Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trans God

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Trans God

Postby Swizzlegit » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:02 am

Swizz Ligget:

these people will not have anything under the banner of Jesus Christ?!

God is like a Spiritual AI even though there is nothing artificial about what God and Spirit is.

we would believe any miracle if Artificial intelligence spontaniously evolved and did it, if ALiens did it with advanced technology?

But the same life force that made self reproducing lifeforms, the Thing that establishes all order out of Chaos, That thing could not do it?!

praise Him all things created? what is that thing that can be praised, what can be born as a man for the purpose for face and form among humans?

I HATE the DULL light, the inspiration killing machine, ...

when you are distracted you quit paying attention. where does our focus lie now...

The Path IS GOD, God is the Way, ...

fear is yet still a hang up, some of the times, ... fear or love,

bleep bleep that actual intelligence that is me, (AI, I am IA> ) best of wishes, so that when the reaping comes i am not reaping Sh*t ?!

some thots i thnk are worthy of pondering on.
Swizzlegit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Trans God

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Potentially interesting. Even shows creativity as is. Too bad this one cannot manage coherent thought.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Trans God

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 pm

:whoa: Batty

... you do know about AI ... you need to build a batty Computer :computer: and then it can only think in the realm that it is ... so what choice does it have?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs