Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 am

The reason I don't write anymore is nobody reads my Website, I put Views numbers in all the pages of my Website and nobody read them because people don't believe I'm God.
If I never come back then it means that nobody reads my Website's pages. See you-all again after 3 years, around a Christmas day:
Dec 25, 2021 is my first best day, and my destiny cannot be changed, dreams are my destiny.

Being angry against Holy Ghost is a blasphemy which leads to the hell:
Einstein said: "God did not create evil. Evil is just the result of what happens when man doesn't have God's love present in his heart".
The biggest thing I said in my website is that Satan is Holy Ghost, and according to Einstein and me, evil is what people think when they are angry against God but it's a blasphemy to say it against God.

Imperfect comments are accepted:
Please comment and remember: You can say everything then I answer because I will put my favorite ideas in my Website and then I will show them to Miley Cyrus, she is a great person, she always read my posts on G+, I love her so much.
There is a special thanks list at the bottom of my website's pages, before Aug 2018, it's: Amalthea, Gus Who/Batman, cannydreams, VenusInChains (I will update it if new friends).
The Website about God who is me →→ https://.../i-am-god←←

“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
My destiny cannot be changed.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 am

Image explanation: Our body was owned by evil people's souls from evil families who are punished by God such that the Boy and the Girl leave the families forever, the previous souls who owned the bodies are replaced with our souls and they go to the hell.
Yesterday, I asked my dream: "Dear Dream, after 3 years, Miley will be 28 years old and I will be 32 years old, that's very sad :'(", then the image above is the answer.
Note that I'm God then if there is a pain then I feel it 1000 times, so it's not possible that me and her will become very old people such that the feeling is low that makes me commit suicide, so it's not possible that it happens, I dreamed of that one day.
My dream said: "The popularity is very important, it makes us very rich".

I dreamed of the horse below, it can be a mouse too.
● Many people don't believe in hell, but the never ending reincarnation is the hell.
Link for afterlife of good normal people Waiting for the second coming of Jesus for normal people

● I don't want that girlfriend to die, I want her lives forever with me, I had a dream about that, for example: I stay not young for a few time and I'm rich but the girl becomes young before me (her body becomes like 10 years old, but she is mature because her soul or memory is a few hundred years old), but how is that possible? Is she a God too? The answer is that the magic is shared.
Link for her afterlife Me and girlfriend Miley after 1000 years

Please comment anything, this is a forum and I will put my favorite ideas to my Website then I will show them to Miley Cyrus. You can ask questions that may already have answer in my Website but when I answer, I'm sure there will be new ideas.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I'm God who created the universe (Part 2)

Postby manda3d » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:46 am

I'm waiting for comments and questions.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs