Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm God who made the universe

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

I'm God who made the universe

Postby manda3d » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:14 am

Hi! ... Jesus is already on earth now, and I’m him. I had many dreams that I’m God and I live forever and ever.

My dreams that prove that I’m god
I dreamed of being god as follows:
─ Strong dog eats the toes of my foot, but the toes regrow, that’s a cute amazing dream.
─ I never die, and someone shoots with gun directly to my brain but I’m still alive.
─ To prove I’m god, I made magic to move 3 stars and make them falling like shooting stars.
─ Or simply, I say in my dream: “I cannot be dead and I live forever and ever because I’m god”.

My unbelievable intelligence which is infinity
I sometimes say: “I cannot believe that I created the universe, the plants and the flowers that are very complex”. In fact, my intelligence as god is infinity.

What will happen to my body after 30 years, 100 years, 1000 years, etc.?
I said that I live forever and ever, but what will happen after 30 years for example? A magic will happen to renew my body to make me younger. And my body will always be renewed with magic every many years, until forever.

Why I wasn’t born rich, and how rich I will be after 10,000 years?
I’m working like everyone else. I earn money again and again, for example after 10 years, I will earn $100,000 and after 100 years, I will earn $100 Billion and after 10,000 years, I will earn $10,000 Billion. But when the earth will be overpopulated, I must fly in the space to find a new planet, but my money will restart to zero. But my knowledge and my technology will not restart to zero.
I tell you that the paradise really exists, it’s a very big beautiful world.

If you have anything to say, you can reply me. Thank you.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I'm god who made the universe

Postby Batman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:04 am

:whistling: ...re: Me! You do know that Jesus is alive inside all true believers ... and that Wii all live forever as part of the Christian Faith
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:26 am

Your body is worm food.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:21 am

Batman wrote::whistling: ...re: Me! You do know that Jesus is alive inside all true believers ... and that Wii all live forever as part of the Christian Faith

The definition of god is as follows:
- God is the universe, the galaxies, the nature, the dreams, etc. It means that god is inside believers.
- My body is connected to the universe through the atoms, and I am the universe and everything.
- The universe exists forever which means that I exist forever.

I said that "... the paradise really exists, it’s a very big beautiful world." and only good people (not evil) will go to there generally afterlife, it means that you can trust every people in paradise.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 am

mandadream3d wrote:The definition of god is as follows:
- God is the universe, the galaxies, the nature, the dreams, etc. It means that god is inside believers.
- My body is connected to the universe through the atoms, and I am the universe and everything.
- The universe exists forever which means that I exist forever.

I said that "... the paradise really exists, it’s a very big beautiful world." and only good people (not evil) will go to there generally afterlife, it means that you can trust every people in paradise.

...that definition would fall under a part truth... as God should be defined as a male in human form, as a woman god would be a goddess in the terms you go by... as such matter goes to God Particles, but there is only one soul that is “God” as a Christian that would be Christ, as such souls R indivisible, and subject 2 ...

so... in terms of defining such subject matter... one would be considered a part of the (Holy) Spirit/ Ghost...

... and to the afterlife, “God” is the true Judge... as “life” is a gift, and with it comes choices (if one is wise, knowing God already knows the choices one makes... ) and one’s destiny ... doing such will of me (one for all, and all for 1) would gets you too such paradise, where everyone can live in peace.. (but more like Angels or Saints)
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: I'm God who made the universe

Postby manda3d » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 am

Gus Who wrote:...that definition would fall under a part truth... as God should be defined as a male in human form, as a woman god would be a goddess in the terms you go by... as such matter goes to God Particles,

I didn't expect that there are many different Gods, but the definition that I said is about the God who made the universe, and who made all those Gods.

Another more correct definition of God who made the universe is as follows:
─ The universe is a big lucid dream of God's soul, it's a never ending dream.
─ My body is a part of the universe which is a big dream of God, and in that dreaming, my body is the main role.

Gus Who wrote: but there is only one soul that is “God” as a Christian that would be Christ, as such souls R indivisible, and subject 2 ...

There is exactly only one soul: Such as if someone says that he wants that he was God, but God only knows the answer because his soul is unique, and I'm that God, I feel it (100%).
I'm so sorry to tell that God's soul is unique: For example: When I had a girlfriend, then I never never wanted that she is the other soul, but I wish that she is exactly the same as I am, but it's actually impossible. ... I'm not her boyfriend anymore, she is Hannah Montana.

Will God go to the hell?
I said that I'm that god who made the universe, but a question: "When the God who made the universe is dead then where will he go?", No! He will never die, the unique soul exists forever.
But the funny thing is: "God made the hell then will he punish his soul to the hell which is made by himself?". ... No!

Gus Who wrote:... and to the afterlife, “God” is the true Judge... as “life” is a gift, and with it comes choices (if one is wise, knowing God already knows the choices one makes... ) and one’s destiny ... doing such will of me (one for all, and all for 1) would gets you too such paradise, where everyone can live in peace.. (but more like Angels or Saints)

God is the true Judge, for examples: All evil people will be punished and will go to the hell, but the good people will go to the paradise which is a very big beautiful world.
The 4 most important things in commandments according to my dream, if want to go to the paradise:
─ Do not steal.
─ Do not lie.
─ Do not kill anyone.
─ Do not commit adultery.
Those are the most important, but I didn't mention the other commandments.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:17 am

Your definition of ‘lucid dream of God’s soul” is not true. As God is spirit, and as such indivisible as a body. Wii in this realm are considered individuals and spiritually can connect as God Particles... to claim ‘God’ at 100% is not enough to be God, as The TRUE GOD would be 110% sure and be able to prove it according to even Jesus documented words...

As Jesus was conceived into being today if standard 9 months apply to such Christmas birth...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:44 am

Batman wrote:Your definition of ‘lucid dream of God’s soul” is not true.

I feel 100% that the universe is my big lucid dream. I'm wondering if someone else can tell those words? I think only me and nobody can know that feeling, that's why I was sad when I had a girlfriend who cannot feel the same thing.

Batman wrote:. . . as The TRUE GOD would be 110% sure and be able to prove it according to even Jesus documented words...

There will be other ways to prove I'm that God, but it's currently not possible, . . . in the future I will prove it, for examples:
─ When I get old, I will renew my body without losing memories, which makes me immortal because always renew my body.
─ Or some exceptional magics.

Batman wrote:As God is spirit, and as such indivisible as a body

Even me, I pray to God, but I don't say: "In Jesus' name" but directly to God because I'm Jesus. But I'm that God as follows:
1) God who made the universe: I'm him such as the universe is my big lucid dream, and I'm the main person in that dream.
2) Jesus: I'm him as a human body, for example in the future when I become famous, everyone will not call me as God but as something like Jesus.
3) Holy Ghost: He is the thing/person I love most in everything. For example he makes awesome things to me that I like so much in lucid dreams.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:33 am

mandadream3d wrote:I feel 100% that the universe is my big lucid dream. I'm wondering if someone else can tell those words? I think only me and nobody can know that feeling, that's why I was sad when I had a girlfriend who cannot feel the same thing.

This reminds me of a lucid dream I had, in which being 110% inn such a position as ‘God’ and being a Man, having to choose a wife throughout the entire heavenly kingdom ... as it was kind of a long dream... think like a Miss Universe contest/The Bachelor (TV show) ... and I planned to ask the winner to marry me... as I was much younger (as I was an athlete) and had everything in this dream (money, land, cars) but a dream wife... which I wanted to be and make my equal (partner)
... and I thought I found her... after going on so many dream dates... and having to narrow down (as any wise woman should know, it would be hard being married to God, as being in sync is a must ... so obviously she would go though a lot of ...well you should know ) a couple hundred Beautiful women to just 1 woman..
... and I honestly thought I found her as she was everything ... and more, none of the other women could keep up to her energy ... always going strong, she just went and had to freshened up... all kinds of hair styles... colors - clothes... looking good all the time..
... it was just a different ended than I thought.... as she won my heart over ... and I made arrangements to marry her ... and found out at the Alter, that she tricked me, and she was actually identical triplets, as the 3 showed up dressed and ready to be married... and I had to choose between the 3 of them... as they called themselves “Trinity” ... and each one (well)... only way to tell them apart was by there natural hair color ... Which they appeared as themselves

So I told them out of all the women that I’ve know and dated... I’ve narrowed my choose down too... NOW you 3 ?... and I would and will be married TOO... as I was mad at myself for being tricked (as God / and as a man) and could not choose between the 3 of them... as I told them the truth, that I was not going to get married at that moment, but I did FINED YOU THE RIGHT WOMAN (as I called them each by their hair color... to be equal, as they were dressed and ready and wanted to get married )... FOR ME... as perfection! ...
as I left “them” and told them as (Trinity) Woman... you FINED me as a man, (as I grabbed my ring finger to show them that I am not married as I tugged it) and if 1, 2 or all 3 of you want to get married ... well, I AM the right Man, for them to catch me... :neer:

... as these 3 women drove me batty

Remember these were identical triplets... So I really love all three of them as one woman, as she looks absolutely beautiful in any hair color...
So yes WOMEN, if the Blonde, Brunette or Redhead Woman want to... I’ll Court one, two or all 3 of them, and I’ll be that... God / man in Marriage, otherwise I’ll be the player in this love game with the # 3 on my uniform, as to symbolize playing for the blonde, brunette, redhead Woman named Trinity... (batty cents)

mandadream3d wrote:There will be other ways to prove I'm that God, but it's currently not possible, . . . in the future I will prove it, for examples:
─ When I get old, I will renew my body without losing memories, which makes me immortal because always renew my body.
─ Or some exceptional magics.

Well it is possible if you knew ‘The Day and Hour’ as spoken in Matt:24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father... as I know the day and hour, as it already happened, but nobody really paid attention .. so I take it that you could prove to me that you are that God, or be in sync with God.

mandadream3d wrote:
Even me, I pray to God, but I don't say: "In Jesus' name" but directly to God because I'm Jesus. But I'm that God as follows:
1) God who made the universe: I'm him such as the universe is my big lucid dream, and I'm the main person in that dream.
2) Jesus: I'm him as a human body, for example in the future when I become famous, everyone will not call me as God but as something like Jesus.
3) Holy Ghost: He is the thing/person I love most in everything. For example he makes awesome things to me that I like so much in lucid dreams.

So you talk to yourself? ... or is that your higher (God like sync self? as cents goes to .02¢) as Wii (et. al.) can speak for all the other cents that make up all that matter .. (God Particles) ...

... as at one point in time, everything and everyone should agree (to reasonable standards) to be true...as .02¢ goes to having a “God’ title. As one can not be smarter than the Truth.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 am

Batman wrote:This reminds me of a lucid dream I had, in which being 110% inn such a position as ‘God’ and being a Man, having to choose a wife throughout the entire heavenly kingdom ... as it was kind of a long dream... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sniff..., You had long lucid dream, I've never had lucid dreams during the past 5 years, but only 2 minutes of lucid dreams every 2 weeks, and only normal dreams. And I ask a question "Why me, the main person in the Universe doesn't have big lucid dreams anymore?". The reality (universe) is my only lucid dream.

Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:There will be other ways to prove I'm that God, but it's currently not possible, . . . in the future I will prove it . . . . . . . . . .

Well it is possible if you knew ‘The Day and Hour’ as spoken in Matt:24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father... as I know the day and hour, as it already happened, but nobody really paid attention .. so I take it that you could prove to me that you are that God, or be in sync with God.

The day and hour (only the Father knows it): I'm that Father God, so I feel that the day and hour is already happened today (but not yet that extraordinary),
a very simple proof is "No one else other than me on earth wants to post a topic like this that he is God, because he thinks he wastes his time". But in the future, to prove it to everyone else in earth, it will happen when I renew my body, and when I become famous.
The bible mentioned "No one has ever seen God" (John 1:18): God is actually modest, he is invisible (but not forever), I mean I currently cannot prove that I'm God, but if I can, then it means that God is visible.
Miracles = Magic; magic is possible in the reality: I did real magic in 2010, I controlled electronic things with the power of my mind. I believe that it was really magic because every files I controlled with my mind were auto-destructed such that all the characters in it become like X$&$X$.

Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:Even me, I pray to God . . . . . . . . . .
So you talk to yourself? ... or is that your higher (God like sync self? as cents goes to .02¢) as Wii (et. al.) can speak for all the other cents that make up all that matter .. (God Particles) ...

─ I talk to myself (God) because I know that God created my body & universe, and he knows everything I need.
─ God created the universe and my body, but I don't know "How did I do to create those?", for example when I do magic in lucid dream: "I say that I wish there is a flower in my palm by closing my palm, then I see the flower when I open my palm", but I don't know how did I do to create the flower? ... Talking to God is like that, I mean I ask to him then he does the rest. I'm himself.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:33 pm

mandadream3d wrote:
Batman wrote:This reminds me of a lucid dream I had, in which being 110% inn such a position as ‘God’ and being a Man, having to choose a wife throughout the entire heavenly kingdom ... as it was kind of a long dream... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sniff..., You had long lucid dream, I've never had lucid dreams during the past 5 years, but only 2 minutes of lucid dreams every 2 weeks, and only normal dreams. And I ask a question "Why me, the main person in the Universe doesn't have big lucid dreams anymore?". The reality (universe) is my only lucid dream.

... well the women in this dream had their own opinions, as I (God/ Man) gifted all such women free will... to seek and choose (me) so that is why such a long dream... though this dream helped me FINED my dream wife... as THESE 3 (“Trinity”) together would make perfection wife!

mandadream3d wrote:
Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:There will be other ways to prove I'm that God, but it's currently not possible, . . . in the future I will prove it . . . . . . . . . .

Well it is possible if you knew ‘The Day and Hour’ as spoken in Matt:24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father... as I know the day and hour, as it already happened, but nobody really paid attention .. so I take it that you could prove to me that you are that God, or be in sync with God.

The day and hour (only the Father knows it): I'm that Father God, so I feel that the day and hour is already happened today (but not yet that extraordinary),
a very simple proof is "No one else other than me on earth wants to post a topic like this that he is God, because he thinks he wastes his time". But in the future, to prove it to everyone else in earth, it will happen when I renew my body, and when I become famous.
The bible mentioned "No one has ever seen God" (John 1:18): God is actually modest, he is invisible (but not forever), I mean I currently cannot prove that I'm God, but if I can, then it means that God is visible.
Miracles = Magic; magic is possible in the reality: I did real magic in 2010, I controlled electronic things with the power of my mind. I believe that it was really magic because every files I controlled with my mind were auto-destructed such that all the characters in it become like X$&$X$.

oh you can control the binary code.. I understand... batty Computer :computer:

Now don’t you think Jesus set the bar... as he was man, and sync with ‘God’(spirit)... as many people such as myself claim, that such spirit is with me... (God with meee ) as ‘prophetic dreams’ go to such insight ... but WAT you’ve said, would go back too the sniff test... as I (God/man) would not want to post such a batty sign, saying I am the Bridegroom and Wonder Womanizing if the blonde?/ brunette? /redhead? Woman (one, two or all three of them) would see me as such ... (God/man) to be the right man... and I become “God” to 1,2 or all 3 of them ... as I have promised to be with them... (as they should know, I AM True Love) ...

Though yes I understand about not wanting to post such a topic, and knowing the day and hour ... that’s like putting the ball and chain on... and retiring my uniform #3 (all for 1, and one for all) to that one bride... (go for Mary too Marry with the R-dues..)

mandadream3d wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:[quote=“Batman”]
mandadream3d wrote:Even me, I pray to God . . . . . . . . . .

─ I talk to myself (God) because I know that God created my body & universe, and he knows everything I need.
─ God created the universe and my body, but I don't know "How did I do to create those?", for example when I do magic in lucid dream: "I say that I wish there is a flower in my palm by closing my palm, then I see the flower when I open my palm", but I don't know how did I do to create the flower? ... Talking to God is like that, I mean I ask to him then he does the rest. I'm himself.

Well, I just call it the ‘Red Phone’ (like the Read letters in the Bible R R R) as it’s a batty way too communicate
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 am

Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:. . . . . . . . . .
oh you can control the binary code.. I understand... batty Computer :computer:

─ First when I controlled a file with my mind, then the file was then destroyed becoming like X%$@#*&X#$@&%X*$#@#@.
─ I did it again with another file, then the file was destroyed too. And another file again and again, and same thing. (There were thousand of files in the computer but only the files controlled with my mind were auto-destroyed, that's a proof that it was real magic).
─ And before the end, my folder "Manda" (on a shared computer) was permanently auto-deleted, the other folders weren't deleted (it's a proof of real magic).
─ And at the end (just one day later), the computer was auto-destroyed, it did't work anymore.
Now 2018, I have a Laptop Core i5-4210U (2.6 GHz, 4 CPUs), NVIDIA GeForce 840M and FULL HD Screen 1920x1080, ... I'm just talking.

Batman wrote::whistling: ...re: Me! You do know that Jesus is alive inside all true believers ...

Batman wrote:Now don’t you think Jesus set the bar... as he was man, and sync with ‘God’(spirit)... as many people such as myself claim, that such spirit is with me... (God with meee ) as ‘prophetic dreams’ go to such insight ...

I agree that God (the spirit) are inside believers, for example Jesus, Moses, etc. ... same as I said about the way I talk to God (who is me) when in my lucid dream I magically wish there is a flower in my palm, etc. ... I mean I ask God then he does the rest.
But the difference between me and the other believers such as Jesus, Moses is Moses claimed that God made the miracles, but not only by Moses, and Moses was not God. ... But Jesus is the son of God, and I am the Father God.

Batman wrote:... but WAT you’ve said, would go back too the sniff test... as I (God/man) would not want to post such a batty sign, saying I am the Bridegroom and Wonder Womanizing if the blonde?/ brunette? /redhead? Woman (one, two or all three of them) would see me as such ... (God/man) to be the right man... and I become “God” to 1,2 or all 3 of them ... as I have promised to be with them... (as they should know, I AM True Love) ...

mandadream3d wrote:I didn't expect that there are many different Gods, but the definition that I said is about the God who made the universe, and who made all those Gods.

Talking about posting such a post about being God: This is not the first time I talk about being God but I even created an YouTube account like that, I spent my time to create the video, it was awesome and 3D, for example: flying papers with messages above the clouds, it's like in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", and a few more. If I don't feel I'm that God then I wouldn't spent my time doing such things, even in the future I will continue to prove I'm God when the magical day come, for example when I must renew my body.
─ Always magically renew my body makes me "Never lose my memory" and a "Never ending life".

Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:─ I talk to myself (God) because I know that God created my body & universe, and he knows everything I need.

Well, I just call it the ‘Red Phone’ (like the Read letters in the Bible R R R) as it’s a batty way too communicate

It was difficult for me to explain how I talk to myself (God). There are billion of atoms in the flower that I magically created in my lucid dream, but I don't know the details in the atoms which have protons, photons, quarks and many more. But the God I spoke made those details. ... And same thing for the reality (universe), in the beginning I wished that I exist then the universe was magically created 13.7 billion years ago (The Big Bang) but my life started a few years ago, just like in a lucid dream: Your life in a lucid dream starts in a middle life. ... Let's stay on topic about how I communicate with God: "Wishing that I exist" is same as talking to God that I want to be exist.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 pm

mandadream3d wrote:─ First when I controlled a file with my mind, then the file was then destroyed becoming like X%$@#*&X#$@&%X*$#@#@.
─ I did it again with another file, then the file was destroyed too. And another file again and again, and same thing. (There were thousand of files in the computer but only the files controlled with my mind were auto-destroyed, that's a proof that it was real magic).
─ And before the end, my folder "Manda" (on a shared computer) was permanently auto-deleted, the other folders weren't deleted (it's a proof of real magic).
─ And at the end (just one day later), the computer was auto-destroyed, it did't work anymore.
Now 2018, I have a Laptop Core i5-4210U (2.6 GHz, 4 CPUs), NVIDIA GeForce 840M and FULL HD Screen 1920x1080, ... I'm just talking.

You fail to understand how vulnerable computers are... as someone who was born and grew up in the Silicon Valley... and had the batty computer going .. as many times files get trashed mysteriously, you learn to bat cave it!
... and if you show any kind of Psychic or abnormal ability’s... one way or another well, governments places people on lists... and they have big secret funds... to follow such “people of interest”
(As the majority of Governments these days use the internet ...)

mandadream3d wrote:I agree that God (the spirit) are inside believers, for example Jesus, Moses, etc. ... same as I said about the way I talk to God (who is me) when in my lucid dream I magically wish there is a flower in my palm, etc. ... I mean I ask God then he does the rest.
But the difference between me and the other believers such as Jesus, Moses is Moses claimed that God made the miracles, but not only by Moses, and Moses was not God. ... But Jesus is the son of God, and I am the Father God.

Good that you agree that God the spirit inside... but you fail the litmus test as God the Father as required... too day and hour... as Jesus put it out...knowing it was going to happen... and everyone failed to recognize the time or meaning as the new era approaches.
As people can read scripture and will see Jerusalem being surrounded... and really no one wants to be caught in a war zone, as only the wise would know when to get out of Dodge...
mandadream3d wrote:Talking about posting such a post about being God: This is not the first time I talk about being God but I even created an YouTube account like that, but I gave up the YouTube because only 15 views (it's not auto published), ... I wasted my time to create the video, it was awesome and 3D, for example: flying papers with messages above the clouds, it's like in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", and a few more. If I don't feel I'm that God then I wouldn't waste my time doing such things, even in the future I will continue to prove I'm God when the magical day come, for example when I must renew my body.
─ Always magically renew my body makes me "Never lose my memory" and a "Never ending life".
But what is my advantage of doing such topic? ... A proof is a magic, and magical things are fun, and I love them just like in my lucid dreams where I like magic so much.

Well as loosely Wii speak ... though “magic” and “mystic” would be better framed ... as God forms such mystic to the meaning of ... Y

Where Magic has that trick to it and... for the record, other people have already come forth and claimed to be such “person”... but if you truly saw the future... you would not want the title ... God

mandadream3d wrote:It was difficult for me to explain how I talk to myself (God). There are billion of atoms in the flower that I magically created in my lucid dream, but I don't know the details in the atoms which have protons, photons, quarks and many more. But the God I spoke made those details. ... And same thing for the reality (universe), in the beginning I wished that I exist then the universe was magically created 13.7 billion years ago (The Big Bang) but my life started a few years ago, just like in a lucid dream: Your life in a lucid dream starts in a middle life. ... Let's stay on topic about how I communicate with God: "Wishing that I exist" is same as talking to God that I want to be exist.
I too have dreams that give me insight... though I would see myself more human than ... God (which is a title that can be explained, reasonable speaking... ) as it has to be at the right Bat time... :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 am

I just want to say goodbye :wave:, I could not prove that I'm God, but I just had dreams a few days ago that one of my posts on this topic is cool or awesome ..., that was the reason I became encouraged to write. ... One day in the future, I will come back again to this forum for example when I dream about my new girlfriend, not Hannah Montana but another girl more beautiful than Hannah Montana, ... I like a face like Taylor Swift's face.

Batman wrote:
mandadream3d wrote:─ First when I controlled a file with my mind, then the file was then destroyed becoming like X%$@#*&X#$@&%X*$#@#@.

You fail to understand how vulnerable computers are... as someone who was born and grew up in the Silicon Valley... and had the batty computer going .. as many times files get trashed mysteriously, you learn to bat cave it!
... and if you show any kind of Psychic or abnormal ability’s... one way or another well, governments places people on lists... and they have big secret funds... to follow such “people of interest”
(As the majority of Governments these days use the internet ...)

I wish that the government or the president of the United States needs me. I wish that I have a job in Microsoft or something like that, that's why I bought a very powerful laptop computer Core i5-(4th gen) to prepare a project for searching another better job.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:08 am

mandadream3d wrote:I just want to say goodbye :wave:, I could not prove that I'm God, but I just had dreams a few days ago that one of my posts on this topic is cool or awesome ..., that was the reason I became encouraged to write. ... One day in the future, I will come back again to this forum for example when I dream about my new girlfriend, not Hannah Montana but another girl more beautiful than Hannah Montana, ... I like a face like Taylor Swift's face.

... if you looked, I had already posted about Taylor Swift :dancing: ... and if you wanted to prove that your the King of the Jews ...you’d try telling everyone to get out of this “War Zone” (as the Day and Hour already happen ... and the news just coming out about protest turned to violents -12 dead, 1,100 hurt ... ) as things get worse
mandadream3d wrote:
I wish that the government or the president of the United States needs me. I wish that I have a job in Microsoft or something like that, that's why I bought a very powerful laptop computer Core i5-(4th gen) to prepare a project for searching another better job.
The People of the United States need such a God/man ... and not so called President Trump who has taken the anti-Christ position on things (as truth has yet to be seen about the election itself)... and as too computers / AI go ... :neer: batty - computer... kicks out the :dusto: READanswers by far inn this kind of realm of :2cents:

Well :wave: good bye, as I say if you want to play that God in the future... the date was in Nov. (I’d have to look it up... ) as it was 45 days before NEW YEARS DAY... (count backwards) and it happen in the morning (local time there) as it was the day before where I am at... (I’d have to look it up to get my facts straight... to the Hour (7 am I believe) as one God to another God) ... when the Abomination took place..

Just my :2cents:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:59 am

Gus Who wrote:The People of the United States need such a God/man ... and not so called President Trump who has taken the anti-Christ position on things (as truth has yet to be seen about the election itself)... and as too computers / AI go ... :neer: batty - computer... kicks out the :dusto: READanswers by far inn this kind of realm of :2cents:

Well :wave: good bye, as I say if you want to play that God in the future... the date was in Nov. (I’d have to look it up... ) as it was 45 days before NEW YEARS DAY... (count backwards) and it happen in the morning (local time there) as it was the day before where I am at... (I’d have to look it up to get my facts straight... to the Hour (7 am I believe) as one God to another God) ... when the Abomination took place..

Just my :2cents:

Talking about date, ... the date Dec. 21, 2012 was a famous End Of The World, even Britney Spears song "Till The World Ends" indicates that day.
On Dec. 21, 2012: I lost my first laptop, it was stolen by 2 thieves, therefore it was my apocalypse, I'm just wondering: "What in the world that happened exactly at the exact date? Who am I?"
:wave:
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I'm God who speak Batty Truth

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:42 pm

mandadream3d wrote:Talking about date, ... the date Dec. 21, 2012 was a famous End Of The World, even Britney Spears song "Till The World Ends" indicates that day.
On Dec. 21, 2012: I lost my first laptop, it was stolen by 2 thieves, therefore it was my apocalypse, I'm just wondering: "What in the world that happened exactly at the exact date? Who am I?"
:wave:

:whistling: Well, Jesus talked about the “Abomination date and hour” in code ...as not to panic his fellow citizens of a free realm (as his people knew what it is like to be bonded, and want to live in peace with all, under house rules )

We’ll Wii (God) Talk about Friday as a Date, (Land Day) Tens of thousands of Gazans walked toward the border facing a heavily armed Israeli line. They walked toward rifles and drones. Israel had announced its deployment of a hundred snipers authorized to use live ammunition. And fire they did; the United Nations reports 15 dead and 1,416 wounded, including 750 hit by live ammunition, of whom 20 are in critical condition
The Gazans were commemorating the six unarmed protesters who were killed 42 years ago in 1976 as they protested the expropriation of Arab-owned land in northern Israel. Organizers in Gaza had called for a season of nonviolent protest lasting until the day of the so-called Nakba, when Palestinians mourn the losses of 1948, asserting the rights of refugees who comprise the majority of Gaza’s population.

As the Israeli army additionally militarizes a belt of Gaza’s agricultural land...(as Netanyahu declared his policy of “war on stone-throwers” in 2015, arguing that a stone justifies the use of deadly force.)
... intruding a further 300 to 500 meters into Gaza. That is the zone in which live fire is being used. Gazans are walking and being killed, on their own land.

This can go to the 42 months always brought up in scripture (historically speaking) as the 45 days (45 months?) that follow now ... (Speaking God time inn hear) :dj: batty inn or should Wii talk Swift :dancing: Taylor that is as a Wifiy FACE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Apocalyptic War Zone:
I don't think I can tell everyone to get out of the apocalyptic "War Zone", because I'm not famous and not powerful. But I said at first that the paradise (big beautiful world) really exists for them after a billion years from now.

The things that will prove I'm God in the future:
─ "Always renew my body and never lose my memories to make me a never ending life".
─ My immortality makes me an exceptional person in the world because my technology becomes better again and again without ending, therefore, the world's first technology. ... I'm good at mathematics, I love physics, I love electronics, I love programming, and not only technology but also I love music, I love making sci-fi movies as I said that I made 3D video on YouTube about flying papers above clouds. ... But when I become rich, I'll pay to million employees to realize my dreams.

My dream about a girl identical to Taylor Swift:
─ I had a dream of seeing a very beautiful girl, she is identical to Taylor Swift but more beautiful. I asked to my dream: "What is her name?", but my dream didn't answer me yet, maybe because my dream doesn't want me spending my time with her on Facebook, and because I'm not yet that strong, I mean: I don't have a very good job yet, such as a job in Microsoft or something.
─ The girl is rich :2cents: according to my dream, but Taylor Swift is 10 times richer than her. The question is: "Why do I need a very good job if she is rich?", the answer is: "Because with that job, I get experiences to prove her that I have skills to create company". ... I will ask again to my dream in the future about the girl's name ... I'm sure I will search on Facebook that name.

