Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dreaming with jesus

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

dreaming with jesus

Postby karson » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:19 am

august 27 , i think 27.
i and jesus were walking thru to the sea. in the shore i found that
there's a copper standing vertically, so we stop while jesus keep staring straight to the sea and smilliing because of me because im so surprise why and how happen to the copper. i want to go in the sea but there's a plenty of copper standing vertically.

september

i dream about magic, finally i learn how to make magic but its only a dream so sad.
i dream that now i can bind the spoon thru my mind im having having magic in front the people..
and i also dream that i can bite the coin and it was cut into half so impossible because the coin just like a biscuit and half of the coin in my mouth i spit it on the second half in my hand then taran!! back to normal..

if found bad english on me please forgive me.
if you dont understand my english then i can make a picture on it..
please if you want to correct my englsih then it would be great so that i know how to speak in english fluently.
BTW> karson12 here ...SORRY BAD ENGLSIH.. :crying:
karson12 here >>i hope u have an idea to my dream
karson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dreaming with jesus... 10-4

Postby Batman » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:02 am

I understand car-son ... You get to chew :eat: on half of the coin :2cents: as your driving to n the right direction to the...
C .. sea... SEE :geek: ... coppers (Pennie) hear

As you need these copper rods for grounding rods to get the WAT :idea: (English ball)

So to correct your English, when using a name... it is common and Respectful to capitalize the first Letter and put in practice this way as correct ... Jesus and I... :creeping: walking

instead of your 1/2 perspective that is poor site of ... "I and jesus walking"... :creeping: to this C (if you get this ยข) of two or too
MAY DAY!... people need to get out of the war zone in Jerusalem area (Abomination code) by the 31st
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: dreaming with jesus

Postby Vanilla.Emmaxx » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 am

(You're English is fairly understandable, it's fine)

I'm no professional but I personally think that a dream about Jesus (or any other religious figure) is said religious figure trying to tell you something. If you're non-religious then maybe you were thinking or considering becoming religious, maybe even unconsciously? I don't know, as I said, this is my personal interpretation. xx
Vanilla.Emmaxx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

dreaming with jesus

Postby RimmaUnsaf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 am

IT would help if you would post the number of the chapter along with the numbers for the verses. Which chapter in Matthew is this supposed to be from? Was Jesus tribal? No. Dont be ridiculous.
RimmaUnsaf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

The first is your discord with authority, which separates you from what is potentially good and true within self.

In the second, a coin is a biscuit. You bite it, then it goes back together. This image is about problem solving. Your ways of thinking and understanding a challenge. This is an allopathic, hyper-logical and linear deductive approach. Nothing of intuition or feelings, nothing from within. All mechanical. You make yourself into a machine to comprehend and to solve problems. That cannot work!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

The first is your discord with authority, which separates you from what is potentially good and true within self.

In the second, a coin is a biscuit. You bite it, then it goes back together. This image is about problem solving. Your ways of thinking and understanding a challenge. This is an allopathic, hyper-logical and linear deductive approach. Nothing of intuition or feelings, nothing from within. All mechanical. You make yourself into a machine to comprehend and to solve problems. That cannot work!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs