Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 am

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Gus WAT wrote:
Sorry Charlie, but many theologians have debated as there is more than enough evidence to date to crack some of the codes of how things work and part of such is kicking up dust on dimwits like you to show everyone your true character. Your a poor sport CHARLE BROWN and can't kick a football Image at this level or in this Field. This Wii call logic... Duh!

As Jesus RIP into those dimwits in his heyday who talk this kind of trash talk and did not know how to play ball.

You are not defending the bible nor jesus' teachings - because you are pushing your own beliefs not that contained the bible. You dont follow jesus teaching.
i follow the ball, which is the coded letter of the law

The idea that you think there are "levels" shows you dont understand jesus' teachings.
yes there are different "levels" as Jesus went and separated Christianity from Judaism as a level up. Here I coded it as making dingbats out of dimwits in this field of play :lol:
The idea that you want to put yourself a "level" above anyone else, shows you dont understand jesus' teachings.
Gus WAT I have on my mind that you can't kick in this Field CHARLE BROWN Image
The fact you think you can own another persons soul if they dont acknowledge your belief,- shows you dont understand jesus' teachings. if someone SWEARS under Oath to God, it's considered a binding spiritual contract in which the letter of the law (universal) does apply (though there are unwritten codes that supersede such possession)

The fact you claim to "know the mind of god" , shows you do not understand jesus' teachings.
if one gets the green light and can stand up and go... with the :2cents: one was given to take on dimwits - as this was already brought up
The fact you are ignorantly rude and judge others - shows you dont understand jesus' teachings.
This is a Feild of play against dimwits - Jesus said Woe - you hypocrites- your talking in your belief of my Father spirit as if you know him. When all of you claim not to know the mind of ... "OUR FATHER" (christianity terms)
The fact you cant grasp it is intellectually dishonest to claim stats are in favour of the crap you write - and ignore it when they dont - shows you are a ignorant charlatan.
SORRY CHARLIE, let the owls decide who the dimwit is trying to kick a football and can't. As dingbats players that are picking up this light are probably getting the bell loud and clear.
The fact you misuse scientific terms in otder to push the pap you claim shows how fake you are.
Light was used by "OUR FATHER" at "Genesis" to get dingbats to see "Truth" as his first coded word
I mean I could go on.........

You should be ashamed that I know more about jesus' teachings than you - but you claim to be the one following them.
if you were on the same team going in the same direction, I would try to correct your coarse and give you some dopey :2cents: .
It's pathetic.

Gus WAT- sorry Charlie you can't kick the ball. Your not on the team.

Still doesnt change the fact you are just using the bible to push your crap - whilst not following jesus' teachings. Hypocrite.

Jesus seperated christianity from judaism???? Lol wow. That statement so idiotic and wrong on so many levels - that has just proved what an ignoramus you really are. You are unbelievably stupid.

Seriously, so you have proved you dont follow jesus' teachings, and you have now proved you know nothing about the history of christianity.

Thats too good - with every post you go to a new level of idiocy. :lol:
Last edited by The Eagle on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 am

The whole agnostic/atheist argument is actually a language thing...lol The very definitions of the words differ. Some people do lump them all into the same catagory as if you go to a thesaurus one of the synonyms for atheist is agnostic - but that doesn't mean they hold the same definition.

atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

agnostic
[ag-nos-tik]

noun
a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.
a person who holds neither of two opposing positions on a topic:

One can argue they are he same thing all day long. But to me it seems kind of silly considering the dictionary has them listed as two different things. If they were the exact same meaning - they would have the exact same definition in the dictionary. So rather than ignorance in such things its more or less just ignorance of the english language. lol Which might I add - many people use the wrong words all the time in any area of discussion. For me personally when I get into debates about such things I go back and look them up to make sure I have the correct definition and am using the word correctly - because most misunderstandings like this are simply about language and nothing more than that. *shrug*

Mr. Green is not totally wrong, however when getting in depth or in detail - the two are not exactly the same. One is more prone to believe there is some sort of higher power, while the other believes there is not. While neither believe in the same things as religious folks - they branch off after that. So, Mr. Green may be a religious man - and therefor assumes they are the same thing because they both deny his religion or faith and that is where it stops for him. At that point - we are all in the same pool. lol

But if there is going to be a discussion can we at least be on the same page with the language? You will argue in circles all day long if one has the wrong meaning of the words.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 am

You said you were interested in everyone's ideas on your questions - lol sorry it took me a bit I have been a little busy or would have answered sooner.

Subtheory wrote:
How open to change are they? Does the idea of holding the opinions of an athiest rest comfortably with you? Is the apparent void of purpose, support and beauty to be found in this ideology not prohibitive? If not, what else stands in the way of what I would deem Occam's Razor?

For me personally, I can stand comfortably in the idea of an atheist view. While ultimately its not something that feels correct to me due to my bias from experiences, there are theories that would support and allow for my experiences to still be explained while no 'higher power' or 'god' stands in the drivers seat. Instead of transferring the responsibility for such things to something outside of myself, it puts the responsibility completely on my shoulders. In which case I am perfectly fine with that. My personality or personal power does not change simply by the insertion of god into the equation.

Occam's Razor is also my challenge to anyone who says that atheism is less intellectually honest than agnosticism. While I would never argue against an agnostic who says that we can't know whether God exists or doesn't, I would simply point out that there is absolutely not a single thing we can know, after all, we aren't God. We can only use the evidence before us to make the most reasonable possible inferences. Logically, the simplest explanation should be adopted until it proves inadequate, assuming you stick to intellectual consideration only, ignoring such things as threats of eternal hellfire (INSURANCE - a liar's appeal to fear) and the psychological desire to connect with others.

Intelligence has nothing to do with what one believes. Intelligence is a subjective measure to classify human, or other species. Give me a math test, and you will believe me to be rather lacking intellectually, but give me an English test and you will think I am far superior than most, which intelligence is superior honestly? Its small minded thinking in my opinion to start saying one is more or less intelligent than another - its the childish standpoint of my things are better than your things - in hopes that you gain envy, or it makes you more valid. At the end of the day, even those with stunted brain growth can show a vast amount of intelligence about every day life - while not doing well with book learning. I do believe that anyone who uses intelligence as a way to win their argument is doing so based purely on ego and feels the need to find some way to validate themselves to stave off insecurities. lol

Admittedly, atheism doesn't directly address the notion of the "origin" of things. Yet having never observed an origin of anything - only transformation - I can only assume that origination is a human concept that, despite our frustration, doesn't relate to reality. It is, after all, a logical paradox: putting God in front of matter on the scale of time doesn't answer the question "Where did the first thing originate from?", as the first material thing is just replaced with Him. Eventually the answer must anyway be "the first thing has no origin". And as the first thing needn't logically be different from any other, we can stop drawing a distinction between first, second, and a universal clock altogether. We can stop drawing a distinction between objects. If there are no truly distinct objects, no objective determinant that defines everything in relation to itself, and instead only a continuum of particles (concentrations of matter), waves, or fields, then concern with origin disappears. I judge that this addresses the primary methodological weakness of Atheism as an explanation of reality.

Actually to me that would be the strength of atheism, and why an atheist can be quite spiritual. As in my first comment of the above, it simply changes where the responsibility lies. In religion or belief of a higher power - it is believed that we have no control and are not in the drivers seat, while atheism would contend that we are. If the path leads us to the belief that we are connected to all things - as in a web of life that strings us all together - so would the inherent path of atheism ultimately leading to the same belief system. Atheists would argue that its particles and energy, what is known of the universe, while believers of a higher power believe the connection stems from the higher power or god. The lines become a bit blurred in my opinion.

Putting this all together, perhaps my conclusion sounds remarkably spiritual: all things are as one, and to truly know even one thing is to be omniscient. I could also be categorized as a causal determinist in that without origin, all changes, including decisions some attribute to "free will" follow from causes along an inevitable chain of events.

I see some parallels in the things you say: you, too, try to put aside the biases of humanity. You talk about energy where I would say "forces", but the basic premise that cause and effect determine the future is present.

How does the notion of the Sky Father differ from that of inherited knowledge plus community? You said it was about the living, but that it consists of ghosts? Does it imply that even a person's ideas that weren't ever communicated are somehow "remembered"? I am always a little suspicious of such conveniences. While our views always revolve around us, reality seldom does.

I would be happy to hear everyone's comments on these ideas.

As far as the idea that its all energy, that gets a little more complex and is a little more debatable than most. At that point we might want to start a different thread because this one would get derailed rather quickly. lol

But simply if our brains are like super computers - and it can process energy or information waves that are in the universe and output that same sort of energy into the universe - than all things of that nature would simply be a form of being able to process that energy. The imprint of things from the past would still be there in the present or future and some may be able to process it better than others because of the programing that is written. A ghost then would be the energy imprint that is in the universe and not necessarily a personal biased memory, but a universal one. If we actually see or talk to them, then it would be explained as we have become the projector of said energy rather than just the processor of it.

So that would lead to the question - perhaps another Occam's razor - does the god energy simply exist because we believe in it or do we exist because the energy believes in us? lol Could it be that we created each other? It defies all logic - but at the same time would link everything to each other. As in One does not exist without the other.

That is just my take on it anyway. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Mr. Green » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 am

Mr. Green may be a religious man - and therefor assumes they are the same thing because they both deny his religion or faith and that is where it stops for him. At that point - we are all in the same pool

I'm a theist, sure. My argument isn't for MY belief in the afterlife Vs. everyone else's belief, my argument is more general: you can not have a non belief, and still claim you're a believer. When you ask yourself if you believe in God, it's either yes or no: a non belief is still a belief. When someone says they're agnostic, they are saying there can never be proof for or against, which is a given, but that person still knows if they believe or not. There is no such thing as agnostic, it's just a meaningless word.
Mr. Green
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am

well Mr. Green that is where it becomes a little more in depth.

I personally do believe there is a higher power - it could be defined almost as a mass consciousness, or energy that runs through all things.

Do I believe in god? No - not as anyone has defined it through any religion. Do I believe there is a force or power in which we can all tap into and use to connect with knowledge and others? Yes.

Honestly when talking to others and discussing such things - then, many get confused because they say I do believe in god. As the concept sounds very much godlike. While on the same token, its not really. (Like eagle) I believe its an energy - or force and not an actual being that has form. The missing ingredient we have come to realize in creating life, is the energy force in which makes life possible. Science knows all of the ingredients to create life and yet we cannot create it without this 'energy' which is why we have yet to create life ourselves from the simple ingredients.

We have yet to understand how it works, or be able to harness it. In trying to understand the great mystery we put human like qualities to because we try to understand it through the understanding of ourselves. So in my mind God is nothing more than the human mind trying to grasp the abstract idea of the energy and how it works.

I am not quite atheist because I don't deny the concept of an energy force that flows through us all, but I don't believe in a true god or gods - as defined by the masses. The only definition that seems to fit me then is agnostic. Mostly because I also believe that all religions have parts of the truth of how it all works. I believe all belief systems have merit and contribute to the over all understanding of the universal truth - and to deny one would mean missing out on the bigger picture or stop one from learning the whole truth as it stands in the universe. As an atheist - I would deny any of them as being valid or worthy of understanding or knowledge.

It doesn't offend me that I am called atheist mind you, but if you tell me I don't believe in such things its just a little off the mark, because i do believe in it all, and yet believe in none of it. Agnostics seem to be the fence sitters - while atheist seem to pick one side of the fence. That is all.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 am

Goldmoon wrote:The whole agnostic/atheist argument is actually a language thing...lol The very definitions of the words differ. Some people do lump them all into the same catagory as if you go to a thesaurus one of the synonyms for atheist is agnostic - but that doesn't mean they hold the same definition. ...

On my radar screen and in this Wii Field of play :computer: they are the 17% who are not on radar, but just like Eagle calling out to "Sky Father, Sky Father" over the Bermuda Triangle... as many of them left at an early age (like 12 years old) bc many Christian were not Christian... and this Country and the World became more corrupt... So there is no "Our Father" code.

... So they don't have a "beep beep" (dingbat ball) to play Wii with.

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLER 10-4
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:36 am

Christianity has corrupted and hurt more than it has helped over the years after its invention.

History cites many horrors inflicted on others in the name of christ - if any corruption has taken place in your country - look first at yourself to see where it may stem from.

I personally don't throw stones at anyone (real or otherwise) - damn them, use fear to control or force my views, I don't harm intentionally and if I do I right what was wrong the best I can. I will point out hypocrisies, or things that just don't seem to line up. I will give my observations and opinions on things - but that is not meant to intentionally hurt another and I try to pick my words the best I can so that it makes one think - and not to cut them down.

You dear christian seem to feel it is your god given right to cause harm, damn and condemn and use fear to force your views on others.

Lets just go with - ok, I am glad I am off the radar in the Bermuda triangle, because i would not feel good about myself at all to be associated with such an ideal or way of life. lol It would make me sick to my stomach to be associated with such things.

Corruption and disease come from people who are living in fear, and afraid to be authentic to the true self. The more fear you instil the more corrupt they become. Fear is the basis of any corrupt society - why would you wish to propagate that?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Eagle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Batman wrote: just like Eagle calling out to "Sky Father, Sky Father"

Lol since I dont call out to the Sky Father, dont pray to the Sky Father - actually this is just like you praying to your god - since your god is a small part of the Sky Father.

However you wouldnt "call out" to the Sky Father - that would be completely misunderstandung the concept - since it is you yourself (with every other life) that creates it.

Try and avoid showing your ignorance for other peoples beliefs - it just makes you look like an idiot.

Praying to god doesnt actually do anything - other than the placebo effect of believing in it. Its been tested and proven it doesnt do anything - go research it its all there if you wish to educate yourself.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Subtheory » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Goldmoon wrote:You said you were interested in everyone's ideas on your questions - lol sorry it took me a bit I have been a little busy or would have answered sooner.

Thanks for responding!

Goldmoon wrote:
Subtheory wrote:
How open to change are they? Does the idea of holding the opinions of an athiest rest comfortably with you? Is the apparent void of purpose, support and beauty to be found in this ideology not prohibitive? If not, what else stands in the way of what I would deem Occam's Razor?

For me personally, I can stand comfortably in the idea of an atheist view. While ultimately its not something that feels correct to me due to my bias from experiences, there are theories that would support and allow for my experiences to still be explained while no 'higher power' or 'god' stands in the drivers seat. Instead of transferring the responsibility for such things to something outside of myself, it puts the responsibility completely on my shoulders. In which case I am perfectly fine with that. My personality or personal power does not change simply by the insertion of god into the equation.

If I am to be honest, I have to say I don't believe that you've experienced things that should convince you otherwise. Other than that, I have no argument with this.

Goldmoon wrote:
Occam's Razor is also my challenge to anyone who says that atheism is less intellectually honest than agnosticism. While I would never argue against an agnostic who says that we can't know whether God exists or doesn't, I would simply point out that there is absolutely not a single thing we can know, after all, we aren't God. We can only use the evidence before us to make the most reasonable possible inferences. Logically, the simplest explanation should be adopted until it proves inadequate, assuming you stick to intellectual consideration only, ignoring such things as threats of eternal hellfire (INSURANCE - a liar's appeal to fear) and the psychological desire to connect with others.

Intelligence has nothing to do with what one believes. Intelligence is a subjective measure to classify human, or other species. Give me a math test, and you will believe me to be rather lacking intellectually, but give me an English test and you will think I am far superior than most, which intelligence is superior honestly? Its small minded thinking in my opinion to start saying one is more or less intelligent than another - its the childish standpoint of my things are better than your things - in hopes that you gain envy, or it makes you more valid. At the end of the day, even those with stunted brain growth can show a vast amount of intelligence about every day life - while not doing well with book learning. I do believe that anyone who uses intelligence as a way to win their argument is doing so based purely on ego and feels the need to find some way to validate themselves to stave off insecurities. lol

Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding, as I am of course talking not about intelligence as a measuring stick, but the concept of "intellectual honesty". From wikipedia:

/////
Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways, including but not limited to:

One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis;
Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another;
References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided.

Harvard ethicist Louis M. Guenin describes the "kernel" of intellectual honesty to be "a virtuous disposition to eschew deception when given an incentive for deception."[1]

Intentionally committed fallacies in debates and reasoning are sometimes called intellectual dishonesty.
/////

Earlier in (I believe) this thread, someone mentioned that atheism was simply a less intellectually honest form of agnosticism, as agnostics at least had the honesty to say they didn't know. My rebuttal above is that atheists do not pretend that absolute knowledge is required to dismiss a weakly threaded argument just because it means so much to so many - that would be intellectual dishonesty.

Goldmoon wrote:
Admittedly, atheism doesn't directly address the notion of the "origin" of things. Yet having never observed an origin of anything - only transformation - I can only assume that origination is a human concept that, despite our frustration, doesn't relate to reality. It is, after all, a logical paradox: putting God in front of matter on the scale of time doesn't answer the question "Where did the first thing originate from?", as the first material thing is just replaced with Him. Eventually the answer must anyway be "the first thing has no origin". And as the first thing needn't logically be different from any other, we can stop drawing a distinction between first, second, and a universal clock altogether. We can stop drawing a distinction between objects. If there are no truly distinct objects, no objective determinant that defines everything in relation to itself, and instead only a continuum of particles (concentrations of matter), waves, or fields, then concern with origin disappears. I judge that this addresses the primary methodological weakness of Atheism as an explanation of reality.

Actually to me that would be the strength of atheism, and why an atheist can be quite spiritual. As in my first comment of the above, it simply changes where the responsibility lies. In religion or belief of a higher power - it is believed that we have no control and are not in the drivers seat, while atheism would contend that we are. If the path leads us to the belief that we are connected to all things - as in a web of life that strings us all together - so would the inherent path of atheism ultimately leading to the same belief system. Atheists would argue that its particles and energy, what is known of the universe, while believers of a higher power believe the connection stems from the higher power or god. The lines become a bit blurred in my opinion.

I'm not sure exactly where you're going with this, but both sides would normally disagree with you on this front. From my side, I would point out that the practical implications of discarding organized religion are not to be ignored, as religions have been and continue to be a cause of war and a dividing force in society. They also have positive attributes that help support people. Personally, the fact that people want to believe in religion tells me they have a need to understand things, but I think that they've satisfied that hunger with deception rather than using it as motivation to push forward in the world for real answers. This is a waste of potential.

Goldmoon wrote:
Putting this all together, perhaps my conclusion sounds remarkably spiritual: all things are as one, and to truly know even one thing is to be omniscient. I could also be categorized as a causal determinist in that without origin, all changes, including decisions some attribute to "free will" follow from causes along an inevitable chain of events.

I see some parallels in the things you say: you, too, try to put aside the biases of humanity. You talk about energy where I would say "forces", but the basic premise that cause and effect determine the future is present.

How does the notion of the Sky Father differ from that of inherited knowledge plus community? You said it was about the living, but that it consists of ghosts? Does it imply that even a person's ideas that weren't ever communicated are somehow "remembered"? I am always a little suspicious of such conveniences. While our views always revolve around us, reality seldom does.

I would be happy to hear everyone's comments on these ideas.

As far as the idea that its all energy, that gets a little more complex and is a little more debatable than most. At that point we might want to start a different thread because this one would get derailed rather quickly. lol

But simply if our brains are like super computers - and it can process energy or information waves that are in the universe and output that same sort of energy into the universe - than all things of that nature would simply be a form of being able to process that energy. The imprint of things from the past would still be there in the present or future and some may be able to process it better than others because of the programing that is written. A ghost then would be the energy imprint that is in the universe and not necessarily a personal biased memory, but a universal one. If we actually see or talk to them, then it would be explained as we have become the projector of said energy rather than just the processor of it.

So that would lead to the question - perhaps another Occam's razor - does the god energy simply exist because we believe in it or do we exist because the energy believes in us? lol Could it be that we created each other? It defies all logic - but at the same time would link everything to each other. As in One does not exist without the other.

That is just my take on it anyway. :)

In terms of your reference to what I said about things being one, this doesn't mean "things are linked" as they are not separate in an absolute sense, despite what our senses tell us. It's not a matter of one not existing without the other for me. For me, all things are one: in the absolute sense, there are no two things. There are plenty of things our minds perceive as separate objects in the world, and this simplification is an evolutionary advantage.

The main question that stands out to me when I read your comments is "how does believing in something determine its existence"? I have no evidence that it has anything to do with it. The concept of a thing is not the thing itself, so even if belief creates a mental construct representing it, that doesn't constitute existence of the thing, only the mental construct. Note: Here when I talk about things I mean things as we normally discuss them, obviously to take me literally would lead to a self-contradiction as, like I said, things are truly one and the same; here we're talking about objects we perceive.

I'm not really interested in explaining the existence of ghosts as I've no reason to believe they exist. The idea that we're projecting or processing whatever energy is totally unfounded as you've presented it. Was your preamble about how "there's no time to explain" supposed to convince me to overlook this fact? Is it possible? Yes. Are the implications too excessive and do they directly oppose Occam's Razor in sensibility? I think so. If you want to expound your argument in another thread, we can argue the details.

On this other topic:
Goldmoon wrote:I am not quite atheist because I don't deny the concept of an energy force that flows through us all, but I don't believe in a true god or gods - as defined by the masses. The only definition that seems to fit me then is agnostic. Mostly because I also believe that all religions have parts of the truth of how it all works. I believe all belief systems have merit and contribute to the over all understanding of the universal truth - and to deny one would mean missing out on the bigger picture or stop one from learning the whole truth as it stands in the universe. As an atheist - I would deny any of them as being valid or worthy of understanding or knowledge.

I wonder if the fact that you're staring him in the face will convince him to grant you existence, or if he would rather hate you and pretend that you've no right to self-identify. Everything has to fit inside the box, it seems. I take some exception to your characterization of an atheist, and apologize if I misrepresented Agnostics in turn, I just wanted to make it clear that Christians don't decide who thinks what. I do not deny all religions as being worthy of knowledge or understanding, by any means. I agree entirely that there are things to learn from them, and that they've made progress over time. But I deny that they represent literal truth. I deny supernatural phenomena (though the arguments in its favour are stronger than the arguments in the favour of the Christian God). I condemn the politics of the church and the faith-based approach. Each of us makes a decision on what to believe, and that decision is based on what we have at that time. It isn't based on faith because there is no faith in the belief before we accept it. It's based on reason.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Goldmoon wrote:Christianity has corrupted and hurt more than it has helped over the years after its invention.

History cites many horrors inflicted on others in the name of christ - if any corruption has taken place in your country - look first at yourself to see where it may stem from.

I personally don't throw stones at anyone (real or otherwise) - damn them, use fear to control or force my views, I don't harm intentionally and if I do I right what was wrong the best I can. I will point out hypocrisies, or things that just don't seem to line up. I will give my observations and opinions on things - but that is not meant to intentionally hurt another and I try to pick my words the best I can so that it makes one think - and not to cut them down.

You dear christian seem to feel it is your god given right to cause harm, damn and condemn and use fear to force your views on others.

Lets just go with - ok, I am glad I am off the radar in the Bermuda triangle, because i would not feel good about myself at all to be associated with such an ideal or way of life. lol It would make me sick to my stomach to be associated with such things.

Corruption and disease come from people who are living in fear, and afraid to be authentic to the true self. The more fear you instil the more corrupt they become. Fear is the basis of any corrupt society - why would you wish to propagate that?

I am in the USA .. Which country are you from? ... It sounds like you been real worked over by someone claiming to be Christian. As I tend to be lead by the spirit... Though you do sound pretentious in this field. As I would have to disagree with the philosophy of Christianity comes down to 3 things as light, truth and love. Not necessary in any order.

Obviously you get caught up in the choice I used to classify the players levels of "starting out" as spirits(souls) on this field , as dimwits or dingbats in which you have to be able to hear and understand content, more than look at the book cover to be a dingbat. As Dimwits take the non-religious route... So I am pretty sure I choose my words correct to make you think :dummy" as you choose to be "Agnostic." Though yes, I do find it refreshing you come across genuine, in which so many souls are jaded.

Well, given the perspective I can take... YOU sound level headed, I understand ARITHMETIC is not your strong point, and language is... given this thread goes to a field that Is just the opposite of your strengths ... as very few transmission are clear in the spiritual realm. DEPENDING on a soul and level of play. As you have to think off odds hitting a dingbat bell.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Lol I would be from the same country as you - and I knew this as I said it. :P

Worked over by a christian? try many - and its the same across the board. Meaning its not just "christian" its people in general. Its human nature.

The issue that bothers me most is the lack of ability people seem to have to just be straight forward and authentic to their beliefs. In all honesty it gets mired down by such things as scriptures or scientific evidence. Then add in emotional attachment, personal bias and experiences and you got a whole clusterfuck of nothing is right.

Yes, language is my strong point - mathematics, I can grasp and do quite well if I put my mind to it but it bores me to tears. I don't see beauty in numbers and it feels far too confining. lol To me numbers don't paint a picture, however words do. *shrug*. Pure opinion and bias on my part.

I get along well with Eagle - because he doesn't beat around the bush, what you see is what you get. Yes he will argue in circles sometimes and sometimes just take the same sort of stance on the other side of the fence, but when all is said and done if you do not wish to change him he won't try to change you either. Through our banter and 'fights' we do become more open and learn some things - mostly about ourselves more than anything else. We challenge the beliefs but not the person when we interact - in the end we are completely free to be who we are. - That is quite rare in the world at large. He claims atheism but in the 13 years we have known each other he has not converted me to atheism nor I converted him to my set of beliefs. We found that some of our beliefs tend to gel and have learned to communicate what they are better but we didn't do that to each other - just helped it come about naturally. - In all honesty isn't that what the teachings of the bible would be about? Isn't that what being a christian would truly be? - If an atheist can seem to grasp that, while a christian doesn't - to me that is kind of comical.

From the things you say - what you believe and your actions don't seem to add up. You claim to be a dark night and not sugar coat anything - yet you want to bring in the light. A dark knight will bring in the darkness, a white knight may bring in the light. You say words are binding and yet you want to make others feel small or at least worry enough about their own soul to let fear guide them to your side of the fence. Its not that I don't believe you can bring the light - you are just choosing not to and that really confuses me as to the motives or true intent you have. I don't think I am the only one that is confused about what really drives you. I see that you are open enough to consider things said when you aren't on the receiving end of conversion yourself. lol Its obvious you don't want someone rewriting your belief system as much as others don't want someone rewriting theirs.

I don't pick eagle because I am trying to stand up for him. He keeps engaging you himself and gives as good as he gets. He can hold his own just fine. I pick him because its a great example of two people being allowed to be as they are while having different ideas and beliefs. I also pick him because he is right in front and an easy target. lol he will keep calling you an idiot and you will keep calling him a dimwit and that is just how it goes - i think both of you enjoy it quite a bit actually.

I don't wish to deny you your path or faith because I have seen first hand - when my way doesn't work out in helping someone - that person will likely find help in your path or that of another. I don't wish to deny someone their salvation - that isn't' my thing. I just wish to stop things like the crusades from happening ever again. Will I do it single handed? never. lol But the more people that practice what they preach - the less likely it will happen. World peace and utopia doesn't have to mean everyone believes in the same things, or there will be no difference of opinions, but to be able to discuss and accept everyone on a human level at the end of each argument - that would bring peace about. Wanting to be right - is what causes the chaos. The idea that there is only one way and its exacting - like the numbers causes the problems. It may be a good starting point - but it doesn't leave room for development - as infinite as numbers are they recycle forever creating the circles that bring you back around. They may advance but they never change - life is more than numbers. In all of the universe the only thing that is guaranteed is change - how would that factor into the world of numbers? The only thing I see it pointing to is cycles.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:30 am

Goldmoon wrote:Lol I would be from the same country as you - and I knew this as I said it. :P
Wii with me :lol:
Worked over by a christian? try many - and its the same across the board. Meaning its not just "christian" its people in general. Its human nature. as I come across batty /Christian... your coming across ... Birds of a feather (though, I have you pegged as Native American thinking... but influenced away by another kind of light (dimwit) , rather than just hear that it's coming (dingbat)

The issue that bothers me most is the lack of ability people seem to have to just be straight forward and authentic to their beliefs. well logically it goes to cost and time... as people built up a rapport... Hence people are defined by company they keep...
In all honesty it gets mired down by such things as scriptures or scientific evidence. that goes to "extremes" as I personally don't like using "scripture" as it's so... Jehovah witness and that not what dingbat play is, as it's suppose to be Wii

Then add in emotional attachment, personal bias and experiences and you got a whole clusterfuck of nothing is right.

Yes, language is my strong point - yes, that would cost me 50 sit-up if I used that lingo on the ball :oops: ... as there are places that would be acceptable, if your real trying to make that point - as a guy soul.. (As I have OBE into women bodies and mind in dream formate... Wii have different "levels" of "all that" on our souls) don't be taking that on guys - :toothless:

mathematics, I can grasp and do quite well if I put my mind to it but it bores me to tears. I don't see beauty in numbers and it feels far too confining. lol To me numbers don't paint a picture, however words do. *shrug*. Pure opinion and bias on my part. the title goes to structure code languge as I had a hard time spelling words and my mother taught me this code ... as the "ghost talk" is this kind of code that is everywhere... as I do have someWAT of an ability to Wii around with souls...

I get along well with Eagle - because he doesn't beat around the bush, what you see is what you get. Yes he will argue in circles sometimes and sometimes just take the same sort of stance on the other side of the fence, but when all is said and done if you do not wish to change him he won't try to change you either. Through our banter and 'fights' we do become more open and learn some things - mostly about ourselves more than anything else. We challenge the beliefs but not the person when we interact - in the end we are completely free to be who we are. - That is quite rare in the world at large. He claims atheism but in the 13 years we have known each other he has not converted me to atheism nor I converted him to my set of beliefs. We found that some of our beliefs tend to gel and have learned to communicate what they are better but we didn't do that to each other - just helped it come about naturally. - In all honesty isn't that what the teachings of the bible would be about? he's disrespect to the spiritual realm... and if you understood code ... Be careful, as every soul has the same rights "Dead or Alive" ... It's a universal code to Wii
Isn't that what being a christian would truly be? Christianity was from the true light, that released all those souls from bondage... as I stated "Swearing to God" is a contract that is enforced (given unwritten rules apply .. Basically :2cents: rules )

- If an atheist can seem to grasp that, while a christian doesn't - to me that is kind of comical. Dingbats believe in ghosts , Dimwits don't ... But "spirit/soul" is intertwined with a body... So it goes to "truth in the pudding" :eat: ... as many people struggle with following the ball (the ball being "Truth")

From the things you say - what you believe and your actions don't seem to add up. You claim to be a dark night and not sugar coat anything - yet you want to bring in the light. A dark knight will bring in the darkness, a white knight may bring in the light. A dark knight is a vigilante whom takes on authority in the name of justice, so if you catch one... You might as well put a dingbat lighted hat on him and tell him to run around at the ball parks

You say words are binding and yet you want to make others feel small or at least worry enough about their own soul to let fear guide them to your side of the fence. :whistling: Think before you act ... Dingbat or Dimwit

Its not that I don't believe you can bring the light - you are just choosing not to and that really confuses me as to the motives or true intent you have. I don't think I am the only one that is confused about what really drives you. :neer: Batty plan! I see that you are open enough to consider things said when you aren't on the receiving end of conversion yourself. lol Its obvious you don't want someone rewriting your belief system as much as others don't want someone rewriting theirs. yes, there is a very fine line between the realms of sanity/insanity so one should really understand the differents between Universal rules and man made rules... as souls "brothers and sisters" Wii all have to abide by...

I don't pick eagle because I am trying to stand up for him. He keeps engaging you himself and gives as good as he gets. He can hold his own just fine. I pick him because its a great example of two people being allowed to be as they are while having different ideas and beliefs. I also pick him because he is right in front and an easy target. lol he will keep calling you an idiot and you will keep calling him a dimwit and that is just how it goes - i think both of you enjoy it quite a bit actually.
Charle Brown is always going to try to kick a football and not get this ghost ball. :yikes you know how Ghost are
I don't wish to deny you your path or faith because I have seen first hand - when my way doesn't work out in helping someone - that person will likely find help in your path or that of another. I don't wish to deny someone their salvation - that isn't' my thing. I just wish to stop things like the crusades from happening ever again. Will I do it single handed? never. lol But the more people that practice what they preach - the less likely it will happen. World peace and utopia doesn't have to mean everyone believes in the same things, or there will be no difference of opinions, but to be able to discuss and accept everyone on a human level at the end of each argument - that would bring peace about. Wanting to be right - is what causes the chaos. The idea that there is only one way and its exacting - like the numbers causes the problems. It may be a good starting point - but it doesn't leave room for development - as infinite as numbers are they recycle forever creating the circles that bring you back around. They may advance but they never change - life is more than numbers. In all of the universe the only thing that is guaranteed is change - how would that factor into the world of numbers? The only thing I see it pointing to is cycles.

Well, before I became a seer... I was a builder. So with numbers a soul can figure things out. The problem that I had was that I trusted my wife to do the accounting as she was a CPA ... well numbers don't lie, people do.
People are too far apart in their beliefs and there's way to many crooks leading this world... I was inform way back when... That a World War is coming ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 am

Lol I actually don't doubt a world war is coming, its almost inevitable. Perhaps enough speaking out may change it, but unlikely.

The thing is, most stop at the war - they don't look beyond to see what it means once the war is over. What will come from the ashes?

As heartbreaking as a war would be, its likely to be the last for a very very long time. What happens when destruction tears down the old foundations? We build new ones and sometimes they end up being quite a bit more solid than the last.

If an end world scenario happens - the same thing. Everyone seems to think it would be the end of life. I see that it will simply be the end of life as we know it. The weak will not survive, but the strong will rebuild and keep on trucking.

Everything is culminating to set us up for a more peaceful existence. If its handed to us on a silver platter, we take it for granted. If we have to fight for it with our blood, sweat and tears - we will not easily forget.

What baffles me is how everyone seems to stop at the war - very few see beyond that. - The question is, why is that?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:20 am

Goldmoon wrote:Lol I actually don't doubt a world war is coming, its almost inevitable. Perhaps enough speaking out may change it, but unlikely. ...the general atmosphere is going to be ... "This is it"

The thing is, most stop at the war - they don't look beyond to see what it means once the war is over. What will come from the ashes? ... All the looney tune spirits come :creeping: :halo: :boogie: :ecstatic: :whistling: :yikes :whyme: :yo: :whoa: :crying: :eat: :cabbagepatch: :!: :oops: :o :( ;) :) :shock: :D :? :cry: :rasberry: :bored: :lovestruck: 8-)

As heartbreaking as a war would be, its likely to be the last for a very very long time. What happens when destruction tears down the old foundations? We build new ones and sometimes they end up being quite a bit more solid than the last. yes, I agree. But with this ARITHMITIC CODE the :tongue: tongue language will be at least heard

If an end world scenario happens - the same thing. Everyone seems to think it would be the end of life. I see that it will simply be the end of life as we know it. The weak will not survive, but the strong will rebuild and keep on trucking.
i disagree, it is prophesied that the meek well inherent the earth.
Everything is culminating to set us up for a more peaceful existence. If its handed to us on a silver platter, we take it for granted. If we have to fight for it with our blood, sweat and tears - we will not easily forget. Yes, a new flag is forged... But it's not new, as it was old that was cast out by dimwits. As this is the whole concept of spiritual warfare to win dingbat souls

What baffles me is how everyone seems to stop at the war - very few see beyond that. - The question is, why is that?

SiLLY
War is about drawing up new boundary lines ... it goes to levels/degrees ...
Are you going to go with Eagle into the abyss searching for truth ... Unless you have good vision :infinity: of "futures" which some people play the stock market with... as they look at numbers...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:39 am

lol war is hardly for drawing up boundaries - its about greed, power and force.

One can draw boundaries just fine without the need for war.

The truth seems to lay in the abyss so perhaps to seek it one must go there. Never know where you may end up. lol

The stock market runs on faith, people think the stocks they invested in will fall - they pull out - taking everyone else down with them - they believe other stocks will soar they go all in - fear will make it crash - faith makes it rise. - Has nothing to do with the numbers and everything to do with belief. lol - I never invest in stocks nor play the numbers game - inevitably you will follow the masses off the cliff. ;)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 am

Goldmoon wrote:lol war is hardly for drawing up boundaries - its about greed, power and force.
I disagree. War is a breakdown due to the crossing of the "universal sign" which is between 2 sides as each side has a line that is movable
One can draw boundaries just fine without the need for war. yes, I agree. But some souls hold the line... or realize the pros and cons to the side there on

The truth seems to lay in the abyss so perhaps to seek it one must go there. Never know where you may end up. lol
... That is silly, unless you had faith. As many souls go into the darkness and lose all hope. It's flying into the Bermuda triangle without the moral compass. Do you real know which direction to travel unless your a bat in the darkness and use to going Geek, Geek
The stock market runs on faith, people think the stocks they invested in will fall - they pull out - taking everyone else down with them - they believe other stocks will soar they go all in - fear will make it crash - faith makes it rise. - Has nothing to do with the numbers and everything to do with belief. lol - I never invest in stocks nor play the numbers game - inevitably you will follow the masses off the cliff. ;)

In reality this system is what actually moves people as souls can attach thier :2cents: to "intellectual property" as you have heard of the saying "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and God what is God's." Which divides two realms. So even images of let's say Jesus can be protected. As a Catholic, I would say the "Church" has "intellectual-property rights" to Jesus imiage ... Even though as a dark Knight, I like to spiritual fight my battle against such leaders in the church over certain issues.
As Jesus gave "Peter the Rock" the authority to (keys) rule ... "Management duties" - so in a Universal court of law... The Catholic Church does have "spiritual power" and authority...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:37 am

Intersting bits to we have learned about you gus who.

You dream of being a woman - but i'll get back to that, the interesting bit is your wife, or ex wife not sure but you seemed to have called her a liar and that she might of stole from you?

Is this the root of your issue? If so it doesnt take an arithmetic code to see why you would latch onto christianity - "thou shall not steal" and the whole eve leading adam to sin. Then you have you putting yourself above other people and "knowing the mind of god" so you have a false sense of importance.

Oh btw i'm not "disrespectful to the spirit realm" by stating the truth that you are either mentally ill or just a hypocritical idiot, that talks like someone that tries so hard to be "down with the kids" but fails so badly to show intelligence or integrity.

Listen up and take note - what you claim is disrespectful to the world of acedemia, to humankind and most of all the mighty "logos" for which you owe your life to, for without it you would't be here.

Disrespectful to the spirit world because I disagree with your illogical bullshit?....... That would be almost funny if you weren't such a imbecile.

Let me explain why you are an idiot - its not claiming what you are claiming per say. Its the claim its logical - its not. I can say its not - because logic rules out what you claim make no mistake about that.

Try thinking more and typing less.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Well we will have to agree to disagree on the war aspect. I simply base my observations on history. To the winner goes the spoils - conversion from way of life to another follows. More followers - more power and riches. The losers, tend to lose everything. Freedom, and their way of life. Sometimes its good when one side loses - in the example of WWII. Just because we stopped a genocide- does not mean the nazi's didn't loose all. Had they won - the other side would have lost all. The allies used force and aggression just as much as the axis did - to take power over the others.

Yes sometimes its an eye for an eye world out there. Bullies don't stop just because you ask them to. But I just don't see it as two sides that are immovable - the only reason one would seek world domination is because the greed for more is insatiable - that is not holding the line, that is moving it constantly. - There isn't much difference in the motive or need to convert either in my eyes. Perhaps its not about riches - but it still is about world domination. The more that join the faction - the more control the system will have over the masses.

As far as the abyss - lets use another example.

Many parents say it is our job and duty to protect our children from the evils of the world at large. They shelter and spoil their children in hopes that the children will never have to endure the hardships that the parents have seen.

I prefer to show my children the world truly as it is and give them the tools so that they can protect themselves - because one day, I will not be there to protect them and if they never had to face the hardships, they would be easily lost without my teachings. I will support and fight next to them, when it is necessary I will take out their adversary - but they will watch me the whole time and I hope and know from my example they learn how to traverse the world for the day when I am out of reach and they must go it alone.

I instil in them strength, confidence, common sense, self authority and the ability to defend themselves from all things - seen and unseen. - Now, take that philosophy and apply it to others - adults, children it doesn't matter. - I have no fears or doubts that every person on the planet can walk through the darkness - lose hope only to find it again. I have no doubt in the strength that others have. If they see that potential themselves I do not know - but I would much rather bank on their strength than bet on their weaknesses. Many more ships and aircrafts have passed through the bermuda triangle without harm - than have fallen prey to it. The abyss - or talk of does not scare me. - And just for the record - bats are not blind, but yes they still do use echo location, its a pretty neat trick that a blind boy (sadly who has passed) learned to use to navigate the darkness in his world. I think we should all learn how to do it. Level the playing field. :)

You can't take it with you when you go. Property - an illusion. I do not believe nor have any evidence to date that a soul can be taken, imprisoned, dismantled or other wise owned. Just as the land we walk on - is only under ownership so long as someone is there to enforce said ownership - in reality it is as free as the air we breathe. In that regard - it only makes sense - that a soul would be in the same category. - I created my children, as did all the things required to give them life, I do not own their bodies, their minds or their souls - they do not belong to me in the possessive sense. Just in the manner of speaking that they are of my gene pool. You taking possession of them - does no suddenly make them yours. lol Why would someone stay bound somewhere for an eternity - knowing this simple fact?

The catholic church has no more spiritual power than I do. It has no more rights to 'jesus' than anyone else. It has only as much right to make the rules as the people that ask them to. It is not my authority. It may be yours - but that has nothing to do with me or any others that don't wish to grant it authority over their lives. -Mind you, most of my family is catholic - just so happens my mother and her family were Lutheran, and that is the christian sect I was raised under. I did attend often catholic church and services because of my father, so I am well versed enough. I do understand why most would believe the church to have spiritual authority. It just doesn't seem to apply for me across the board. lol I suppose then I would also have to ask though - if the catholic church has the rights - then are all others breaking copy right laws? lol there is Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Jehovah, evangelical, Jewish, etc. etc. in what part of the bible or gods law did it say - the catholic church gets the authority? Because no where does it seem to name which sect of Christianity is the correct one. -Which is also another reason I don't believe the church has any more authority than anyone else when it comes to such things.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
Given to the first Pope

Goldmoon wrote:Well we will have to agree to disagree on the war aspect. I simply base my observations on history. To the winner goes the spoils - conversion from way of life to another follows. More followers - more power and riches. The losers, tend to lose everything. Freedom, and their way of life. Sometimes its good when one side loses - in the example of WWII. Just because we stopped a genocide- does not mean the nazi's didn't loose all. Had they won - the other side would have lost all. The allies used force and aggression just as much as the axis did - to take power over the others.
well, obviously here we are looking at direction as in heaven / hell ... as 80% look for spiritual insight on the subject of "War" ... as "Old" Testament (Jewish) talked about fighting that kind of war... where the New Testament (Christianity) use a different approch... and now days you don't need armies ... so it goes to "gambling with your soul" that you fighting the "good fight" and not a dimwit that was tricked into joining a cause like most soldiers. As War is like going to Hell. It's the "consequences" of action on a soul... as most people do weigh a spiritual aspect

Yes sometimes its an eye for an eye world out there. Bullies don't stop just because you ask them to. But I just don't see it as two sides that are immovable - the only reason one would seek world domination is because the greed for more is insatiable - that is not holding the line, that is moving it constantly. - There isn't much difference in the motive or need to convert either in my eyes. Perhaps its not about riches - but it still is about world domination. The more that join the faction - the more control the system will have over the masses. well everyone wants to be on the same footing with the next guy...

As far as the abyss - lets use another example.

Many parents say it is our job and duty to protect our children from the evils of the world at large. They shelter and spoil their children in hopes that the children will never have to endure the hardships that the parents have seen.

I prefer to show my children the world truly as it is and give them the tools so that they can protect themselves - because one day, I will not be there to protect them and if they never had to face the hardships, they would be easily lost without my teachings. I will support and fight next to them, when it is necessary I will take out their adversary - but they will watch me the whole time and I hope and know from my example they learn how to traverse the world for the day when I am out of reach and they must go it alone.

I instil in them strength, confidence, common sense, self authority and the ability to defend themselves from all things - seen and unseen. - Now, take that philosophy and apply it to others - adults, children it doesn't matter. - I have no fears or doubts that every person on the planet can walk through the darkness - lose hope only to find it again. I have no doubt in the strength that others have. If they see that potential themselves I do not know - but I would much rather bank on their strength than bet on their weaknesses. Many more ships and aircrafts have passed through the bermuda triangle without harm - than have fallen prey to it. The abyss - or talk of does not scare me. - And just for the record - bats are not blind, but yes they still do use echo location, its a pretty neat trick that a blind boy (sadly who has passed) learned to use to navigate the darkness in his world. I think we should all learn how to do it. Level the playing field. :)

You can't take it with you when you go. Property - an illusion. I do not believe nor have any evidence to date that a soul can be taken, imprisoned, dismantled or other wise owned. Just as the land we walk on - is only under ownership so long as someone is there to enforce said ownership - in reality it is as free as the air we breathe. In that regard - it only makes sense - that a soul would be in the same category. - I created my children, as did all the things required to give them life, I do not own their bodies, their minds or their souls - they do not belong to me in the possessive sense. Just in the manner of speaking that they are of my gene pool. You taking possession of them - does no suddenly make them yours. lol Why would someone stay bound somewhere for an eternity - knowing this simple fact?
oh, come on now souls can be trapped, look at dimwit, he is trapped in that birdbrain stage because of not grasping the dingbat idea of a Gus WAT equation is coming
The catholic church has no more spiritual power than I do. It has no more rights to 'jesus' than anyone else. It has only as much right to make the rules as the people that ask them to. Jesus gave the key to the first Pope... There is clearly a chain of succession that it can prove in a "Universal Court", and it is a "body" in which when "Jesus" returns is his in "symbolism term" hence this ARITHMITIC CODE.. (as those that study the Holy Ghost know ... ) not that I am in agreement with the current leadership (though I do like the new Pope, more than the one that stepped down... as I questioned his departure... another tale... as Cannon Law goes

It is not my authority. It may be yours - but that has nothing to do with me or any others that don't wish to grant it authority over their lives. -Mind you, most of my family is catholic - just so happens my mother and her family were Lutheran, and that is the christian sect I was raised under. I did attend often catholic church and services because of my father, so I am well versed enough. I do understand why most would believe the church to have spiritual authority. It just doesn't seem to apply for me across the board. lol I suppose then I would also have to ask though - if the catholic church has the rights - then are all others breaking copy right laws? lol there is Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, Mormon, Jehovah, evangelical, Jewish, etc. etc. in what part of the bible or gods law did it say - the catholic church gets the authority? Because no where does it seem to name which sect of Christianity is the correct one. -Which is also another reason I don't believe the church has any more authority than anyone else when it comes to such things.

... It goes to being "Blessed" ... the Pope is the "Leader of" "JESUS House" it's not the same as "God's house" as places of worship are considered "Gods house" (as the Fathers house Jesus referred to was under the Torah rules/synagogue)
For the record, I kind of see all Christian Churches the same ... as Jesus said something to the effect when one of his disciples said that others were using his name... I have to look that passage up...

Here it is...Master," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."
I'm pretty sure it was okay if your fighting the common dimwit that is against Jesus to drive such birdbrains away by calling him names. :lol: so yes, this Dark Knight approch is in the book.. I knew it was here someplace :clap: Shoe Eagle Shoe
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:03 pm

The Eagle wrote:Intersting bits to we have learned about you gus who.

You dream of being a woman - in OBE / as dreams allow me to travel ... Like Dr. Who

but i'll get back to that, the interesting bit is your wife, or ex wife not sure but you seemed to have called her a liar and that she might of stole from you? bad divorce- I got into a fight with the Corrupt Justice system

Is this the root of your issue? If so it doesnt take an arithmetic code to see why you would latch onto christianity - "thou shall not steal" and the whole eve leading adam to sin. Then you have you putting yourself above other people and "knowing the mind of god" so you have a false sense of importance.
no false sense, I know WHO I AM
Oh btw i'm not "disrespectful to the spirit realm" by stating the truth that you are either mentally ill or just a hypocritical idiot, that talks like someone that tries so hard to be "down with the kids" but fails so badly to show intelligence or integrity. it's simple - Wii are playing ball

Listen up and take note - what you claim is disrespectful to the world of acedemia, to humankind and most of all the mighty "logos" for which you owe your life to, for without it you would't be here.
that's logic coming from a Agnostic - Dimwit
Disrespectful to the spirit world because I disagree with your illogical bullshit?....... That would be almost funny if you weren't such a imbecile. SORRY Charlie Brown - you miss the dingbat Football

Let me explain why you are an idiot - its not claiming what you are claiming per say. Its the claim its logical - its not. I can say its not - because logic rules out what you claim make no mistake about that.
What part of logic is swearing to a God as a AGNOSTIC?

See if you can get this very simple ARITHMETIC Code Equation

All Truth & All Light = X

Now what does X equal?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Lol well I am safe - I don't use Jesus's name to drive out demons.

Though, I am pretty darn sure demons - doesn't mean non believers. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Eagle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:20 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Intersting bits to we have learned about you gus who.

You dream of being a woman - in OBE / as dreams allow me to travel ... Like Dr. Who

but i'll get back to that, the interesting bit is your wife, or ex wife not sure but you seemed to have called her a liar and that she might of stole from you? bad divorce- I got into a fight with the Corrupt Justice system

no false sense, I know WHO I AM
Oh btw i'm not "disrespectful to the spirit realm" by stating the truth that you are either mentally ill or just a hypocritical idiot, that talks like someone that tries so hard to be "down with the kids" but fails so badly to show intelligence or integrity. it's simple - Wii are playing ball

that's logic coming from a Agnostic - Dimwit
Disrespectful to the spirit world because I disagree with your illogical bullshit?....... That would be almost funny if you weren't such a imbecile. SORRY Charlie Brown - you miss the dingbat Football

What part of logic is swearing to a God as a AGNOSTIC?

See if you can get this very simple ARITHMETIC Code Equation

Now what does X equal?

Lol - so now i'm an agnostic?? WRONG! You really have a hard time learning anything.

Bad divorce - right that explains it then.

so is it after you got divorced you developed your "powers" and faith - i'm guessing yes......... Oh you might invent a story or two when you were younger so as to fool yourself in thinking that you have always had these "powers".

Not false sense of importance? Please. Currupt justce system and batman is born - thats not even original. You have simply invented a fantasy world you believe in because you cant accept reality, and find "god said acting a way is wrong" as justification for your fantasy world.

Your equation, if you are saying x is god like you have been and taking the and as plus -, it would also mean

Truth = god - light

How about this equation

Christianity - fantasy = truth

It would mean -

Christianity = truth + fantasy

We can all write equations - did you think that was one of your special powers?
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 am

Gus Who/Batman/Superman1... he's just some stupid fictional character cooked up by a sad, lonely person who sits in front of his computer screen 24/7 trying to get his attention through trolling and fake "prophecies." I'm laughing I actually wrote "prophecies," because his dreams are nothing but emotional drivel.

Probably trying to escape reality, too.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 am

DIMWITS, I tell you the Truth, that is not the Gus WAT Equation that I spoke of that is coming... But it is this ARITHMETIC CODE equation in the Field of Dream that makes souls / Ghost travel into some sort of beep, beep or voice in this Field ...
... as only dingbats well be able to crack this code and might be able to view me a Christian soul from K-PAX, trying to explain a universal equation to dimwits in this Field of play with a batty :dusto: punch 2

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Wii X Dingbat level
If you can you get this code? You are here!
If you can't, just wait.... until this X hits U! :ecstatic:
Slade Wilson wrote:Gus Who/Batman/Superman1... he's just some stupid fictional character cooked up by a sad, lonely person who sits in front of his computer screen 24/7 trying to get his attention through trolling and fake "prophecies." I'm laughing I actually wrote "prophecies," because his dreams are nothing but emotional drivel.

I don't fly under a Superman1, and to troll on my own thread comment shows how little you understand position in a field.
The Eagle wrote:
Lol - so now i'm an agnostic?? WRONG! You really have a hard time learning anything.
okay... Your in the 17% of this field that take a dimwit view
Bad divorce - right that explains it then.explains dark Knight as I did sue the Federal Gov... in several areas, and even the Catholic Church...

so is it after you got divorced you developed your "powers" and faith - i'm guessing yes......... Wrong! I was at the top of my game, almost done with building my own home... Living in a new home, that did not yet get signed off as built... When I had a waking Vision around 3/1/ 97, that turn out to be 911, was forced off my property in sept of that year by cops with an ex-parta order...
Oh you might invent a story or two when you were younger so as to fool yourself in thinking that you have always had these "powers". normal childhood... but understood I had some ability in-visioning ...

Not false sense of importance? Please. Currupt justce system and batman is born - thats not even original. You have simply invented a fantasy world you believe in because you cant accept reality, and find "god said acting a way is wrong" as justification for your fantasy world.
you have to call them as you see them Charlie Brown
Your equation, if you are saying x is god like you have been and taking the and as plus -, it would also mean

Truth = god - light

How about this equation

Christianity - fantasy = truth

It would mean -

Christianity = truth + fantasy

We can all write equations - did you think that was one of your special powers?

:nodding: Wrong Answer to the Equation. As it deals with both realms and is a starting and stopping point in this Field if applied to even the dimwit brain. As your a point :harhar: .000... 1 from kicking that Football Charlie Brown.

Goldmoon wrote:Lol well I am safe - I don't use Jesus's name to drive out demons.

Though, I am pretty darn sure demons - doesn't mean non believers. lol

Demon in this field lead you away from your goal that you set, as achievements are earned to go up levels in ARITHMETIC CODES. As knowledge if applied right, is a good thing. So you want to be into a Dingbat stage here and get the X to the equation presented.
As a Dark Knight, i not inclined to give out light - as I do rebel against bad X ... unless I get to throw my punch :dusto: and go batty out. :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am

How many times - that 17% is part of lets say 99% of the people that dont believe you.

So it means nothing if you want to say majority suggests truth - because it would suggest you are wrong uf ut dies.

Right, so you built a home - it didnt het signed off, ie you broke the rules?? Then you served eith an ex partner order - what was the reason you got served it? They dont just give them out at random.

Sued the federal government and the catholic church...... Ok.... Why? And did you win?

Im calling them as I see them - you are an idiot.

Question can truth exist with god being involved? Think what the question asks before answering.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:08 am

Batman wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote:Gus Who/Batman/Superman1... he's just some stupid fictional character cooked up by a sad, lonely person who sits in front of his computer screen 24/7 trying to get his attention through trolling and fake "prophecies." I'm laughing I actually wrote "prophecies," because his dreams are nothing but emotional drivel.

I don't fly under a Superman1, and to troll on my own thread comment shows how little you understand position in a field.

:yawn:

The Eagle wrote:Sued the federal government and the catholic church...... Ok.... Why? And did you win?

Nope. They probably laughed at his attempt to sue the government, though.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 pm

lol As far as faith and religion - I have said before we can go around in circles and the arguments - or discussion is almost pointless, because I have not believed that the only path or even the 'right' path to god lies in the bible and all that stuff - catholic or not. My views, and beliefs will not change and the only other option for keeping on the discussion with you about that then is for me to try to convert you to my way of thinking - which honestly I don't care to do either.

I will however - take exception to, and disagree fully with the idea that Eagle's soul is trapped simply because he refuses to see things as you do - or even I do at times. In fact his soul is just as free as the air we breath, the land we walk on and the will we are granted when life is given to us. - The only one in this discussion that believes or feels otherwise is you. - I don't know what you think you will gain by even going there for a counter argument? The fact that one does not think like you does not show in any instance that the soul is not free. lol Its just a weak argument all around.

As far as his 'growth' or evolution soul wise - well how about if I "testify" to the fact that I know he has grown and evolved in the thirteen years I have known him, I know personality quirks have stayed pretty much status quo lol- but the soul, nah it grows just like the rest of them. :) I can promise if he really was obtuse and small minded - we wouldn't still keep in touch - I would have let that one fall by the wayside. lol

This time I am sticking up for him - just to be clear. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Goldmoon wrote:lol As far as faith and religion - I have said before we can go around in circles and the arguments - or discussion is almost pointless, because I have not believed that the only path or even the 'right' path to god lies in the bible and all that stuff - catholic or not. My views, and beliefs will not change and the only other option for keeping on the discussion with you about that then is for me to try to convert you to my way of thinking - which honestly I don't care to do either.

I will however - take exception to, and disagree fully with the idea that Eagle's soul is trapped simply because he refuses to see things as you do - or even I do at times. In fact his soul is just as free as the air we breath, the land we walk on and the will we are granted when life is given to us. - The only one in this discussion that believes or feels otherwise is you. - I don't know what you think you will gain by even going there for a counter argument? The fact that one does not think like you does not show in any instance that the soul is not free. lol Its just a weak argument all around.

As far as his 'growth' or evolution soul wise - well how about if I "testify" to the fact that I know he has grown and evolved in the thirteen years I have known him, I know personality quirks have stayed pretty much status quo lol- but the soul, nah it grows just like the rest of them. :) I can promise if he really was obtuse and small minded - we wouldn't still keep in touch - I would have let that one fall by the wayside. lol

This time I am sticking up for him - just to be clear. lol

I hope you do know enough about Arithmetic that you see it is a binding code, not like your words... here... "My views, and beliefs will not change and the only other option..." as I have somewhat read through some of your post.. and kind of do get where your coming from... But to be fair minded, yes - I'll listen.

Now, to "Eagle" and your endorsement... Dimwit can speak for himself just fine. He does not need smother speaking dimwit (if you claim to be in the 17%) player speaking for him. If you can't kick a Football in this sport, you get named Charlie Brown. You have to be a dingbat with a soul that can soar, and not a sore loser on the bottom of the totem pole spewing out :hurl: birdbrains.

Though I give you the same ARITHMETIC CODE to answer ...
What does X equal in the equation?

Also how old is your oldest child?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:21 am

Batman wrote: it is a binding code, not like your words...

Why do you not apply the sentence with your own words?

All truth = god I suppose you think is the answer.

A pedo fiddles with kids = god

Prison rape aint pretty but it happens = god

An atheist doesnt believe in god = god

Miscarages happen = god

Good people get cancer as well as bad = god

You see how your statement isnt true, which of course means it doesnt equal god.......... :lol:

So unless you say truth and light "light being the personal judgement of good" then it would mean truth plus light = god.

That would indeed mean that god = truth - the personal judgement of what is good.

How do you remove the personal judgement of what is good so you dont attribute them to god? Theres a way, you can get this.....

So ex partner order -why did they serve you with it? And why did you sue the government and cathlolic church?
Last edited by The Eagle on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:25 am

The Eagle wrote:How many times - that 17% is part of lets say 99% of the people that dont believe you.
17% drop out of playing ball - they just can't kick a Football or get to the dingbat stage, because they ARITHMETIC CODE X
So it means nothing if you want to say majority suggests truth - because it would suggest you are wrong uf ut dies.
I say you can't be smarter than the truth
Right, so you built a home - it didnt het signed off, ie you broke the rules?? Then you served eith an ex partner order - what was the reason you got served it? They dont just give them out at random. we got into an argument, and I took off a couple day to get away and cool off... She stated I left... I then argued with the judge as I was left high and dry ... They said I owed money... I did not owe them money

Sued the federal government and the catholic church...... Ok.... Why? And did you win?
CATHOLIC Church ... over "Annulments" as they don't allow "Divorce" (Dimwit logic)
Federal Government - it started with my "Divorce issue" as I tried to disqualify the Divorce Judge, who refused and then place me on a vexatious litigants list for the State of Calif. as I called them corrupt and they called me crazy

[color=#0000FF]Dimwit, DON'T BE SUCH A POOR SPORT. bc you can't kick a football - and you don't know X marks the spot your in.

Question can truth exist with god being involved? Think what the question asks before answering.

Do you know WAT TRINITY IS? So the correct answer would fall into pi :cupcake:
As "God" gives everyone free will.. So "involved" would be the :harhar: Key word here to point.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 am

The Eagle wrote:

Miscarages happen = god

You see how your statement isnt true, which of course means it doesnt equal god.......... :lol:

So ex partner order -why did they serve you with it? And why did you sue the government and cathlolic church?

Oh... My last suits against the Federal Government was under "Robin Hood" via dreams I had back in 2012
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Miscarages happen = god

Oh... My last suits against the Federal Government was under "Robin Hood" via dreams I had back in 2012

so - it wasnt truth, you are just trying to mislead people.

Insanity has no boundries.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:How many times - that 17% is part of lets say 99% of the people that dont believe you.
17% drop out of playing ball - they just can't kick a Football or get to the dingbat stage, because they ARITHMETIC CODE X
I say you can't be smarter than the truth
Right, so you built a home - it didnt het signed off, ie you broke the rules?? Then you served eith an ex partner order - what was the reason you got served it? They dont just give them out at random. we got into an argument, and I took off a couple day to get away and cool off... She stated I left... I then argued with the judge as I was left high and dry ... They said I owed money... I did not owe them money

CATHOLIC Church ... over "Annulments" as they don't allow "Divorce" (Dimwit logic)
Federal Government - it started with my "Divorce issue" as I tried to disqualify the Divorce Judge, who refused and then place me on a vexatious litigants list for the State of Calif. as I called them corrupt and they called me crazy

[color=#0000FF]Dimwit, DON'T BE SUCH A POOR SPORT. bc you can't kick a football - and you don't know X marks the spot your in.

Do you know WAT TRINITY IS? So the correct answer would fall into pi :cupcake:
As "God" gives everyone free will.. So "involved" would be the :harhar: Key word here to point.

Because they arithmetic code - that just doesnt make sense.

I cant be smarter than truth because truth holds no intellugence. I can be smarter than you which means I am able to identify truth more than you.

You didnt get your way - so they are currupt...... What hot damn I agree withbthe catholic church about something - you are crazy. Wait was this a dream you had or did it actually happen?...,....,

So god knowing the future, gave people free will knowing they would rape kids, commit murder etc etc

Oh I know what trinity is- do you? originally father, mother and child as it was based like most things on the things needed for survival (thats where the sun and light come in as well), changed when the catholic religion was created to exclude mother and replaced by casper the friendly ghost. Another idea christians raped off pagans, its all there if you want to research it.

Since god knows the future in your beliefs, knew what would happen by the result of giving people free will, can god be considered wholly good given that god knowingly put something in the world that caused bad, evil, whatever you want to call it, into the world. Can something wholly good do something bad?
Last edited by The Eagle on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:21 am

Dimwit, I am a seer- so that means I look at things via spirit :infinity:
Like look at this "Catholic Church" ---> ANNULMENTS - as my wife had an affair and had our marriage annulled
As the church passes them out like candy that voids a "Covenant" in which God binds as spirit ...
The Catholic Church does not recognize "Divorce" even though the bible does...

Again - Dimwit look who I am pointing at ---> Charlie Brown

You say there is no Hell to pay, as it is only here in a state of mind...
The Eagle wrote:

I cant be smarter than truth because truth holds no intellugence. I can be smarter than you which means I am able to identify truth more than you.

You didnt get your way - so they are currupt...... What hot damn I agree withbthe catholic church about something - you are crazy. Wait was this a dream you had or did it actually happen?...,....,

So god knowing the future, gave people free will knowing they would rape kids, commit murder etc etc

Oh I know what trinity is- do you? originally father, mother and child as it was based luke most things on the things needed for survival (thats where the sun and light come in as well), changed when the catholic religion was created to exclude mother and replaced by casper the friendly ghost. Another idea christians raped off pagans, its all there if you want to research it.

Since god knows the future in your beliefs, knew what would happen by the result of giving people free will, can god be considered wholly good given that god knowingly put bad, evil, whatever you want to call it, into the world. Can something wholly good do something bad?

Depending on if your on the right or LEfT out side of the Wii playing ball Charlie Brown
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 am

Batman wrote:Dimwit, I am a seer- so that means I look at things via spirit :infinity:
Like look at this "Catholic Church" ---> ANNULMENTS - as my wife had an affair and had our marriage annulled
As the church passes them out like candy that voids a "Covenant" in which God binds as spirit ...
The Catholic Church does not recognize "Divorce" even though the bible does...

Again - Dimwit look who I am pointing at ---> Charlie Brown

You say there is no Hell to pay, as it is only here in a state of mind...
The Eagle wrote:

Oh I know what trinity is- do you? originally father, mother and child as it was based luke most things on the things needed for survival (thats where the sun and light come in as well), changed when the catholic religion was created to exclude mother and replaced by casper the friendly ghost. Another idea christians raped off pagans, its all there if you want to research it.

Since god knows the future in your beliefs, knew what would happen by the result of giving people free will, can god be considered wholly good given that god knowingly put bad, evil, whatever you want to call it, into the world. Can something wholly good do something bad?

Depending on if your on the right or LEfT out side of the Wii playing ball Charlie Brown

Thats just avoiding question.......as usual. Answer the questuon from whatever side you are on, or not and I can tell you the answer.

Your issues stem from your divorce and you knew the catholic religion didnt support divorce before you got married didnt you. - Then you sue them because you dont agree with it? Thats just idiocy on your part, like a kid throwing there toys out the pram. Seems you are still in that hell.....

I take it you didnt win any of your imaginary court cases......
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:03 am

Batman wrote:Dimwit, I am a seer- so that means I look at things via spirit :infinity:

Yeah, and I'm the Pope, which means I also have the unlimited power to control the largest group of most indoctrinated people on Earth.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:40 am

Dimwit, it depends on what you call winning. As Goldmoon vouch for your character, but everyone here who reads this thread can see your character, they can look at threads you started... and get a sense of your dimwit logic, saying I could not win Goldmoon over to the plus sign in this ARITHMETIC CODE.

As she has been your Dimwit friend for WAT 13 years here? Stuck in this rite of being Charlie Brown sidekick, bc you can't kick a football. Clearly she is bias as you just prove to everyone with your rant against "God" that you can't kick the Football, as it is just air...

So now in front of all the readers she looks like a Dimwit as she states that you can kick a ball Charlie Brown. Now even if she does move to the next level, souls will ask her if she was the one hanging out with Charlie Brown.

Sorry Charlie, Wii don't need your Tuna :whistling:
All you do here is try to misguide people away from any religious or dream message with your psycho babble.
As ARTHMETIC CODE is meant to attrack Fish that can get past a Unicorn in the totem pole that their head is stuck on.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 am

And then we take a look at all the threads started by Gus Who/Batman/Superman1, and we see more about him than he would've liked. Emotional instability, escapism, immature, physiological wreck, indoctrinated, forcing his beliefs on others, irrational thoughts, idiotic, trolling, name calling, threatening, delusional.
To name a few. Image
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 am

I like the bug dimwit player SW
Slade Wilson wrote:Image

Now if your going to want to play in this Field, one should tell which sporting team you playing on... as position is where one is coming from in your Hell.

Are you one of those Scientologist that think you can tron your way through? On the surface you sound anti-Christian and in some sort of void. As I see you put in and take out whatever... and real have no structure or moral compass to even play ball with.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:26 am

Batman wrote:Dimwit, it depends on what you call winning. As Goldmoon vouch for your character, but everyone here who reads this thread can see your character, they can look at threads you started... and get a sense of your dimwit logic, saying I could not win Goldmoon over to the plus sign in this ARITHMETIC CODE.

As she has been your Dimwit friend for WAT 13 years here? Stuck in this rite of being Charlie Brown sidekick, bc you can't kick a football. Clearly she is bias as you just prove to everyone with your rant against "God" that you can't kick the Football, as it is just air...

So now in front of all the readers she looks like a Dimwit as she states that you can kick a ball Charlie Brown. Now even if she does move to the next level, souls will ask her if she was the one hanging out with Charlie Brown.

Sorry Charlie, Wii don't need your Tuna :whistling:
All you do here is try to misguide people away from any religious or dream message with your psycho babble.
As ARTHMETIC CODE is meant to attrack Fish that can get past a Unicorn in the totem pole that their head is stuck on.

Lol are you responding to a point not said? I didnt use the word winning??

Cant kick a football? My people invented football.

What you have in your argument is unicorns. Things not based on anything, not logical - just demands of truth.

You fail at every turn.

So people that call me friend are in trouble - again ridiculous, not jesys' teachings is it. Yet another contradictiob.

You keep calling it arithmetic - but it doesnt add up.....
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:13 am

Batman wrote:I like the bug dimwit player SW
Slade Wilson wrote:Image

Now if your going to want to play in this Field, one should tell which sporting team you playing on... as position is where one is coming from in your Hell.

Are you one of those Scientologist that think you can tron your way through? On the surface you sound anti-Christian and in some sort of void. As I see you put in and take out whatever... and real have no structure or moral compass to even play ball with.

Being a bug is still better than being an Ebola-ridden dimwit like you. I'm genuinely surprised I lowered myself to your level and went with the name-calling route.

Sure, I'll tell you which team I play for. It's called the Eagle Team, for several logical reasons that wouldn't make sense to you because it is incomprehensible for you.

Scientology? Huh... Okay! Let me call Grandmaster Tom Cruise. I actually mean no, just thought of clearing that up before you cannot detect my sarcasm.

Also, it's true I have no morals.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
Being a bug is still better than being an Ebola-ridden dimwit like you. I'm genuinely surprised I lowered myself to your level and went with the name-calling route.

Sure, I'll tell you which team I play for. It's called the Eagle Team, for several logical reasons that wouldn't make sense to you because it is incomprehensible for you.

Scientology? Huh... Okay! Let me call Grandmaster Tom Cruise. I actually mean no, just thought of clearing that up before you cannot detect my sarcasm.

Also, it's true I have no morals.

Same no afterlife plan? Do you believe in the sky Father and Mother Earth? or are you a true Atheist?
or are you a true follower and whatever Eagle says ... must be logical.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:48 pm

The Eagle wrote:

What you have in your argument is unicorns. Things not based on anything, not logical - just demands of truth.

You fail at every turn.

So people that call me friend are in trouble - again ridiculous, not jesys' teachings is it. Yet another contradictiob.

Have you not understood the parable of the 10 virgins...
25 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, ...

Let me paraphrase...

But just had Dimwit light and had Charlie Brown to kick the Football for them.
As I know you don't get into this Unicorn talk... But it out there, and brought up so others might get the dingbat bell...
As I stated my intentions as a player...
Look at who is following you ... s.Wilson and his location is from Hell - that your logical!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Caesar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Batman wrote:Same no afterlife plan? Do you believe in the sky Father and Mother Earth? or are you a true Atheist?
or are you a true follower and whatever Eagle says ... must be logical.

I'll admit, I'm skeptical when it comes to afterlife; the way it is written in numerous books, at least. We are in a current stage of our life, once we die we go to another--presumably higher. Do I believe in the sky Father or Mother Earth? No, I believe in the Laws of the Universe.

Batman wrote:Look at who is following you ... s.Wilson and his location is from Hell - that your logical!

Hell has the best Internet and cellphone connection. Trust me, their network is on fire.

Extra Note: Don't worry, Eagle, I'm not on your team. I'm actually on Team Satire.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

You fail at every turn.

Have you not understood the parable of the 10 virgins...
25 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, ...

Let me paraphrase...

But just had Dimwit light and had Charlie Brown to kick the Football for them.
As I know you don't get into this Unicorn talk... But it out there, and brought up so others might get the dingbat bell...
As I stated my intentions as a player...
Look at who is following you ... s.Wilson and his location is from Hell - that your logical!

You state your intentions as an idiot.

From the gospel of james 3:11 "five to one, one in five, no-one here gets out alive"

From the gospel of john 1:10 "god is a concept by which we measure our pain"

Let me paraphrase, there is no afterlife.

Considering you dont follow jesus' teachings but your own I dont think you should quote the bible - or I can too (note this is before jesus was a twinkle in a roman soldiers eye.....)

Deu 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
Deu 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them,"
Deu 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deu 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
Deu 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

Sladewilson follows logical arguments when they are alongside your ludicrous ravings - thats not team Eagle thats team non-idiot, most people are on that team.

Its alright Sladewilson - I like team satire. :lol:
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

lol Geeze, I look like a dimwit because i am friends with eagle?

I believed there was no hell long before i met Eagle. - The reason is because- I learned very young that if you give thought, belief and fear to something - you just gave it power. I don't only denounce demons and satan - I dont' even believe in them. In no way shape or form can they touch, harm, manipulate or otherwise do anything dirty and nasty to me. Not only can they not touch me, but I don't need a crusifix, the bible OR to cry out in fear to jesus christ to save my sorry ass because I am dimwitted enough to give satan the power in the first place. - lol

In all the 13 years I have known eagle, I have believed and still do believe there is something of life after death, though no not YOUR version of it. I do believe in souls and there is more to the universe than what just the five senses tell us. I do believe there is a higher power or divine force of sorts - that has never changed, in all my open minded - different paths I have followed - that has pretty much been a constant. I have never been lost - I always knew exactly where I was and what I believed - my ideas of how it all works have changed but not my core 'knowing' for lack of any other terms. But yes I must just be a dimwit because for me its simple.

Jesus may have given the first pope authority - but he did not, and has not given any successor of the title the authority himself. THAT has been handed down by men, it is made up of men, and they have no more authority over my spiritual well being than I do. lol Sorry try again.

I much prefer to not listen to third, fourth and fifth hand gossip about what god thinks or what our goals should be in this life. My soul knows which way to go and its with that inner guidance I walk the path that I do.

The numbers may speak to you - but they don't speak to everyone. I for one take to heart the examples jesus set and not the gossip of his followers who were just as dimwitted as the rest of the population.

*disclaimer this is just my personal opinion and path i choose for myself, it does not mean anyone has to believe as I do, nor does it mean that I just assume any other path is wrong.

Where ever the darkness falls, the light will follow - carry on. Getting people to think for themsevles is first and foremost the path to god. Anything else is just the path to creating another 'Jesus Christ' phenomenon. Remember Christianity is in essence the following of the teaching of Jesus Christ - he was not a christian, he followed his own path - and 'gasp' ended up put to death because he did. - Its not for the feint at heart to follow such a way.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Just wanted to add - 13 years ago when I was posting here and made such a claim as hell and satan and demons didn't exist - lol I got bashed just the same as I am now. Some things never change. In fact I think that may be why Eagle and I even started chatting in the first place. (from both chrisitans and non christians alike mind you.)

Everywhere I go - the only types of people who also think there is no satan or hell are the one's who are tagged non believers or soul less. I have really no clue why people would wish to argue so strongly for the right of hell and satan to exist when to have it not would most likely be the fastest way to banish evil from the world.

If we all took our own responsibility for our actions - and couldn't blame satan leading us down a bad path - we just might actually do the right thing more than not. Having the scapegoat is just too easy, satan made me do it, god will forgive me my weak moment - there is no consequence. lol The fact that I do believe I am in complete and full control of my destiny and soul - tends to make me take a good hard look at what I myself can live with and make my choices accordingly. If I need to repent, its to seek my own forgiveness and that is a lot harder than forgiving others their transgressions.

In that regard - I do view people off the mainstream path quite a bit ahead of the game. If they are good people - and most of them are, its because they don't play the blame game and dodge their responsibilities. Their moral compass is sometimes much higher than those that claim to be more spiritual. Its a psychology game, if there is a consequence that must be met, most likely it will keep you line. Many fear the fact that they are in control of their own destinies. Its quite a responsibility to have. To know that you are the maker and breaker of what happens regardless of the outcome, makes you learn those hard lessons and keep them close to heart. To have a place to lay the blame or such, tends to stop people from really taking an honest look at themselves and why things are the way they are - via the choices they have made.

What if you had made different choices during your divorce? How could you have made it go smoother? Would it have been harder for you at first? Most likely yes. Would it have been fair? Most likely no. Would it have been in the best interest of all involved? - Most definitely. But it is easier to blame her, the justice system and then to go on and say well it was god's will and likely satan had his influence - wasn't me or anything I did - I am just the victim.

I say that speaking from the standpoint of my world turning upside down through a divorce as well. I walked away with my kids and the clothes on our backs and nothing else. It was hell (figuratively speaking) for the first three years. I could barely talk to my ex without seething anger and hatred. Nine years later - we are friends, he has dropped his shitty attitude, and over the years he has stepped up more and more to the plate with our daughters. Because I took responsibility and decided to say - go do what you do and just be happy - I allowed my daughters to forge a good relationship with him, which is best for him, my daughters and ultimately myself. Was it the easy road? Heck no. But it wasn't god that told me to take that route, it was my soul knowing that if I fought for anything, or sought what was 'fair' my girls would take the most damage in it all.

I will argue on your behelf as far as the world falling apart being what started the 'seeing' as you call it. Because it is a safety net, it is something that kicks in for self preservation. It is something we all can do and will have the ability to do eventually - it just hasn't hit everyone as of yet. But, it is a real experience, and I know it is because when trauma hits - it kicks in. Some assume they are crazy and go to psychologists to get medicated for it. Others - start looking for answers as to how this can be...but if you ever think you found the answers - likely you are wrong. lol Because its when we think we found the answers that we stop searching for the truth - that truth in which you think you have in the palm of your hand. That same truth eagle thinks he has - its an elusive bugger and its like chasing a rainbow - you will never find the end of it because its always an illusion.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Goldmoon wrote:lol Geeze, I look like a dimwit because i am friends with eagle?

I believed there was no hell long before i met Eagle. - The reason is because- I learned very young that if you give thought, belief and fear to something - you just gave it power. I don't only denounce demons and satan - I dont' even believe in them. In no way shape or form can they touch, harm, manipulate or otherwise do anything dirty and nasty to me. Not only can they not touch me, but I don't need a crusifix, the bible OR to cry out in fear to jesus christ to save my sorry ass because I am dimwitted enough to give satan the power in the first place. - lol

Given my general all round awsomeness and extremely large intelligence - most people will look like a pea brain stood next to me...... :lol:

I agree with this 100% - the people that believe satan/evil exists, are the ones putting that negativity out into the universe - not ironically the ones that dont believe it. :)
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:14 pm

The Eagle wrote:

Given my general all round awsomeness and extremely large intelligence - most people will look like a pea brain stood next to me...... :lol:

I agree with this 100% - the people that believe satan/evil exists, are the ones putting that negativity out into the universe - not ironically the ones that dont believe it. :)

Well seeing as how my intelligence was lowered to yours in the observation - I would think, that it is pretty obvious who would be the more intelligent of the two. - The fact that you missed that obvious fact just proves it. lol

What you seek so shall you find. - Yup. lol But we already knew this. :D
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:50 pm

not because your friends, but your vouching... as Wii can all see "Beliefs" and "positions" in this field... and even "Character," ( which your saying ... He is not like this Dimwit? Who clearly takes the fatherest approch into no afterlife / how can Ghost/ spirits exist... it's not logical lol )

...Remember Christianity is in essence the following of the teaching of Jesus Christ - he was not a christian, he followed his own path - and 'gasp' ended up put to death because he did. - Its not for the feint at heart to follow such a way.

He followed his Fathers path... :creeping: as he was lead to do certain things by the Holy Ghost. He foresaw the "Future" and had healing powers ... as "God" (his Father) gave him "Gifts" ... He knew what he was doing and there was advisories (physical and spiritual)
He was sent his people - not the entire world. Let's face it, he had his own team and started a whole new ballgame in which killing each other was frowned upon.. Even rock throwing was not look favorably... But he did call people names ... "Devil, vipers, hypocrites...

He talk in code - parables ... as he knew many Jews would not believe his way... As he stated he was "The Way" light/truth... Like those that followed were lead to the promise land... Just like Jews who followed Moses.

Now you did not answer either question I posed ... ARITHMETIC CODE - what does X equal and the age of your oldest child?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs