Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

If Jesus came back

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: If Jesus came back

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:31 pm

"if" ???

what about "when" .. Jesus comes back ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:10 pm

I'm not convinced of any return. I think there are many inspirational people in the world one could find helpful advice from - but not a Jesus. There are already too many fakes out there claiming to be the messiah I'd have a hard time being convinced of anyone self proclaiming the title.

Feel free to disagree with me - I have pointed out in the past that I do not adhere to any organized religion so quoting anything from a ancient book won't sway my beliefs.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Tal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:04 pm

I don't think any god-like being would have to convince people of their status. A few acts of omnipotence like reversing polar melt or eliminating slaver traders with a few mumbled words should be enough to get people's attention.
I'm with you, Venus. Some bearded white guy coming at me quoting ancient scripture isn't going to stir up spiritual fervour. I want to see positive and determined miracles.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:08 pm

VenusInChains wrote:I'm not convinced of any return. I think there are many inspirational people in the world one could find helpful advice from - but not a Jesus. There are already too many fakes out there claiming to be the messiah I'd have a hard time being convinced of anyone self proclaiming the title.

Feel free to disagree with me - I have pointed out in the past that I do not adhere to any organized religion so quoting anything from a ancient book won't sway my beliefs.
... well what happens when they 'line up' as prophecied... like the 'abomination code' ... Nostradamus Mabus... and the Super Blood moon happening this weekend ... as Israel get surrounded soon as a bigger war is breaking out ... is it all just coincidence this is happening now?

... Well you believe your own eyes?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Tal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:23 pm

But who will try and attack Israel? Only two countries MAY have the capability - Iran and Saudi Arabia. Iran is tied up with its own problems and the Saudis need Israel as a focus of hate for the rest of the Middle East to deflect attention from their own vile shenanigans.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Even if all life on earth is destroyed, I’m still not convinced of a Jesus coming.

People who live under the idea of fear based prophesies are much more easily manipulated by narcissism. What kind of god wants you to live in fear espicially that of the world ending and you didn’t do enough or believe enough to be worthy of unconditional love? I don’t believe living in fear is living at all.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:41 pm

God does not ‘preach’ fear, as that leads to darkness. As that is an “interpretation” of dummies that don’t know how to interpret “God.” Prophecy is psychic ability ... the question that dummies would have to come to grips with is “a new era” in which ‘God’ actually guides (leads) mankind... through time/space/ continuum and not the current era that most are trapped in.

As it was prophesied about this period being “ turbulent “ and Israel coming under attack... (in the near future, all this can be explained / decoded to the fact that such ability ( psychic ) exist! If you understood about the ‘Abomination code’ and even ‘Mabus’ ( Nostradamus ) or 666 ... as these are well know codes ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 am

Venus, what if I can save people from earth to the new earth? What if I can live forever, then will you accept me because I can teach how to do it.
Once, I succeed, I have the spell for the superpower, and I can make magic in the world. The only way to prove I'm a powerful being is by magic, I mean loved magic or amazing magic, but I cannot do it right now.

The reason I don't have superpower now is I commited a blasphemy, but once I will be forgiven through death to a new body, then I will have the power.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby VenusInChains » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 am

Manda I'm not convinced you are Jesus. You whine too much about Miley Cyrus and not living in the USA. I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings but you aren't convincing me of anything aside from your own inner misery.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:19 am

I concur with the planet Venus in chains over Man-duh as to being in line with ‘God’ as a first /#1 ‘son of man’- duh! As he was not in a position to even be close enough to receive such a ‘true love’ ... :creeping: like he’s Miley awAy! :neer:

Though to reviving Superpowers... he needs to WORK on being able to fly out of his Cape-town and make something other this Man-duh Person

... as all true Christian were taught about signs to look for... like the ‘Abomination’ (Code that is playing out now) and being marked by ‘the Beast’ as 666 goes to code... (as a translation # that was coded) like a binary bar code on ever person that the beast would not allow to travel ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:19 am

Gus Who wrote:binary bar code on ever person that the beast would not allow to travel ...
11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11
The word "beast" means that I committed blasphemy and I'm truly sorry.
The key is "forgiveness" and once I have it, I will show to the world who am I. ... But the reason I cannot convince people is I don't have the power yet, I need to be forgiven by God.

The beast number 666 is a code:
-- End of Time happened exactly on 11/11/18 and 18=6+6+6 and 666=II (Base 36=18+18).
-- I was born "11 days before Christmas Day, 11.1 years before the year 2000".
-- My 30th birthday is 12/14/18, it's 11+11+11=33 days after the End of Time 11/11/18.

The number 18 is an age of maturity that everyone can be married at such age.
All of these happened randomly in the universe, and random doesn't exist, they are signs controlled by spirits.

It's fine if it's difficult to read my blog, my dream recommends me to make a tiny blog easily understood because God will find a new girlfriend for me that I will convince, but she will be a surprise. Miley Cyrus was married on Dec 23, 2018.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: When Jesus comes back

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 pm

"Everyone will see..." :wideeye: :ecstatic: :yikes :whoa: :shock: :o :lovestruck:
"Everyone will know..." :o :shock: :whoa: :whyme: :yikes :whistling: :ecstatic: :drool: :wideeye:

That's why they call it R-E-V-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S

Everyone will get one (a revelation)
:o :shock: :whoa: :whyme: :yikes :whistling: :ecstatic: :drool: :wideeye: :lovestruck:

and no one will need to have it explained to them :harhar: :drool: :blockhead:

Time Continuum... Past Due... No one will need to check out the good book... Revelation for Dummies you simply won't have time
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:24 pm

... if your inn the READ ZONE you are required to Dumb meee in @ this continuum space time... (as too Sub (freak-run-C) 539 ... route ... ) and get :excited: YELL- :o oh! on board as too such looney tunes ... :whistling:

... as I can only B—- log such secrets out, as to ‘control’ the crew on such :yawn: (DUMB-MEEeee level) HEERE! (In thy site)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:51 am

aussie_musician wrote:"if" ???

what about "when" .. Jesus comes back ..

I still think he is with us.
People see him, they dream about him and his teachings are still timeless.

He never went anywhere.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am

Tal wrote:But who will try and attack Israel? Only two countries MAY have the capability - Iran and Saudi Arabia. Iran is tied up with its own problems and the Saudis need Israel as a focus of hate for the rest of the Middle East to deflect attention from their own vile shenanigans.

Saudi Arabia is actually friends with Israel.
Not publicly but privately.
They have been jointly fighting ISIS, Al Qeda and Hamas in Syria for several years.

The only enemy that will ever defeat Israel is public opinion.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Tal wrote:But who will try and attack Israel? Only two countries MAY have the capability - Iran and Saudi Arabia. Iran is tied up with its own problems and the Saudis need Israel as a focus of hate for the rest of the Middle East to deflect attention from their own vile shenanigans.

The prophecy states... for people to look... as Israel gets ‘ surrounded’ ... :banghead: (obviously none of you guys are very good at visualization ...) as in such such language, this means a war with it’s ‘ neighbors ‘ ... now given the facts at hand...

NONE OF YOU CAN VISUALIZE ISRAEL GETTING ITSELF INTO A WAR WITH MUSLIMS, as Trump clearly pulled out from the “Middle East” wars... Trump told everyone ... Israel has enough money ... and it’s on its own’ ... as Israel is bombing Syria.. amongst arguing with Turkey.. I say :infinity: WATCH!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Tal » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Israel has been surrounded by enemies since its inception in 1948. The only thing they have to worry about is a united Arab/Muslim entity which, is very much not going to happen soon. Islam's greatest enemy is itself and more Muslims die at the hands of their own than all the terrorist attacks outside Islamic countries combined. Israel has nothing to fear from outside. Increased temperatures causing drought and water depletion will become a real problem though.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Batman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Well I am talking about “Prophecy” type :computer: and not the Tweets like this..,
Israeli military tweets that a missile attack on Iranian elite forces in Syria is underway

:whistling: ... as everyone knows that Syria use to have a lot of chemical weapons... that were all destroyed right??? And and some batty person saying “Blood Moon” ... This is it.., a bigger war in the Middle East ... and ‘The Happening’ (movie) is Heere... :whistling: (something in the wind makes people go... .1¢, :2cents: (the Math question scene in the movie about a months time... and how much money if you just doubled it... )

Should Wii start counting bodies? (Let’s chalk up .02 ll dead) or will you believe “ The Happening news” ??? How much cents will you have???
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:05 am

Nabla-Daba-doo talked about Revelation. What will happen to the earth when overpopulation happen? There must be destruction of the earth one day.

Edited, I moved the text to my thread.
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Tal wrote:Israel has been surrounded by enemies since its inception in 1948. The only thing they have to worry about is a united Arab/Muslim entity which, is very much not going to happen soon. Islam's greatest enemy is itself and more Muslims die at the hands of their own than all the terrorist attacks outside Islamic countries combined. Israel has nothing to fear from outside. Increased temperatures causing drought and water depletion will become a real problem though.

Israel has nothing to fear as long as they have nuclear missiles.

If fresh water becomes a problem, then Israel will become more and more important. The Israelis have the best desalinization facilities in the world.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:33 pm

raymond1234 wrote:

Israel has nothing to fear as long as they have nuclear missiles.

Im sure if Jesus came back and read this :whoa: ... He'd said, that he told you ahead of time to 'Get out of the war zone' (run for the hills... don't even try to save your "stuff" ... ) and wait for his return ... as King!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 am

raymond1234 wrote:Israel has nothing to fear as long as they have nuclear missiles.
Israel acquired nuclear capacity when MAD (mutually assured destruction) was a structural determinant in geopolitics. One can argue that it made sense at the time, but today's conditions are wholly different.

In the current paradigm, nuclear capacity is a curse rather than an asset as far as small democracies are concerned, for whom the nuclear umbrella (NATO) is the preferred solution, i.e., full protection yet no first-strike capability. If Israel were to actually launch nukes, they'd automatically lose their standing in the international community and be demoted to the status of rogue state. Their enemies know this and do not fear destruction.

By comparison, Mao and Stalin didn't fear nuclear strikes from the U.S. in the early 1950s, when the three superpowers clashed in an all-out proxy war. The Chinese lost over 400,000 fighting us then, at a time when they risked being massacred in a nuclear holocaust, yet they were the ones who scared us away. You see, the madmen are willing to sacrifice millions upon millions to achieve their geopolitical goals--we, the West, are not. And Israel, a tiny republic carrying eight million souls, most certainly isn't.

Bottom line, MAD doesn't work with madmen. By contrast, it puts us on a course of strategic retreat, and Kissinger said as much in 1958.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Venus .. do you have an actual christian faith or belief at all ???

are you an atheist ???

just wondering thats all ..

have you read the Bible ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby VenusInChains » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:47 pm

aussie_musician wrote:Venus .. do you have an actual christian faith or belief at all ???

are you an atheist ???

VenusInChains wrote:I have pointed out in the past that I do not adhere to any organized religion

My beleifs are not relevant to this thread. The purpose of it was really about what are everyone’s expectations of a supposed return. I would need to see more than just walking on water and turning water into wine, that’s something an illusionist could pull off. Self proclaiming such title would not convince me.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Batman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:06 am

V - in - ... sounds like a ‘ye of little faith’... so would you believe if all true Christians say he is King? (Along with many others who believe ... and want to live in peace ... with ‘True Justice’ )

... or will you except the fate of non-believer?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:20 am

I have explained my beliefs in a different threads in the past, feel free to dig them up if that's essential. I'm not going to derail this thread into what my beliefs are, as it pushes the believers vs non believers (us vs them) narrative that a lot of these threads seem to spiral into.

I'm not convinced of a return. I'd rather see the human race solving it's own problems than to wait around for someone to fix things.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby manda3d » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 am

[deleted]
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:56 am

V - I am not concerned to looking at individuals beliefs ... as much as society is being weighed on the scale... in this end time.. (where do societies stand) given the Abomination code is coming too reality < 2 weeks... as this must happen, for ‘Jesus’ (who is technically already with us ( :2cents: ) as true Christians believer belief ..) to enter this kingdumb (as everyone is pretty much dumb at this time, given the facts at hand) and make it ... his kingdom (as in the Christian prayer (like ‘Kingdom.com’) that all Christians cite ( :infinity: ) Jesus :whistling:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
R Father, Who art in Heaven ... Whole...EEeee (unless you cite it in Canada were it’s ‘eh’ ) B thy Name

As in.. :excited: WHOOooo...(Holly)oldy Cow Batman - B dressed and ready to site (cite) The Lord (prayer) Word as 1 people (society) ... (as all Americans (North, South, Central) and Most of Europe, some in South Africa R Christian societies) should be dress and ready ... like a bride to the alter... getting the cents :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: God blessed

:geek: as everyone should know that God can bless or curse souls
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:08 pm

your beliefs are not relevant to this thread ???

:lol: .. gee .. thats irony right there ..

so you're not convinced of a return .. and yet your title seems to suggest otherwise ..

another irony ..

thats my observation ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Aussie Musician, I seriously doubt you have a genuine care for understanding my beliefs, as I would fall into what Christians would define as a "non believer" for not having traditional beliefs. Since you are hellbent on derailing this thread, I will point out that this thread was created in 2011, almost 8 years ago, when I would have labeled myself a Pagan or a Wiccan. My beliefs have changed upon reading The Law of One. I don’t feel the label Pagan or Wiccan resonates as much as it used to, and now I can't find a label that does resonate. All faiths contain some truths within, it is up to the individual to seek what resonates. So for me, some of Jesus' teachings resonate. Some of the stories from the Quran resonate for me. Some Buddhist, Hindi, Baha'i teachings resonate and yes some Pagan and Wiccan teachings still resonate, but I feel none of these can completely define who I am spiritually. I'm not going to explain my beliefs on this thread, for I wouldn't know how to simplify it for anyone other than suggesting to read The Law of One for yourself and to come to your own conclusion. Some will find it eye opening, others will find it utter bullshit. Neither opinion is wrong, but I would also point out that people read the Bible and will also come to either conclusion.

The Law of One does not discredit the existence of Jesus (also Gus Who - The Law of One does not discredit the end times as you and others would label it, more so it is referred to as The Harvest/Graduation)

How is it ironic to have an open minded discussion? Or is it completely inconceivable for someone who doesn't identify with a certain faith to be willing to talk about Jesus? Do you think that Christians are the only ones allowed to talk about Jesus? The title of my thread starts with "IF" how exactly does that imply I am convinced of anything, or do we understand English differently?
Do my abstract thoughts create some sort of paradox?
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Venus(As addressed to the original general last post) ... don't be such a Witch for us questioning your belief on this subject matter post and this WHICH statement should I reply 2 :lol: ... (as it was more defense response in your part) ... with that said.. and the 'Curiosity of the first (8 year) post about resurrection and what Jesus would remember... and your 'belief of one' ... as Christianty teaches the belief of 'Trinity" as one ... (as I take a position of a non-practicing catholic/ non binding agreement at this time.. and a modern day (batty type-O -1 :computer: ) prophet

Based on Bible code

Re: Resurrection and the basic need to know in the end time... as everyone gets resurrected... like in a Video game playing as 'one' inn Christ (as everyone should know the basic code that this world is using in this Matrix ... Binary! ... sow with this said, one is like a 3 Musketeers candy bar made by Mars, Incorporated ( :o Mankind... Do you have that kind of Bar or are you still in chains Venus?) as '1-4-et. al. & et. al. 4-1' ( :alien: that's off plan-et communication to Which ... :whoa: )

Sow, as Jesus would ask inn this time... as to put you in his book of life (extra credit/bonus POINT, if you get it right) ' binary code- R U a 1 or 0 inn this life.... 4word... :creeping:

:geek: ... as there is enough to perceive such as cited in the bible.. Daniel 12:2 Isaiah 26:19 John 11:25 ... etc.

2 Re: Jesus/ or Prophets / Believers in remembering past life... document evidence already show such to be the case by case experience - as this goes to personal knowledge that can be shared or not... and Jesus would carry some knowledge as a person ... as shared (as universal rules have to apply) :2cents:

:whistling: sow I take... the Harvest / Grad as a 1 true believer inn ... would like to define ... such a Which Witch (sign of + or -) 1 with this code in binary (dummie language to getting a point (.01) to my :2cents: :whistling: (as team up too make sense) As such is Mars Bar way to find out about a Witch of being Good or Bad to :eat:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Venus .. you have given me the answer i was after to begin with ..

your title .. to me .. implies that you know Jesus has already been ..

your belief's are your beliefs ..

i'm not attacking you .. why would i ..

i just find your thread .. interesting ..

i have a question for you to ponder .. but please don't answer it here on the forum ..

what will you say to God/Jesus .. when you meet Him face to face .. when your life here on earth ends ???

thats for you to answer .. to yourself ..

please don't give me your answer on this forum at all .. not even in a PM to me ..

:)
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Gus Who, I don't like to discuss my beliefs among people that I don't perceive as having a genuine interest or desire to understand it. It isn't essential to understand it, Law of One states this.

The Law of One defines what you would understand as God different to how monotheists understand and is referred to as The Creator. All things are The Creator and that separation between all things is an illusion. I have no fear for what maybe awaiting me on the other side of this illusion, because it is unconditional acceptance.

Aussie Musician, the answer to your question is too complex, without explaining The Law of One. So the simplified answer is I am not afraid of meeting The Creator in any incarnation, in the afterlife.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:44 pm

VenusInChains wrote:Gus Who, I don't like to discuss my beliefs among people that I don't perceive as having a genuine interest or desire to understand it. It isn't essential to understand it, Law of One states this.

The Law of One defines what you would understand as God different to how monotheists understand and is referred to as The Creator. All things are The Creator and that separation between all things is an illusion. I have no fear for what maybe awaiting me on the other side of this illusion, because it is unconditional acceptance.

Aussie Musician, the answer to your question is too complex, without explaining The Law of One. So the simplified answer is I am not afraid of meeting The Creator in any incarnation, in the afterlife.

Well Venus.. even Jesus reconized non believers to such prediction when he spoke with a woman @ ... WELL.. (Heere)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
1Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.

4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

So if you can understand this, then you would not write 'If Jesus came back...' and say, "When Jesus comes back ... " as that is 'Faith' ... as what on the surface sounds like the Law of One, is like the movie - Ready Player One- in which an oasis is where you have to escape. As the :whistling: First Key to holding such an Egg is clearly cited by such 'Creater' ... :creeping: as you have too backtrack forward to get ...

:lep: :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:33 pm

its your choice Ven .. :)
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:44 pm

aussie- many christian don't know this water Heere that Jesus states as his, as they would really have to think about it, as there is not enough emphasis placed on it.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 pm

The follow up to Law of One teachings states that to look upon upon opposing ideas as nothing more than interesting and to move on. I held no expectations for anyone to understand Law of One (although I think Gus resonates with it somewhat), it isn't essential to understand it.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Gus Who » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 pm

I do... without seeing a program about it... ( :infinity: as Redding I like the batty way (blind) :neer:
... but any concept of a (New) 1 is already covered... and as "one' can be unique ... 'as in the image of God.'

... though the 'separation between all things is an illusion' has me at a loss ... to take as a doctrine of religion, and more some sort of science. So offhand for the reader to understand, does 'Law of One' fall into a "Religion class" or Science?

As science and "God" at the present time, don't really mix ... WELL : H2° :creeping: as... Jesus... walking ... on ...water (if you get this Read )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Okay.. just noticed your PM and question where ‘Law of One’ would be ... as a religious/science offering as if you were the Teacher ... and as sociology in general puts the ‘Whole’ 1 world in numbers to ‘Beliefs’ and would like to know the “section it falls into” as it sounds... like if a study by the Pew Forum were to asked you.. that you fall into this... roughly one-in-six people around the globe (1.1 billion, or 16%) have no religious affiliation.

Is this correct? or would it fall under a .08% other Religion class?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:44 pm

what water Gus ???

and Law of One ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:48 am

You should know ... baptism (born again) "Holy Spirit Water" ... of coarse Jesus also turned water into Wine at a wedding! :cheers: & :heartpump:

As 'God is Spirit'
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The World-Eater » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

I don't believe in reincarnation or anything religious, but if any of it is real I don't think it's too hard for the Son of God reincarnated to prove that he really is back. "Cure" a person crippled from the neck down or something. A single act of omnipotence is all it takes.

raymond1234 wrote:I still think he is with us.
People see him, they dream about him and his teachings are still timeless.

He never went anywhere.

People also think they saw the Loch Ness monster. Or see or dream of Chtulhu. Doesn't mean any of that is exists.
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm

oh that water ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dorn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:37 pm

The World-Eater wrote:People also think they saw the Loch Ness monster. Or see or dream of Chtulhu.
It would be great to meet someone who has conjured up the image of Cthulhu, the Moby-Dick of pulp horror.

The closest I've come to such an encounter was in a dream where I faced an escapee from an insane asylum. Lanky, thin and spider-like, clad in a torn and soiled straitjacket, he fixed his eyes on me and whispered kuh-THOO-loo. The world trembled, buildings fell, lightning struck--and I woke up.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby The World-Eater » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Dorn wrote:
The World-Eater wrote:People also think they saw the Loch Ness monster. Or see or dream of Chtulhu.
It would be great to meet someone who has conjured up the image of Cthulhu, the Moby-Dick of pulp horror.

The closest I've come to such an encounter was in a dream where I faced an escapee from an insane asylum. Lanky, thin and spider-like, clad in a torn and soiled straitjacket, he fixed his eyes on me and whispered kuh-THOO-loo. The world trembled, buildings fell, lightning struck--and I woke up.

That sounds like a terrifying yet awesome dream.
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dorn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:59 pm

The World-Eater wrote:
Dorn wrote:It would be great to meet someone who has conjured up the image of Cthulhu, the Moby-Dick of pulp horror.

That sounds like a terrifying yet awesome dream.
It's too bad that I lost my old dream diary. Beyond what I described, rain was pouring down and various people were gathering around a large structure, a kind of ancient temple and/or arena surrounded by a grey background of section 8 housing.

There is another dream scenario where Cthulhu was mentioned, but the context is unclear. In that dream, I had found access to secret underground tunnels in downtown New York (I've only been there twice). After a bit of inner-city spelunking, moving around in areas that linked to backdoor entrances around Wall Street Plaza, I reached a control room that blocked further access. On the far side of the room was a portal that had no handle or doorknob. It carried a seal of some sort but was otherwise a pitch black structure. On its left side was a giant computer screen etched into the wall. Directly under it stood a desk carrying a table-sized keyboard packed with hundreds of various signs and symbols in place of alphabet keys. I tried entering various commands, but the screen remained dark. Looking around the room in search of clues, I was interrupted by the words try Cthulhu--and everything went dark.

Edit: Thank you for providing a memory trigger that allowed these dream scenarios to resurface.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 pm

Dorn it! You found my cave. :dummy" Heere @ the Wall
:computer: Think you can tap witch butt on?
[Reveal] Spoiler:
... as it’s the first story to really expand the pantheon of Great Old Ones and its themes is "The Call of Cthulhu," which was published in 1928.

Lovecraft broke with other pulp writers of the time by having his main characters' minds deteriorate when afforded a glimpse of what exists outside their perceived reality. He emphasized the point by stating in the opening sentence of the story that "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents

Do you really want to go batty? :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

If Jesus came back

Postby boicache » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 am

Hi guys,
Ive been teaching in South East Asia countries for 5 years and noticed something strange with their spiritual belief. It seems like they have altered the role of Jesus and Buddha into some sort of gods that have the power of giving health and prosperity. The come to the churches and pagodas to turn in their offerings and ask for more health and more money. Is that weird to you? I wonder what has caused that
boicache
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:23 am

Batman wrote:Dorn it! You found my cave. :dummy' Heere @ the Wall
:computer: Think you can tap witch butt on?
I do indeed. Every attempt to make sense of a paranoid nightmare is a rite of passage to the "bat cave," but feel free to interpret the dreams in your own mercurial way.

... as it’s the first story to really expand the pantheon of Great Old Ones and its themes is "The Call of Cthulhu," which was published in 1928.

Lovecraft broke with other pulp writers of the time by having his main characters' minds deteriorate when afforded a glimpse of what exists outside their perceived reality. He emphasized the point by stating in the opening sentence of the story that "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents
The nameless terror connecting a vast conspiracy is an interesting approach to the horror genre, which was recently replicated in Netflix's Bird Box. We can relate to this degree of fear on several levels, especially as it ties in with our cognitive "breaking point" as well as those who are ready to embrace antediluvian terror with a smile. I've seen a similar take on madness in an obscure fantasy novel from the 1980s, where worshipers--clad in tatters and shaved heads, with the exception of five tests of hair--hailed the end of human world dominance and prepared themselves to be eaten alive by their new insectoid overlords. I've recently heard similar takes on AI enslavement, a zany techie who welcomed human extinction with the exception of a few specimen, who'd nevertheless be demoted to the status of lab rats.

As far as memes go, the apocalypse is a story with feet.

Do you really want to go batty?
Going batty isn't a voluntary matter. We either have it in us to handle the information overload through repression or sublimation, or we break down (going deeper into the maze). Then there are those who keep insanity at arm's length through the use of elaborate shields. I stick to theory, reference, and embedded speech, whereas you rely on puns and emojis. That said, I believe you are too easily triggered by your own imaginative associations, which all too often lead you astray.

boicache wrote:It seems like they have altered the role of Jesus and Buddha into some sort of gods that have the power of giving health and prosperity. The come to the churches and pagodas to turn in their offerings and ask for more health and more money. Is that weird to you? I wonder what has caused that
It sounds like a return to the superstitions particular to Sino-Asian culture, with gifts of money, shiny objects, lucky charms, and offerings. This quid pro quo captures a fundamental misunderstanding of both Christianity and Buddhism as well as their common root (ancient Hinduism), but it sure has staying power.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 am

:dj:
That said, I believe you are too easily triggered by your own imaginative associations, which all too often lead you astray.

Oh come on you don’t even know how to turn on the witch butt on too this batty machine, let alone property interpret to a level that would get you a coin that you could keep. Tell us (the readers) the main picture the dream you shared is trying to Dorn it with?
As the password is out of your realm.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs