Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black riders on black horses

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Black riders on black horses

Postby NHoffy80 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:33 am

I was in a factory where people were being put through these incubator looking thing and being changed. Me and my husband managed to escape and chasing us were black riders on black horses. We got away and came to this warehouse, I opened the big doors and inside were all these people. Gang members, broken people and sick people. We asked to see someone I can’t remember who he was. We walked towards these other doors and my husband went through with these men and I somehow got left behind. But I knew that he was going to be okay. I felt God put on my heart to pray for these people, I sat next to a lady who had some kind of sickness where her foot was deformed. I asked HD she would like to me healed and she said yes.... I started praying for her and she was healed (I saw her toes growing back to normal) she was so excited and I said that was Jesus and asked who else would like to be healed a lady who’s top half of her body was separated from the bottom half said he would like healing (in my mind when I saw her I was like wow wasn’t sure if I could) then she said I only really need prayer that I don’t get sick otherwise they won’t operate on me. So I prayed hat over her. Then stood up to look for other people, I walk out side and there was a field full on men just walking around I asked if anyone would like prayer..... Then God put it on my heart that someone had a problem with their knee, no one answered so I walked around and saw an Arab man and asked if he had problems with his knee, he said yes. I asked if it was the right knee he replied yes and I said it makes a popping sound when you walk ? he said yes. I asked if I could pray for him and he was hesitant, I said look I won’t touch you I’ll have my hands placed on your pants and pray for you (I knew for some reason in his culture woman weren’t allowed to touch men) I Asked him what his name was (but can’t remember his name but remember it was a lovely Arab name) I started praying and saying his name and praying for his leg to be healed it didn’t happen straight away as it did with the first woman I prayed for but it was getting better then I asked if he worshiped other Gods. (Can’t remember what happened next but remember being back in the warehouse) my husband came walking through the doors with the men that took him through and he had two bus tickets in his hand and a heap of lotto tickets. People were giving him their tickets and saying you can take mine, one man said “look I’ve had mine for 5 years and it’s no use to me I would like to give it to you and handed it to my husband.
NHoffy80
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black riders on black horses

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:58 pm

A desire for power. Come to no effect in marriage.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby NHoffy80 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 am

What? No idea.
NHoffy80
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 pm

80 can't think, won't think. Too busy manipulating people close to her.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 pm

wonderful dream! Hallelujah!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs