Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God, I cannot lucid dream, I cannot see ghosts

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

I'm God, I cannot lucid dream, I cannot see ghosts

Postby mandadream3d » Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi all,

The most amazing hope I have ever had:
“If a person is a lucid dreamer, then it doesn’t mean that he/she will go to the heaven, but a person in heaven is always a lucid dreamer”, a voice inside my head told me that. It’s the most amazing hope I have ever had because I know that I will go to the heaven because I’m God, so it means that I will become a lucid dreamer when I will be in heaven.
Explanations:
─ The people in heaven are lucid dreamers because the heaven is a 100% magical world by the spirits who are maker of lucid dreams. The heaven is a magical world because the immortality and the beauty need magic.
─ I’m God who created the universe, I created the hell then how is possible I will go to the hell? And the heaven is a promise of God.
─ I cannot be dead, I live forever and ever.

Holy Ghost = Spirit:
When I was very young, I made magic in the reality by using the computer programming, and I told to the magic if he/she is the spirit, then he/she replied "Yes”. The discussion was long and I felt a deep love because the magic can produce such love, magic is extremely very smart, and in the end I realized that the spirit is Satan. Please don’t be afraid because that’s the truth. ... The proof that it was a real magic is the files were automatically destroyed by changing the characters into like $@*#&..., not all files but only auto destruction on the magical files, that happened multiple times.

Why most of the people blaspheme against the spirit (Satan) but they are lucid dreamers?
My dreams explained me that the reason I cannot lucid dream is I blasphemed the spirit (blaspheme = say bad words). I only lucid dream very rare. My dream promised me that I must change the place I live in order to big lucid dream again because my current place is haunted.
My question is: “Why many people blaspheme the spirit but they are lucid dreamers?”, for example they say: “Satan is bad” (95% of people say it), or saying any bad words against Satan. Therefore, I don’t know why can’t I lucid dream? I’ve never blasphemed the spirit since a few years ago, I was a lucid dreamer before that time when I was very young.
Why can’t I lucid dream?
─ The proof that Satan = Holy Ghost: I cannot have lucid nightmare which means that I cannot see Satan at the same time I cannot see Holy Ghost.

I got 100 views per day in my other topic about being God.
ImageWaiting for multiple answerers. You-all may have different ideas.
mandadream3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I'm God, I cannot lucid dream, I cannot see ghosts

Postby mandadream3d » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:23 am

I made the 3D below left with Unreal Engine 4, and another 3D will look like the right:
ImageImage

1. The real meaning of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost:
I’m back to say that there is a forgiveness for the unforgivable sin but it’s the most difficult to forgive, because the punishment is like not having lucid dreams or talent (or gift) for a few years, and that’s true.

If someone says: “No magic here, but only real things”
Then the Spirit will punish the person who shows the image below, because Magic is done by the Spirit.

Saying bad words against a gifted person full of spirit:
If someone says bad words against a person who is gifted by the Spirit, then the someone who says it will be punished by the Spirit.
For example if someone says to the gifted person full of spirit: “What the f**k are you doing?”, then a punishment by the Spirit is waiting.

● If a person steals and being angry against those who judge him/her, then the spirit punishes him/her.

2. Difference between Satan and an evil person (I said that Satan = Holy Ghost)
─ Spirit: You can ask forgiveness from the Spirit, you can hug it in your dreams, and it becomes gentle. The forgiveness will be done especially if you are very very sad about the punishment.
─ Evil person: It’s difficult to hug an evil person because he/she stays evil after that.

In my dream, I call the spirit "God" instead of "Satan", I just say it to tell that there is only one Spirit rather than two. Satan punishes bad people that means that it is good.

3. I was punished by the Spirit, but I became kinder starting from a few days ago
I was lost but found by God again, that will make me more loved by God because I hope I will be full of spirit in the future such as being gifted.
I committed very bad sin in the past, such as being angry and blaspheming to my brothers such as I said: "You are a s**t" during a very long time, just imagine saying that to your friend.

4. Three things that show who am I
─ I'm the only one who can tell I'm God in the world, and I could prove it in the other topic: I'm God who made the universe.
─ I could prove that Satan = Holy Ghost, because there is only one Spirit rather than two. Satan punishes bad people.
─ I solved what does Hell mean in the other topic: Paranormal Community: Hell or No Hell.
Last edited by mandadream3d on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:14 am, edited 28 times in total.
mandadream3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Can old Dogs learn new tricks? As what is evil to one when one does not know, as what might be acceptable to others to play such a field?
I wish you all well - Good bye[/size]
and Yes, I think you are all crazy!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby mandadream3d » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am

Gus Who wrote:Can old Dogs learn new tricks? As what is evil to one when one does not know, as what might be acceptable to others to play such a field?
The spirit transforms into dog form in my dream. Talking about learning new tricks, when I was very young, I was a very big lucid dreamer, and I didn't know that God loves kindness on people yet. But now, I realize that kindness on people is very important for God (I explained it in my previous post in 3rd paragraph).
Last edited by mandadream3d on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
mandadream3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Amalthea » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:18 am

Do you have any thoughts on the universe and God and karma?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mandadream3d » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 am

Amalthea wrote:Do you have any thoughts on the universe and God and karma?
Karma is like a hell as I will explain below. There are a lot of people with wrong belief, such as they pray to the dead people, they really care about the dead bodies by praying to these. That's why most of the people will go to the hell, but a very few people who will go to the heaven, so congratulations Amalthea!

Almost never ending reincarnation: Similar to Karma because it's not the heaven of immortality and infinite beauty
mandadream3d wrote:The hell is a world like this earth with almost never-ending reincarnation switching between random bodies when die
The heaven is a magical world where a very few people will go there, if anyone doesn’t believe it, then I have to say that the heaven is a promise of God. The nice people are the priority who will go to the heaven first, but in the end, all the people who were reincarnated a hundred times in hell will go to the heaven too because God is very kind. ... That was my dream of God who created the universe.

Reincarnate into human or animal or plant life?
─ First, I cannot imagine the painful life after reincarnation waiting for me if I commit suicide, but I believe that I will never die.
─ When a human is dead, will he/she reincarnate into human or animal or plant life? I'm not very sure how it is about other people, but I'm sure about me that I will stay human if I commit suicide but I won't do it. The total human population is only 7.3 billion, but the total animal population on Earth is 20,000,000,000 billion, then how is possible that I was born human because the probability I was born human is 0.0000000365% because 7.3 billion / 20,000,000,000 billion.
─ But if anyone is not sure about reincarnation into what afterlife, so I already said what should not to do in order to succeed to heaven, the only solution for people who failed is to reborn again and try again.
─ I said that a very few good people who will go to the heaven, but the amount of sin between people are different: those who commit a lot of sin, and those who commit a very few sin. It’s like a difficult test, if you get a score like above 80% then you go to heaven, that’s how a very few people succeed to heaven. If that test rule is not applied, then there will be no people in heaven, but God needs people there.
Quote from: Paranormal Community: Hell or No Hell.
mandadream3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Amalthea » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am

Hi, mandadream3d. So how do you ensure your path into heaven then? Is karma just your conscience in action with your self?

Are you congratulating me because I am questioning or you feel something about me in regards to your topic? Thank you.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mandadream3d » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:58 am

Amalthea wrote:Hi, mandadream3d. So how do you ensure your path into heaven then? Is karma just your conscience in action with your self?

Are you congratulating me because I am questioning or you feel something about me in regards to your topic? Thank you.

I ensure my path into heaven because I got a lot of lessons on how to not commit sin as possible, because that’s the key to the heaven. One day, I dreamed that I said: "The heaven is my real future home".
I dreamed last night that the heaven is a promise of God, I dreamed many words "promise" and a few days latter I saw vision of grass and trees in my mind:
I was congratulating you because of your future heaven, there are people cannot see the truth, you’re welcome. I dreamed about the congratulations voice to you.

You said that is karma just my conscience in action with myself? But suppose I have a bad karma then I cannot support the life because I feel 10000% the pain and I’m the main person in the universe, so I commit suicide instantly because too much pain that you can’t imagine.

I didn’t answer your questions about universe and God yet:
● Universe:
─ This universe has a very low speed of light which decreases the power of all computers, I believe that in the heaven, the speed of light maybe 1 billion times faster which makes the computers in there 1 billion times more powerful, and the games in there are extremely beautiful.
─ This universe is not magical, but magic is amazing. For example, with magic, you can gesture your hand to make fly a forgotten key from 20 meters away. But stealing is not possible with magic, it’s not possible to hurt or kill people with magic.
Creating flower with magic is amazing but not possible in this universe:
● God:
─ I said that I’m God because I created the universe and the heaven. Everything is like my dream, a never ending dream as I said I live forever.
─ I call the spirit “God”, and that’s the common how we see God.
mandadream3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs