Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am

Goldmoon wrote:
Your focus is tunneled on the bad. The world was ending for the past 5,000 years and apparently is still ending...lol These times are no different than the times when Hitler came into power - when religious persecution was going on in england, when the crusades happened....when Joan of Arc was hanged for witchcraft because she said god gave her the information she used to help win the war.... everyone has been 'warned' since the beginning of time. This is nothing new or different - people just want these times to be more special because they are living in them.
My focus is to the now, and on reality. As prophecies and such signs, symbols and codes play out that high school kids could follow a couple signs that have already played out and were foretold to watch for.
I know what you show here. Do I know what your daily routine is? no, and it doesn't matter because that isn't being made public. Do I know your deepest secrets or what kind of man you are to your family? No, and again that has no bearing on what you are putting out on a public forum and 'discussing.' I know what you think you are doing is 'saving' people, I know you think you are doing god's bidding... that is all that matters at the moment because that is the whole discussion here. I know what you believe in regards to this stuff - and its the same as the people who crucified jesus, its the same as those who hung Joan of arc for being a witch after she won the war - its the same as the crusaders who went out an annihilated anyone who didn't believe as they did.... just because you change the wording does not mean the motivation is not the same. Hitler thought he was god's chosen one too.
Those that can read can jump beyond the stage of denial that you seem to be in, well then be able to perceive the things that are being played out ... as the media will pick up on it. As others at a dingbat level can see how things are playing out now. As numbers are out as something to look forward too, as a positive sign and not a negative sign.

The problem with truth and justice is that the universal law is - there is balance, and that is not always just or true to everyone all the time. I refuse to sit on a jury and decide the fate of someone because I can't possibly know what the 'truth' is about what transpired to put them on trial. It is not my place to judge the fate of another when I have no clue what happened in 'truth'. It is not just to punish innocent men because the so called evidence is stacked against them - and mind you many innocent men are convicted based on 'truth'- just as many as guilty men go unpunished based on 'truth'.

Its all in what you can get someone to believe - the court system does not have justice - only false security.
In this day and age, people can't see "Truth" such as Ferguson... or any "Hot topic"

... So what you say like a "cane" to injustice when people die?... As the bible wrote - Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Should not everyone not have the same rights and protections? Clearly as someone that has vision, I feel it is a responsibility to point out the problem that is going to arise... Like so many others are doing. It's called a dingbat bell here for dimwits to see. As this is two different cultures and I am stating that looking the other way when people die is wrong.

Not exactly - no one that I know of in native american mythology or history has claimed to have spoken to god - or the great spirit directly - except for those that were converted to christianity.
No HOLY person that was shown the future? ... Everyone, can see that you are saying yes later on here... to what I claim as the same "seer" level ... "psychic ability" ...

You must understand there was no true translation for god in the native american language - no word for angels and the like. The true translation of Wakan Tanka - is the Great Mystery. It was not accepted that anyone could know what the great mystery had in mind. If there were things left unanswered it would be said 'that is up to the great mytery.' In other words - one cannot know the answer to that question. one cannot know, or one chooses not to believe is a big difference in faith

Now - in some regards yes, people of the culture across the board paid attention to dreams, the medicine men were not priests, they were not the one's that called religious meetings to give talks to the masses as we know it to be. They were the healers of the sick, the one's who helped with psychological problems and they often listened to their dreams and told the stories that we now deem mythology. But all people of the tribes no matter who they were - men, women, elder, child - they all dreamed and told their important dreams to the elders and others - they shared in the counsel of such things and everyone had input on what it really meant and what they should do. Low and behold if there was a split - and the chief of a tribe thought it was one way - and another man thought it should be another way - and the tribe was truly split in half - they branched off and each went their own way - staying allied with each other for they were family, but everyone could do what they deemed to be in their own best interest. - Which is why the beliefs varied from tribe to tribe, even though the 'nations' bound them. For instance The Sioux - possibly the most well known 'tribe' is actually compromised of thousands of individual tribes and belief systems - the Dakota, Lakota and Nakota - a few of those tribes - the most well known of these times - but those three are not interchangeable when it comes to spiritual beliefs and practices - they all had their own variation of the way they thought they should live.
I am not a priest.. I am just a "guy" that with a "Christian background" and the "Spirit - which is kind of like Casper the Friendly Ghost" ... though I see other Ghosts in dreams ...
Often the medicine men would be available to multiple tribes within a nation - as they were few and far between, not many would take the calling of the medicine man. He did not decide or dictate to the people how they should practice their own spiritual path. If asked he advised on occasion but no - he didn't 'talk' directly to the great spirit. Wakan Tanka would reveal things in dreams - visions and other things.
yes there are people that are healers in Christianity - like prophetic dreamers - some are better than others
This is why it frustrates me that you are so flippant about other cultures and ideas. To talk as if you know anything - and then you wont' even take a moment to become educated enough to speak intelligently about the subject. Its not just a simple yes and no answer - as there were over 100,000 tribes at the point the white settlers came in and started trying to convert and take over - and each tribe had a different opinion on the white settlers and whether they should be peaceful or not. We are down to less than 5,000 tribes in the United states and way less true full blooded natives- christianity and the white man's way caused a genocide that goes beyond anything we have ever seen in the world to date. And though there are fewer traditional natives than any other culture left in the world - their spiritual beliefs have survived through time and hell. Cripes - when I meet native americans - and ask them about their culture - they tell me 'I don't know' - and they ask ME about their history and to teach them how to do the things of the old ways. 9 out of 10 Natives of today don't even know what tribe they belong to - just that they have native blood in them.
Well, are Wii drawing from the Pool of Blood or Pool of Water, as in the Christian ways, Jesus turn the "Water" into wine as his first act... So this is not about "Blood" that one come from ... it is about light (which is spirit) ... as that goes to "ARITHMETIC" (which is intellect) ... and I believe "Indians" believe in us (humans) as souls. So we should agree to this as a dingbat way... Souls are dingbats, and Dimwits don't agree that we are ghosts...

Can you follow me on this basic concept, because Charlie Brown is having a hard time kicking a football, let alone turning water into wine

Christianity - religious ideals, and people like you - did that to them.
no, it was not drinking wine that they were suppose to teach Indians to get into the spirit. But as I say there are good and bad Christian.. and people are saying I am not acting Christian... So your saying that Christianity forces people to be Christian ??? When I am saying their is a choice.
No - my path was never meant to follow the christian ways - it was never in my 'stars' to do so. From the time I can recall first seeing a cowboy and indian movie in black and white - at the age of 4-5 I was cheering for the indians to win and I cried when they didn't. I used to carry the same anger that many natives of today still carry about the unjust and untruthful way they were treated. In the end I realize I can't change history - but I can change the future. - I will not ever follow the path of christianity - it kills and creates more chaos and harm than it helps. when two cultures get into a war, it never ends well. I am pretty sure that most Indians today would rather live in a house with running hot and cold water ..., than a TP and going crap in the woods. Again... that was how long ago.. Plus I was in Indian Guides and Boy Scouts - I saw kids as kids - players as players. I am not bias against believers in souls and free will as to .02¢ universal rules... I am bias against those that in this day and age "don't get it" (a Holy Ghost concept - individual souls)

I will teach dream interp to those who wish to learn. I will talk about the animal totems and messengers and teach people how to read the signs and symbols in the physical world around us. I will teach others how to heal themselves naturally and use the power of the universe to defeat colds and psychological issues. I will teach people how to connect with the universe and not fear the sacred balance that is its law. It is not a religion - it is a way of life - every breath that is taken is a part of the sacred law.
.. Same concept - universal - as long as it is truth, as you teach there is no consequences, call "Hell" to pay. As I say that things done in this realm, can carry over to the afterlife.

I am walking the good red road, even though no native blood runs through me. No person converted me - it was the path I was given and the one I am blessed to be on. Its the path I left the church for and even 27 years later I never once have regretted the decision.
.. hear I am painting a path that leads to a higher light call, ARITHMETIC CODE... as a war path is already in motion for everyone to see. You can stay on your wide and brood path to destruction and not see the positive sign (+) ... or continue down that negative (-) path of ignorance as signs go. The clock is now at 38 or for those that the clock was original intended for 1297

So you dreamed the mark of the beast did you?
well, I would not define it that was. As numerals can go to all kinds of cultures and the way they count. But yes, there is a Universal way of counting ... "ARITHMETIC" ... as to get into "Gus WAT" equation to X
A code within the code of which you were not even aware of - quite telling. lol Of course you side with the old traditional - that is where you are stuck and bound to stay. And yes when there is no room for change or growth - wars do tend to break out - revolutions happen - because eventually people don't want to be chained to live to others beliefs - they want the free will that is given to us at birth. Without choice we are just shells of what we were created to be.

I took it as the Sow-Duh "COLD WAR" between the companies - everyone has seen the commercials! Wii all want WHO's can to drink! But yes, it could be seen as wars between colors.
:drumming: ... Drumming to the AD path ... and not down the WIde and Broad CE (Common)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Gus Who wrote:
My focus is to the now, and on reality. As prophecies and such signs, symbols and codes play out that high school kids could follow a couple signs that have already played out and were foretold to watch for.

The Hopi prophecies are more on the mark than the biblical prophecies....just saying - if you are gonna follow prophecies take a look at them all.

Those that can read can jump beyond the stage of denial that you seem to be in, well then be able to perceive the things that are being played out ... as the media will pick up on it. As others at a dingbat level can see how things are playing out now. As numbers are out as something to look forward too, as a positive sign and not a negative sign.

I see how things will be played out, but the fact of the matter is once a prophecy is spoken it can be changed. The future is not written in stone and not predestined to be what 'few' seem to think it will be. Time and again prophecies have been proven to be false. When one see's the future - they see only one outcome that may come to pass given the current path of the person or people at the point in time in which the prophecy was foretold. Either you get how this works or you don't. You may believe I don't get it - but trust me one doesn't spend their whole life seeing and not get it.

Your dreams and seeing are biased on your small focus and fears. You see what you want to see from the dreams and things that are given to you, it fits into your life quite nicely. I know exactly how the 'feel' of such things can seem imminent, I know exactly how one can be sure its deeper and bigger than what it is. I have been where you are at oh about 20 years ago.

You alone cannot change the world - but you alone can impact the change that is coming - depending on what you 'spread' - if you spread fear - your worst fears will be realized - that is universal law.

In this day and age, people can't see "Truth" such as Ferguson... or any "Hot topic"

... So what you say like a "cane" to injustice when people die?... As the bible wrote - Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Should not everyone not have the same rights and protections? Clearly as someone that has vision, I feel it is a responsibility to point out the problem that is going to arise... Like so many others are doing. It's called a dingbat bell here for dimwits to see. As this is two different cultures and I am stating that looking the other way when people die is wrong.

The same rights and protections? Who is to decide what is my right and protects me? Surely you jest in thinking that everyone needs to be protected under your care or that of the lawmakers? - Abortion is a pretty hot topic when it comes to protecting people - who's life is more important when things go wrong in a pregnancy? The mothers or the child's? - Yes it would be extremely just to decide one way or the other - for which ever life would be in jepardy at the time of the pregnancy. Make a diabetic carry out a pregnancy knowing that she will die? Or take the life of the innocent child who hasn't even had a chance to take a first breath?

Justice - pffft. We all have the right to our own free will and choice. We all have the right to make decisions for ourselves without someone else dictating or governing us about it.

If I am in a life or death scuffle with another - and it comes down to either let them take my life or take theirs - where is the justice in punishing the victor in that scenario?

If everything were clear cut like that - then yes - justice would be a good thing to have - but rarely do you have things so clear cut and easily seen where the justice lies.

No HOLY person that was shown the future? ... Everyone, can see that you are saying yes later on here... to what I claim as the same "seer" level ... "psychic ability" ...

They didn't have holy people - they had medicine men(women). There is a big difference. That is the problem with the culture barrier.

Being psychic does not equal talking to god. - Being psychic is simply an inherent ability human's have, like anyone else. It is instinctual.

Again I will restate - if one had a dream, vision or other such psychic phenomenon happen - they consulted with the tribe counsel, the elders and they discussed such things in depth to chose together what would be the right path. They would all have input on what such a thing may mean and the correct course of action - no ONE person decided things solely on their own. - And when it happened after the christians took hold - it lead to their massacres by the hundreds. - No one person is supposed to be the dictate of all - and one person alone cannot be relied on to know everything that may come.

one cannot know, or one chooses not to believe is a big difference in faith

One cannot know and personal bias does come into play.

Faith = manifestation

Faith does not = god

[color=#0000FF] yes there are people that are healers in Christianity - like prophetic dreamers - some are better than others

Ahhh but the christian faith frowns on such things. The one's that bend the rules are the one's most likely to be such healers and dreamers. Then how can one claim to be christian if they aren't even following the rules of said religion?

Well, are Wii drawing from the Pool of Blood or Pool of Water, as in the Christian ways, Jesus turn the "Water" into wine as his first act... So this is not about "Blood" that one come from ... it is about light (which is spirit) ... as that goes to "ARITHMETIC" (which is intellect) ... and I believe "Indians" believe in us (humans) as souls. So we should agree to this as a dingbat way... Souls are dingbats, and Dimwits don't agree that we are ghosts...

Can you follow me on this basic concept, because Charlie Brown is having a hard time kicking a football, let alone turning water into wine

no, it was not drinking wine that they were suppose to teach Indians to get into the spirit. But as I say there are good and bad Christian.. and people are saying I am not acting Christian... So your saying that Christianity forces people to be Christian ??? When I am saying their is a choice.

Yes all through history it was either convert - exile or death. - Dunno that kind of sounds like force to me. How about you? lol

when two cultures get into a war, it never ends well. I am pretty sure that most Indians today would rather live in a house with running hot and cold water ..., than a TP and going crap in the woods. Again... that was how long ago.. Plus I was in Indian Guides and Boy Scouts - I saw kids as kids - players as players. I am not bias against believers in souls and free will as to .02¢ universal rules... I am bias against those that in this day and age "don't get it" (a Holy Ghost concept - individual souls)

Actually there are some that practice the old ways still. They teach the children to hunt the natural way, they actually to this day would STILL be better off living off the land than what they have now. Anyone on a reservation is even poorer than I am. Did you know reservations are treated like different countries? Except our government will not make trade laws and such with reservations - so that it leaves them stuck? We forced the peaceable tribes onto reservations and took away their right to live as human beings and killed off all the others who refused to go to the death traps. Once forced on reservations they were forced to convert and the children were taken from the parents to such an end - many many indian children were taken hundreds of miles away - given new names, and bibles and forced to live in orphanages and beaten if they even spoke their own language. - That was the 'christian' thing to do to them.....

Because everyone had equal rights ya know. lol

When anyone gets into a war it never ends well. - Fights usually don't end well. But all wars and fights and things are started because neither side is willing to be open and tolerant of the other. Neither side is coming from a place of love and acceptance and both sides are just as much at fault as each other. - It has nothing to do with good and evil and everything to do with the basic belief that everyone should be the same.

.. Same concept - universal - as long as it is truth, as you teach there is no consequences, call "Hell" to pay. As I say that things done in this realm, can carry over to the afterlife.

There are consequences - Like you with your dreams and interps - you will spread fear and dis-ease across the world - therefor making your prophecies self fulfilling. How is that not a consequence that is greater than any imagined hell one may or may not go to?

.. hear I am painting a path that leads to a higher light call, ARITHMETIC CODE... as a war path is already in motion for everyone to see. You can stay on your wide and brood path to destruction and not see the positive sign (+) ... or continue down that negative (-) path of ignorance as signs go. The clock is now at 38 or for those that the clock was original intended for 1297

War may come - war may not come. Either way it does not affect the way I live my life or the choices I will make. IF bombs are dropped at my doorstep, I will then make what choices I need to make accordingly- as to what will be in the best interest and protection of my loved one's and myself.

IF a war is to come - I cannot stop it single handed. IF a war doesn't come - what the hell am I preparing and worrying for? lol

The human species will survive the hell on earth in this time - just as they have every hell on earth in the past. See if the war comes - then at its end the 1,000 year peace will follow. Its not the end of times. There is nothing to fear.

well, I would not define it that was. As numerals can go to all kinds of cultures and the way they count. But yes, there is a Universal way of counting ... "ARITHMETIC" ... as to get into "Gus WAT" equation to X

I took it as the Sow-Duh "COLD WAR" between the companies - everyone has seen the commercials! Wii all want WHO's can to drink! But yes, it could be seen as wars between colors.
:drumming: ... Drumming to the AD path ... and not down the WIde and Broad CE (Common)

Well I simply see it as saying you have yet to crack the true code....lol but its your dream and what it means to you personally is likely going to be different than what I read it as. I see soda as being bad for you, something one should avoid all together - so dunno that I see it as sides - but that both sides are equally as bad. "Shrug" lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Goldmoon wrote:
Well I simply see it as saying you have yet to crack the true code....lol but its your dream and what it means to you personally is likely going to be different than what I read it as. I see soda as being bad for you, something one should avoid all together - so dunno that I see it as sides - but that both sides are equally as bad. "Shrug" lol

These Codes are for those that can see them. As they are written in the same manner as the bible was written. Though they might have to be tweaked a little bit.. But things play out as they were designed. Wise is owls that can perceive truth and understand the X
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:

These Codes are for those that can see them. As they are written in the same manner as the bible was written. Though they might have to be tweaked a little bit.. But things play out as they were designed. Wise is owls that can perceive truth and understand the X

So they are secret and only the special, most love and chosen one's can see it?

Or are they written for only those who seem to have created it themselves?

Then there is the other issue with that statement as it can be taken as:

Those codes are for those that can see them - meaning - those who can't need not worry about it, because they were not meant for them anyhow. lol

So, in that case then, I don't need to worry about hell or the after life or god and all that because that code was not meant for me anyway. So its all a moot point.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Goldmoon wrote:
So they are secret and only the special, most love and chosen one's can see it?
yes, secrets as it would not be a secret if everyone knew. Of coarse it's also called psychic ability. But I prefer to call this a secret
Or are they written for only those who seem to have created it themselves?
well... Some secrets here are like Bible secrets, you have to perceive them...
Then there is the other issue with that statement as it can be taken as:

Those codes are for those that can see them - meaning - those who can't need not worry about it, because they were not meant for them anyhow. lol or one should understand that they might be missing something, and look harder at the X

So, in that case then, I don't need to worry about hell or the after life or god and all that because that code was not meant for me anyway. So its all a moot point.
:eat: hmmm let's put this into play with what is happening now and see a cause and effect... As tax dollars are in play right!

Does one have to worry about "The Grand Jury verdict in Fergunson" as its a moot point? (As this is more local, and soon War in the Middle East will break out ... so I don't want you to think about that just yet..)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 pm

lol Well I am going to have to go get educated on the fuergeson thing - because honestly I don't have t.v. - so I am not up to date on what is going on in the world.

But that really has no bearing on whether or not there is heaven or hell or if god exists and all that....really reaching.

They didn't convict O.J. Simpson because they thought there would be a riot on their hands....many years later there was a serial killer convicted and killed in prison, turns out he told his brother details about the death of Jessica Simpson and Ron Goldman - stuff that was never made public knowledge and he said he was the one who did it. -The crime scene also matched his style of killing - had I been on that jury I would have fully believed at the time that O.J. was behind his ex wife's death. Though after seeing the documentary and all the evidence, along with the confession...I doubt that would have been justice at all.

Tax dollars are wasted on the justice system in the manner of which it is executed now. I don't disagree with that, but this trial has nothing to do with the rest of the discussion at hand.

There have been wars going on in the middle east for decades. Remember desert storm? I was in high school when that all started, and heck we haven't stopped since - tell me how today is any different than back then? We have all this terrorist stuff, all these wars etc, and the only reason why its such a huge deal now is the internet.

Obviously your obsession with the world and what other people are doing are greatly influencing your bias in the idea of the arithmetic code.

I could sit and watch the news and complain about the state of the world and what everyone else is doing - or I can live my life and make choices based on what pertains to my small little pocket of the universe and let the rest take care of itself. It is not my place to sit in judgement of others - it is not my place to cry out for punishment of people when I have no idea what really happened - thousands of miles away from me. Its got nothing to do with the price of eggs from where I am sitting. I can waste all my energy being afraid - or I can do what I can to make my community better. The world does not define me, I define my world.

Tell me again how fear does not drive you and this code you talk of?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:34 pm

:drumming: It's not fear, it's truth as it is happening here and now ... I call it :creeping: :creeping: :whyme: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :whyme: :creeping: :creeping: :whyme: J-WALKING :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: 4 Brown :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
ACTUALLY 4 TRUTH AND JUSTICE
You might like to :infinity:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=134327&p=652646#p636538

Wake up and determine who is telling the truth. As this is going to burn everyone for being so blind to this corruption and you might perceive... WAT .... (Follows) :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:42 pm

I can scan through over 5,000 years of history and find parallel 'happenings' that tell of the world's end in the manner in which you do it.

For instance:

Erik the Red exiled from his homeland and forced to make his own way in the world. History of course paints him as a horrible man - because he refused to convert to christianity - even so much as staying faithful to his christian wife who refused to keep sleeping with him because he wouldn't convert - built her a church and all.... but anyway he was exiled for killing the man who killed one of his serfs. Back in that day - a neighbor or 'enemy' of his, thought it was his right to take the life of his serf, and Erik the Red believed that people no matter what station in life were people and should be treated as such, angry he went after the man who committed the crime and took his life for the life of the serf. - Well that went to trial and we all know how that ended.

The death of Julius Caesar obviously the world was full of bad things at that time. Something needed to be done. Things had to change and people needed to wake up.

Then move into more modern times and I can recite headlines just the same....

The 1992 Los Angeles riots, also known as the Rodney King riots, the South Central riots, the 1992 Los Angeles civil disturbance, 1992 Los Angeles civil unrest, and the Los Angeles uprising[1] were a series of riots, lootings, arsons and civil disturbance that occurred in Los Angeles County, California in 1992, following the acquittal of police officers on trial regarding a videotaped and widely-covered police brutality incident. They were the largest riots seen in the United States since the 1960s and the worst in terms of death toll after the New York City draft riots in 1863.

Biafra surrenders after 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria (Jan. 15). Rhodesia severs last tie with British crown and declares itself a racially segregated republic (March 1). U.S. troops invade Cambodia (May 1). Four students at Kent State University in Ohio slain by National Guardsmen at demonstration protesting incursion into Cambodia (May 4). Senate repeals Gulf of Tonkin resolution (June 24).

Read more: 1970 – 1979 World History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005252. ... z3KDiPChAr

Supreme Court rules unanimously that busing of students may be ordered to achieve racial desegregation (April 20). Anti-war militants attempt to disrupt government business in Washington (May 3)—police and military units arrest as many as 12,000; most are later released. Pentagon Papers published (June). Twenty-sixth Amendment to U.S. Constitution lowers voting age to 18. UN seats Communist China and expels Nationalist China (Oct. 25).

Read more: 1970 – 1979 World History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005252. ... z3KDiflkTH

President Nixon makes unprecedented eight-day visit to Communist China and meets with Mao Zedong (Feb. 21–27). Britain takes over direct rule of Northern Ireland in bid for peace (March 24). Gov. George C. Wallace of Alabama is shot by Arthur H. Bremer at Laurel, Md., political rally (May 15). Five men are apprehended by police in attempt to bug Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington, D.C.'s Watergate complex—start of the Watergate scandal (June 17). Supreme Court rules that death penalty is unconstitutional (June 29). Eleven Israeli athletes at Olympic Games in Munich are killed after eight members of an Arab terrorist group invade Olympic Village; five guerrillas and one policeman are also killed (Sept. 5). “Christmas bombing” of North Vietnam (Dec. 25).

Read more: 1970 – 1979 World History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005252. ... z3KDisoPGQ

Great Britain, Ireland, and Denmark enter European Economic Community (Jan. 1). Supreme Court rules on Roe v. Wade (Jan. 22). Vietnam War ends with signing of peace pacts (Jan. 27). Nixon, on national TV, accepts responsibility, but not blame, for Watergate; accepts resignations of advisers H. R. Haldeman and John D. Ehrlichman, fires John W. Dean III as counsel (April 30). Greek military junta abolishes monarchy and proclaims republic (June 1). U.S. bombing of Cambodia ends, marking official halt to 12 years of combat activity in Southeast Asia (Aug. 15). Chile's Marxist president, Salvadore Allende, is overthrown (Sept. 11). Fourth and biggest Arab-Israeli conflict begins as Egyptian and Syrian forces attack Israel as Jews mark Yom Kippur, holiest day in their calendar (Oct. 6). Spiro T. Agnew resigns as vice president and then, in federal court in Baltimore, pleads no contest to charges of evasion of income taxes on $29,500 he received in 1967, while governor of Maryland. He is fined $10,000 and put on three years' probation (Oct. 10). In the “Saturday Night Massacre,” Nixon fires special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus; Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson resigns (Oct. 20). Egypt and Israel sign U.S.-sponsored cease-fire accord (Nov. 11). Duke Ellington's autobiography, Music Is My Mistress, is published.

Read more: 1970 – 1979 World History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005252. ... z3KDj9mu1h

Patricia Hearst, 19-year-old daughter of publisher Randolph Hearst, kidnapped by Symbionese Liberation Army (Feb. 5). House Judiciary Committee adopts three articles of impeachment charging President Nixon with obstruction of justice, failure to uphold laws, and refusal to produce material subpoenaed by the committee (July 30). Richard M. Nixon announces he will resign the next day, the first president to do so (Aug. 8). Vice President Gerald R. Ford of Michigan is sworn in as 38th president of the U.S. (Aug. 9). Ford grants “full, free, and absolute pardon” to ex-president Nixon (Sept. 8).

Read more: 1970 – 1979 World History | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005252. ... z3KDjXhDKp

Now I can keep going on and on - highlighting headlines of what was going on in the world - that would be equal or parallel to what is going on in the world now. - Obviously we had horrible presidents in the past, and terrorism is not a new thing, we have been going to wars since the beginning of time....

Your insistence that things are just so much worse now -is not really based on much concrete. The reason why it seems so much worse now - is that you are alive and aware of what is going on now - I stopped just before the year I was born - but the world has not changed - just how much we see and can take in has changed. With the rise of the internet suddenly everyone is constantly watching what is going on in the world - and not even paying attention to what is going on in your own back yard.

You want to change the world, take care of yourself, your family and your neighbors first. Because I can guaranty when you treat those around you with courtesy and respect and actually get involved with those hitting hard times - the crime will be less - the need for police will be less, the world will ripple outward in its effects.

There has always been stuff wrong with the world - and the world has ceased to end yet. It has nothing to do with an arithmetic code.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Darknesswithin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:Damn, are you two still tying to knock some sense into him? I applaud your endurance.

explaining things over and over again to a moron is sheer stupidity. encouraging it is just as stupid.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:10 pm

There has always been stuff wrong with the world - and the world has ceased to end yet. It has nothing to do with an arithmetic code.

The ARITHMETIC CODE works ... You just have to understand the X Obviouly you don't see J-walking / Brown..
What part of this Thankgiving talked did you refuse to except as truth? Clearly it appears that Tweety bird is going to get it as this kind of Turkey talk is way out in .... I'd say 24 hrs from now...

Here maybe if can perceive in this ... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136109&p=652787#p651429 ... you could understand that some people get coded messages... From this Turkey talk

You guys failed to perceive even when I take the ball from the dark shadow Image of the field out to the lightImage as Football goes..

But yes, I don't expect Darkness-within to get Gus WAT
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Subtheory » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:53 am

Darknesswithin wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote:Damn, are you two still tying to knock some sense into him? I applaud your endurance.

explaining things over and over again to a moron is sheer stupidity. encouraging it is just as stupid.

There are many reasons for a person to behave as they do, and the idea that stupidity must be the cause of asymmetry in others is not a revelation we need you to impart to us. You're implying a very low estimation of us and people in general with this post.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:11 am

Subtheory wrote:
Darknesswithin wrote:

There are many reasons for a person to behave as they do, and the idea that stupidity must be the cause of asymmetry in others is not a revelation we need you to impart to us. You're implying a very low estimation of us and people in general with this post.

In Code language here, like tongues ( :tongue: ) players (dimwit and dingbats) are going to get frustrated due to being in the stuffing and reactions as things heat up ... Moron and sheer Stupidity, like dumb and dumber does show direction to Darknesswithin... as the Holy Smoke cooks all things up. It goes to flavor of... or perceiving the "X" (ARITHMETIC CODE)

The owls tends to perceive through such sizzle, in this kind of butterball. As Wii all should try to get through the time of 35 or 1300 as codes go... to WAT "IS REAL" as you might be able to see the Turkey got Brown. I like to say Happy T-day, though the wish bone Is going to snap when the Funky thermometer pops :dusto: and stuffing comes out.

Edit: :infinity: window of time rings true, one 2 one I am
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:13 pm

lol stupid is as stupid does.

For it to be stupid to argue with morons - is up for debate. That is also a matter of opinion and up to the individual on whether or not it is worth the energy. *shrug* I have been known to be quite stupid on numerous occasions - I have no problem with that. lol

The thread keeps seeming to go off topic and then back on and then off and so on, to me it has started others talking from time to time, I mean I started interacting with Subtheory and got led to some pretty cool stuff - so is it a waste of time for me? Not really.

While no beliefs are changing there is a certain amount of learning things through it, and anything that stimulates learning is not really bad.

As far as how long this will go on - think at one point back in the day we had threads about 100 pages long...lol this is nothing.

Per the frustration that was mentioned, frustration comes from circular logic and manipulation of words and things to create the illusion that one is correct and then the smug ego behind the intent on it. For instance I would be honored to be likened to Pocahontas if the intent was really well meant. Though the constant flippant comments and uneducated perception of the nickname is meant to be demeaning and insulting. There is an amount of frustration that builds when there is a lack of respect and understanding that is aimed towards a certain person. It is also demeaning to an entire culture and if one would truly want to go the next step - it really is quite racist and dare I say it? Evil. It is such ideas and advocating them that creates the discord we have in the world today.

So for someone who seemingly gets the arithmetic code - apparently much of it goes completely over their head. That in itself isn't the cause of frustration, many many people don't get how it all works, as that is why there is so much cause for debate about such things.

Its a lack of character and integrity that frustrates me the most. Because when we seem to start having decent discussion when there is a point that is hit that would make one stop and be like 'oh, well maybe that needs to be rethought out.' It becomes a circular logic sort of argument and the insults and word manipulation start back up again, and then when others seem to get frustrated - the point is made that one is frustrated because they are wrong. - Really? How about one is frustrated because there is a lack of human decency in regards to having the discussion at all? If the point is truly won, and the other side is wrong - one doesn't need to use the psychological manipulation to 'win' it. It speaks for itself.

The intent behind any debate, discussion, or name calling even is the most important in my eyes. I mean, obviously I don't get offended easily as Eagle and I have been telling each other we are stupid for years....But to do it truly with the intent of gaining one up over another - really? Its shallow, and unnecessary. If one is being stupid - the actions speak for themselves, one doesn't have to point out the obvious. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Pocahontas, you have to understand that I am trying to play ball here in the name of my team, which is Christian and I compare it with you as a Tennis match... in which your not getting any points as the X ... (Ball) goes by. This might not be logical to you, as that is your faith, which is agnostic and therefore not able to see the ball X by...

As that is the way of this thread to show this Thanksgiving Day.

As Charlie Brown, could not kick the football, as he would missed the X completely, as home field in today's match up between the 49ers and C-Hawks (birdbrains) ... Well that plays into the setting stage in this :computer: ARITHMETIC CODE :apple:

So it goes to the Owls that follow along to be apart or join a Winning team. Because in ARITHMETIC CODE direction and scoring actually count for something, Those that understand "The right way" to Truth, can find Justice.

Edit: Pope is in Turkey oh no that is it!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:27 pm

When dealing with the x factor- one should not be seeking justice, but balance.

Justice defined actually goes against the teachings of jesus or god's word - as it is not our right to judge others.

Justice in the manner of universal law - doesn't create balance - it creates imbalance.

Just to be clear Justice defined:

noun
the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness:
to uphold the justice of a cause.
rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason:
to complain with justice.
the moral principle determining just conduct.
conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.
the administering of deserved punishment or reward.
the maintenance or administration of what is just by law, as by judicial or other proceedings:
a court of justice.
judgment of persons or causes by judicial process:
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:14 am

To be clear, the whole part of Justice is to understand Truth, which is righteousness.
That is the philosophy of christianity and Universal.

Hence two levels dingbat and dimwit - as this is not a court of law, but more a court of playing ball and being schooldid

Though one should understand different cultures, as different cultures have different truths. Just like different sports.

An X-factor can and does go to direction and to a period. So ARITHMTIC CODE goes to Z Y X ~ 1 2 3 (ball, that goes to time capsule)
Now striking a ball to a racket, then there can be a game of it. That creates WAT is call a re-action.
Re-actions are WAT make up all things... as a bye product to C :wave:

Prophecy of The 3rd SECRET of Fatima is happening
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:28 pm

so if you believe different cultures have different truths - then how does it work that the arithmetic code is the only 'right' way?

How is it you dismiss the beliefs of another culture - though you do believe they have different truths than yours?
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:39 am

Goldmoon wrote:so if you believe different cultures have different truths - then how does it work that the arithmetic code is the only 'right' way?

How is it you dismiss the beliefs of another culture - though you do believe they have different truths than yours?

Pocahontas, I just woke up from a dream and this is the view I saw which goes to these question...

My view was overlooking a college campus setting which was being built in the middle of a dark forest (night time) it was chain link fenced off - as if a small time community (neighborhood setting 3-5 block area) was being built up ... from old school to new school...

There were crates of boxes stack pretty high... But it was a frat party atmosphere, in which young kids were coming in from around the globe, dropping off these creates and checking /signing in to one frat house... it kind of look like a "M*A*S*H* setting (jeeps, rushing around, remote area ) - to in a kind of 1st Harry Potter era setting for minds...

I then kind of zone in to what appeared to be my character... as a dumb jock wanting to play ball at my first frat house party, dropping off my stuff, did not check in with the "frat brothers" (as I was not there to "party" but just play ball.. They did have a "pin ball machine in the back of the house)

Well ... I don't recall much more of the dream, but I did recall talking to some young pretty girl behind the creates about a secret code... Which had to do with this ARITHMETIC CODE

That's when I woke up.

Of coarse I see this as time warp in my own mind... Now to reduce this into Tennis terms so that you might perceive it as an "arithmetic code" to a common form as "One" or "Zero" ... if I get the one and you get a zero in this binary code way. Then you have to give me your # Love, Because it is call a secret "score" that I just shot by you.

So, like it or not that is how Wii play ball.
Either you get ARITHMETIC CODE or you don't.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Darknesswithin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Subtheory wrote:
Darknesswithin wrote:

i don't care. i just call it as i read it.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 pm

lol that danced around the question quite nicely but didn't actually do much to answer it.

Other than giving me the impression that you think just because you accept other peoples truths then they have to love you and be part of the code.

Seriously forgive me if I misunderstand what you are saying.

Though I do find the 'dumb' jock reference quite amusing. Generally speaking there are two types of people in the world - the one's that go deep and those that don't. Either way one gets through life just the same. Just thought it was quite humorous.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:12 pm

It is called shooting it by you...
As the point system in Tennis is 15, 30, 45 then Game, Set and Match. ( :idea: Which goes to a light)
Now in binary code the zero allows the ball to get by and the player sending it scores.
Those that actually keep count and understand how "ARITHMETIC CODE" can actual show a positive direction...
It's a simple concept of being on the winning side or on the right side of in the court.

It helps to learn how to read these ARITHMTIC CODES. Though it hard to actually know the truth unless you take a shot ... or call a shot like the Pope being "shot" ...
http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2014/11/ ... urkey.html
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Subtheory » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Darknesswithin wrote:
Subtheory wrote:
Darknesswithin wrote:

i don't care. i just call it as i read it.

You must be in the wrong place. This is a forum for sharing thoughts and discussion.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Darknesswithin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:22 pm

no, i'm in the right place. i've already shared my thoughts you just couldn't accept them.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Subtheory » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Darknesswithin wrote:no, i'm in the right place. i've already shared my thoughts you just couldn't accept them.

There's nothing to accept about them, they're your opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm just saying that unless I missed the point, it's not meaningful to anyone here.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Darknesswithin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Subtheory wrote:I'm just saying that unless I missed the point, it's not meaningful to anyone here.

so you speak for everyone??? even if your right meaning is a matter of perception as i've yet to see any "meaningful" words on here thus far.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Subtheory » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Darknesswithin wrote:
Subtheory wrote:I'm just saying that unless I missed the point, it's not meaningful to anyone here.

so you speak for everyone??? even if your right meaning is a matter of perception as i've yet to see any "meaningful" words on here thus far.

You could assume I mean that I speak for everyone, or you could assume that I mean that's what I think. Up to you. I guess if you're grasping at straws and claiming that your insults are worth hearing out, you might select the former as it provides you one straw-man leg to stand upon.

If you're looking for words meaningful to you, I suggest you make a statement that attempts to convey something on an equal-footing basis. I am genuinely interested to discuss with you something that you think is worth discussing with regards to "Spirituality and Religious Beliefs".
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Darknesswithin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Subtheory wrote:You could assume I mean that I speak for everyone,

you were, you stated: it's not meaningful to anyone here. how the hell would you know whether something is meaningful to someone else. are you a mind reader?

Subtheory wrote:I guess if you're grasping at straws and claiming that your insults are worth hearing out,.....

i'm not claiming anything. i typed what i felt. whether it came out as insulting or not is irrelevant to me.

Subtheory wrote:If you're looking for words meaningful to you,...

i'm not looking for that either.

Subtheory wrote:I am genuinely interested to discuss with you something that you think is worth discussing with regards to "Spirituality and Religious Beliefs".

i'm already on another forum just for that. i came here mainly because i'm interested in peoples dreams. but that doesn't mean i wont browse around and give my personal opinion on something.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Subtheory » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:30 am

Darknesswithin wrote:
Subtheory wrote:You could assume I mean that I speak for everyone,

you were, you stated: it's not meaningful to anyone here. how the hell would you know whether something is meaningful to someone else. are you a mind reader?

Subtheory wrote:I guess if you're grasping at straws and claiming that your insults are worth hearing out,.....

i'm not claiming anything. i typed what i felt. whether it came out as insulting or not is irrelevant to me.

Subtheory wrote:If you're looking for words meaningful to you,...

i'm not looking for that either.

Subtheory wrote:I am genuinely interested to discuss with you something that you think is worth discussing with regards to "Spirituality and Religious Beliefs".

i'm already on another forum just for that. i came here mainly because i'm interested in peoples dreams. but that doesn't mean i wont browse around and give my personal opinion on something.

I mean, we could argue these points but they're really not relevant to anything.

The basic point is this: you're not trying to discuss the topic, and you're directly insulting people. It's not a matter of opinion whether telling people they're a moron or stupid is an insult. Please do not respond anymore. If you continue to derail the thread, I'll complain about it.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Darknesswithin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 am

Subtheory wrote:The basic point is this: you're not trying to discuss the topic,

are you kidding me??? the thread title is called "Arithmetic gobble gobble" and it begins with: "A red Indian thought he might eat turkey in church. It's time to gobble gobble with the gobbles." :lol: anything logical would be considered off topic. :lol:

and i haven't insulted you once by the way. i'm replying in the same manner as you are. if you would've ignored me to begin with i never would've replied to you. so feel free to whine and complain.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Caesar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:57 am

Darknesswithin wrote:i don't care. i just call it as i read it.

How mature. Are you done crying yet?
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 am

Darknesswithin wrote:
Subtheory wrote:The basic point is this: you're not trying to discuss the topic,

are you kidding me??? the thread title is called "Arithmetic gobble gobble" and it begins with: "A red Indian thought he might eat turkey in church. It's time to gobble gobble with the gobbles." :lol: anything logical would be considered off topic. :lol:

and i haven't insulted you once by the way. i'm replying in the same manner as you are. if you would've ignored me to begin with i never would've replied to you. so feel free to whine and complain.

I stated this was about the 1st code I learned as a little child. As I learned that ARITHMETIC was a spelling problem that could be solved. So when that spelling Bee came to try to sting me, I could write out this code and be correct. So it goes to those that want to talk Turkey.

Now... to this field, part of being a player in it goes to the gobble, gobble, gobble... so to all players, you don't want to let anyone pop :dusto: your funky thermometer, because that is when you know the meat is cooked. :fuming:

As "ARITHMETIC CODE" getting a degree. (In which direction become a part of playing ball)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Darknesswithin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
Darknesswithin wrote:i don't care. i just call it as i read it.

How mature. Are you done crying yet?

never started.
Darknesswithin
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Gus Who wrote:It is called shooting it by you...
As the point system in Tennis is 15, 30, 45 then Game, Set and Match. ( :idea: Which goes to a light)
Now in binary code the zero allows the ball to get by and the player sending it scores.
Those that actually keep count and understand how "ARITHMETIC CODE" can actual show a positive direction...
It's a simple concept of being on the winning side or on the right side of in the court.

It helps to learn how to read these ARITHMTIC CODES. Though it hard to actually know the truth unless you take a shot ... or call a shot like the Pope being "shot" ...
http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/2014/11/ ... urkey.html

Well and this is one of the issues I have in general about this sort of belief system.

There is no winning....no scoring. There is no greater or lesser. It is not a universal truth that creates the arithmetic code - it is a human truth. One that was created by us because we have a hard time grasping how there can be no winning or losing.

If the ball is the prize or the focus - and the thing in which we are supposed to control - then nothing is missed by either the 'winner' or the 'loser' as the ball has been in both courts - when the game ends - guess what else also disappears? The Ball. There is no ball in any court - when there are no people to play. - So really and truly it is not an end all be all. It is not a truth in which can be counted on to exist after we cease to.

The focus here is so much on the physical, the game the competition - that one would most likely be sorely disappointed to realize that once the game is done - there is nothing left to achieve. Why not just skip the whole thing all together and accept that the goal in life is to simply live the best life you can with the tools you are given? Why not understand before the game even starts that the ball and the scoring is only temporary for as long as the game is in motion? That once the field of play is left - it no longer matters?

I don't know - just seems to be a whole lot of stress, fear and energy put into winning the game when the game itself is just an illusion for a time.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:29 am

Goldmoon wrote:Well and this is one of the issues I have in general about this sort of belief system.
I don't put it into a belief, as I say codes and ghosts talk IS REAL!
There is no winning....no scoring. There is no greater or lesser. It is not a universal truth that creates the arithmetic code - it is a human truth. One that was created by us because we have a hard time grasping how there can be no winning or losing. Do you not see structure in the universe? Clearly those that learn how to play ball, can join a sport and be a player. So other players could see.. as here we can see who is siding with and against this code...

If the ball is the prize or the focus - and the thing in which we are supposed to control - then nothing is missed by either the 'winner' or the 'loser' as the ball has been in both courts - when the game ends - guess what else also disappears? The Ball. There is no ball in any court - when there are no people to play. - So really and truly it is not an end all be all. It is not a truth in which can be counted on to exist after we cease to.
...the ball is always going to be there as a truth, one just too.. :infinity: "I spy it" ...as I am focused on the third secret of Fatima at the moment for my teammates to pick up the ball.. that I see playing out
The focus here is so much on the physical, the game the competition - that one would most likely be sorely disappointed to realize that once the game is done - there is nothing left to achieve. Why not just skip the whole thing all together and accept that the goal in life is to simply live the best life you can with the tools you are given?
people do just as you say, and they still are subject to this field, when a ball plays out ... Good or bad ... as small and big things can pop in to this field..
Why not understand before the game even starts that the ball and the scoring is only temporary for as long as the game is in motion? That once the field of play is left - it no longer matters? ...even as a seer, one can only pick up so much of the ball or see so far. As many jump into a sport only to find that it was not the right sport to play, or the right time. As timing is a key part of ARITHMETIC bc it hits the dingbat bell. :ecstatic: So players learn in flight.

I don't know - just seems to be a whole lot of stress, fear and energy put into winning the game when the game itself is just an illusion for a time.

... The questions , is there a ARITHMETIC CODES that a parent would teach a child to communicate spelling arithmetic as a right way to learn... and can these codes be used between players in this kind of field if one tunes in to such dream codes?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:28 am

There are different ways to learn arithmetic - and the best way to learn depends on the way the student learns. Which is why not every teacher is good for every child.

Arithmetic is basically problem solving. The key element in the practice is being able to find solutions to problems.

A creative mind can still problem solve without ever using the numbers or formulas to do so. One can be highly artistic and creative - and fail miserably with the numbers and formulas - that does not mean that they are any less intelligent or worthy than those that can. Its just simply different.

Then there is the abstract logic that can also take place and make one step back.

As per the formulas and basic math instruction 1+1=2. Which we get when we take two things and then count them out.

Yet as per the physical world and biology - as in procreation if you take a man + woman = baby - that would in essence actually end up looking like 1+1=3. Or of course if you take in animals that have more than one offspring in the grand scheme of things it can be many.

So in the days before we came to rely so heavily on arithmetic - there was born philosophy - an abstract way based on observations and understandings that there is more than just one singular way in which the universe operates. We are at a disadvantage if we rely solely on one way to look at things or one way to do things. It does not allow for evolution if things stay strictly one way. To focus on one part of the whole only blinds us to the whole, it stops us from becoming - X as you would deem it.

Personally my mother could not teach me arithmetic as she understood it. I would get lost and frustrated in her explanations. Yet my brother could show me how its done easily and without much issue. In fact he was my best tutor in such things. Teachers failed time and again where my brother succeeded. So no, there is not one 'right' way to teach such a thing in my own personal experience. Just as I had a hard time teaching my oldest and yet my youngest totally understands the way I teach. My way was not wrong nor right - just different than the other. One cannot go through life expecting every other person to be just like them. Forcing such a conformity on anyone can break a spirit. Being creative enough to solve the communication problem - that is the true win. If one way isn't working - just find another.

Dream interpretation is an easy thing for those who have great comprehension skills and that can see the lessons in the story as a whole. That has nothing to do with math - and everything to do with English/reading skills. Symbolism is also a language skill. An ability to interpret language. Symbolism is the language of the universe, and while we think English is a complex language - the universal language is more so. Knowing 'arithmetic' isn't going to do you much good in regards to it. The universal language is not just a binary code. It is so much more.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:54 pm

There are different ways to learn arithmetic - and the best way to learn depends on the way the student learns. Which is why not every teacher is good for every child. Yes. A teacher only can teach the arithmetic they have knowledge of...here I am just going over the basic - a field and a ball

Arithmetic is basically problem solving. The key element in the practice is being able to find solutions to problems.
YES! But this is a code.
A creative mind can still problem solve without ever using the numbers or formulas to do so. One can be highly artistic and creative - and fail miserably with the numbers and formulas - that does not mean that they are any less intelligent or worthy than those that can. Its just simply different.
numbers are just one form of ARITHMETIC in this field
Then there is the abstract logic that can also take place and make one step back. Yes, and ring a dingbat bell

As per the formulas and basic math instruction 1+1=2. Which we get when we take two things and then count them out. in this field 1+1 can = 11, two, too, to... one (as a plus sign is also use to unite (U-night)

Yet as per the physical world and biology - as in procreation if you take a man + woman = baby - that would in essence actually end up looking like 1+1=3. Or of course if you take in animals that have more than one offspring in the grand scheme of things it can be many.
called a unit- (ball) / team ... Trinity
So in the days before we came to rely so heavily on arithmetic - there was born philosophy - an abstract way based on observations and understandings that there is more than just one singular way in which the universe operates. We are at a disadvantage if we rely solely on one way to look at things or one way to do things. It does not allow for evolution if things stay strictly one way. To focus on one part of the whole only blinds us to the whole, it stops us from becoming - X as you would deem it. however a player wants to look at X

Personally my mother could not teach me arithmetic as she understood it. I would get lost and frustrated in her explanations. Yet my brother could show me how its done easily and without much issue. In fact he was my best tutor in such things. Teachers failed time and again where my brother succeeded. So no, there is not one 'right' way to teach such a thing in my own personal experience. Just as I had a hard time teaching my oldest and yet my youngest totally understands the way I teach. My way was not wrong nor right - just different than the other. One cannot go through life expecting every other person to be just like them. Forcing such a conformity on anyone can break a spirit. Being creative enough to solve the communication problem - that is the true win. If one way isn't working - just find another. true there are many ways to get to a place or time in this field

Dream interpretation is an easy thing for those who have great comprehension skills and that can see the lessons in the story as a whole. That has nothing to do with math - and everything to do with English/reading skills. Symbolism is also a language skill. An ability to interpret language. Symbolism is the language of the universe, and while we think English is a complex language - the universal language is more so. Knowing 'arithmetic' isn't going to do you much good in regards to it. The universal language is not just a binary code. It is so much more. This code can break through to a true perspective of X, as it can be seen and solved as we are in a period right now that other seers have given perspectives of what is playing out
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:30 pm

.... Sow as one can now see how players in a Wii field such as this can play a good or bad arithmetic code ball that can go after ... any or all the looney tune characters, thinking that there is no way to strike back as they play with the football... I show you a player that has been on my radar ... as :o Un No! ( :dummy" Kim Ding Dong Jong Un )... Mr.Bill! .. as he likes to play a Dr. NO!

FBI warns businesses over malware that can override hard drive data

A number of American security professionals must have quickly switched from lazy Thanksgiving mode to high alert on Monday after receiving a flash warning from the FBI. A five-page document was sent out to US businesses' IT teams warning them against a highly destructive malware, which a group of hackers recently used to infiltrate several companies' computers, reports Reuters. In order for the companies to take preventative measures, the report contained the lowdown on the malware's technical details, such as its ability to override hard drives. The malicious code can apparently shut down and permanently disable computers, as well, making it impossible to retrieve files later on. The FBI issues "flash" warnings to businesses in order to update them about high-risk cyber threats. For this particular one, none of the malware's victims were named, and the agency also wouldn't confirm or deny when Reuters asked if Sony was one of them.

If you recall, Sony Pictures was on the receiving end of a big cyber attack in late November that took down all its computers and led to the leak of several unreleased movies, including Annie and Brad Pitt's Fury. Guardians of Peace (GOP), the group that launched the attack, threatened to unleash more internal data if their demands (which we still don't know the details of) weren't met. On Monday, we've received an email from someone who claims to be the GOP's leader, linking to a public pastebin that contains download links to what he says is part of the data they stole. Since the FBI wouldn't comment on Sony's situation, it's unclear if the company's still investigating what happened, and whether North Korea was truly involved in the incident.

... as the echo that Sony in... :dj:
Sony (SNE) was warned. After learning of the company’s plans to release a James Franco-Seth Rogen comedy about a plot to assassinate Kim Jong Un, North Korea declared war in June. At the time, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said all North Koreans were determined “to mercilessly destroy anyone who dares hurt or attack the supreme leadership of the country, even a bit.”

Thanks to threats like that, North Korea is a prime suspect in the hacking attack that crippled Sony Pictures last week. The attackers made off with several new Sony movies, including Brad Pitt’s Fury and the remake of Annie, and they apparently made them available online. One movie that the hackers haven’t leaked is The Interview, the Franco and Rogen film that got the North Koreans so outraged with Sony in the first place.

An investigation is underway, with the FBI taking part, and it’s too early to say whether Kim’s regime had any role in the hack. But “the facts and the evidence really point to the East on this one,” Joe Loomis, CyberSponse chief executive officer and founder, told Bloomberg Television. The incident is an example of a “new type of warfare coming along now,” he added, “where you have a foreign country attacking a corporation.”

STORY: After UN Loss, North Korea Threatens to Go Nuclear Again
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:09 pm

AAUGH...

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Caesar » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:21 am

You done with spamming your own thread to boost your post-count up?
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Loose-C 'Je Suis Charlie' message up as it goes viral after Paris attack... in this code.

... it's not like CHARLIE, could not see this coming... as this is about the peanut gang ... Spirituality and Religious Beliefs...

:wideeye: Clearly everyone should of seen this coming... There were plenty of signs!

The Dark Soul wrote:You done with spamming your own thread to boost your post-count up?

But yes, as a dark knight I shadowed your comet to bring it in this AD! :toothless:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby darkanomoly » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 am

Hmmm, who was the first to wright a scroll on logic, here's a clew, some guy in greece. ;)
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:09 pm

darkanomoly wrote:Hmmm, who was the first to wright a scroll on logic, here's a clew, some guy in greece. ;)

The first

The invention of writing was appearance of symbols, for cultic purposes. Symbolism was used by cavemen of the Neolithic Age. But to be logical, given all the current knowledge the first ape-man (caveman) who name must of been, "Mark" left his
X on a post and those who understood logically had to join in and become "Top Mark" which became a Wii contest.

Obviously creating the first water buffalo lodge!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Well this kind of code goes to a reading Indian that goes to :cheers: Gobble Gobble with the Pilgrims... that came ashore to the promise land.. inn C-(mass)
Like this is the correct Equation for Energy = mass & Knowledgeable light to Square up 2 ( :geek: Wiiii ... that’s 4 eyes)
GE=~wat2 if you want a :idea: .01¢
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs