a dimwit and put in your Charlie Brown level to ARITHMETIC CODE.


Morally wrong to change the name of a religious festival....... There were religious festivals on the 25th of december BEFORE the church decided to use that date for jesus birth - CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAIN.

The origins of the festival are pagan, celebrating the time of year where the day is at its shortest and they start to get longer again, representing the start of the years cycle. This gets personified in any good pagan way - then you have a birthday of a god. Many gods, long before jesus walked the earth (long before the fictional writing of christianity was infecting the world with its cancerous ignorance) had a "birthday" that was celebrated 25th december. Jesus not being born in december (or january) - you want to talk of morally wrong? - How about you get a brain cell and think about what you are saying for a change.

Go research it - or you can remain in ignorance, up to you.

Morally wrong...... Just as they once changed the year and called it BC and AD - it has changed again to BCE and CE - with only 31% of people christian and the majority of 69% non-christian, and the fqct jesus wasnt born on 25th december - you havent got an argument to talk of "morally wrong" of changing names - especially as that is what christianity did.

As usual you just prove yourself an idiot. :dummy"
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:09 am

Goldmoon wrote:Not everyone knows god is a jealous god...in fact, that would be a point worth arguing because a father doesn't pick favorites and doesn't get upset if another man loves his children as much as he does. - Well not a good one anyway. lol

I don't freak out if my children would call another woman mother - its a term of endearment, and I rejoice in the idea that my children are loved enough to be welcomed into the folds of another family.

To me that is something the christian religion has all wrong. Love is all encompassing and not excluding. If god is love then there is no room for jealousy. If there is - then its not love.

And don't even cross that over to the love between a man and a woman - or sexual relations because that can cause harm, physically even if not emotionally. And that also doesn't even factor into a parental type relationship in which it is taught we are god's children. lol

Argue? With Who? Oh, that's right you don't believe in hell. But yet the Jewish people broke the covenant with God after he freed them from bondage in "Egypt" ... and they had to wonder around for 40 years...
The Father, was talking about worshiping idols... or evil spirits. As truth is truth... as everyone can see history and prophecy to the 3 religions with the same "True God" (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) as they agree on the same "God" (Christian call him Father) Well, this AD = CHRISTIAN SPIRIT as a level to Dingbats GET, over Dimwits in this ARITHMETIC CODE who see it as CE
Now look at History and prophecy and those that studied it can get the dingbat bell to how it's playing out, but dimwits don't get it. They don't understand X.

Charlie Brown - blah blah blah "Darkest Day" as his pagan Festival.

Dimwit! That "DARKEST DAY = BC" in this Code (it's not a coincidence, it's a "PROOF" in ARITHMETIC)

As the Winter festival still is in some places on Dec 21/22 ... But "Christmas" is celebrated on either Dec. 24/25 or Jan 7 as it took on a winter wonderland "white"/translucent appeal. So yes they did use the "Darkest day" theme from BC ... +3(trinity) to bring in the light as an ARITHMETIC CODE... but that was by the Holy Ghost.
Yes, most scholar now say that his birth was around spring ... But that is call Easter (but Wii all know you think it's the Easter Bunny, because you don't believe in this :harhar: "AD" code for us Spirits, and think it's just around the first Saint Nick riding a unicorn.)

It's not going to change the date, or meaning... and in fact, the "political correctness" has gone way too far... and has driving this Government morally corrupt, as it turns away from such dingbat teaching into dimwits who can't understand the X
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Batman wrote:Image

Thou shalt not use thy Bible as a coloring bookleth.

That is a sin. You will burn in Hell. :lol:

Batman wrote:It's not going to change the date, or meaning... and in fact, the "political correctness" has gone way too far... and has driving this Government morally corrupt, as it turns away from such dingbat teaching into dimwits who can't understand the X

Wahaha. Slow down, Captain Douche. Buttman wants his mantle back.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Slade Wilson wrote: :dummy" Trolling as a dimwit
I understand that you don't get Gus WAT. ARITHMETIC CODE.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3707
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Batman wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote: :dummy" Trolling as a dimwit
I understand that you don't get Gus WAT. ARITHMETIC CODE.

Sorry, but my trolling, flaming, and flamebaiting expertise is nowhere near as good as your level, ignorant fool. :dummy"

On a serious, I do get "your" ARITHMETIC code, but I don't agree with that illogical line of thinking.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Goldmoon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Honestly - I follow other prophecies that have a little more merit to this side of the world. lol

The end of the world has come and gone hundreds of times already - perhaps that is one prophecy that will be changed because it was spoken. - Not holding my breath on that. It won't happen in my lifetime in any case.

Even so - it will just be the end of the world as we know it - not total annihilation. The weak will go crazy - the strong will carry on - I am not worried about it.

The Jews were displaced and have been tried to be wiped out by humans - its hardly divine intervention. They aren't the only race of people that have been wiped out by humans either - or tried.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Shared Bottom Border