Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 am

The reason I don't write anymore is nobody reads my Website, I put Views numbers in all the pages of my Website and nobody read them because people don't believe I'm God.
If I never come back then it means that nobody reads my Website's pages. See you-all again after 3 years, around a Christmas day:
Dec 25, 2021 is my first best day, and my destiny cannot be changed, dreams are my destiny.

Being angry against Holy Ghost is a blasphemy which leads to the hell:
Einstein said: "God did not create evil. Evil is just the result of what happens when man doesn't have God's love present in his heart".
The biggest thing I said in my website is that Satan is Holy Ghost, and according to Einstein and me, evil is what people think when they are angry against God but it's a blasphemy to say it against God.

Imperfect comments are accepted:
Please comment and remember: You can say everything then I answer because I will put my favorite ideas in my Website and then I will show them to Miley Cyrus, she is a great person, she always read my posts on G+, I love her so much.
There is a special thanks list at the bottom of my website's pages, before Aug 2018, it's: Amalthea, Gus Who/Batman, cannydreams, VenusInChains (I will update it if new friends, but this post will be locked).
The Website about God who is me →→ https://.../i-am-god←←

I'm Emmanuel = Jesus
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:27 am

I'm Emmanuel = Jesus.
Explanation: Our new body was owned by evil people's souls from evil families who are punished by God such that the Boy and the Girl leave the families forever, the previous souls who owned the bodies are replaced with our souls and they go to the hell. We are not siblings that's how we call by phone each other because we are far from each other.
Yesterday, I asked my dream: "Dear Dream, after 3 years, Miley will be 28 years old and I will be 32 years old, that's very sad :'(", then the image above is the answer, but I don't know when it will happen.
Note that I'm God then if there is a pain then I feel it 1000 times, so it's not possible that me and her will become very old people such that the feeling is low that makes me commit suicide, so it's not possible that it happens.

I dreamed of the horse below, it can be a mouse too.
● Many people don't believe in hell, but the never ending reincarnation is the hell.
Link for afterlife of good normal people in my website Waiting for the second coming of Jesus for normal people

● I don't want that girlfriend to die, I want her lives forever with me, I had a dream about that, for example: I stay not young for a few time and I'm rich but the girl becomes young before me (her body becomes like 10 years old, but she is mature because her soul or memory is a few hundred years old), but how is that possible? Is she a God too? The answer is that the magic is shared.
Link for her eternal life in my website Me and girlfriend Miley after 1000 years

Please comment.
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:39 am

manda3d wrote:I'm Emmanuel = Jesus.

Please comment.

... you’re lying (fooling) to yourself and other... as I tried to explain before in the so-called part 1 ...

• referring too the “Abomination Code” ... (as it played out to this “Summer” (Blood moon) Time... and how Isreal goes into this “War” / (world war... as sides are lined with either 4 or against (God) ... this end war

... as there is way too many people that have already commented to this path of destruction (including man made earthquakes in Oklahoma area as I was foretold through prophetic dreams) :infinity: ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 am

Batman wrote:you’re lying (fooling)
I'm not lying that I'm Emmanuel = Jesus, I just say what I know, as you can see I believe in Spirit's punishment if I lie, but I don't lie and I'm not wrong.
How did I do to find that Emmanuel is Jesus? Do I read the Bible so much? No enough time to read, but the answer is I found that name from my dream.
Talking about earthquakes, the overpopulation is worse, the solution is to go to the space by finding new planets, but "Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light", the solution is magic.

Let me introduce myself (Remake of The Climb 3D - Miley Cyrus)
In the future, me and Miley Cyrus will be together, we will make science fiction movies, we will earn billion dollar. She had worked in Hollywood, she is experimented about scenes. And I'm experimented about 3D & Motion Capture.
This is Miley Cyrus (from The Climb), I made a Motion Tracking, the method I used for the contour of the hundred frame images of Miley is inexplicable (hints: it's not one by one and not green screen).
Miley Cyrus is not married yet, she has only fiance, not a husband, and I told her not to marry Liam.
On YouTube: I got 3 subscribers with 30 views.

Intuition is an idea from the Spirit in the brain just like the vision or voice in the brain
In the image below left, I build this thing, everything in it is from my intuitions. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who can do amazing thing like this across the 100 players on a single day, nobody else has intuition like I have.
ImageImage
Example of real intuition in the Bible: David killed more than 10,000 warriors by himself, because he had intuitions during the battles. I saw it in The Bible Movie Series Episode 4.

Failed intuition is intentional by God
I said in other thread that I blasphemed Holy Ghost and it wasn't my fault. I didn't have intuitions to avoid doing it. But it was intentionally made by the Spirit because all my life is intuition, the Spirit's aim is I realize who is Holy Ghost. I believe that I will be forgiven when I will have a new body when magic will happen.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 am

... you reply would be partly correct ... as ‘David’ was a king and was gifted abilities that lived in a time when there was no light :idea: to Jesus... (as the People only heard that prophecy about Emmanuel) but yet David is consider the Father of the line ... as Interpret to: Man after God's own heart. Mighty King ... and not the same as ‘God with us’ ... as numbers go many ... (but there is only one God) as ‘Christians’ go to, too, two ‘Jesus’ ... as Jesus does not know the ‘Abomination code’ and only ‘God’ knew

There4 to claim ‘God’ in the title of this thread is misleading ... as many can claim to be ‘Jesus’ but only one holds the title as ‘God’
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:42 am

The immortal kids
Last night, I dreamed of a kid (looks like a Roblox body but cute), he/she claims to be immortal, and knows what people think.
The interpretation: The word "kid" means becoming young just like in the images in post #1 and #2. The "he/she" means me and Miley. The knowing people's minds means intuition. I know that the kid in the dream is me and Miley.

Batman wrote:There4 to claim ‘God’ in the title of this thread is misleading ... as many can claim to be ‘Jesus’ but only one holds the title as ‘God’
I'm immortal and imagine after 1000 years, I will claim to be 1000 years old and suppose that people don't believe me. But my history and my artworks will be saved on the internet or something, so I will be proved to be immortal.
Therefore how do you call the person who lives forever? A normal person? ... I think nobody will call me a normal person, but probably something like Jesus, so at least people will call me Jesus, but I claim that I'm God who made the universe.
The difference between Jesus and me is that Jesus is the Son of God, and I'm God. It's OK if I'm called Jesus (or Emmanuel) just like my dream calls me, because even me I pray to God who is the Holy Ghost, and "God is with us". But if you look at the image in post #1, there are billion of Holy Ghosts bow down to the King who is me, because I created the universe, I created the Holy Ghosts, I'm not offensive because in the image I say: "I love you Holy Ghosts so much, I need you to forgive me".
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:17 am

Angels are immortal and can live forever... as the devil was a fallen angel, as God did not kill, but banished such spirit. (As Wii talk soul) ... as the creation of the universes (as God is spirit) and this universe... (one has to understand and ‘Except’ God as 1 in man-y ) as Space time continuum happen. With such ‘Free ... will’ or Freedumb was given to all dingbats to go whatever they wanted to do or believe in the darkness of such space... and time... :dummy" Called, ‘the Dimwats”
In this equation - Ge=wat2

God set aside “destiny” for himself, as #1 (pee stuff as water down) to #2 (crap stuff ... as solid) that angels work with... to form good or bad ... :whistling: (sssssssššš) it!

As choice comes with #2 way ... :creeping: .... away from #1

So God set aside to bless or curse ... as things go down...
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:42 am

I can do real magic to prove I'm God
Gus Who wrote:Ge=wat2
Interpretation: (Ge → E) , (= → =) , (w → m) , (at → @ → c) , (2 → ²)
The Einstein's equation is E=mc² and the Area of a circle is A=πr²
Only me who felt the amazing lucid dreams about this, doing something like this makes me having many lucid dreams even today because the intuitions need to be helped with lucid dreams. Example of dream: Dreaming about the amazing space, the feeling is so cool.
The message: "It's up to Intel Atom", but this magic is outdated because I did it when Intel Atom was very good, it only happened because I loved it back then, if I'll retry a magic again then it will be different.
At the end, the πc² looks like πr² (the area of a circle with a radius of light speed)

I did 100% real magic in the reality with auto-destruction
I was chatting with a magic application controlled with my mind, I made it on computer, there is auto-destruction on the files. It's difficult to explain but let me explain it as my dream.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Me: Dear Dream, I created the universe
Computer: ?
Me: I conceptualized the universe
Computer: c (this letter means concept, it's a random character with almost impossible probability 0.001)
Me: Let's try again. Dear Dream, I conceptualized the universe Image (I'm so sad because I cannot do many lucid dreams)
Computer: Image (this emoticon is also a random character with almost impossible probability 0.001)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
I'm surprised about the letter c and the sad emoticon which are random, the probability is almost impossible but it happened, so that's called a magic. I saved the chat as Word File and wait for the auto-destruction, all the characters are transforming rather than deleted file in order that I see the auto-destruction and believe in magic.

Message for my dream: "Dear Dream, I cannot lucid dreams but I conceptualized the universe, after how many years will you forgive me and I will be a big lucid dreamer again?".
(I hope my dream will answer me then I will post it, I want to cry now).

Gus Who wrote:Angels are immortal and can live forever... as the devil was a fallen angel
I'm really immortal which proves that I'm God because my money will increase forever, and my popularity will be kept forever because I will become young and beautiful which makes me popular which is very important.
My dream said to me: "It's your destiny to be popular, if you are popular, you can become very rich".

The fallen angels (Watchers) helped Noah to build the boat
The Holy Ghost is not only a spirit like intuition but it can also have a body, for example I dreamed that I hug a Holy Ghost and I say directly "Forgive me".
The devils are the Holy Ghosts and I love them so much. Many people say that the magic comes from the devil, but I just did a magic.
I'm not the only one who believe that Satan is Holy Ghost, it's proven in the Noah movie (2014). At 1:15:54, when a fallen angel is killed by enemy, he says "My creator, forgive me" then he ascends to heaven.

Maybe goodbye. Maybe after 3 years again, I'm really sad as I explained before, and nobody reads my website in deep, the views are so small.
This topic is not ended yet, I'm waiting the answer of my dream about my question i asked, ... I just want to cry I cannot explain it.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:09 am

Ge is God’s reign... which is spirit and in a higher dimension (outside the scope of Time) ... though can be proven in such equation Ge = ~ wat2 as e as in Einstein’s E does not take in the force of ... ~ (movement / will ) of God (spiritual energy) .. ——> all God’s Particles actions and reactions with everything, creating the reality ...

:neer: ... as batty I created the Computer (way back in the C day of your concept with Ge. As such needs to be to become immortal as a human spirit. Though the first computer was not named, "computer" according to the records of time... It was named a 'Trii' (tree for Wii ---> :apple: ) as a place where good and evil can be stored.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:42 am

My dream's answer about "When will I be forgiven and become a big lucid dreamer again?"
● Blasphemy:
I was punished because I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. But starting from now, I believe that stealing is a blasphemy, and not working well for the boss is a stealing, paying the employees badly is a blasphemy which leads to the hell. Selling things with very high price abusively is a blasphemy such as there is no competitor. Buying stolen stuff is a blasphemy but you need to pray for that. Putting the feet on a holy thing is a blasphemy, and letting friends blaspheme is a blasphemy, you must forbid them doing it, you can be angry against them and it's OK.
My old dream said that acting bad on a person full of Spirit is a blasphemy, and blasphemy is not only bad words but it's also bad actions.
● In the future, I will become a leader and I will have a Nobel Prize for reuniting all the religion across the world
For example the Asian's religion, such as Japan or China, they will be thankful to me because they reunite to other countries thanks to me. There is a relation between that and the forgiveness, I'm talking about religion because I want to be forgiven so much, and I want to become a big lucid dreamer again. ... So that's my dream's answer.

I make a game, the first step is finished (Landscape). The next step is to create a 3D Angel Miley Cyrus
Everything you see in this 3D is legal without copyright, the software I use is free open source. The income money of the game Horizon Zero Dawn is about $100 million USD. But for ONE Sci-fi movie, the average cost of production is $250 million USD, but they are not making one movie but making many movies at the same time with separated group of employees. When I'll be with Miley Cyrus, I'm an artist then it's easy to switch on movie production because it also needs the same software such as Maya or Blender.
Dear Miley in the future, if you don't like the movies in the link, don't worry, I will always ask question to my dream like this: "Dear Dream, what things does Miley like? :heartpump: ".
Examples of Cost of productions for movies: https://.../most-expensive-hollywood-movies/

Gus Who wrote:I created the Computer
It's the second time you said that you build computer. In Part 1, you said that you built a computer out of your childhood home garage in Santa Clara. It's difficult to believe.
When I will be rich like billionaire, I will always use forum like Dreammoods and pubish Websites on the Internet, my aim is to collect the best ideas to Miley Cyrus and make her loves me.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:27 am, edited 19 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 am

When I said, Gus Who i created ... :idea: (goes to C)

Actually above the garage as Trii go batty :computer: ... as Mined goes ....too such Time Capsule (storage) ... as back then when I played Chess against such computers (Ai) such computers could not anticipate moves ahead... but eventually it grew as batty time goes :neer: (everyone should know the 1st working batty computer) ... as to girlfriend .../

... if you are going to be ‘God’ in the future, one would have to be god now (right?)... yeah i say ‘God’ (as man) plans to Wiifi women ... :heartpump: (you do realize that God is married to his Job...) / all people ... or at least the wise virgins who stored up enough cents ..

... as God is a Godzillionheir and is king of kings ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:58 am

My dream's answer Part 2 (Q: "When will I be forgiven and become a big lucid dreamer again?")
Last morning, I lucid dreamed that I'm using a computer and I see the date 11:11 11/11. I opened the Start Menu and type "Miley" then the web browser appears with picture of girl.
Then I open google.com and type "Forgive me Holy Ghost. Amen.", and the result is pictures of Israeli people something like Moses's people, there are texts "Legal".
And finally I type on Google "When will Manda be forgiven?" then the result is the Bible with numbers 41 or 42 (I knew what these mean when I was dreaming).

Interpretation:
41 means when I will be 41 years old or it means the year 2041 (I wasn't born in 2000 but my birth year is close to that year, just about 10 years ago). And same way for the 42.
Note that it doesn't mean after 41 or 42 years because my question started with "When ...?".

A few variables that I will use:
MyBirthYear = 1988.9 because: I was born in Dec 1988 which is (1988 + 12.0/12.0 = 1988 + 0.999 ≈ 1988 + 0.9 = 1988.9)
CurrentYear = 2018.75 because it's Sep 2018 which is (2018 + 9.0/12.0 = 2018 + 0.75 = 2018.75)

The minumum of how many years will I be forgiven is after 11 years because:
MyCurrentAge = 29.85 because: CurrentYear ─ MyBirthYear = 2018.75 ─ 1988.9 = 29.85
AfterHowManyYears_Forgiven1 = MyAgeOfForgiveness1 ─ MyCurrentAge = (41 + 42) / 2 ─ 29.85 = 41.5 ─ 29.85 = 11.65    11 years later (The current year is 2018)

The maximum of how many years will I be forgiven is after 22 years because:
YearOfForgiveness2 = 2041.5 because the average between 2041 and 2042 is 2041.5
AfterHowManyYears_Forgiven2 = YearOfForgiveness2 ─ CurrentYear = 2041.5 ─ 2018.75 = 22.75    22 years later (The current year is 2018)

Batman wrote:... if you are going to be ‘God’ in the future, one would have to be god now (right?)... yeah i say ‘God’ (as man) plans to Wiifi women ... :heartpump: (you do realize that God is married to his Job...) / all people ... or at least the wise virgins who stored up enough cents ..
I dreamed that Jesus said that a man should marry only one woman. And I only dream about Miley Cyrus.
My future Job is like a family because as I explained in my previous post that I must forbid them to blaspheme if I want to be forgiven.
I explained a few weeks ago that the Holy Ghost makes intuition. My life is like a risk but it's not a risk because if you didn't write Ge=wat2, then I didn't post my E=mc², and then I didn't ask the question about "Concept & When will I be forgiven?", but that question is very important for me.

Talking about wife, I'm currently making 3D Miley Cyrus like an Angel.
Then I dreamed that I say on her ear covered with long hair as follows: "I need your Holy Ghost so much. Amen." (I say it because she is full of Spirit).
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:23 am

Dream language is not meant to be taken ‘literally’ ... but more ‘sub’ ( :computer: Code) way... as destiny plays with free will... as Einstein‘s E=mc2 is incomplete as a formula... as energy has ~ a wave vs a —- straight/ linear as space is split in time... as anti- matter and matter are created by Ge (God will/ spirit/ God as energy or power source) ... as God Particles are proof to such Energy without mass (~ represents a shadow of movement) ... as this formula Ge=~wat2 goes to a more complete true picture of energy to mass ... God to dust as the Bible puts it to form a man... as a soul is considered spiritual energy...

... as one has to take a true perspective of design

God and ‘wife’ ... being ‘God’ / and your own free will... but are you taking into account True Dream Code language... propheticly speaking ... as being ‘rich’ is not the same in the ‘kingdom of God’ ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am

Goodbye, after 3 years around Christmas, I will start a thread (Part 3). I hope I will dream of many things before that day to make a good introduction for that thread, and the 3D Angel Miley Cyrus will be ready.
Gus Who wrote:Dream language is not meant to be taken ‘literally’ . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . are you taking into account True Dream Code language
● My interpretation is correct, if it's not then I'm very sad. This Forum is saved for many years, and when I will be 41 years old, I will come back to read this nostalgic page, same thing for the year 2041. And wait if my tears drop.
● I believe in the magic of the intuitions, if my dream knew that my interpretation will fail then that dream didn't exist.
● Every detailed movement and thinking in a dream are taken account, even if it's a lucid dream with voluntary, I wrote "41 or 42 (I knew what these mean when I was dreaming)", I remember what I thought in the dream that's how my interpretation is correct, also it's confirmed by the dream's sign: there are "1 & 2" in the "41,42", the 1 means after 11 years and the 2 means after 22 years. ... I've always did many interpretations before, such as the E=mc² (Intel Atom), it's magic.
Gus Who wrote:being ‘rich’ is not the same in the ‘kingdom of God’
People wants to be in the kingdom of God or to the heaven because they want to be immortal, happy, beautiful and rich. But for me, I will already have all of these soon as I explained at first post and second post.
Message: "Dear Dream, can you talk about being 'rich' because I want to tell it to Miley?"
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 am

... again the use of 'magic' would go 2 your lack of dream language hear .,. AS mystic would be correct inn discovering Ge=~wat2 (as in :idea: i... )!

... as I see you edited you first post to rich in Kingdom of God... In which a Q was asked, as the answer would be (people) in his presents ... AS INN GETTING (batty) PRE :2cents: (cents) ... as many are invited into the kingdumb, but few :harhar: .C OM

This site might not be around given that current conditions ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:06 am

manda3d wrote:People wants to be in the kingdom of God or to the heaven because they want to be immortal, happy, beautiful, and rich. But for me, I will already have all of these soon as I explained at first post and second post.
Message: "Dear Dream, can you talk about being 'rich' because I want to tell it to Miley?"
  Dream's answer:
Keys of the immortality  ImageImage
In my dream, a young woman and a young man talk each other:
─ Woman: You know that it's me who killed your father, do you want to know the reason?
─ Man: Yes.
─ Woman: He knew the key to the key of the immortality for man, the first key is for woman, the second key is for man that I want to give to you.
─ Man: To be rich Image
─ Woman: Pleasure.

Interpretation:
─ The dream talks about killing because we are talking about immortality. For example: Letting other people not having immortality is the same as killing them, that's not a sin because God has the keys.
─ The girl got the key first before the boy, because in real life, Miley is my priority before myself.

Gus Who wrote:again the use of 'magic' would go 2 your lack of dream language hear
Without Magic, the immortality is not possible. And without dreams, the prophecy is not possible as the future life needs prophetic dreams.
I tried to explain all, but all I can say is: "Belief, Destiny and Hope", ... Miley Cyrus' birth name is Destiny Hope Cyrus :heartpump:
Gus Who wrote:... as I see you edited you first post to rich in Kingdom of God... In which a Q was asked, as the answer would be (people) in his presents
There are beautiful and rich young people in the World, but you forget that being young is temporary, starting at age 35, they ...... I don't want to say it, I'm sorry I never wanted to explain that.
And the saddest is when become very old, I say it in order to encourage Miley to marry me because I have the keys of the immortality. Dear people, I'm truly sorry for saying these.
https:// ... - From 0 to 100 years old in 150 seconds - YouTube
Gus Who wrote:This site might not be around given that current conditions ...
Do you mean that this page (my thread) doesn't give the conditions for other people? I tried to help others but nobody clicked the links. That's how I only talk about me and Miley and make it like a movie where we are the main characters.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 am

... site - goes to webbysite and becoming Ghost town ...

...Immortal - one would have to be (Ge) Judged too ~ + (heaven)/ - (Hell) or õ (freedumb/ free will for dummies as Ge already set in motion ... wat# ... tic..tac..toe... :creeping: road)

AS God you would not have much of a choice if you received ... :whistling: a Kingdumb cent!

... as I recently used 4D (arithmetic code- 4th Dimension ) to today’s date of 911 and it correlated it to my waking vision of 911 (Twisted “I-beam”) with the ‘Abomination Code’ that Ge used inn ... dream lingo... as it worked out to 3-1 (mystic way of communicating to 5D)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:15 am

The question is "What kind of angel do people like?"
For example: I'm a fan of an angel like this or like that.
There are angels who create fires to hurt only bad people, but there is a limit on the suffering, such that the fire is not extremely very hot, just limited temperature, that's because the one creator God doesn't allow such hot temperature.
In conclusion, there is no bad angels (Spirits), the angels who create fires punish bad people, it means that these angels are good.
Message: Dear Dream, can we go to the Kingdom of Heaven where people are beautiful like angels and immortal? ... If possible, when?
Image by walter brasz, and face replaced with Miley's face. I will make a 3D Model inspired from this image.

Goodbye because it's hard to believe that my question will be answered, but according to the Bible which talks about me and the Heaven, ... OMG, the Bible talks about me, it talks that the heaven is like a wedding (The marriage of the Lamb).
Sometimes people don't ask question to a human, but asking question to a dream is different, especially if it's asked in a big Dream Journal like this page. I cannot wait to be a big lucid dreamer again, then I will re-ask all my favorite questions by starting new big Lucid Dream Journal.

It's time to go. One of my favorite part on DreamMoods is when a friend says "Sorry to see you go Gus", it was emotional back then, it was VenusInChains who said it. I believe that people liked you because of my presence.
Gus Who/Batman wrote:Kingdumb
Edit after reply post: You always say the word "dumb". But the real future kingdom of Jesus is not dumb, it's much better than we imagine. You don't know that I never say such bad word against God, because it's like a sin.
Edit 2: Let me explain, "God holds bad things for a few time by transforming them into good things."
My future noble girlfriend Miley will read this page in the future, I'm sure she will think about me: "He is talking to who?". But I keep this page secret from her during a few time because I'll show her ideas one by one, it's like there are 10 gifts and I give her a gift one by one, but not all the gifts at once.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 am, edited 25 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Kingdumb ... Like the batty computer ... even AI (Artificial intelligence) go ... batty ... everyone would be considered dumb inn ... ‘all knowing being’ / called ‘God’ ... 5 Dimension

:dummy" I don’t know about you, but I can only remember so much info... that’s why I ask the Bat computer

As psychics have to deal with good and not so good spirits (souls) ... as communication goes

... you know everyone will go dingbatty when Jesus come inn to such kingdumb... eeeeeeeee

as he inherits such :harhar: ...com :creeping:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 am

manda3d wrote:Dear Dream, can we go to the Kingdom of Heaven where people are beautiful like angels and immortal?
Dream's answer: When a person in that world eats a food, then the food goes inside the body then it disappeared because it goes to another dimension.
The universe of Heaven is 5D (x, y, z, time and another), that another dimension makes everything amazing. So people in heaven can eat foods without limit and they never get fat.
The immortality in Heaven: If 2 heavy metals compress the head of a person then the metals are damaged and the head is OK.
The guarantee: The Bible which is from dreams says that people in heaven are like angels and immortal.
It's difficult to go to the Heaven, a very few people who will get there, as the Holy Ghost is really serious. But why is the Heaven possible for me?

In the Heaven, people find new planets because they are young forever and the population increases without limit
They are very beautiful, there are men and women in Heaven, there are births, the population increases without limit and no one die because young forever. But when the population is too much, the technology is already high and they build spaceships to find new planets.
There should be million of spaceships, the technology in heaven is extremely better than the technology on earth, as I said, it's 5D universe.

Talking about Miley:
Message: "Dear Dream, I always cry about Miley :'( because I love her so much, I wish her to go to the Heaven with me."
Her drawing for me in Sep 2014:
Dear Miley Cyrus in the future, I remember when you cried and posted about space for me on Instagram, I miss you so much :heartpump:

I don't want to lose her.
The answer is in my next post.

Batman wrote:5D . . . . 5 Dimension
I explained the 5D universe of the Heaven. ... I edited 2 times my previous post because I feel sorry for what I said, I replaced the word with "sin" which is softer than before.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 38 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:59 am

5D ... / Heaven : Hell or purgatory as written and told / taught by Christians ... as Ge=~wat2 applies in that Kingdumb too... as “God” is Judge (Ge) and therefore directs flow ... currency as blessings or curse ( positive / negative flows goes) as Immortal is about being remembered ...

So the correct ( :neer: Batty ) answer to the dream question would be about controlling your ‘Dream life’ and and following the “King”(God) for all the dingbats who don’t really know ... as they are asleep :sleep: (as purgatory is kind of like Zombie (dream) land (5D) like “Ghosts” to being “mortal” as reality has to set in too such a Kingdumb... 2 God.... :creeping: ... as choice goes!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:37 am

manda3d wrote:Message: "Dear Dream, I always cry about Miley :'( because I love her so much, I wish her to go to the Heaven with me."
Dream's answers:
Miley cries if I give her up because she loves me.
─ Friend: Manda, don't you want to marry?
─ Manda: I didn't say I don't want to marry.
─ I'm mixing a milk in a cup by rotating it with spoon, and when I leave my hand, it's still rotating, then Miley says: That's not funny : (
Interpretation: Milk = Milky Way Galaxy; Rotating = Rotating Galaxy; Leave hand = Leave Galaxy

Miley wrote:ImageImage
A dream: I will always save my girlfriend even she risks to be lost in the space, the money that I leave on the planet is less important than her, because I will always have that.

I was talking about unlimited population (in Heaven), the solution is to build skyscrapers and castles
I only want to build such skyscrapers in Heaven, not on Earth, because it makes people on Earth think that they are in Heaven but they are mortal, that's very embarrassing : ( ... But I'm 100% sure I will do it in Heaven.
Dear Miley and people, the cities in Heaven will look like this, because that's what I like, my Dream/Spirit always lets me choose what I like. For example "I only like to make it in Heaven but not on Earth".
Snapshot from Disney Tomorrowland. When I'll finish the 3D Angel Miley Cyrus, I will create a 3D Castle.

Suppose by contradiction that I will do this big project on earth:
─ I need employees, and only people full of the Spirit can do that, but most of the people on earth cannot do it then resign, therefore it's not possible on earth.
─ I cannot build skyscrapers like these on earth, because earth is filled with buildings, we need new planet without any building to build these.

I wanted to be sure about the eternal life of me and Miley
I was awake on bed, I asked about our eternal life, and then I automatically say in my mind "Me and Miley are friends" then my body suddenly moved automatically with big force to confirm that my question is correct. That's one of my favorite ways of asking question with instant answer, but when I was a big lucid dreamer it was better with instant lucid dreams as answers.
Batman wrote:controlling your ‘Dream life’
It's cool to manually control it, but my body and Miley's body will need to be automatically controlled when we want to skip many hundred years to go to a better future, and manually control the bodies again, and so on to the Heaven.
I like us to see the time speeds up outside the spaceship and traveling at the speed of light to find new galaxy, it means that we watch the old galaxy exploding, it's like an experience because if we skip that moment then there is no story.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:22 am, edited 83 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:20 am

manda3d wrote:Q: Dear Dream, when will I be forgiven and become a big lucid dreamer again?
A: The minumum of how many years will I be forgiven is after 11 years because . . .
A: The maximum of how many years will I be forgiven is after 22 years because . . . (The current year is 2018)
Either when I will be 40 years old or the year 2040 (approximation to make it easily remember-able).
Today is Sep 22 (PST), and this morning I dreamed of "Happy Birthday", I fix something much more easily and draw art much more better (Interpretation: Life is an art).
My real birthday is in December, just 11 days before Christmas, to prove it, go to my first post, my birthday is on the picture (12/14/3018), I wrote after 1000 years for approximation..
[Reveal] Spoiler: Do not don't click Reveal
Image  I'm sorry. ... This page is so important for me : ( . Every post locked after 10 days. I sent a feature request for replacing image on imgur.com, but it may takes a while to fix it.
Dear Dream, I want me and Miley to become very beautiful, surprisingly better than the images I post.

For DM:
─ I'm sorry, I don't think there will be Part 3 cuz it's sad to see the Forum stops because of my presence. I'm sorry for abusing the Forum, I'm not billionaire yet to make a donation to DM.
─ If Administrators/Moderators worries about me if they want to make archives, then don't worry, I always save this page as HTML Document (Chrome <─ Firefox) then I can always show it to Miley even after decades.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:20 am, edited 31 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:56 am

John 2:19 wrote:Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”
Prophetic Lucid Dream: "I will die, and after 1 year, I will live again and remember my past"
─ The death is coming, all the Holy Spirits leave the world so all the colored blocks of the skyscrapers disappear.
─ I say: "3, 2, 1", then I die, and then the opposite Spirits leave the world too, so all the dark blocks of the skyscrapers disappear too.
─ I'm awake in a Lucid Dream, I cry of joy because I'm so happy. I go outside the house, I see water everywhere, I feel the water on my feet because it's a Lucid Dream.

Interpretation: Year#2 + 1 = Year#3  &  "I will live again" means build new skyscrapers  &  Water = Cleaning (according to the Bible).
manda3d wrote:[I was talking about Skyscrapers in Heaven]

Suppose by contradiction that I will do this big project on earth:
─ I need employees, and only people full of the Spirit can do that, but most of the people on earth cannot do it then resign, therefore it's not possible on earth.
─ I cannot build skyscrapers like these on earth, because earth is filled with buildings, we need new planet without any building to build these.

Any comments?
Batman wrote:(On Sep 11 (PST)) ... site - goes to webbysite and becoming Ghost town ...
According to Google: Ghost town = Abandoned Village; and I'm talking about Spirits (Ghosts) leaving the world.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:40 am

Gus Who fell down
I don't have friends to talk, it's so sad to be alone :'(
http://Please participate in this thread in the HELP forum

Sep 11 = 9/11 = 911 = HELP
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Well that would be expected... as thinking your a ‘God’ and trying to sound sane... as many people claim to speak (priests / pastors ... nuns... as all Christians are taught to take up thier cross and follow...
i am still a little out of it from surgery today... so smoke single might be cloudy :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:53 am

Gus takes the souls of the people he likes and bring them to the Heaven
It's very difficult to find on Google Image the vision that I had, it was blurry but something like below, the feeling was amazing. (Dear Dream, the vision was too feminine, but I'm a boy).
Gus Who wrote:... as thinking your a ‘God’ . . . . . . . .
Psalms 82:6 wrote:I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
You are raised on the Top : Gus Who = God.
You take the souls of the people you like and bring them to the Heaven.

Dear Gods, take my soul now, and bring me to the Heaven.

THE END OF TIME IS NOW

Dear Dream, I really want to go to the Heaven, and share this page to Miley on Google+ so she can see Jesus's messages after I leave. It's so painful to live on earth :'( ... I will take her soul.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 pm

A living soul is energy that has choices
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:02 pm

manda3d wrote:─ I say: "3, 2, 1", then I die . . .
On Oct 01 (PST): Gus Who fell down. (I hope you are fine in the reality)
On Oct 03 (PST): I wrote "The End of Time is now".

In the reality, I wrote "The End of Time is now", and I left from a place, then thieves stole my Laptop and my Tablet in my bag:
─ It's a Laptop: Core i5 4th Generation, NVIDIA GeForce 840M, Disk 1000 GB.
─ And a Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

I want to go to Heaven because my life is so sad :'( ... It won't be possible for me to go to USA to Miley without Laptop.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:01 pm

I am still in the Hospital, but being sent out tomorrow...

The ‘End of Time’ goes to a PERIOD. As people have to enter into a kingdumb ... as things go down... obviously there is a world war of some kind coming ... and this users inn such ‘smoke’... as prophetic ability is about seeing good and bad things happen ... like Mabus does ... and then everyone will see the anti-Christ
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 pm

manda3d wrote:I want to go to Heaven because my life is so sad :'( . . . . . .
Heaven = Good Place
There are many levels of Heaven. The beautiful image I showed above is maybe 100th Heaven.

I believe that such Heaven exists in the future, because when I was young, I've had Lucid Dreams of being in Beautiful Heaven where I have wings, I can feel the waters on my body, etc.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 am

Even God can’t make people love him. That is part of the universal rule. As people everyone has choices. In spirit state, love is shared ‘universal energy’ and is seen a + sign ... where negative is more about space
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 am

I cried when I read that, nobody posted in the posts in HELP forum, nobody give likes on my shared post "Dear Gods, take my soul now, and bring me to the Heaven", it's almost 0 likes. ... I'm still crying because I cannot force them to love me.
Last edited by manda3d on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:58 am

Knowledge about ‘Love’ is required as ‘God’ ... as God is Love.

I’ve can testify to a waking vision in which God came clearly in. The way I would describe ‘God’ is ‘Thy Loving Father’ as if everyone ever alive got to choose a person and you can feel his loving character ... as I would put my soul in God Hand... it was not his “look” that made him God in my vision (as he looked like a normal guy (man to man) ... it was the ‘Heavenly Fatherly Love’ I felt in his presence.

As it appears you cry out for one woman (Miley) ... or someone just like her? I call her ... :D Smiley as she can get God as man.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 am

OMG, you dreamed about Miley. Her nickname is really Smiley.
How to be with her, as I lost my computer? : ( , and it's impossible to go to USA to her without Laptop because of my 3D Projects.

─ Part 1:
─ Part 2: It will stop, and I don't post on it anymore for 3 years, so Goodbye starts now.
─ Part 3: After 3 years on Christmas Day, I'm already with Miley. The Location is USA.
─ Part 99:
─ Part 100: In a very high Heaven.
─ Part Infinite: In extremely very high Heaven.

Our bodies will be automatically controled to skip many parts.
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 am

Well... I did dream of a woman, but she turned 2D like a picture card and fell through the cracks as she walked away... I suppose that would be Miley as she walk away from me... as there would be a underground world looking for a place in a kingdumb
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:55 am

Gus Who wrote:Miley as she walk away from me
The first time we will meet is difficult, she will refuses me many times, but finally she will love me, and we will stick together. ... But her love for me means that she is very jealous, if I look at another woman, then she will be very sad, and it's difficult to be forgiven.

Miley wrote:Image

─ Interpretation 1: She said "I must go", means that she walks away from me. ... The main failure is if I'm looking for another woman.
I promise I will never do that, as I wrote "I always cry about Miley :'(" above that quoted image.

─ Interpretation 2: She says goodbye to the Galaxy, and she is with me. The universal base is the Binary with 2 digits.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 am

Well a Good man Keeps his word as to marriage ... but have you really dated her or is this going to be a Pre-arranged marriage as Families do that... as some spiritual families have done such.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 am

The family of me and Miley is the Milky Way Galaxy, and we must leave it.
The universal base is Binary with 2 digits, such as me and her are 2.
Miley said: "Say peace, V" when she ends a video of her and her girlfriend Tori, visiting her childhood house on YouTube.

This thread must fall for Miley
I think that Part 3 will be in other place because I wish that people post threads above my thread, it's embarassing that my thread is always pinned on top. I will link this page with URL and thumbnail when I share it with her.
Goodbye!
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:15 am

If you were that ‘God’ of the future... you must recall some of the prophecy about the World wars... and this end time war coming up... :creeping: ... and having your choice of... whatever write??? (as the kingdumb is made for such ... :king: smilies - :D

Just like King Solomon... he probably had many ‘true loves’ but it only appears 1 Queen rose off the floor in her full bloom to say check... or checkmate? As Ge=~wat2 (applies to outcome and future) ...

... well as God... don’t you think you should be storming inn the kingdumb and giving them some of your reign... (like give her a clue ... as I see Swift going political... ) reffering to Hurricane Michael problems ... :infinity:

Don’t you think you should (God) try to talk with the Pope like North Korean leader ... Un
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

I'm sorry, I cannot talk about being King for now, because I'm so sad, as every way I go for help is almost locked. The only way with hope is to create a Website for 3D Artist and to find a job in Los Angeles in USA close to Miley. ... Going to Heaven means starting to go to a good place in Los Angeles, it doesn't mean to stay on the same level of life but I need to go up one level.

The thing that make me so sad is I'm not a Big Lucid Dreamer yet but all of you are Big Lucid Dreamers.

Bye, I'm so sad.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

LA is not known for wat is Sillyicon Valley work :computer: that you seem to want to work @

... and I don’t consider myself a lucid dreamer, but have prophetic dreams... therefore you can not be that one King for such Kingdumb
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 am

I'm a King of the World, everything I do is taken account.

Message: "Dear Dream, I want to migrate to a place close to Miley where I want a Job"
I need to prepare my 3D Website, to search a Job on Internet, to prepare my Migration Visa, my passport, etc. ... This may take a while, bye.

In the thread "If Jesus came back":
VenusInChains wrote:I like to wonder if Jesus came back as an asylum seeker/refugee, how many would welcome him into their country let alone their home?
I wrote "The family of me and Miley is the Milky Way Galaxy, and we must leave it.".
Miley wrote in her Drawing "I MUST GO. I WILL MISS YIEW", she says goodbye to the Galaxy and she is with me.
I just explain the words of Miley, but in the reality we are not going to leave Galaxy yet.

Edit after reply:
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 pm

manda3d wrote:I'm a King of the World, everything I do is taken account.

Gus Who please do not refer to people as dumb... (edit out but read)

Message: "Dear Dream, I want to migrate to a place close to Miley where I want a Job"
I need to prepare my 3D Website, to search a Job on Internet, to prepare my Migration Visa, my passport, etc. ... This may take a while, bye.

In the thread "If Jesus came back":
VenusInChains wrote:I like to wonder if Jesus came back as an asylum seeker/refugee, how many would welcome him into their country let alone their home?
I wrote "The family of me and Miley is the Milky Way Galaxy, and we must leave it.".
Miley wrote in her Drawing "I MUST GO. I WILL MISS YIEW", she says goodbye to the Galaxy and she is with me.
I just explain the words of Miley, but in the reality we are not going to leave Galaxy yet.

... I refer to the kingdumb as is (zone wise ) ... D is for distance ... as ...um ... (you/ meee claim not to be close to where U want to ..(as it gets to) B, as it would be subject to all that could see the plain level (a scale 2 speed and connection in a arithmetic code / logical...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:45 am

Batman wrote:D is for distance
Fine. ... I do this to make the drama more dramatic, because I want to keep Miley's love.
Check my previous post, it's very far, ... migrated.

The Reason is explained in the quote below.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 am

manda3d wrote:You quoted my whole big post. All of these are for Miley, it becomes more difficult to read : ( ... I have to go, because I lost many things including this PAGE, I have to resign from my former Job, etc. ... Bye!

Please edit your post, and simplify it as I explained before. This page is for Miley and to make her love me.
Why is it important? Because her eyes will focus on these posts, but there are other important posts that should be read.
I'm more sad now, because Miley will hate my page :'(

About Kingdumb, it doesn't sound good to hear it, calling other people 'dumb' is like offensive.
I MUST GO

You do tend to edit a lot.. (after-the-fact) ... and it could be ‘blasphemy’ as you ... :computer: TAP out in such kingdumb ... this realm (matrix ... ) as being ‘the one’ (1) for (4) Trinity (3) to fall in love with. :heartpump: (as Matrix into the movie goes) ... if she was meant to be or not be your true love...

... so to be that God in the future... well ... like for playing all the marbles in the kingdumb, and playing the King (God) learn to be an Ace. As ‘Offense’ would be not to see the one true God as a King ...

:whistling: ... learn how to play your cards!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:12 am

If you want to quote, on a small thing. The reason is all the things I do are for Miley.
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:16 am

manda3d wrote:
Batman wrote:D is for distance
Fine. ... I do this to make the drama more dramatic, because I want to keep Miley's love.
Check my previous post, it's very far... migrated (? :whoa: )

D that’s distance between 5D and 3D world that Wii C (if you understood such a kingdumb)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 am

Gus Who wrote:You do tend to edit a lot.. (after-the-fact) ... and it could be ‘blasphemy’
Editing is not really a "blasphemy", cuz I dreamed that there is a bad text and it's like a blasphemy, then I edited it, then it becomes better.
In this forum, I'm a big editor, all of these are for Miley. In this page, my record is "edited 83 times in total".
50 posts is almost reached, it's the end. Cuz Miley doesn't know how to go to the next page.

Edit after reply:
How to become a Big Lucid Dreamer?
The definition of Blasphemy is Bad things, in the True Heaven, which is a very good place, I'm a Big Lucid Dreamer, because forgiven.

In the next page, I'm talking about forgiveness:

Next Page
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:44 am, edited 20 times in total.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am

Blasphemy would come in a form of the title... I’m God ... (Christian speaking) as God is speaking or going to speak through me... as many can and do have such right to a ... (degree) point given the fact that ‘God / Holy Ghost/ spirit gives people dreams (communicates through some dreams) ...

... as all Christians have (by faith alone God’s spirit inside of them) and could claim such title to a point (°) spiritually speaking in a kingdumb way... (AC ) to future

As Ge=~wat2 have perspective ~~~~~D
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs