Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am

A red Indian thought he might eat turkey in church. It's time to gobble gobble with the gobbles. :eat: & :cheers:

Today is a day that symbolizes two realms sharing a meal as they talk turkey. If spiritual beings all brought just :2cents: to the table, we all could get a peace of the pi. So lets all try to connect the dots and grab Adams rib to :chatter: with as we create an eve the we all could Beep beep about.

:lep: Here's my pot luck, place your :2cents: on the pass line, and take a Roll, as my bread is on the table :cabbagepatch: before we get into the meat. :whistling:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Vulcanoid » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:22 am

Are you on drugs again?
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm

:whoa: WAT part of the underline first letter code sequence does not add up to ARITHMETIC :whoa:

But yes there is something in turkey that makes you sleepy? Learn why sleepiness is common after Thanksgiving dinner and how the amino acid tryptophan works you must deposit :2cents: in the pot. :lep:

We are communicating through binary codes. A basic code of this subject Turkey matter.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 am

This Part of the ARITHMETIC CAN BE VIEWED at my blog.
Night owls are welcome as dingbats to get the Gus WAT before it strikes :dusto:

Learning ARITHMETIC http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2014/10/ ... metic.html

Time is now a factor.
Last edited by Batman on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Spirit is the non physical part of a person.

Therefore all belief is spiritual, and 100% of people are spiritual. This beats any of the above percentages.

The subject matter of the belief makes no difference in terms of spirituality. Because spirit is the non physical part of a person. Of a "person" - it means life, for a person to exist they must be mind and body. Spirituality is about being human - about being alive. Beliefs of what exists after death - is part of the subject matter of a belief, whether you believe in god or not, whether you believe in an aftertlife or not - it matters not, its all equal in terms of spirituality.

However the way we as humans - 100% of humans form belief, is rationalize information and decide probability of truth, this is not even or equal among humans. Intelligence is required to admit when logic is not there to back up a reason to believe, no evidence, no logical reason. This cant be seen by everyone because it requires a logical mind. The people without logical minds will rely on other people to tell them the what to believe - they become sheep. However poularity if an idea doesnt represent how true something is, logical reason does.

People believe in things for different reasons - logical reason, emotional attachment, comfort of thought, popularity of an idea (the sheep mentality) - most deviate the subject matter of a belief away from logical reason. An individual might ignore the method they apply to one belief in order to fit one of their other beliefs in. They might start with a belief then look for reason for it to be true, the danger with that is you are inconsistwnt with level of rationality.

For example if we are to describe something: there is no observable evidence of it existing, no test can prove it exists, there are stories of it existing, people do believe it exists, it brings comfort to those who believe it exists.

Realistically, logically, rationally - (dirty words for the threads author), the above can describe the "afterlife" as much as it desribes a unicorn. But yet - some people will insist an afterlife is definitley real and true but unicorns not, showing the inconsistency being applied.

You see unlike the threads author- dressing the subject matter up, speaking plainly the truth shines through. Dressing it up is hiding the subject matter. Ask for a honest plain speaking response - if they cant do that then you know they are hiding something, trying to sound "spiritual" as if its a mystical thing. Its simply not true. Mystacism is something not for rational minds.

Thanks for reading :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 pm

However the way we as humans - 100% of humans form belief, is rationalize information and decide probability of truth, this is not even or equal among humans. Intelligence is required to admit when logic is not there to back up a reason to believe, no evidence, no logical reason. This cant be seen by everyone because it requires a logical mind. The people without logical minds will rely on other people to tell them the what to believe - they become sheep. However poularity if an idea doesnt represent how true something is, logical reason does.


What is this bullshit? You try to argue a square can not be a circle as proof against omnipotence, yet tell me you are spiritual in the sense that you believe in an afterlife. Seems to me you'd rather argue logic when it comes to helping others understand why their belief is irrational, but refuse to listen to anyone who tries to return the favor. Do you share an account with someone at your home?
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby THEventura » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:44 pm

hell... what you guys talking about ?! ?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35e61H2v4HQ


or am i just too stupid too understand ? LOL, probably ... i am not the smartest of all ;-) but the meanest ... LOL
THEventura
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 am

Mr. Green wrote:
However the way we as humans - 100% of humans form belief, is rationalize information and decide probability of truth, this is not even or equal among humans. Intelligence is required to admit when logic is not there to back up a reason to believe, no evidence, no logical reason. This cant be seen by everyone because it requires a logical mind. The people without logical minds will rely on other people to tell them the what to believe - they become sheep. However poularity if an idea doesnt represent how true something is, logical reason does.


What is this bullshit? You try to argue a square can not be a circle as proof against omnipotence, yet tell me you are spiritual in the sense that you believe in an afterlife. Seems to me you'd rather argue logic when it comes to helping others understand why their belief is irrational, but refuse to listen to anyone who tries to return the favor. Do you share an account with someone at your home?


Erm dont know what you think you read - but I dont believe in an afterlife - reason being, because its illogical.

Spiritual is about having a belief, doesnt matter what the subject matter of the belief is, the fqct you have a belief makes it spiritual. That covers all belief, whether its the shape of the earth or an afterlife. Truth however is gained through logical reasoning.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 am

Vulcanoid wrote:Are you on drugs again?

This.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby THEventura » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 am

o see, you CAN be funny :D :D
THEventura
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Mr. Green » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:11 am

The Eagle wrote:Erm dont know what you think you read - but I dont believe in an afterlife - reason being, because its illogical.

Spiritual is about having a belief, doesnt matter what the subject matter of the belief is, the fqct you have a belief makes it spiritual. That covers all belief, whether its the shape of the earth or an afterlife. Truth however is gained through logical reasoning.


Your quote:

A common misconception is that I dont believe in god - I do. I just dont attribute human characteristics on god.


So you believe in God, but not the afterlife. lol, okay. You didn't answer my other question, do you share an account with someone else?
Mr. Green
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:11 am

Mr. Green wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Erm dont know what you think you read - but I dont believe in an afterlife - reason being, because its illogical.

Spiritual is about having a belief, doesnt matter what the subject matter of the belief is, the fqct you have a belief makes it spiritual. That covers all belief, whether its the shape of the earth or an afterlife. Truth however is gained through logical reasoning.


Your quote:

A common misconception is that I dont believe in god - I do. I just dont attribute human characteristics on god.


So you believe in God, but not the afterlife. lol, okay. You didn't answer my other question, do you share an account with someone else?


A belief in god is not the same thing as a belief in an afterlife, and that depends on how you define god.

Lol why would you need to know if I share an account with someone else? Whats your angle?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:33 am

This is not meant to be "quoted" or used without the written consent by the owner, as it goes to "intellectual property," as forming a clear separation to views expressed.
Last edited by Batman on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 am

Batman wrote:AGAIN - I ask,(Eagel) as you fall in and out of the "belief" spirituality of this ARITHMETIC to the 17% - (as a belief is a choice, where in some religions and atheist views, there is no other choice to spirituality) whom see no choice, and no "God" or gods. (As in "Swear to God" can and should be argued in courts of law... Given the "Current times and geopolitical situations")
As you can swear to the "Higgs boson" 17% who have no God, and no faith... and swing towards atheist view...
Or take a ding bat approach :dummy" with Gus WAT :whoa: (God particles) and defined your soul/spirit into a lump as a basket case of dirty laundry.. as one error out... into a continuum ...

The Eagle wrote:Spirit is the non physical part of a person.

Therefore all belief is spiritual, and 100% of people are spiritual. This beats any of the above percentages. ( :nodding: there are anti-spiritual ways that goes to directions, as spirituality is a °

The subject matter of the belief makes no difference in terms of spirituality. Because spirit is the non physical part of a person. Of a "person" - it means life, for a person to exist they must be mind and body. Spirituality is about being human - about being alive. Beliefs of what exists after death - is part of the subject matter of a belief, whether you believe in god or not, whether you believe in an aftertlife or not - it matters not, its all equal in terms of spirituality.

However the way we as humans - 100% of humans form belief, is rationalize information and decide probability of truth, this is not even or equal among humans. Intelligence is required to admit when logic is not there to back up a reason to believe, no evidence, no logical reason. This cant be seen by everyone because it requires a logical mind. The people without logical minds will rely on other people to tell them the what to believe - they become sheep. However poularity if an idea doesnt represent how true something is, logical reason does.

People believe in things for different reasons - logical reason, emotional attachment, comfort of thought, popularity of an idea (the sheep mentality) - most deviate the subject matter of a belief away from logical reason. An individual might ignore the method they apply to one belief in order to fit one of their other beliefs in. They might start with a belief then look for reason for it to be true, the danger with that is you are inconsistwnt with level of rationality.

For example if we are to describe something: there is no observable evidence of it existing, no test can prove it exists, there are stories of it existing, people do believe it exists, it brings comfort to those who believe it exists.

Realistically, logically, rationally - (dirty words for peopke like batman and guswho), the above can describe the "afterlife" as much as it desribes a unicorn. But yet - some people will insist an afterlife is definitley real and true but unicorns not, showing the inconsistency being applied.

Thanks for reading :)


That is a dimwit argument trying to argue for the 17% Unaffiliated people around the world, as to be treated as equals ding bat players who believe in WAT? Unicorns  
Birdbrain ... You come and boast against this kind of ARITHMETIC code as illogical, because of such numbers, symbols or pictures having no meaning.
As I speak to all those ears out in this "Field of Dreams" of the reality from a batty perspective of coming from...

Image

as going in to "π" is part of the "equation" and is symbol here, and therefore keep open a slight possibility to becoming a player in this Field of Dreams. For those willing to play ball Image

:geek: this goes to Triangular matrix and choice, as "spirituality" / Religious beliefs is the 80% of the world whom are ding bats, as they have faith, but yet have a hard time understand how all these perspectives are so far apart... action / :fighting: reaction ... spiritual :fuming: warfare... Which lead to this point in time.

NOW... :infinity: not yet received the universal EQUATION with this ARITHMETIC that is needed to prove the Gus WAT :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
God Particle (Recognized as :idea: > E=MC2)


Now ...the calculation the Bat Computer is going to kicked out... I testify that any Ding bat who is on my team, were to follow along the geometry as it is projected to hit in the near future, they would be able to get the OBE camera view on the plane that brings the Spirit in this Physical world, and thereby receiving the equation.

This "EQUATION" proves the "God Particle" in which is described as...

In his bestselling 1988 book, A Brief History of Time, Hawking drew on the device so beloved of Einstein, when he described what it would mean for scientists to develop a "theory of everything" – a set of equations that described every particle and force in the entire universe. "It would be the ultimate triumph of human reason – for then we should know the mind of God," he wrote.
As this "EQUATION" can put into play as a UNO card to win the pot of souls over the rainbow.

Image Now as a ball player, I have stated that this red light on the moon is a sign for all to see and try to get this "EQUATION" out there... without alarming any of the other dingbat players who have been foretold of such foul being played out.

As it takes blind faith to hear one's value, as you have to take a number like :cupcake: Pi to face value (as one can not see all the ........ that follow)

Let's face it in math terms here, you want to get the Trinity part defined as TRI into One... rounded to 4C as this is part of
[Reveal] Spoiler:
3.1 :harhar: 4 .......... (:infinity: seeeeeeeee) if you want to get into this :cupcake: treat
ARITHMETIC


This wreakes of "trying to sound 'spiritual' but has no idea what spirituality is".

You are simply arguing your illogical subject matter against the step further back - the formation of belief in the first place. so its not a valid rebuke of what was raised against your argument.

You can go further of your understanding of yourself.

So here we are now - one ive shown how you dont understand yourself, two ive shown what you claim isnt valid in terms of truth. Take it or leave it by all means - logic is still on my side, unicorns on yours.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:01 pm

The Eagle wrote:
This wreakes of "trying to sound 'spiritual' but has no idea what spirituality is".

You are simply arguing your illogical subject matter against the step further back - the formation of belief in the first place. so its not a valid rebuke of what was raised against your argument.

You can go further of your understanding of yourself.

So here we are now - one ive shown how you dont understand yourself, two ive shown what you claim isnt valid in terms of truth. Take it or leave it by all means - logic is still on my side, unicorns on yours.

Obviously as a birdbrain you can not understand the ding bat call sign :dummy" to the night owls Who are wise enough to 4C ... ARITHMETIC code... as we team up and go over that rainbow and into the Trinity of the Holy Ghost where one can enter into the Pi :cupcake:
Image one of the cards I hold and am ready to show the ding bats for a small price of their sanity is this room.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI&autoplay=1
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
This wreakes of "trying to sound 'spiritual' but has no idea what spirituality is".

You are simply arguing your illogical subject matter against the step further back - the formation of belief in the first place. so its not a valid rebuke of what was raised against your argument.

You can go further of your understanding of yourself.

So here we are now - one ive shown how you dont understand yourself, two ive shown what you claim isnt valid in terms of truth. Take it or leave it by all means - logic is still on my side, unicorns on yours.

Obviously as a birdbrain you can not understand the ding bat call sign :dummy" to the night owls Who are wise enough to 4C ... ARITHMETIC code... as we team up and go over that rainbow and into the Trinity of the Holy Ghost where one can enter into the Pi :cupcake:
Image one of the cards I hold and am ready to show the ding bats for a small price of their sanity is this room.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI&autoplay=1


Plain to see isnt it. Cant respond without dressing something up - diverting away from what you are saying is complete drivel.

Its been explained clearly why you are incorrect in your claims - plain for all to see. You cant take it seriously - thats why you post like you do.

Dont take it personal - anyone that posts the bollocks you have would have been met with the same response and rest assured - logic will always be the weapon that defeats you and ill be around to show you up. :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:37 pm

The Eagle wrote:Plain to see isnt it. Cant respond without dressing something up - diverting away from what you are saying is complete drivel.

Its been explained clearly why you are incorrect in your claims - plain for all to see. You cant take it seriously - thats why you post like you do.

Dont take it personal - anyone that posts the bollocks you have would have been met with the same response and rest assured - logic will always be the weapon that defeats you and ill be around to show you up. :)


Listen, we all can see where your coming from... (Non-believing side of things, given anyone's testimony or even "Religious text" such as the "bible" ...as you state it as "Unicorn")
I claimed to be a "seer" in which I receive dreams that hold information to future events at times.. Called "prophetic dreams" as many dreams are based on opinions... Just like searching the web, for information to form personal choices.

Now you claim to believe in a "God" that ... What?
Which group out of all the groups would you team up with to play ball. Image

Is your God "Spirit" or in the physical world? As it does not sound like the same "God" as Jews, Christians, and Muslim would see as God. Is it more than one God?...

As I put you in the same boat as this
Heaven is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark, the eminent British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking said
as you preach against this Arithmetic and geometry...

Which to someone like me, is offensive and going against the grain with the ball in this Image (you see it as unicorn field) Triangular matrix Field as choice and consequences apply.

Now how can you be an expert in "spiritual" matters when you don't believe in such a Field of Dreams exist, or that it can play ball with players in this reality.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 pm

When you are talking about believing in god or not believing in god - either way its the subject matter of belief - but its having a belief either way thats makes it spiritual. You see its a step further back in the understanding of yourself, and mankind.

When talking about the subject matter of belief, then we start talking about reality and truth. Now consider this, you believe the world to be a certain shape due to logical reasoning. If you approach the shape of rhe world the same way you have approached say an omnipotent god or the afterlife then logical reasoning goes out the window. You can believe the world to be flat and have an edge you can fall off - sounds ridiculous right? But if I have a belief without logical foundation - i.e. an omnipotent god, then based on that belief I can then justify a belief of a flat earth.

You see there is no difference between a belief of the shape of the world to a belief of the afterlife - its a beliwf held by humans. but why apply logical reasoning to the shape of the world and not the same consistency of approach to that of a belief of the afterlife? if you did, you couldnt justify the belief. Now you can say it needs a different approach - but that allows a different approach to other things - hence it opens up the possibility unicorns can then really exist.

Its about understanding how your mind works (and all mankinds mind works), then you can understand spirituality and stop wasting your time claiming illogical subject matter as truth.

Based on your posts so far, and the ridiculous nature of your responses - this is too far advanced for you to understand at this point in your life - but hey some people like you need to believe in fantasy to help them live thier lives.

All very simply put, no need to dress anything up to hide anything you see. :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:03 pm

The Eagle wrote:Its about understanding how your mind works (and all mankinds mind works), then you can understand spirituality and stop wasting your time claiming illogical subject matter as truth.

Based on your posts so far, and the ridiculous nature of your responses - this is too far advanced for you to understand at this point in your life - but hey some people like you need to believe in fantasy to help them live thier lives.

All very simply put, no need to dress anything up to hide anything you see. :)


Again this is your "take" on truth... as belief and fact (actual truth) go to seeing a perspective. As many people logically though that the world was flat and argued such logic until some batty person said that he was looking for some ding bats to sail away.

Though I stated "afterlife," it should be taken lightly as it goes to a continuum ... as life (soul) goes to direction. Though there is logical theories that go with such an continuum life... That why (even though I have spoken with ghosts.. one should still try to understand other view points) it's kind of funny to talk to such non-believers.

Side note: Giants :clap:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:14 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Its about understanding how your mind works (and all mankinds mind works), then you can understand spirituality and stop wasting your time claiming illogical subject matter as truth.

Based on your posts so far, and the ridiculous nature of your responses - this is too far advanced for you to understand at this point in your life - but hey some people like you need to believe in fantasy to help them live thier lives.

All very simply put, no need to dress anything up to hide anything you see. :)


Again this is your "take" on truth... as belief and fact (actual truth) go to seeing a perspective. As many people logically though that the world was flat and argued such logic until some batty person said that he was looking for some ding bats to sail away.

Though I stated "afterlife," it should be taken lightly as it goes to a continuum ... as life (soul) goes to direction. Though there is logical theories that go with such an continuum life... That why (even though I have spoken with ghosts.. one should still try to understand other view points) it's kind of funny to talk to such non-believers.

Side note: Giants :clap:


If you have a different way of working out truth - discuss it by all means. Remember though this isnt claimimg truth but how you can claim truth. Think on it - you will see what I am saying is correct. Dont believe it because I said it (not that you will) I wouldnt want you to - take the time to consider how you differentiate two beliefs from being true or false.

"actual truth" is truth - the fact you are making a difference of truths to allow a belief should show you something.

We can only offer belief, logical belief and illogical belief. the probability of truth however is decided by how logical the belief is.

Its funny you should mention people believing in a flat earth, you do know what lead to the belief dont you? Basically its a myth that the majority of people believed the world was flat - History shows us, the belief formed later when idiots saw maps of the world and took what was written down incorrectly - much the same way as you have done with the bible. Then you have a portion that insisted the world eas flat because the bible said "circle" instead of "sphere" - the bible cant be wrong......

There isnt logical theorums for "life continium" -(changing terms now trying to make it sound different?) - you insisting there are doesnt make it so. If so bring one forward, lets examine it and we can also examine why havent you brought it forward before now rather than acting like a moron for pages and pages?

Whatever you claim it will be like the logical theory the world is flat. It will rely on an illogical precept, that has no proof, cant be verified, observed etc and the theory will be built around it. Hence, a belief in an omnipotent god, a flat earth is a possibility that cant be logically dismissed in regards of truth, but neither then can unicorns.

Wirh you "speaking with ghosts" we can examine that. First question, did you believe in ghosts before you 'spoke' to one? If so, two, what made you believe in ghosts? three, how do you know they were ghosts? Simpke enough questions dont you think.

Giants? If you mean the mythical creatures - you are going to like this, it will blow your tiny mind -

The myths of giants generated from.......wait for it........a tribe of small men coming into contact with another tribe of....... Men.... Who were much taller...... And the myth was born, then glazed- adding a few extra feet to the height and extra strength. This then was verified and justified by huge stone monuments "that, given the size of stones used- only giants could have moved them and built the monuments". Thats not even mentioning of course you have the medical condition gigantism.....
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:26 am

Batman wrote:This is not meant to be "quoted" or used without the written consent by the owner, as it goes to "intellectual property," as forming a clear separation to views expressed.

What a bummer. I just posted your posts on Reddit and 4Chan.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:12 pm

ARITHMETIC TRUTH

For one to understand "Truth" one has to understand that there are perspectives of "Truth" that go to fluctuation of different truths. As everyone is entitle to their own personal truth known as their belief. That goes to choice, and not necessarily "truth." Which I call "spin" on the ball Image "English"

These "spin truths" are like players on a Field of "WAT" as they play ball with "truth." (Depending on subject matter)

Here we are talking "TRUTH" as in Arithmetic Truth = common sense .02¢
If you can get this then you can double down and 4C
Now if you really into to this arithmetic and can 4C with .02¢
Then you get .06¢

So if you want to go into higher truths, you have to put weight on such truths, such as positive (that a sign :harhar: ) +
.. or negative -
as both go to direction of...

Now that is where "God" comes into the equation ... as direction goes to playing ball. Some understand Arithmetic codes.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Batman wrote:ARITHMETIC TRUTH

For one to understand "Truth" one has to understand that there are perspectives of "Truth" that go to fluctuation of different truths. As everyone is entitle to their own personal truth known as their belief. That goes to choice, and not necessarily "truth." Which I call "spin" on the ball Image "English"

These "spin truths" are like players on a Field of "WAT" as they play ball with "truth." (Depending on subject matter)

Here we are talking "TRUTH" as in Arithmetic Truth = common sense .02¢
If you can get this then you can double down and 4C
Now if you really into to this arithmetic and can 4C with .02¢
Then you get .06¢

So if you want to go into higher truths, you have to put weight on such truths, such as positive (that a sign :harhar: ) +
.. or negative -
as both go to direction of...

Now that is where "God" comes into the equation ... as direction goes to playing ball. Some understand Arithmetic codes.

FYI, I've posted this on Reddit and 4Chan, too. We are currently having a blast there.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
Batman wrote:ARITHMETIC TRUTH

For one to understand "Truth" one has to understand that there are perspectives of "Truth" that go to fluctuation of different truths. As everyone is entitle to their own personal truth known as their belief. That goes to choice, and not necessarily "truth." Which I call "spin" on the ball Image "English"

These "spin truths" are like players on a Field of "WAT" as they play ball with "truth." (Depending on subject matter)

Here we are talking "TRUTH" as in Arithmetic Truth = common sense .02¢
If you can get this then you can double down and 4C
Now if you really into to this arithmetic and can 4C with .02¢
Then you get .06¢

So if you want to go into higher truths, you have to put weight on such truths, such as positive (that a sign :harhar: ) +
.. or negative -
as both go to direction of...

Now that is where "God" comes into the equation ... as direction goes to playing ball. Some understand Arithmetic codes.

FYI, I've posted this on Reddit and 4Chan, too. We are currently having a blast there.

Well, if they can decider ARITHMETIC CODE, the they would understand that God=Truth which debunks atheist views because the could not get the Gus WAT equation yet. :dusto:

As TRUTH shows that there are dimwits that don't get ARITHMETIC
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Batman wrote:ARITHMETIC TRUTH

For one to understand "Truth" one has to understand that there are perspectives of "Truth" that go to fluctuation of different truths. As everyone is entitle to their own personal truth known as their belief. That goes to choice, and not necessarily "truth." Which I call "spin" on the ball Image "English"

These "spin truths" are like players on a Field of "WAT" as they play ball with "truth." (Depending on subject matter)

Here we are talking "TRUTH" as in Arithmetic Truth = common sense .02¢
If you can get this then you can double down and 4C
Now if you really into to this arithmetic and can 4C with .02¢
Then you get .06¢

So if you want to go into higher truths, you have to put weight on such truths, such as positive (that a sign :harhar: ) +
.. or negative -
as both go to direction of...

Now that is where "God" comes into the equation ... as direction goes to playing ball. Some understand Arithmetic codes.



"everyone is entitled to thier own personal truth called belief, but that goes to choice not truth"

Let me help you simplify it - as your statement is contradictory -

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but their beliefs dont necessarily represent truth.

Now you still havent really answered how you can tell the truth. You have merly suggested people have perspectives of truth - but thats not necessarily truth. Technically I agree with the statement? However you seem to suggest you can tell the "truth" from a "perspective of truth" - so how do you do that?

You say common sense - but do you know what common sense is? Or are you using your own definition for this to try and mislead people?

So when you say everyone is "gambling" - is this just your "personal truth" or "actual truth"?

Here - you migjt find this interesting:

Isn’t logical thinking the same as common sense?

Logical Thinking means = a way to analyse a problem to come up with an answer sometimes using a formal system similar to mathematics (a process / disciplined method of thinking). Logical thinking, or incorporating logic into your thinking will ultimately help you to reach a conclusion which is as accurate as possible.

So what is common sense?

Common Sense means = Is a way of taking social understandings and rules, and applying them to a situation, by using common sense, doesn’t necessarily lead us to the truth.

That explains the difference in the most simplest form and easiest way to understand.

Logic is used to reach a conclusion using the most accurate route available to us / mankind.

Common sense however is not always accurate and can sometimes be based on assumptions, social acceptance and no facts

The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:22 am

Batman wrote:Well, if they can decider ARITHMETIC CODE, the they would understand that God=Truth which debunks atheist views because the could not get the Gus WAT equation yet. :dusto:

As TRUTH shows that there are dimwits that don't get ARITHMETIC

Oh, we get it all right. But we aren't blind as a bat. We don't see the world in black and white. We see the actual colorful truth.

I truly pity you. Your ignorance has blinded you as ever.

However, do keep attacking other users and then pull the victim card when you are "bullied" when the truth is precisely the opposite.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 am

The Eagle wrote:
"everyone is entitled to thier own personal truth called belief, but that goes to choice not truth"

Let me help you simplify it - as your statement is contradictory -

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but their beliefs dont necessarily represent truth.

Now you still havent really answered how you can tell the truth. You have merly suggested people have perspectives of truth - but thats not necessarily truth. Technically I agree with the statement? However you seem to suggest you can tell the "truth" from a "perspective of truth" - so how do you do that?

You say common sense - but do you know what common sense is? Or are you using your own definition for this to try and mislead people?

So when you say everyone is "gambling" - is this just your "personal truth" or "actual truth"?

Here - you migjt find this interesting:

Isn’t logical thinking the same as common sense?

Logical Thinking means = a way to analyse a problem to come up with an answer sometimes using a formal system similar to mathematics (a process / disciplined method of thinking). Logical thinking, or incorporating logic into your thinking will ultimately help you to reach a conclusion which is as accurate as possible.

So what is common sense?

Common Sense means = Is a way of taking social understandings and rules, and applying them to a situation, by using common sense, doesn’t necessarily lead us to the truth.

That explains the difference in the most simplest form and easiest way to understand.

Logic is used to reach a conclusion using the most accurate route available to us / mankind.

Common sense however is not always accurate and can sometimes be based on assumptions, social acceptance and no facts

In this Arithmetic there are absolutes. Because it is based on reality. As we are in a field of play as players of this life. Therefore one has to view :2cents: as unwritten rules, which goes to free will... (which goes to belief... (Innocent or not so innocent))

Logical thinking applies too a belief... "people" believe they can get away with things if they only lie and make other "prove" something not true. So truth goes in a direction of character. Hence "Atheist views" given the equation God = Truth

Therefore a problem has arises as to "Truth" in black and white terms. With two opposite parties in the public form. As there is no "proof" yet that defines such "belief truth" ... though 80% of the world "believe" in a higher being/ higher spiritual truth...

Therefore with :2cents: and this ARITHMETIC one can see the light which is Gus WAT :dusto: "Actual TRUTH" (as there is a gray line between black and white issues as to "Truth" which I say is ding bat position... because ding bats have to learn the equation, and not just have faith alone that there right...

As a "higher arithmetic plane" can be proven by :dj: listening for the :dummy" ding bat bell :ecstatic: to go off and understanding the light :idea: with a proper equation.

Slade Wilson wrote:
Batman wrote:Well, if they can decider ARITHMETIC CODE, the they would understand that God=Truth which debunks atheist views because the could not get the Gus WAT equation yet. :dusto:

As TRUTH shows that there are dimwits that don't get ARITHMETIC

Oh, we get it all right. But we aren't blind as a bat. We don't see the world in black and white. We see the actual colorful truth.

I truly pity you. Your ignorance has blinded you as ever.

However, do keep attacking other users and then pull the victim card when you are "bullied" when the truth is precisely the opposite.


ImageThis should not be viewed as "attacking" others ... on a field of play... It's an offensive move against my adversaries.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Isn’t logical thinking the same as common sense?

Logical Thinking means = a way to analyse a problem to come up with an answer sometimes using a formal system similar to mathematics (a process / disciplined method of thinking). Logical thinking, or incorporating logic into your thinking will ultimately help you to reach a conclusion which is as accurate as possible.

So what is common sense?

Common Sense means = Is a way of taking social understandings and rules, and applying them to a situation, by using common sense, doesn’t necessarily lead us to the truth.

That explains the difference in the most simplest form and easiest way to understand.

Logic is used to reach a conclusion using the most accurate route available to us / mankind.

Common sense however is not always accurate and can sometimes be based on assumptions, social acceptance and no facts

In this Arithmetic there are absolutes. Because it is based on reality. As we are in a field of play as players of this life. Therefore one has to view :2cents: as unwritten rules, which goes to free will... (which goes to belief... (Innocent or not so innocent))

Logical thinking applies too a belief... "people" believe they can get away with things if they only lie and make other "prove" something not true. So truth goes in a direction of character. Hence "Atheist views" given the equation God = Truth

Therefore a problem has arises as to "Truth" in black and white terms. With two opposite parties in the public form. As there is no "proof" yet that defines such "belief truth" ... though 80% of the world "believe" in a higher being/ higher spiritual truth...

Therefore with :2cents: and this ARITHMETIC one can see the light which is Gus WAT :dusto: "Actual TRUTH" (as there is a gray line between black and white issues as to "Truth" which I say is ding bat position... because ding bats have to learn the equation, and not just have faith alone that there right...

As a "higher arithmetic plane" can be proven by :dj: listening for the :dummy" ding bat bell :ecstatic: to go off and understanding the light :idea: with a proper equation.

.


Dressing things up again because when you put it plainly - the illogical assumptions are there to see - you have just proved the bold text in my quote above.

Logical thinking applies to belief? You have clearlt either misinterpretated what was said to you or you are trying to mislead people. Here see:

"God=truth......." assumption that basis your argument outside of logical thinking.

"80% of people........" Social acceptance, contradiction to your other beliefs where they are in a minority.

"Higher arithmetic plane can be proven........" No facts

None of this is leading to truth.

You learning anything yet?
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

Batman wrote:This should not be viewed as "attacking" others ... on a field of play... It's an offensive move against my adversaries.

I truly wonder how many more times you will contradict yourself.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
Batman wrote:This should not be viewed as "attacking" others ... on a field of play... It's an offensive move against my adversaries.

I truly wonder how many more times you will contradict yourself.

Goes to a perspective of playing ball, Dorothy. If you can't take English I put on the ball in this field, then wake up and get out of dream mood land. Image
As it appears your going against recognizing God = Truth in this Arithmetic Field of codes.

Which team is it that you play for? Because there is an Equation that works with all truths, and not lies, depending on playing in this ARITHMETIC Field, As ranking IQ go to higher °

Everyone has to start out as a ding bat, until you recognize the equation, as dimwits should not even play in this fIeld as we play ball. Because they can not recognize "God" as a "Word" or in an Equation.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote:
Batman wrote:This should not be viewed as "attacking" others ... on a field of play... It's an offensive move against my adversaries.

I truly wonder how many more times you will contradict yourself.

Goes to a perspective of playing ball, Dorothy. If you can't take English I put on the ball in this field, then wake up and get out of dream mood land. Image
As it appears your going against recognizing God = Truth in this Arithmetic Field of codes.

Which team is it that you play for? Because there is an Equation that works with all truths, and not lies, depending on playing in this ARITHMETIC Field, As ranking IQ go to higher °

Everyone has to start out as a ding bat, until you recognize the equation, as dimwits should not even play in this fIeld as we play ball. Because they can not recognize "God" as a "Word" or in an Equation.


Lol let me sum up what you want people to do, your "arithemtic" method is -

"believe this to be true, then you will believe it to be true"

That method works for unicorns too. ;)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote:
Batman wrote:This should not be viewed as "attacking" others ... on a field of play... It's an offensive move against my adversaries.

I truly wonder how many more times you will contradict yourself.

Goes to a perspective of playing ball, Dorothy. If you can't take English I put on the ball in this field, then wake up and get out of dream mood land. Image
As it appears your going against recognizing God = Truth in this Arithmetic Field of codes.

Which team is it that you play for? Because there is an Equation that works with all truths, and not lies, depending on playing in this ARITHMETIC Field, As ranking IQ go to higher °

Everyone has to start out as a ding bat, until you recognize the equation, as dimwits should not even play in this fIeld as we play ball. Because they can not recognize "God" as a "Word" or in an Equation.

Child, you must've been raised poorly. If you cannot see the fact that saying "It's an offensive move against my adversaries" indicates you intend to use a hostile act against another party, then you truly lack intelligence. Funnily enough, you are the only one who views others who don't believe in your fairytale as "adversaries." Talk about being mentally unstable. :harhar:
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:49 pm

The Eagle wrote:Dressing things up again because when you put it plainly - the illogical assumptions are there to see - you have just proved the bold text in my quote above.

Logical thinking applies to belief? You have clearlt either misinterpretated what was said to you or you are trying to mislead people. Here see:

"God=truth......." assumption that basis your argument outside of logical thinking.

"80% of people........" Social acceptance, contradiction to your other beliefs where they are in a minority.

"Higher arithmetic plane can be proven........" No facts

None of this is leading to truth.

You learning anything yet?


One can define "God" on a broad sense, and again on a narrow sense... given in the scope of time. Like a child can be innocent until they reach a certain age to know better... There are higher degrees of knowledge in ARITHMETIC.
Like there are "Bible codes" and whale stories (Jonah Swallowed by a Whale)

So truth can be seen in two different lights, and not be the same thing. But boasting like "Hawkings" / an Atheist who claim absolute "no value" to "God" as truth in which billions of people would testify to some sort of higher spiritual being... is "wrong" and can be proven in the near future as a seer :infinity: ...

... as I have foreseen a part of the Equation and know it is coming and soon well Gus WAT :dusto:

A couple years ago, someone posted a dream in which suggested a new element would be discovered that would be greater than E=MC2 ... Well this Gus WAT goes into Trinity as Pi in any direction (Pi^)
ImageLike kicking a ball in any direction and having it's-core Truth.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Dressing things up again because when you put it plainly - the illogical assumptions are there to see - you have just proved the bold text in my quote above.

Logical thinking applies to belief? You have clearlt either misinterpretated what was said to you or you are trying to mislead people. Here see:

"God=truth......." assumption that basis your argument outside of logical thinking.

"80% of people........" Social acceptance, contradiction to your other beliefs where they are in a minority.

"Higher arithmetic plane can be proven........" No facts

None of this is leading to truth.

You learning anything yet?


One can define "God" on a broad sense, and again on a narrow sense... given in the scope of time. Like a child can be innocent until they reach a certain age to know better... There are higher degrees of knowledge in ARITHMETIC.
Like there are "Bible codes" and whale stories (Jonah Swallowed by a Whale)

So truth can be seen in two different lights, and not be the same thing. But boasting like "Hawkings" / an Atheist who claim absolute "no value" to "God" as truth in which billions of people would testify to some sort of higher spiritual being... is "wrong" and can be proven in the near future as a seer :infinity: ...

... as I have foreseen a part of the Equation and know it is coming and soon well Gus WAT :dusto:

A couple years ago, someone posted a dream in which suggested a new element would be discovered that would be greater than E=MC2 ... Well this Gus WAT goes into Trinity as Pi in any direction (Pi^)
ImageLike kicking a ball in any direction and having it's-core Truth.


Assumption, social acceptance, no facts - doesnt lead to truth.

What dont you get?

If you want to talk about defining god in terms of truth we would have to use logic, not your assumption, social acceptance and no facts.

You have it twisted - As you get older and the "fog of youth" lifts, Logic should be used- then we say god is unproven certainly not a fact, then using logic we can say omnipotence and omniscience isnt a possibility -it narrows the scope to say if god should exist - what we can say about the nature of god.

The wider scope where logic isnt used - god is just like santa, believed in until you accept reality and using logic you can count out such fairytales like you have displayed.

In the 60's they made star trek and many of the things included in the series have now become a reality. Whilst star trek is sacred to some, do you want to view all the ideas on star trek as prophetic or written by god? :lol:

Some things can be predicted without unicorns involved - its not mystical, vague predictions are the best - then idiots make them fit.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:Child, you must've been raised poorly. If you cannot see the fact that saying "It's an offensive move against my adversaries" indicates you intend to use a hostile act against another party, then you truly lack intelligence. Funnily enough, you are the only one who views others who don't believe in your fairytale as "adversaries." Talk about being mentally unstable. :harhar:


Image In a playing field such as "Truth" and direction to go with the ball, one has to put on display two sides. Here your English on the ball is ... I am a child, as you take WAT value in this reply. :whoa:

Now what part of teaching a lesson can not be fun for a Guru?
As I'll bet plenty of people tried to sway your conscience to their side of the ball by offering you a piece of the pie :cupcake:

As I've tried to state here... Belief and truth goes to a perspective ... So what perspective have you taken to a group when it comes to truth and "spiritual truth" ??
Is dimwit or dingbat so far out of bounds than an "Atheist" view to truth in this field?
As "Truth" should go in a direction like light or sound, and since I take a position to "prove" that Atheist view point as "wrong" and thereby debunking such belief (as they claim last year to have the "god particle") ... and that we as "spirits" have choice and direction to move beyond the "body" ... as in a common knowledge towards "ARITHMETIC" as teams/groups can form on any such "subject matter."
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Gus Who wrote:"spiritual truth"


Gus Who wrote:"actual truth"


You are saying by differentiating - that your "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth".

Spiritual truth is perspective, unless it comes to you and in that case "spiritual truth" is "actual truth" even though it contradicts what you say of others, because their "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth" because......... Because it doesnt agree with your "spiritual truth". Its so lame.

Why differentiate truth? That right there is your error.

You still need to go a step further in your understanding of truth and how we as humans believe in truth. You are still stuck on trying to find a way that your subject matter of belief to be true whilst maintaining a way of discounting others belief when they do the same thing, use the same method as you.

You contradict yourself and back yourself into a corner.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 am

The Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:"spiritual truth"


Gus Who wrote:"actual truth"


You are saying by differentiating - that your "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth".

Spiritual truth is perspective, unless it comes to you and in that case "spiritual truth" is "actual truth" even though it contradicts what you say of others, because their "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth" because......... Because it doesnt agree with your "spiritual truth". Its so lame.

Why differentiate truth? That right there is your error.

You still need to go a step further in your understanding of truth and how we as humans believe in truth. You are still stuck on trying to find a way that your subject matter of belief to be true whilst maintaining a way of discounting others belief when they do the same thing, use the same method as you.

You contradict yourself and back yourself into a corner.


I am saying that in reality that we as humans form into teams/groups and that there are different truths... in which language is established... as this ARITHMETIC coded is language to a higher truths.

As a seer, I can say that there is an Equation coming that can prove this Gus WAT. ... as TRUTH = GOD

Fortunately some truths can be explained as most truths go to perception. Here is a true story where I was a ding bat as I was building my house, it was a big house and I was in the framing stage of this house, and stopped to eat a meal with my 3 year old son.

I took off my tool belt and set it across the room while my son and I ate. As we had finished, he wanted to help, so I asked him to go and pull the speed square out, and bring it to me... He could not find it, and I had to go over there and point it out to him.
Image
He stated it was a "triangle" that he learned from BIG BIRD!
I realized that I was a dingbat as the truth was it is a "triangle"

But what is more important is understand truth in this ARITHMETIC, and look at the sign! As it is a code.
Image
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:44 am

As a seer, I can say that there is an Equation coming that can prove this Gus WAT. ... as TRUTH = GOD


just by chance i got to know that the "holy" Lana Del Rey worked on that topic here: Fordham University New York :D :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Rey "funny", hmm?

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant
that is, but i could not obtain her thesis LOL, i might call them maybe? ... must be some advantage of being a natural scientist :D


Quotes:

Del Rey began attending Fordham University, studying the branch of philosophy known as metaphysics because "it bridged the gap between God and science. [She] was interested in God and how technology could bring us closer to finding out where we came from and why."[18][11][19][20][21] She said, "that was when my musical experience began. I kind of found people for myself."


"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, god. I’m just not really that interested."[173] She also defended herself against the accusations of antifeminism, saying "For me, a true feminist is someone who is a woman who does exactly what she wants.



what a woman that one
, LOL, no wonder I am obsessed with her, too :D :D :D :D
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:58 am

Well you first have to get the light sign!

Image

... as God = Light (and that goes to both truths - spiritual and actual if you get the Gus WAT!)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:00 am

and, dear Batman, angel of Gotham City...

quote LDR:
bats her cartoon eyes


what is the thing about them fractals? tell me ...

here on my page... a little story ...

http://ventura-audio.de/fractals/fractals.html

or here:

http://users.math.yale.edu/mandelbrot/w ... etters.pdf

there is also his book available as free PDF ...
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 am

Batman wrote:Well you first have to get the light sign!

Image

... as God = Light (and that goes to both truths - spiritual and actual if you get the Gus WAT!)



Null Problemo: here you go:

Image
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:16 am

:whoa: you mean this sign.
Image
If so it reads
Image


what is the thing about them fractals? tell me ...

Everyone tends to get bits and pieces of the Pi :cupcake:
The more you get, the more light comes in and can change a perspective.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:22 am

Batman wrote::whoa: you mean this sign.
Image
If so it reads
Image


what is the thing about them fractals? tell me ...

Everyone tends to get bits and pieces of the Pi :cupcake:
The more you get, the more light comes in and can change a perspective.




yes, the colour RED ... is warning, is blood, is life, is ROSE , her name is "Rose" ... ok? her name is "Rose" ...

i have always been RED, my whole life ... not the most pleasant life that was ...

i have to go now !! (say thankee to my ex for teching me the colour theory 15 years ago ...) byebye !
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:35 am

hell!

the Vulcanoid avatar ... a sec... *shakehands* Vulcanoid ... :D

Image Image Image (they are "triplets"!)


get the gun!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSlElKnjas


here you have !

LOL I always was good at jigsaws ... Image xD xD xD





Vulcanoid: u an artist? you have a page with pics in the net ? deviantart or something ?

like this? http://thevenomizer.deviantart.com/

jope, you do ... :-)

http://vulcanoid.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'm quick, huh??
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby morpheus23 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:45 am

one of Vulcanoid's favourites:

Image


aha, I know "her" ... buT I shant tell ! she must come HERSELF

byebye cutie boys :D :D :D


crosslink: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135401&p=646646#p646591


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
morpheus23
 

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:"spiritual truth"


Gus Who wrote:"actual truth"


You are saying by differentiating - that your "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth".

Spiritual truth is perspective, unless it comes to you and in that case "spiritual truth" is "actual truth" even though it contradicts what you say of others, because their "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth" because......... Because it doesnt agree with your "spiritual truth". Its so lame.

Why differentiate truth? That right there is your error.

You still need to go a step further in your understanding of truth and how we as humans believe in truth. You are still stuck on trying to find a way that your subject matter of belief to be true whilst maintaining a way of discounting others belief when they do the same thing, use the same method as you.

You contradict yourself and back yourself into a corner.


I am saying that in reality that we as humans form into teams/groups and that there are different truths... in which language is established... as this ARITHMETIC coded is language to a higher truths.

As a seer, I can say that there is an Equation coming that can prove this Gus WAT. ... as TRUTH = GOD

Fortunately some truths can be explained as most truths go to perception. Here is a true story where I was a ding bat as I was building my house, it was a big house and I was in the framing stage of this house, and stopped to eat a meal with my 3 year old son.

I took off my tool belt and set it across the room while my son and I ate. As we had finished, he wanted to help, so I asked him to go and pull the speed square out, and bring it to me... He could not find it, and I had to go over there and point it out to him.
Image
He stated it was a "triangle" that he learned from BIG BIRD!
I realized that I was a dingbat as the truth was it is a "triangle"

But what is more important is understand truth in this ARITHMETIC, and look at the sign! As it is a code.
Image



So.... Its easy -We can say the idea that its a "higher" truths - is part of your "spiritual" truth, but not "actual" truth because "actual" truth is gained from logic, not irrational assumptions, no facts, and social acceptance.......

Listen now, and take note - When you add on a word to "truth" to make a point, you have already lost your way. What you are doing is trying to justify something that is based on something else that shouldnt be considered truth - castles made of sand.

You calling it "arithmetic" to give it more validation doesnt work, what you are claiming is still illogical and very far of what you should consider truth.

You need to spend more time not on the subject matter of a belief, and more on what truth is and how we as humans can identify it.

Its good however you can show equal consideration and state atheists have "spiritual" truth just as you have. you fall down by claiming your spiritual truth is more true than the truth of others based on the method you have used.

You are inconsistent in your methods of truth - so it shows you havent got truth. :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Gus WAT answer to God Particle - truth

http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2014/10/ ... ticle.html
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Batman wrote:Well considering that I am corresponding with someone who things the bible is unicorns stories in a dream sites Spirituality and Religious beliefs and given you a perspective of someone who has OBE experience... Let me point out the logic of not being able to see this ARITHMETIC. 

YOU CAN'T LEARN and you well be birdbrained or dimwitted into the wrong direction. So if you narrowed "actual truth" into a single particle that we should "Structure all life around" like a ball that we can call the "God Particle"
... Without it we can not play ball in this field... in your atheist views that truth is  Higgs boson where in any dingbat would say Gus WAT
[Hide] Spoiler:
"light"  is the correct and actual Truth to this question of a "God Particle" as it equates to God = Light in this Trinity.


So now you have God = TRUTH LIGHT which goes to both spiritual and Actual Truths. Though it is mans Free will not to believe that sets God and Mankind apart. (2 different realms


This only shows you dont know anything about "the god particle" - you need to research it more and what it actually represents. The whole "god" bit is just a name a man has attached to a discovery that he made - it doesnt prove the existence of god, it doesnt say god=truth, or god=light, these are your additions. Why lie about it?? Do you think the people of this site wont know about "the god-particle"?

Again - we can simply say this is your "spiritual truth" not "actual truth"..........You set yourself up be labelled so.
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Batman » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 am

... try to chase after such ball on this field Image
Last edited by Batman on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 am

Batman wrote:See how you have to take what I post on my blog ... (Which I claim as part of my intelligence property under this field as Gus WAT :dusto: Truth)

The Eagle wrote:This only shows you dont know anything about "the god particle" - you need to research it more and what it actually represents. The whole "god" bit is just a name a man has attached to a discovery that he made - it doesnt prove the existence of god, it doesnt say god=truth, or god=light, these are your additions. Why lie about it?? Do you think the people of this site wont know about "the god-particle"?

Again - we can simply say this is your "spiritual truth" not "actual truth"..........You set yourself up be labelled so.


Those that understand this ARITHMETIC to the point of 1 (god) truth at face value + 1 tale of light (spiritual) would make :2cents: with them. As both light and truth can bend in any direction. Only when you bend truth to far does it become a lie. So those that say, there is no such thing as "God" are lying because the don't get the light.

As this light should make sense even to a dimwit if I were to point at an object and say ...Gus WAT :harhar: :apple: This is an Apple.

Now this :apple: can represent a logo, in which one can take a bite from and become like God, knowing Good and evil. (Which we as humans call TRUTH or Lies) So in this ARITHMETIC is a path in which one tries to gain Gus WAT :2cents: that ring the dingbat bell. :ecstatic: that makes the light go on :idea:

If you become good at picking up coins you learn ARITHMETIC and become a wise owl and follow along, instead of a birdbrain that can not recognize "God" as Truth - God as Light... and turn into some sort of snake or book worm trying to disprove a book by saying it mention unicorns as in the land of reality.

Though in reality many people come or are raised in different environments and they can claim there light came back through a source ... as to a belief (giving different perspective of truth) Hence teams (groups, religions, countries...) which all try to chase after such ball on this field Image

Light/Truth can be seen as "All things" ... It is only when you get into details that the devil jumps in. One has to recognize higher or lower planes of spirituality to understand this kind of ARITHMETIC.

Though this ARITHMETIC goes to proof of... as each person has a design path and runs into problems along the way... and has to search for ways to move past such... Truth (as truth can be seen in both good and bad forms)


How about this for arithmetic - 1 I dont care what you call intellectual property - its nothing you havent posted on a public internet forum. Plus 2. Your arithmetic is awful - illogical drvel plus 3. Calling things truth that isnt based on logic is idiocy. Plus 4. Higher planes of spirituality is missing the point of spirituality.

This all equals of course you have no idea of what you are talking about - dressing it up may divert away from your deeply flawed, poorly though out beliefs.

I've shown you why you are in no position to claim what you do - because when you do you contradict yourself over and over. :)
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
User avatar
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: manda3d and 3 guests

Shared Bottom Border