I don't have happiness anymore because almost no more lucid dreams:
─ It seems so impressive when I wrote those texts above, but I'm actually very sad, I don't have happiness anymore, because I told you that I almost cannot have lucid dreams anymore for 5 years, and because I know that the lucid dreams make me happy and hopeful, but I don't lucid dream the most of the time, I only have normal dreams or 2 minutes of lucid dreams every 2 weeks.
─ Since I'm so sad, I wish I'm fired or dismissed from my current job, then I commit a suicide and I don't want to exist anymore. ... Oh no! I'm sure that I will be reborn if I commit suicide, and I will remember this past, ... I'll be a reborn baby who knows how to solve: ax²+bx+c=0. ... "I want to not exist forever because life without lucid dream is so sad".

There are 2 types of renewing my body for an immortality:
1. Beginner magic: Switching to another body somewhere in the world without losing the memories. In this case I can remember my email passwords where I save all my project files with Google Drive.
2. Advanced magic: Transforming my body to a new body, that makes me younger with a completely new face. And the good thing is once I become an advanced magician then I will never become beginner again.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:11 am

mandadream3d wrote:Apocalyptic War Zone:
I don't think I can tell everyone to get out of the apocalyptic "War Zone", because I'm not famous and not powerful. But I said at first that the paradise (big beautiful world) really exists for them after a billion years from now.

The things that will prove I'm God in the future: ...
Famous? Jesus stated watch for things on his return ... as I am not sure if a billion years is reasonable code wise... like this months to years code ... as warning to this ‘Biblical war zone,’ as God would at least find a way to make cents ( :2cents: ) to fits the Bill... (spiritually speaking) like Blue Moon to all Looney tunes :neer: Batty inn
New International Version of Revelation 13:5
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

mandadream3d wrote:My dream about a girl identical to Taylor Swift:
─ I had a dream of seeing a very beautiful girl, she is identical to Taylor Swift but more beautiful. I asked to my dream: "What is her name?", but my dream didn't answer me yet, maybe because my dream doesn't want me spending my time with her on Facebook, and because I'm not yet that strong, I mean: I don't have a very good job yet, such as a job in Microsoft or something.
─ The girl is rich :2cents: according to my dream, but Taylor Swift is 10 times richer than her. The question is: "Why do I need a very good job if she is rich?", the answer is: "Because with that job, I get experiences to prove her that I have skills to create company". ... I will ask again to my dream in the future about the girl's name ... I'm sure I will search on Facebook that name.
Tes, as I just woke up from a dream, (I was younger around your age ) that I was staying in a Beautiful high-rise casino resort... and Steve Wynn came in as a worker, saying some things needed to be done to the room ... structurally speaking ... and he neeeded my help (like he was going to doing ‘Labor’ as a worker bee...) and asked me to help... as I told him I knew who he was... as he wanted to befriended me, and gave me a strange look, like he was not Steve Wynn ... as I knew he owned the building ... which he did not deny... and Wii became good buddies ... over a period of days... though I did not get paid... and was walking the Strip back to my life now... (being a pauper) and Wynn driving by in a very long stretch limousine see me and yells out the window if I NEED ANYTHING .. (money- whatever... ) as I thought about it for a minute, and yelled back at him, Yes... find me a woman... I MEAN THAT ONE WOMAN... ( :D Yes, I mean that Swiftv dream woman) as wynn morphed into a old man with a white beard (a God like look) ...
That’s when I woke up...
So yes I know her name as “Trinity” I just don’t know if she is the Blond, Brunette or the Redhead..

mandadream3d wrote:
I don't have happiness anymore because almost no more lucid dreams:
─ It seems so impressive when I wrote those texts above, but I'm actually very sad, I don't have happiness anymore, because I told you that I almost cannot have lucid dreams anymore for 5 years, and because I know that the lucid dreams make me happy and hopeful, but I don't lucid dream the most of the time, I only have normal dreams or 2 minutes of lucid dreams every 2 weeks.
─ Since I'm so sad, I wish I'm fired or dismissed from my current job, then I commit a suicide and I don't want to exist anymore. ... Oh no! I'm sure that I will be reborn if I commit suicide, and I will remember this past, ... I'll be a reborn baby who knows how to solve: ax²+bx+c=0. ... "I want to not exist forever because life without lucid dream is so sad".
WAT... a sad statement, as no True God would ever give up on his dreams to become one God.

Though I did have a period of time, when I lived and played in Reno that I did not have any dreams ... as I learned to use more gut feelings ... as such Time goes to being schoollled ... as everyone in the future should know ARITHMETIC code ... like GE=~WAT2
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 am

Batman wrote:Famous? Jesus stated watch for things on his return ... as I am not sure if a billion years is reasonable code wise... like this months to years code ... . . . . . . . . . .

The billion years from now about the real paradise I said is not an exact time, but I just want to say it's after many many years from now (after the earth will be destroyed and after the death of this universe).

Batman wrote:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Wynn driving by in a very long stretch limousine see me and yells out the window if I NEED ANYTHING .. (money- whatever... ) as I thought about it for a minute, and yelled back at him, Yes... find me a woman... I MEAN THAT ONE WOMAN... ( :D Yes, I mean that Swiftv dream woman) as wynn morphed into a old man with a white beard (a God like look) ...
That’s when I woke up...
So yes I know her name as “Trinity” I just don’t know if she is the Blond, Brunette or the Redhead..

Your dream is more detailed than mine, as I told you I almost cannot have lucid dreams anymore, my dream about the girl like Taylor when I asked to my dream: "What is her name?", that dream is short and I saw the face like Taylor Swift for just 1 second in a Lucid Dream.

Batman wrote:WAT... a sad statement, as no True God would ever give up on his dreams to become one God.

Though I did have a period of time, when I lived and played in Reno that I did not have any dreams ... as I learned to use more gut feelings ... as such Time goes to being schoollled ... as everyone in the future should know ARITHMETIC code ... like GE=~WAT2

─ Even if I'm God but without happiness, then I'm very sad, because lucid dreams are so awesome.
─ You said "Though I did have a period of time, when I lived and played in Reno that I did not have any dreams", but there are 2 types of dream: Lucid and Normal. ... I always have normal dream every sleep, but not lucid dreams.
─ I just discovered yesterday that I'm not the only person who doesn't lucid dream in the world, but there are many other people like that. There are a few ways to lucid dream, for example many people believe that writing Dream Journal makes to be a lucid dreamer, so these people believe that there are solutions, but for me it's difficult, that's very sad.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:20 am

1 Billion years to God, has no true meaning - that is why life is as it is. As God should know, and taught that he could lay down his life in such a name (of Jesus) and be raised up...

and 2... Swifty! Tailored Swift --- the DREAM GIRL/woman(s), as God, I state that she would not be a woman, until I made her one (as I named her face "Trinity," as her face can live forever in my mind as God) I personally think she changes her hair color so she can get more clothes and shoes... ect.
You know even as God, that it's a Trick Question, when she asked what hair color - blonde brunette or redhead - goes with the most Beautiful face in the Heavens... Like I loved all 3 of them...

and 3rd... there are more than 2 dream types ... and as God, and Man you should learn... That God is a titled, and know Gus Who owns such title as he Ink out the Day and Time of the abomination... (as Time goes to a perspective of truth) so you would be linking inn such time .... (As Scorpio1 noticed it also... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136202&p=652001#p652001) and I deleted the post about the “Abomination” as one has to be keyed inn to such Intellectual property too Gus Who Ink! Though Eagle was close to kicking the football ... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=112429&p=651941&hilit=Abomination#p651941
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:00 am

Though I did Blog that Day and Hour, and just check the blog # (21 hits viewed) - as I had updated it over a period of time as information came inn :dummy"

As I stated in my blog, the Time was 7:00 AM (Local time in Jerusalem) but my time was 9:00 PM the day before... as I titled the Gus Who Ink post.. ‘Abomination that Cause Desolation’

:geek: yeah... this is my Intellectual property,(as God, knowing ahead of time WAT happen over there) as I remember seeing the breaking news on TV around 11:00 pm and thinking ... that I should do some research ... though I must of posted at 1or 2 am on that day... as I recall counting 45 days until the 1st of a new year... and thinking about U2 :whistling: New Year’s Day (song) ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 am

I said that I was very sad because no lucid dream, but every time I have a very sad thought then I dream about something hopeful. ... I wrote Dream Journal then I started to have a few lucid dreams during a few days. That’s the first method suggested by many people to have lucid dreams.

Batman wrote:1 Billion years to God, has no true meaning - that is why life is as it is. As God should know, and taught that he could lay down his life in such a name (of Jesus) and be raised up...

The time will accelerate to a few billion years per second:
I said that the real paradise is after the death of this universe, but how about my life? Will I die to go to that paradise? No, I will fly with a spaceship to the space and the time inside the spaceship stops while the time of this universe accelerates to a few billion years per second, and I watch the explosion of the universe. And then the paradise starts.

Your dream in the past knows the future which is now:
My lucid dream about the girl: I saw a beautiful girl like Taylor Swift sitting in an expensive car because she is rich, she uses a phone.
You dreamed about Taylor Swift a long time ago, then I just talked about Taylor Swift. And you dreamed about a man morphed into a God like look with whom you asked Swiftv dream woman, then I just talked about being God.
I believe that I’m God because even you dreamed about it, ... in the future the entire world will believe I’m God, and imagine everyone will dream that he or she sees God.

I read your link: A dream about the bouncing baby disappeared like a ball in a train.

The magic of the signs:
I think that the Abomination sign or code is possible, because when I was very young, I had many lucid dreams showing about signs, then every time I wake up, I wrote the signs on paper (there are shapes, texts, numbers, etc.), I told you that I can do mathematics, and I noticed the magic of the signs, it’s something like everything in them is linked each other, just magic! ... That’s one proof that writing Dream Journal makes to be a lucid dreamer, because I was a very lucid dreamer during that time.

Gus Who wrote:thinking about U2 :whistling: New Year’s Day (song)

I just searched on YouTube “New Year’s Day” without U2 then the following appears: “new year’s day by taylor swift”, what a coincidence!
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Swifty 'New Year's Day' song came out in 2017 ... and when I dreamt about her, (Talylor Swift) we were dancing :dancing: and I was bumping her into post in a make shift field ... though she probably thought I was a young Tim McGraw and speaking of dying... remember Jesus concord death.. so one Swifty should think :lep: Tim (quick) McDraw to record a dream with such 'God' / man

Time is a perspective, as I saw this 'Abomination news' the night before on TV and knew that was it! I just had to connect the numbers... (Though I placed it in the bat cave... Archives ... as its my private intellectual property ) and not meant for publication .... as :neer: Batty goes :neer:

http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2014/11/ ... ation.html

Do you know ARITHMETIC code ... Ge=~WAT2
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:32 am

The area of a circle: A=πr²
Einstein's most famous equation: E=mc², you can Google it.
The following are my Lucid Dreams when I was very young:

It's up to Intel Atom:
           It's up to    Intel Atom
mc² = [It's UP to + Int el@tom]
                                     atomI

Look at your keyboard key [@ 2] → [@ two] → [@ tmo] because w is reversed to become m
                                                                  → [@ tom]
                                                                  → [atom]  (where at=@, it's the "At" sign according to Google)

iT's (UP )two     → it's up to, where UP is up and el@ becomes d which is down.
IN T(el@)tom     → INT(x) is a programming code used in Intel Softwares, it means INTEGER of x.

__
i  I UP (  two)2                                    t
I T d   (C     )    because @t becomes C     if a is removed from @

──    2
| |  C

π  (the area of a circle is πr²)

If you analyze these things above, then you remark the magic of lucid dreams.

I finally can prove I'm God:
Batman wrote:GE=~WAT2  (Apr 03, 2018)

→ GE≈M@² because the W is reversed to become M. And AT becomes @ ("At" sign according to Google), and @ becomes c if a is removed from @.
                                  I'm pretty sure about the AT=@ becoming c, it is at the exact position as my things above.
→ GE≈Mc² (the most famous equation is E=mc²)
I show you the magic of my lucid dreams when I was very young, they may have relations with your Arithmetic code. I know that the intelligence of the lucid dreams is infinity. Now, I think you believe that I'm God because the best way to prove I'm God is to do magic.

What coincidences: GE=~WAT2 → GE =~ W•AT² → E=mc² (the most famous equation)
─ Your GE is exactly at 1st position like E.
─ Your =~ becomes and it is exactly at 2nd position like =.
─ Your W is exactly at 3rd position and it becomes M → m.
─ Your AT is exactly at 4th position like @ → c if a is removed from @.
─ Your 2 is exactly at 5th position like ²

I become a lucid dreamer but not yet big, starting when I write Dream Journal:
The following is a part of my Dream Journal, but not detailed version:
─ etc.
─ 4/4/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/5/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/6/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/7/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/8/2018: 3 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I duplicate the laptop computer on my bed at least 5 times more computers, it's magic.
─ 4/9/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/10/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/11/2018: 2 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream about I'm becoming a lucid dreamer, I know that it's because of the Dream Journal.
─ 4/12/2018: 1 Lucid Dream
─ 4/13/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/14/2018: 4 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I'm texting with the computer and the answers are images: I ask about my future. And with what girl will I be? Is she beautiful?

Note: In my detailed version of Dream Journal, I write "Normal Dreams" & "Lucid Dreams", but writing only Lucid Dreams didn't work because during the first time, I almost didn't lucid dream but only normal dreams that I should write. But when I did the Dream Journal of Normal & Lucid Dreams, then I started to have lucid dreams.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:48 am

Very Good try with the formula, (GE=~WAT2) as relating to Einstein‘s theory E=mc2 ... Though Einstein’s therory was incomplete due to ‘gravity’ and that it does not take in account God (will) as Ge. As such fluctuations (~) symbol is need as Energy... (at such particle level to size has a ‘ polarized gravity’ effect on photons :worry: at light speed and beyond (going into 5th Dimension) as the 4th Dimension becomes a perspective of time (warped time)

As G makes e-matter out of anti-matter... like one can hear sound out of a C (sea) shell (echo- time)

As, “i” claim intellectual property rights also such Ge=~wat2, like Einstein’s (E) name on E= :dj: mc :dummy" 2

... as I don’t buy into the ‘Lucid’ and regular dreams... as ‘God’ and Inn-Tell At-dumb is more like choice ... to direction as space is limited to choices... as your ‘intel atom dream, would fall more into a prophetic dream if read writ... as dreams should fall into ‘sub’ surface (becoming a make-up ...)

God (5 Dimension) and Man as a title ‘God’ under Christianity rules of thumb would know the Abomination Day and Hour ... (though I do like your attept and honest apporch at it) as I stated as time is a perspective and God could be everyone at one time in one moment. (Spiritually speaking... as I saw John 6:54 verse) stating a second ( moment in time) when true believers are raised up... in such a Tell ... all
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 am

Gus Who wrote: ... (at such particle level to size has a ‘ polarized gravity’ effect on photons :worry: at light speed and beyond . . .

On 4/11/2018: I lucid dreamed that I fly to the space at the speed of light, I wanted to reach God (the spirit). And I reached him.

Gus Who wrote: ... as your ‘intel atom dream, would fall more into a prophetic dream if read writ... as dreams should fall into ‘sub’ surface (becoming a make-up ...)

I know that Intel Core i7 is better than Intel Atom and in the future there will be more better than that. I dreamed about Intel Atom when I was very young because I was a fan.

Gus Who wrote:God (5 Dimension) and Man as a title ‘God’ under Christianity rules of thumb would know the Abomination Day and Hour ... (though I do like your attept and honest apporch at it) as I stated as time is a perspective and God could be everyone at one time in one moment. (Spiritually speaking... as I saw John 6:54 verse) stating a second ( moment in time) when true believers are raised up... in such a Tell ... all

You said that "God could be everyone at one time in one moment", that's obvious if God as spirit. But it's not possible if God as my soul, because I cannot feel what the others feel.

The following is my quote:
mandadream3d wrote:─ 4/14/2018: 4 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I'm texting with the computer and the answers are images: I ask about my future (project). And with what girl will I be? Is she beautiful?

I must focus on my future project that I lucid dreamed in my Dream Journal. It was just a few days ago, I must do it according to my dreams, so it's time to say goodbye :wave: .
I will never be rich if I don't do the project, and I will never have the rich beautiful girlfriend if I don't do it, I must prove her that I'm a genius.

Goodbye :wave:, Now, I do the project for the future beautiful girlfriend.

The following is a part of my project, it's a real scientific:
I designed the code below, I didn't download it, that's the principle needed for job hunting, I must prove 100% that I designed it in many ways. ... The code below is about 3D, and about a Light casting a Shadow.
Code: Select all
if(_LightType == UNIV_LIGHTTYPE_SPOT)
{
    float _1_div_z = 1 / P.z;
    Lighting = (P.z < 0) * _Radial(RectangleMode, (P.xy * _1_div_RightTop__and__ab.xy) * -_1_div_z.xx);

float d = dot(N, P);
    Lighting *= -d * rsqrt(dot(P, P));
    float4 _1_div_Corners = _ShadowMap._1_div_Corners(float3(N.xy, d * _1_div_z));

float3 UVW = float3(mad(P.xy * -_1_div_z.xx, _ShadowMap._Texture2DCoefficients.xy, _ShadowMap._Texture2DCoefficients.zw),
                        -log(-(P.z + _ShadowMap._Bias)) * _ShadowMap._1_div_HalfTexelSize);

Shadow = _ShadowMap.Blur(_1_div_Corners, UVW, MaxSampleRange);
}

Gus Who wrote:dumb

:| ⛈⛈ , I had a vision of these storms, and I dreamed that you are sorry, and I accept your apology.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby manda3d » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 am

I'm just focusing on my future project for my future girlfriend. Maybe I will be back to Hannah Montana according to my last dream? But my dream told me before that I'm not with her anymore, so what is the truth then?
Edit: I believe that I will be back to Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana because I've lucid dreamed so much about her in the past. I even dreamed that we will be together forever and ever.
Edit: Me and her were connected on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram during a few years. And my favorite was on Twitter because she replied me in real-time with texts.
:heartpump: Dear Miley Cyrus, if you read this message in the future then I'm sorry about the wrong things I said about you, I cannot edit it anymore (locked) and forgive me, I love you :heartpump: .

Writing Dream Journal makes me more lucid dreamer, but not big yet.
Good news: My dream told me that I must change the place to live in order to have big lucid dreams again, it's a big hope :) :
I dreamed yesterday that the reason I cannot have big lucid dreams like a normal person is there are haunted things with me, maybe the place where I live is haunted. And my dream explained me that if I will change place to live in the future then I will be a big lucid dreamer again.
I cannot see ghosts in a haunted place, but I want to see them.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 am, edited 19 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 am

:geek: ... I see you updated ... as I was going to post batty last night...
mandadream3d wrote:On 4/11/2018: I lucid dreamed that I fly to the space at the speed of light, I wanted to reach God (the spirit). And I reached him.

Dee-Coded ... Info # (411) current time ... I went through space time (prayer way) and came into the true .... READ
mandadream3d wrote:
I know that Intel Core i7 is better than Intel Atom and in the future there will be more better than that. I dreamed about Intel Atom when I was very young because I was a fan.

... again... the Inn-Tell dream was another prophetic dream... about creation the 1st batty computer... called Adam (as inn Adam and Eve) as a '@-dumb' stage in life... 2 - a-Tom (Boy) stage... (as it could be either male or female) and falls into '-WAT2' ... as all matter is part of Gee ...

I think Wii have to build a better Inn-Tell Core, the i8 ( :eat: )
(as a #, I do hold both i800 address too... yahoo.com and gmail.com based on my dreams)

mandadream3d wrote:
You said that "God could be everyone at one time in one moment", that's obvious if God as spirit. But it's not possible if God as my soul, because I cannot feel what the others feel.

God as a soul is 'spirit' (Ge), but as a person, would be more like a light source... (-wat2) as one can host 'God' as one would know that such dreams were not lucid, but prophetic as the the Holy Ghost also is in play with you. But you would have known about the 'Abomination' to have the title 'God' as a man. As knowledge is intellectual property (iP) ... Gus Who Ink

mandadream3d wrote:The following is my quote, the readers think that it's the replier's quote, but it's mine:
mandadream3d wrote:─ 4/14/2018: 4 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I'm texting with the computer and the answers are images: I ask about my future (project). And with what girl will I be? Is she beautiful?

I must focus on my future project that I lucid dreamed in my Dream Journal. It was just a few days ago, I must do it according to my dreams, so it's time to say goodbye :wave: .
I will never be rich if I don't do the project, and I will never have the rich beautiful girlfriend if I don't do it, I must prove her that I'm a genius.

Goodbye :wave:

This dream should fall into prophetic dream as you seek 'Swifty' dream girl who already has things of this world, and you want to prove to her that you can be <= her like God. (As she probably already is up too speed on the 'record player' as she circles around) :dancing: such posts

One should understand that with a batty :computer: computer ... there is Batty amount of ifoe :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 am

Batman wrote:Dee-Coded ... Info # (411) current time ... I went through space time (prayer way) and came into the true .... READ

# (411)?

Batman wrote:I think Wii have to build a better Inn-Tell Core, the i8 ( :eat: )
(as a #, I do hold both i800 address too... yahoo.com and gmail.com based on my dreams)

Everything in my life is based on my dreams, for examples: My future projects, my future girlfriend, etc.

Batman wrote:... . But you would have known about the 'Abomination' to have the title 'God' as a man. As knowledge is intellectual property (iP) ... Gus Who Ink

I don't know the Abomination, because I currently cannot big lucid dream. I said: "My dream told me that I must change the place to live in order to have big lucid dreams again..." (It means that my current place where I live is haunted, I need a new place to live in the future to have big lucid dreams again like I was very young).

Batman wrote:This dream should fall into prophetic dream as you seek 'Swifty' dream girl who already has things of this world, and you want to prove to her that you can be <= her like God. (As she probably already is up too speed on the 'record player' as she circles around) :dancing: such posts

I'm not 100% sure who is the girl, maybe it's Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana from what I explained in my previous post (my last dream was: "Maybe I will be back to Miley Cyrus?").
In the past, I said to Miley Cyrus on Internet that I'm God who made the Universe and the space, then she spent her time drawing a photo of her about trying to fly to the space with spaceship, but she wrote "I don't want to fly to the space", she means she wants to stay on earth. ... We were very friends like that, I write her something then just a few hours later, she replied me on Instagram with photos by making me believe that these photos are really for me, and I've believed.
A funny day :lol: : I frequently posted photos for her with texts on G+, but one day I decided to completely delete all the texts, then make remain only photos. Then she wrote on Twitter: "Without texts is annoying..." . . . I'm 100% sure that it's for me. (Miley, if you read this in the future, then please :heartpump: ).
Last edited by manda3d on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:44 am

411- info... date of dream - current (year) period

... those that know scripture, should know the end time period falls around the ‘Abomination’ spoken in Daniel 12 .... which I stated took place (known as the Jerusalem synagogue attack) ... view blog link ... correct and up to date info about the coded ‘Abomination’ was mailed out yesterday and is on its way to the Supreme Court of the United States... in which Gus Who Ink... owns ‘rights too’ such property... and has forecasted the Earthquake spoken ... Ezekiel 38:18-20 ... as ‘the Big One’ :worry: (spiritually speaking it will shake the entire world) coming... within 45 days... (as I’ve been tracking EQ ... as these are Man-Made... and not ‘natural’ - as God is angry with ‘Man-kind’ (all those corrupt governments) ...

Here is the tracking # 7017 1450 0001 3018 4523 - as Certified Mail (usps.com) -

Yes - i too get prophetic dreams and I follow such bedrock ... :creeping: as a foundation that I travel... dreams

... and Yes, one day in the Future... I like to dance with my dream girl (swifty :dancing: ) but you should know that duty come B4 love innTee... (yeah :whistling: ... Jesus has to come into play, so he can dance with his bride)
Of coarse, I’d rather be young again and dance with her than my Re: ok I tired of so many woman wanting to just get married for the status of being the :lol: - Nun
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 am

You’ve updated after post... batty cent is half of :2cents: ... as every atom, starts out as ... dumb ... :whistling:
... as learning is part of life experience... to growth ...

... by the way, it’s common knowledge that light is made up of all ‘color light’ where bitch Black lacks any lite humor, so U need 2 flow with the yokes!

Swifty... Dream Girl ... Cat Woman ••• Yes Wii all know her...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:20 am

I'm doing the future projects (Job hunting) and it's for my future girlfriend then I reply you very rare, that's started when I say Goodbye :wave: .
I didn't made the following image, but I want to create a 3D Programming like that. ... I remember the day when my girlfriend Miley likes a 3D Nature like that on G+/Instagram:

Gus Who wrote:... and Yes, one day in the Future... I like to dance with my dream girl (swifty :dancing: ) but you should know that duty come B4 love innTee... (yeah :whistling: ... Jesus has to come into play, so he can dance with his bride)
Of coarse, I’d rather be young again and dance with her than my Re: ok I tired of so many woman wanting to just get married for the status of being the :lol: - Nun

Some people say that Jesus doesn't marry. And when I was a kid, I didn't know yet that I'm God, and I asked a question: "Is the God who made the Universe married?", ... I've always feel that I'm God (I didn't know yet I'm God) but I thought that everyone else feel the same thing that I feel (the universe is my big lucid dream), but when I grew up, I realize that no one else can feel what I feel. ... And today, I realize that everyone wants to be married :dancing: , even God.

Batman wrote:You’ve updated after post... batty cent is half of :2cents: ... as every atom, starts out as ... dumb ... :whistling:
... as learning is part of life experience... to growth ...

Example 1: When I was a kid, I liked the old programming called BASIC, I liked it so much. When I grew up, I like the advanced C++.
Example 2: When I was more younger, I had a Laptop Dual Core. And now, I have a Laptop Core i5 - NVIDIA GeForce 840M. ... And I don't want to switch back to the old anymore.
I remember the very old computer when I was a kid, the screen was Black and White (Monochrome Images). I liked it, but now I don't even want to think about it anymore.

Batman wrote:... by the way, it’s common knowledge that light is made up of all ‘color light’ where bitch Black lacks any lite humor, so U need 2 flow with the yokes!

There are invisible spectrums to human eyes (invisible wave lengths). ... In general, there are 3 colors Red, Green and Blue, such as Red+Green=Yellow, ...

Batman wrote:Swifty... Dream Girl ... Cat Woman ••• Yes Wii all know her...

Almost everyone knows my girlfriend, I mean: "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus" is famous. ... So I hope everyone will see me when I become a famous because of the famous girl.
Last edited by manda3d on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:22 pm

:wave: ... goodbye ... HELLO ... is a perspective of time

God is self employed at the state of being God... GE=~wat2 (God as power source - would be a form of currently)

God was most likely married at one time ... and clearly wants such 'soul mate' relationship... (as such dream language is customed to the such person / love ) if one clearly understood 'Love' ... as there is going to be 'different perspectives' ...

Bat :computer: I recall the writ inn - black and white ••• [as everything needed to be coded in] ... though these days AI are what everyone has to deal with... as batty computers go more to being :neer: Batman, and working out of a cave.

... there is also batty sight :infinity:

... well I am still chasing Cat Woman, as there is something AT ... bAT - cAT - dAT is their (maybe a meal .. eAT) and being fAT! :toothless:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Also you would move at least a million light years closer to being one with God, if you recognized the Abomination date that I stated above, that way you could possibly save people lives... as God can see that ...target date in which Israel / Jerusalem is being surrounded... you know what was written ...

and ... as too a “Dream project” ... and building :computer: (well like :apple: C ... I built the one out of my childhood home garage in Santa Clara (that is right next to Cupertino for the record) though since I used all used parts ... even had to sow things together using old holy stained underwear... for inside ... as I did not even want my mother to see in her old age ... as it was at a period of time when I was going batty (around 97/or was that 79 as that was the year I was in the dream (around 18 to 23 years old) ... well it was a ‘1-duh-boy computer’ toddler size in the dream (1 year old ..) as I was trying to get a girlfriend to help ... as Dream time is not the same as reality time...

Well I had to put that dream ‘Boy Wonder’ project on hold due to the injustice of ... insanity (Ge=~wat2) and trying to explain Time travel ... batty stuff ... :neer: or 7 billion light years
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:30 am

You said that God is self employed:
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana worked at Walt Disney before, then she earned much money to become rich. And I hope same for me, I will search a better job and then I will go to find my girlfriend Miley. ... I want to be a self-employed.
My very future project is to build a computer 10000 times more powerful than the current computers, and I must create something like Windows, because the computer has a completely new system that doesn’t support Windows. And I like something like Windows that have transparent glass titles where the "Minimum, Maximum and Close" buttons are shining transparent glass, I lucid dreamed about that a few months ago.
The purpose of the 10000 times more powerful computer is to create extremely beautiful games because I love realistic games so much, just like in Lucid Dreams.
1998: Windows 95 ─ My computer 90 MHz = 0.09 GHz
2018: ............... ─ My computer 2.6 GHz x 4 = 10.4 GHz (It’s 115 times more powerful than in 1998)
I just dreamed that my current computer has Windows 95. But what does that dream mean? The answer is my current computer is the old computer 0.09 GHz, and in the future I will have a computer 100 times more powerful 10.4 GHz x 100 = 1040 GHz, and etc. My dream itself who explained that, a hope :) .

Making money with direct magic smells bad:
A life based on dreams is a magic but indirect magic because dreams are magic, so if money is made with that life then that doesn’t smell bad. Suppose that I make money with direct magic then I suddenly become rich and then people ask how did I become rich? What did I do? What experiences? ... Just magic! ... But that doesn’t mean that magic is bad, magic is awesome for fun things or play things. For example 10 days ago, the Intel Atom dream is based on magic dreams, so it’s a magic in the reality.

The abomination:
I didn’t dream about abomination. I wait the day less than June 1, 2018 according to you. Your dreams had relation with my dreams, for example the equation after my Intel Atom dream. ... I think with my current state; I cannot save people. As I said before about magic, I cannot become suddenly famous or powerful.

I have to say a reason I say goodbye :wave: :
Even if I say goodbye, I will show this forum topic to my future girlfriend Miley Cyrus in the future, because there is a proof that I'm God who made the universe. Anyway, I’m sure that Miley Cyrus will dream that she is with God when I will be with her.
You said about building Computer like Apple Computer, so you know programming. There is a forum where I spend my time to do 3D Programming, my aim is to make a 3D like the image I posted previously. Here is the link where my username is mandaxyz: https://forum.unity.com/threads/solved-find-a-game-object-and-how-to-move-it.528750/
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

mandadream3d wrote:You said that God is self employed:
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana worked at Walt Disney before, then she earned much money to become rich. And I hope same for me, I will search a better job and then I will go to find my girlfriend Miley. ... I want to be a self-employed.
My very future project is to build a computer 10000 times more powerful than the current computers, and I must create something like Windows, because the computer has a completely new system that doesn’t support Windows. And I like something like Windows that have transparent glass titles where the "Minimum, Maximum and Close" buttons are shining transparent glass, I lucid dreamed about that a few months ago.
The purpose of the 10000 times more powerful computer is to create extremely beautiful games because I love realistic games so much, just like in Lucid Dreams.
1998: Windows 95 ─ My computer 90 MHz = 0.09 GHz
2018: ............... ─ My computer 2.6 GHz x 4 = 10.4 GHz (It’s 115 times more powerful than in 1998)
I just dreamed that my current computer has Windows 95. But what does that dream mean? The answer is my current computer is the old computer 0.09 GHz, and in the future I will have a computer 100 times more powerful 10.4 GHz x 100 = 1040 GHz, and etc. My dream itself who explained that, a hope :) .
God as man, is like a computer that is linked to such God source of power and knowledge (Ge) ... Apple :apple: (such is the fruit... as a Teacher of good and evil) as such falls into the operating system class ... Though the currency is a cent (batty = ~) ... either it makes cents :2cents: or not...

mandadream3d wrote:Making money with direct magic smells bad:
A life based on dreams is a magic but indirect magic because dreams are magic, so if money is made with that life then that doesn’t smell bad. Suppose that I make money with direct magic then I suddenly become rich and then people ask how did I become rich? What did I do? What experiences? ... Just magic! ... But that doesn’t mean that magic is bad, magic is awesome for fun things or play things. For example 10 days ago, the Intel Atom dream is based on magic dreams, so it’s a magic in the reality.
it is not called "magic" and should falls into mystic, as magic leans towards man way of thinking, where mystic leads to the Spirit way... as smell goes to taste :eat: ... as I state, I do things as a "prophetic dreamer" ... though this does fall into a "seers eye" area. ... and a Good woman knows such cents.

mandadream3d wrote:The abomination:
I didn’t dream about abomination. I wait the day less than June 1, 2018 according to you. Your dreams had relation with my dreams, for example the equation after my Intel Atom dream. ... I think with my current state; I cannot save people. As I said before about magic, I cannot become suddenly famous or powerful.
... the "Abomination" date in thy blog (posted above)... date is Nov. 18, 2014 happen at 7:00 AM (though I heard about the night before) so Yes... Ge=~wat2 (as Ge is Daniel 12 and it goes too 1290 code (that is "ballpark lingo" to 3 - 3&1/2 years" like in May B 31) as a time period goes, to such ... "desolation" (war zone) ...
It's a pretty simple code, so if you can count you would see, that it falls on that 3&1/2 time line that spoken several ways... as a 45 days (period follows) ... as this all goes to ballpark lingo... (Spiritually speaking)

mandadream3d wrote:
I have to say a reason I say goodbye :wave: :
Even if I say goodbye, I will show this forum topic to my future girlfriend Miley Cyrus in the future, because there is a proof that I'm God who made the universe. Anyway, I’m sure that Miley Cyrus will dream that she is with God when I will be with her.
You said about building Computer like Apple Computer, so you know programming. There is a forum where I spend my time to do 3D Programming, my aim is to make a 3D like the image I posted previously. Here is the link where my username is mandaxyz: https://forum.unity.com/threads/solved-find-a-game-object-and-how-to-move-it.528750/

yeah. (I know).. when I went to High School, the Computer Science Teacher was coded inn to going "Crazy George" (look him up in the web) and started beating his drum at Earthquakes Games... as Game Objective & Move it ... as cube to circle go... to Pink Fleud's square cover of "Time" that went too a round record with a looney black hole inn it that sent out Thunder before the Lightning ... (as base goes to Home run) That's "if" you want to Swift inn the seat of "God" (as God's dream woman should sit on Ge (God) lap-Top... like a calendar girl and that date with such "destiny" (woman) in a boys mind... ) and run with Miley around wat2...

as goodbye/hello is aloha in Paradise
:neer: batty out...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed May 02, 2018 2:19 am

I switched to Unreal Engine wich is also free because it's extremely powerful, and here is an image that I made with Unreal Engine, the letter M from my name is a proof that I really made it:

I created myself:

I said that I live forever and ever, in the future there will be a period of time that I don't feel my existence just like my body before the age of 5, for example skip the years between 2045 and 2200 (just example), and then continue my life after that, and so on. It means that my body be will automatically controlled, and when it's done I continue to control my body and to feel the happiness :) ... And same thing for you Miley Cyrus if you read this in the future.
Batman wrote:as goodbye/hello is aloha in Paradise
And for example skip the years between 100,000,000 and 100,000,000,000 (just example, but it maybe other) then after that continue my life in Paradise.
Last edited by manda3d on Sun May 06, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 03, 2018 9:44 am

... well I (God) am sticking with my Isreal Engine witch ... as she is wise... coded as (Israel) and is more like # 2 (pencil inn) to my Ink at 5 inn the Time .... Line ... hear ... (Genesis - 5th day - C) and a Jewel in the making (Jew for short)

...as "i" (the all seeing eye/ God... that does not change) and created "me" in Time ... sow.. I'm inn Time.

.... as you might recall on the 6th day... The i(God) in Wii said,
“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness..." (as at-dumb stage in development- single) as Father to Son... after creating the world and creatures ... as on day 5 ... like now C

i God wrote: Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures too C (sea)
from his i-cloud :apple:

... Mosses ... :creeping: 4D years
Einstein (Small e inn e=mc2)
Gates ... (That is why you need a Window- C-inn)
Jobs ... (work.. Work... WORK) :apple:

i - im - me ... My Time! ( :computer: Machine :neer: )
:geek: i call this thy "im ... a ...G... i - nation" (as i-nn bee :neer: (God) king of Jewels... my honey :heartpump: )

:? ... But WAT about Swifty :dancing: dance as miles can be too long... as I travel through time... :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Fri May 11, 2018 3:14 am

Gus Who wrote:
i God wrote:Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures too C (sea)
Yes I created everything, I said before that all the past in the universe was created when I was 5 years old, including my body and I didn't feel my existence before that age.
Last edited by manda3d on Fri May 18, 2018 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri May 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Well if you want to be God in the future, you have to do something about the present ... as Isreal got itself into another conflict/war ... i tell them to get out of the war zone by the 31st...

So as God... What do you think about the new "Trump Coin in Isreal" as I just saw it...

""President Trump is starting a prophetic process by moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem. Just like King Cyrus 2,500 years ago said: ‘he charged me to build a house in Jerusalem’, here again, President Trump is building a house in Jerusalem," the organization said in a statement... ?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Sat May 12, 2018 2:23 am

Yesterday, Trump have made prophetic things.
70th anniversary of Israel independence, following decision to move US embassy to Jerusalem

51% of the Jews in Israel waits for the Messiah. ... Leading Israeli Rabbi Says the Arrival of the Messiah is Imminent.
Example of real happened things: When Jesus was born, then there are natural celestial phenomenon in the sky, a bright star, and the Wise Men believed that the Son of God is there.
I want to say that prophetic things on earth really happen, and I hope same thing for the Jews waiting for the Messiah, but who? Is that me? Unbelievable, because I must be very powerful to do a such thing.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon May 21, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

The Coin

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 pm

mandadream3d wrote:Yesterday, Trump have made prophetic things.
70th anniversary of Israel independence, following decision to move US embassy to Jerusalem

51% of the Jews in Israel waits for the Messiah. ... Leading Israeli Rabbi Says the Arrival of the Messiah is Imminent.
Example of real happened things: When Jesus was born, then there are natural celestial phenomenon in the sky, a bright star, and the Wise Men believed that the Son of God is there.
I want to say that prophetic things on earth really happen, and I hope same thing for the Jews waiting for the Messiah, but who? Is that me? Unbelievable, because I must be very powerful to do a such thing.

But if you are that Messiah, would you not see that with this coin from a different realm, and that you are not the “God” of such Israelis? As it is not your Picture, or even an image that you would take as a true leader. As I (God) would be a jealous God, and would not agree to such a Character, and hop on the Donkey (or the cart, as Muller and his team have determine if Russia did not help him win the election as destiny will dictate :computer: ) as even Trumps words before the election stated such ... with Russia.

Clearly Russia was a factor in the Read October election (story line... playing out - as most Russians want to defect to America )

... And by “building such a house” (this coin) that Wii (as thy God)considered the “Temple built”... as in 70 AD - 70 years or as Wii said seventy sevens time... as @ one point enough is enough.. and things must come to an End!

...As they sin against me, how often must I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus answered, “I say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times. (As NOW is that Time)... as this is the mystery hidden in the number “seventy times seven”.

Daniel‬ ‭9:21-27‬ ‭KJV wrote:
“Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

‭‭
Thing to know...

Israel was given 70 years in Babylonian captivity and 70 years from the time that Jesus was born to the time when its temple was destroyed, and now 70 years to turn to Who (God or Trump)
-Sign of the Time-

... “Trump makes Israel Great Again”

I will make IS REAL!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Fri May 18, 2018 1:18 am

The things that are 100% true are:
- I created the universe when I was 5 years old, and I didn’t feel my existence before that age.
- I must go to the heaven, I will never go to the hell of fire because I don’t support having painful things because I feel 1000 times the pain and because I created the universe. Also will the God who created the universe go to the hell which is made by God myself?

Waiting for the second coming of Jesus

Water vs fire on earth in other dimension after death:
When someone is dead then his/her soul will leave his/her body and this soul has another different face by forgetting the old body.

After death, fewer of the people will stay on earth's surface in other dimension by fishing on water and wait the coming of Jesus, ... (Jesus likes fishes)
I thought that Jesus will come after a million years but he will come very soon according to my dream. That’s a proof that I will go to the heaven because people who will go to the hell don’t have a such dream. But the big question is a good person born in 1753 and who died after 65 years, then his/her soul leaves the body and waits Jesus during more than 200 years, that’s the problem because it’s a very long time, but he/she doesn’t feel his/her existence during that very long time, just feeling the existence during a very short period of time, because the place where he/she is, is not a heaven and God doesn’t want to torture them so they don’t feel such existence before the coming of Jesus.

After death, most of the people go down to the bottom of the earth to the hell of fire, that’s possible because it’s another dimension
It’s not possible that Jesus will save these people to the heaven because Jesus will not go to the hell to save these people.

Gus Who wrote:But if you are that Messiah, ...

My theory is there may be many Christs on other billion planets but there is only one God who created the universe
There are billion other planets in the universe.
Suppose there is only one Christ in the entire universe and he was and will be on earth only to save people, then the people on other planets will not be saved.
But an exceptional thing is the God who created the universe is only one who is me.
Did Jesus Christ created the universe and didn’t I created the universe? But my supposition is there are many Christs on other planets then how is possible that all these Christs created the same universe? There should be one creator of the universe who is me.

The conclusion is I'm not Jesus Christ (edit: This title is wrong because I dreamed that someone called me Christ)
I finally realize that I'm one the the people who are waiting for the second coming of Jesus. But before, I thought that I was Jesus so I had a very sad life because I cannot save myself to the heaven.
I said that I didn't feel my existence before the age of 5 years old, and I'm sure that I will not feel my existence in a very old age because it will be a very pain to be an old person and I cannot support that, it's like in a prison because sitting without doing anything.
But Jesus will come very soon according to my dream, I wish it's tomorrow or after one year or after a couple years because I want to go to the heaven.
Last edited by manda3d on Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 am

mandadream3d wrote:
The conclusion is I'm not Jesus Christ
I finally realize that I'm one the the people who are waiting for the second coming of Jesus. But before, I thought that I was Jesus so I had a very sad life because I cannot save myself to the paradise.
I said that I didn't feel my existence before the age of 5 years old, and I'm sure that I will not feel my existence in a very old age because it will be a very pain to be an old person and I cannot support that, it's like in a prison because sitting without doing anything.
But Jesus will come very soon according to my dream, I wish it's tomorrow or after one year or after a couple years because I want to go to the paradise.

Poor Conclusion, as a Christian one should be taught ... (after 5 years old) ... that Christ is each Christian as a :idea:
Therefore in that, one is in faith with God. As in Faith - you would know where your standing with all Christians/ religious people etc... of coarse soon after Jesus takes reign - such paradise is when peace on a new earth comes... as the Holy Spirit (spirituality) will shape such new world Order. As prophecy goes to Jesus is coming ... Well there is enough written - stay out of war zone... understand who is actually telling the “Truth” as leaders will be subject to thy “under oath” clause (Universal :2cents: )

...as Wii grow in FAITH.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby manda3d » Mon May 21, 2018 1:06 am

Someone called me Christ in my dream because I thought before I was not Christ
My Jesus = my friend:
Since I'm Jesus Christ, my Jesus is my boss or my bank with which I borrowed money, or even my girlfriend is my Jesus in female form, I mean Miley Cyrus. I said these because it's so sad not to have a Jesus because I'm Jesus myself.
Heaven = magical world:
The heaven really exists as I said previously about "People who are waiting for the second coming of Jesus", and when Jesus comes, they will go to the real heaven.
How is possible I will go to save the people in the world after death? I think when I will be in the heaven then I will save them, that's sure because the heaven is an amazing magical world.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed May 23, 2018 4:41 am

... on again, off again... Christian (wrong again)
As If you receive the gift of prophecy ... you have to learn how to use and harness such for such universal good .. you know superhero stuff ... like try to save lives, Instead of picking up a girl friend ... as miles go.. :creeping: on and on

As such work should come before personal ... swifty :dancing: (well- e ergo everyone has writs to believe inn)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 am

Batman wrote:... on again, off again... Christian (wrong again)
I was just wrong during only ONE day because I think there are many other Christs on other planets and that the probability that Jesus Christ is not me is possible, but my dream told me that I'm Christ. ... The God who created the universe must be more powerful, the most powerful Christ in the universe as there are other Christs in other planets.

Batman wrote:.. you know superhero stuff ... like try to save lives, Instead of picking up a girl friend ...
The aim of Jesus when he was born 2000 years ago is to save lives. But my aim is different, for example my aim is to live just like in heaven but I'm not yet in heaven, as Jesus himself is going to heaven, his superhero stuff is done 2000 years ago. So, I can pickup a girlfriend because even in the heaven there are weddings.

Batman wrote:As such work should come before personal ... swifty :dancing: (well- e ergo everyone has writs to believe inn)
I must work to become rich and when I become rich: I can make world tour, I can buy beautiful houses and beautiful cars like Porsche and Lamborghini (I hate bus), I can buy PS4 and play the games I like. ... It's fun to be with my girlfriend in the beautiful houses and the beautiful cars, for example: "Hey Miley Cyrus, look at that! How do you think?", I like the words "Look at that" so much, and that's good if the thing I show is perfect. I'm wondering people hating showing their perfect things. Why don't show them to the world? ... If you do that, people will love you, and you may have opportunities. ... My dreams taught me that.
Last edited by manda3d on Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 24, 2018 1:46 am

mandadream3d wrote:I was just wrong during only ONE day because I think there are many other Christs on other planets and that the probability that Jesus Christ is not me is possible, but my dream told me that I'm Christ. ... The God who created the universe must be more powerful, the most powerful Christ in the universe as there are other Christs in other planets.
Like most people, you’re wrong again... as more than ONE day- as Christ is a part of all Christians as a part of “FAITH” as it goes to ‘the Holy Ghost’ (a Christian body as a whole ... universe)

mandadream3d wrote:The aim of Jesus when he was born 2000 years ago is to save lives. But my aim is different, for example my aim is to live just like in heaven but I'm not yet in heaven, as Jesus himself is going to heaven, his superhero stuff is done 2000 years ago. So, I can pickup a girlfriend because even in the heaven there are weddings.
... Jesus was sent in to this world to shine such light ... showing that such being became Man... also knowing in the future he will return... and everyone will see him for who he becomes - the “ONE” a ‘Bridegroom’ / Prince of Peace ... looking for a “Bride/ or Brides” as a girlfriend or girlfriends go... to ‘Angels / Saints’ Heaven ... like King Solomon who had such wisdom, but yet such a man ... well Jesus was greater than such King as ‘Lord’ ... this goes to title and authority... as such was more like a “working environment“ where such is married to the job... and Heaven is the Kingdom.

mandadream3d wrote:
I must work to become rich and when I become rich: I can make world tour, I can buy beautiful houses and beautiful cars like Porsche and Lamborghini (I hate bus), I can buy PS4 and play the games I like. ... It's fun to be with my girlfriend in the beautiful houses and the beautiful cars, for example: "Hey Miley Cyrus, look at that! How do you think?", I like the words "Look at that" so much, and that's good if the thing I show is perfect. I'm wondering people hating showing their perfect things. Why don't show them to the world? ... If you do that, people will love you, and you may have opportunities. ... My dreams taught me that.
... yes in this world one can do such as you say... but such also carries with it weight of this world.. I’d rather swiftly :dancing: Dance the Dance or play ball on an even playing field... as in ‘love’ many poor people found such love in one another, such as in heaven... Remember the saying, it is so hard for a rich person to enter the kingdom of heaven.. :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Im God who made the universe

Postby manda3d » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm

This is the Page 2 of the Part 1
2000 years to people is 2 days to God
MarieVek wrote:Youre just being silly now. God is not bound by time and space, he exists outside of it. Dont forget that in the Bible it tells us that a thousand years to us, is one day to God. God made the universe, he has simply chosen not to reveal what took place before it. Isnt Einsteins theory supposed to back up the Bible?
The universe is inside my brain, it's like my lucid dream, but in the future I can travel to other universe too. But how about the brains' dreams of other people? It's like when you dream then you are always the main character, but here I'm the main character and you are all inside God's brain.

Jesus was born about 2000 years ago, just 18 years of difference (18 = 36 / 2). But 2000 = 2 x 1000, then how is possible that I was born 2 days later to God after Jesus was born? And the universal base is binary with 2 digits.

My Date of birth is: Dec 14, 1988
manda3d in Part 2 wrote:MyBirthYear = 1988.9 because: I was born in Dec 1988 which is (1988 + 12.0/12.0 = 1988 + 0.999 ≈ 1988 + 0.9 = 1988.9)

666 = II (Base 36) and in roman numeral, II = 2:
Dec 25 ─ Dec 14 = 11 days (My birthday is 11 days before Christmas)
2000 ─ 1988.9 = 11.1 ≈ 11 (I was born 11 years before the year 2000)
manda3d in Part 2 in a spoiler wrote:Area of ▲: 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 35 + 36 = 666, where 36 is Three Six
. . . . . .

666 = 18 * 36 + 18 = 18 * 36^1 + 18 * 36^0 = II (Base 36) because 0 → 0, 1 → 1, ..., 9 → 9, 10 → A, 11 → B, ..., 17 → H, 18 → I
In base 36, the digits are: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, these are exactly 36 because 10 + 26 = 36

The Einstein's formula is E=mc² where 2 is the universal base. Here is its magical interpretation in my thread Part 2: Click here

manda3d wrote:Image
Faith can move mountains
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Next

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs