Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Who Can help me Interpret This!

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Who Can help me Interpret This!

Postby merismos » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 pm

:? :? :? The dream starts out with me walking across a vast amount of land down a trail that's been created by many who had walked the same trail before me. There's green grass on each side of the trail but the trail itself had been walked so many times before that it was now just dirt underneath my feet....as I continue to walk this trail, I look into the distance and I can see miles and miles of landscape (mountains, valleys, desert); as far as the eye could see...it looked like the land before me went on forever!...moments later, I began to feel the exhaustion of walking...I began to think to myself "wow, Lord, I have been walking for a very long time and there is so-o-o much distance before me to walk! I don't know how I can make such a long journey like this, walking; and it will take me a very long time (days, weeks, months...maybe longer) to cover such a great distance!"

At that moment, a voice whispered to me, "then fly."...and immediately I found myself becoming airborne! ...as I began to ascend, I had gotten maybe a few hundred feet in the air and noticed to my right below me a field of corn...it was a vast field! It seemed to cover miles and miles of land! There were ears of corn on each stalk that appeared to be ready to harvest...but here's the strange thing, all the corn throughout the entire field of corn was white, I mean everything!..

As I continued to look down at this field of corn that was completely white, I noticed a full grown male lion looking up at me! It's body was half visible because it was partially protruding from within the corn field. It was looking directly at me with this face of seriousness (sobriety)!

I am now moving at a tremendous speed! Ground that was taking me hours to cover, I was now covering in seconds! As I continued to ascend, I found myself miles above the ground now...there were clouds all around me...the sky was blue and the sun was shinning bright! I looked to the left of me at a location in the sky that seem to be much higher in the clouds than I currently was...there was a city! I was still very far from it...but I could tell it was a city! The strange thing is, I felt like I was looking at my home, the place I was supposed to be! So, I began to fly upward toward it.

As I continued upward, now moving at a tremendous speed, I looked to the right of me and noticed a city below me...for some reason, I felt I was supposed to land there, even though it was in the opposite direction of the city (that seem Home to me)...next thing I knew, I was walking down the street of this city. It was dark all around, like at night time...the people there seem to be of Spanish origin. They all seem to be busy working, preparing for some type of celebration or gathering...As I continued to walk among them, I was still headed toward the direction of the City I now called my Home. The people seem to notice me but did not seem surprised by my presence...they would glance at me and continue their activity....but there were two of them that did stop what they were doing and enquired of me where I was headed. They were women around the age of 25 to 35 years old. Although I did turn to acknowledge that I heard them, I continued walking in the direction of Home. They began to follow me.

When I had almost made it to the end of the walk through this street o the city, I noticed 2 cooking apparatus in front of me...both had lids on them. I removed the lids from both. One had some type of beans being prepared and the other had some type of stew...the 2 women that were now following me
were now looking over my shoulders at the food in front of us...they both commented, "hmm, looks good!" I then replaced the lids.

Almost, instantly after this, I found myself at the end of that street and now looking again toward the city I now called Home to the left of me,not so far away now and not as high above...it was bright outside again and the sky was still beautiful, with clouds all around but not covering the sun....as I looked to the right of me, I noticed a pillar(a firm upright support for a superstructure) of ice! Here's the strange thing, though, it wasn't cold outside! No, it wasn't hot, either, (it felt to between 65-75*). The pillar was about 50 feet wide and about 200 feet high...at the top of it was a platform with a small building on it...for some reason I knew I was to climb up the pillar (not fly) and go inside the small building because there was something there I needed...the 2 spanish women were still with me and began to climb the pillar of ice behind me....as we got to the top and went inside, I noticed all types of utility equipment of various type of jobs...I walked over to what seem to be the thing there in the building I needed...I said out loud, with excitement, "this is it, this is what I needed!".

As, I made the statement of finding what I needed, I heard behind me what sounded like voices of distress. The 2 women that were with me were looking outside of a window...and they were both distressed at what they were seeing! I walked over to them to look at what ever had them so frighten! I looked out the same window and noticed lightening and thunder in the clouds...it was beautiful yet fearful to me in a reverential kind of way...the lightening in the clouds appeared to be colors of green, yellow, blue, red...all interacting with one another! So, we stepped outside to have a better view... the 2 women were not staring in the direction of the lightening and thunder... they were staring a a cloud formation directly next to it! It was a cloud in the form of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ! When I first notice His appearance, I too (for a moment) felt fear come over me, but then almost at the same time, a sense of calmness took over...I turned and looked at the two women that were with me and said, "it's ok, it's going to be alright!...but I've got to go." as I said those words, I thought to myself "fly"...and I woke up. :? :? :?
merismos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Who Can help me Interpret This!

Postby Gus Who » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:51 pm

It goes to the return of Jesus...
So you found what you need... :whistling: (it was there)

The 2 Women knew ... :whistling: A-key!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 pm

There is too much detail. It is distracting litter.
The important segment of this dream is the words spoken in it: Then fly. Not: fly.
Then is equally important - it references problem solving and Responsiveness.
The 'fly' part is something dreamer already knows it can do. But what will trigger it to respond with wholeheartedness?
In the dream that is general; walking is natural movement thru life, or development. The trigger is eagerness for quick result or goal or attainment, like a preteen who wants to drive, or a mid-teen who wants to get married. Dreamer will know if it focuses and stops overstimulating self with juicy details.

And one answer to the title Q is evident: Not Gus.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:05 pm

It was kind of simple to answer if you know this kind of language, and Jesus
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Yes, i knew Jesus.
Jesus was a friend of mine.
And you, Senator, are no Jesus.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:14 am

I'd bee :whistling: A-key tool for the 2 women to help interpret This
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby beauty4ashes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26 am

Wow, such beautiful imagery. I love when dreams come so vivid from God! I'll be honest, I read this the other night but wasn't sure that I wanted to tackle it since Gus kind of summed it up fairly punctually, but when I just came back to the forums and saw that the number of views was 222, I knew I had to respond. I kind of have a bizarre number thing where God shows me the right direction. Anyways, I will try to tackle this for you <3

I believe the beginning setting is representative of the path of righteousness that Christians are called to walk it. When you began to grow tired, I feel like this is showing you telling God that you're too complacent in your walk and you're tired of the same, structured, walk that you have with Him and then He answers you and says "Then fly," as in He is calling you into higher things of Himself, and a greater understanding of the Spirit realm. He's telling you that there is so much more that He wants to show you, and to do so, you have to become uncomfortable in your walk right now and hunger and seek Him like you never have before. I keep hearing in my spirit Jeremiah 33:3-'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know,' as well as Jeremiah 29:11-13-'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.'

Anyways, back to the dream :) Now when you looked down and saw the cornfield, I believe that is representative of the future perfecting of the bride of Christ, the church; when it will be in it's fullness and ready for the harvest, with the white color denoting righteousness. Now the lion part is probably one of my favorite parts of this dream, because I believe that Lion is a foreshadowing to Jesus' return as the Lion of Judah. Standing there with His bride, ready to protect her and fight against evil. Revelation 19:6-8 is a great representation of the church that Jesus will be coming back for. I also love that He is a lion here because when John started to weep in Revelation 5:4-5 because no one was found worthy to open the scroll, an elder told him not to weep because the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed in opening the scroll, but when John looked, Jesus was not the Lion the man spoke about, He was seen as the Lamb that was slain. Interesting enough, later in your dream, you don't look up and see the Lion, you see Jesus.

Of course, your Home is clearly Heaven. We all are gravitated to wanting to return there, but in seeing the other land, it was clear that you job was not done yet. To me this next section is possibly showing you that you are called to be a missionary? To be the light in a dark place (where the people speak Spanish). The whole celebration thing with the dark made me think of Dia de los Muertos. Have you ever felt called to be a missionary before, and possibly in Mexico? It's very clear that even though you didn't speak, you were leading them to Jesus! I believe the pots were representative of missionary work there as well.

When you started describing the ice pillar, my instinct was to say that the next journey for God's kingdom was going to be a slippery part, that in these times you wouldn't be able to "fly" up this pillar, which is representative of a mature Christian. That as your journey comes to a close, you will begin to slow down and humble yourself to closer you come to His glory. I believe you finding that tool was the fullness of your journey. God had equipped you with everything He had predestined for you.

Now that previous paragraph with the ice and this next paragraph when you wrote about thundering and lightnings remind me of Job 37:1-13, which proclaims God's majesty (please go read it! It's amazing to compare the two). Now I think this ending has to do with the ending of your spiritual journey, when He will call you Home and you will "fly" to Him. Being that the two women followed you up that pillar and were left behind, it leads me to believe that you have guided them in the ministry to continue on your work until Jesus returns for us all. I'm not sure that this was completely representative of Jesus' return, saying that you will be alive to witness it (though I could be wrong), but I believe it does imply that we are in the season of His return...I firmly believe that we are in that day (since 1000 years on earth are like 1 day in heaven).

I pray that this connects with you and that you ask God to show you even greater things. Seek His face with all of your heart, and your journey will begin to take off. It's your time to fly! :heartpump:
Last edited by beauty4ashes on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby beauty4ashes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Wow, and now with the earthquake in Mexico, maybe you will be afforded the opportunity to go there during Dia de los Muertos this year? It's so insane to see all of these things coming to pass. One witness there said "It's like Sodom and Gomorrah, like God is angry at us. Now is the moment when solidarity begins." This is unbelievable. Jesus is coming soon!

Also, take a look at John 4:34-38. I believe that the white field ready for harvest is showing you he needs you to reap what has already been sown, but I still can't help but think that there is a calling towards Mexico in that reaping. As much as that white field was representative of the perfected church for Christ, it also is representative of what you are called to do.
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Batman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 am

Well the two Spanish speaking countries, like the two women say ... (a-key) :whistling:

Would of been punctual! HEAR - HERE ( :computer: a-key for a tool)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby kirt8 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 am

Wow, such beautiful imagery. Dreams come so vivid from God.
The two Spanish speaking countries (Spanish to English), just like the two women say ... (a-key)
kirt8
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:43 pm

If dreams were messages from God how would and person be capable to interpet?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Sheena wrote:If dreams were messages from God how would and person be capable to interpet?

I dink your starting to get it... :noisemaker: ... a-key, as tongues :tongue:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby beauty4ashes » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Sheena wrote:If dreams were messages from God how would and person be capable to interpet?

It's a prophetic gift of the Holy Spirit. You cannot interpret them from Him without the Holy Spirit. Some prophetic people hear from God audibly, but others hear from Him visually, which is working in the seer realm. Not all prophets are seers (because they only hear audibly from God), but all seers are prophets. So, people who receive dreams from Him are functioning in the gift of prophecy, but no person can interpret the dreams without the Holy Spirit revealing it's meaning.
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 pm

It's illogical nonsense but then most religion is. You introduce a construct, holy spirit, which has no valid meaning and you define your prechosen conclusion in terms of it. There is a technical rhetorical term for this type of irrationality, but idr and you can look it up as well as i can. It includes a category error but is not limited to that. Holy spirit is a theological technicality only for certain faiths and you cannot presume that everyone follows the details of your own selected belief system.
It is true that all Sears used to have profit - but now they are out of business.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby juegosfrivgratis » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Wow – what an informative blog site – i need to spend more time here and intend to do so the impossible game
juegosfrivgratis
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:20 pm

beauty4ashes wrote:
Sheena wrote:If dreams were messages from God how would any person be capable to interpet?

It's a prophetic gift of the Holy Spirit. You cannot interpret them from Him without the Holy Spirit. Some prophetic people hear from God audibly, but others hear from Him visually, which is working in the seer realm. Not all prophets are seers (because they only hear audibly from God), but all seers are prophets. So, people who receive dreams from Him are functioning in the gift of prophecy, but no person can interpret the dreams without the Holy Spirit revealing it's meaning.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby merismos » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:08 pm

beauty4ashes wrote:Wow, such beautiful imagery. I love when dreams come so vivid from God! I'll be honest, I read this the other night but wasn't sure that I wanted to tackle it since Gus kind of summed it up fairly punctually, but when I just came back to the forums and saw that the number of views was 222, I knew I had to respond. I kind of have a bizarre number thing where God shows me the right direction. Anyways, I will try to tackle this for you <3

I pray that this connects with you and that you ask God to show you even greater things. Seek His face with all of your heart, and your journey will begin to take off. It's your time to fly! :heartpump:

'beauty4ashes", I would like to say thanks for giving such a full and informative interpretation! As you mentioned in one of your replies, I do have the gift of the Seer and words are like images to me and images are like words to me, if that makes any sense to you....What I hear becomes images in my mind and what I see translate to thoughts (words) to me. Strange, yes but...none the less still true. I don't know who you are but what I do know is you have a 'real' walk (relationship) with a 'real' (living, existing) GOD, who is GOD! Thanks again! And continue to do what GOD has clearly called for you to do and continue to not let those who do not know or understand discourage you from doing so! GOD bless! :king: :halo:
merismos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs