Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

If Jesus came back

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: If Jesus came back

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:13 pm

aussie_musician wrote:hey Gus ..

just wanting to know ..

do you actually know the origin of the catholic church ???

i'm willing to share some info with you ..

According to history... the Emperor Constantine I. had a vision of the cross and. invited “all churches” (Christians) to basically come together in which the Bible was created for teaching ‘God’s Word’ - as the Word Catholic - meaning ("universal") comes from the Greek phrase καθόλου (katholou), meaning "on the whole", "according to the whole" or "in general"... as “The Pope” was writing letters to other churches about Jesus and what he said... but there were “Visions” also included ... as many people were saying different things... and the Pope had to sign off as the head Bishop...

Take the “Word” - Catholic at it’s literal meaning as Rome which worshiped many Gods in its past - eventually declared Catholic as it’s State Religion. I take it that Churches came in “Good Faith” to agree on the “Bible” (Knew Testament know as Christian vs the Old Jewish Testament)

I take the Catholic Name in “Good Faith” though given I am a Batty Catholic and attend other churches - as an insider (prophetic dreamer) to the guy who turn Water into wine.. I just saw / came from his home where he turned water turn into light (though it was coming out of the gutters)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:17 pm

were you born and raised catholic ???

have you ever questioned the catholic church for your own curiosity ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:51 pm

I was born in Mount Zion and was adopted and raised Catholic. (Dad) Mom was presbyterian, but not much of a church goer and went so to help with kids as there were 6 of us.

I am considered a non- practicing Catholic as my status change due to my Batty insight :infinity: and have actually sued the Catholic Church ... like the US Gov... too many weeds (pot heads) that have not followed the path ... (as I’ve gone Batty Christian and went ‘Dark Knight’ :dusto: )

... as the church (Catholic) tends to make too many mistakes with the sheep ... and therefore - :infinity: I practice :neer: Batty! (As all Christians should be in the same ballpark went it comes to such subject) Play Ball!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 pm

a non-practicing catholic ???

what does that mean .. what do you do ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:50 am

It’s a term that many ‘Catholic’ use to say there not attending / doing duties the church wants... like I would say, I am a non-practicing American (as I would not be for Trump and the Gov ... and not really support such “Flag” as I support the True Flag! ) as in Football terms
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs