Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trumps Goolfy American Coarse

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Trumps Goolfy American Coarse

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:01 am

From: Bed-Minster— In New Jersey, Trump business has proposed an unusual real estate project.
to build the mordern U.S. cemetery.

According to plans filed with local and state authorities, the Trump Organization has proposed to build graveyards at the site of its tony Trump National Golf Club Bedminster course.

One would be small: pivate plots overlooking the first hole. It was intended — or so it's been said — for Trump and his family followers that would die doing his dirty work..

“Mr. Trump . . . specifically chose this property for his final resting place as it is his favorite property,” his company wrote in a filing with the state in 2014.

The other proposed cemetery would have the other holes for sale to the public. There, buyers could pay for a kind of eternal membership in Trump’s club.

The cemetery plans have now both been approved by local officials. The question of who enters is now left to Trump’s sons Eric and Donald Jr., who have taken day-to-day control of the Trump Organization. It's rumored that Ryan Owens was Yeman in the 1st hole.

As these plans trace back to 2007, when Trump announced he wanted a mausoleum for himself in New Jersey.

“It’s never something you like to think about, but it makes sense,” Trump told the New York Post. He was 60 years old at the time. “This is such beautiful land, and Bedminster is one of the richest places in the country.”

[Did President Trump’s business conflicts playing Golf in Yeman violate the Constitution when a Owen's soldier paid this cost/ or was a 93 million plain (down payment) to this War?]

The plan was big high Stone. Obelisks. Set smack in the middle of the golf course. In Bedminster — a wealthy horse-country town 43 miles west of New York City — officials had some concerns about hosting this huge tomb structure odd. And there were ongoing worries that the spot might become an “attractive nuisance,” tempting curiosity-seekers to trespass on club grounds.

Trump offered a concession.

The tomb would be versatile.

It could also be a festive wedding . . . tomb.

“We’re planning a mausoleum/chapel,” Trump said, according to a news report from the time.

Let's GOOLFY A-round hear! (Spear-it lie of this course speaking) As to :cheers: TOAST Trump making America Great AGAIN :whoa:

Note :whistling:
More U.S. bombs have been dropped in Yemen in the past week under President Trump than in any year of President Obama’s tenure, according to Foreign Policy.

... as Wii might as will say that Trump has declared WAR ON the 6&1/2 Travel Ban Country's
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Trumps Goolfy American Coarse

Postby Caesar » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:19 am

Oh... Trump will make 'Murrica great again.

He's fighting for the rights of Aryan Men.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm

... Yes Trump thinks he is going to be goolfing around, haunting on this ground forever...
as a BOGEY is scored due to the Ryan Owens shot...

As Ryan Owens’ father, Bill Owens, said in an interview with The Miami Herald.

Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration? Why? For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?

Obviously he started a war in which ground forces are needed!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 am

Yep this is the Subject Matter... (Remember Telling Tommorows News Today!)

Since taking office, President Trump has taken many trips to Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Florida costing taxpayers 21.5 million on him and his buddies...

If he continues to travel at his current rate, it is estimated that he will surpass President Obama's two-term travel cost total in a single year, reports CNN.

Throughout his 8 years in office, Obama's expenses for vacations, outings, and official trips reportedly added up to roughly $97 million ... all going in ... These Hole Tells tales (Trumps other side of the coin, called down side)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby hank32 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 am

Well you did it yourself, I like it!
hank32
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 pm

hank32 wrote:Well you did it yourself, I like it!

No, I am in an area where they recon Trump's Goolfy American Coarse...
I did not vote .. as I see and work for a better way... that is sure to come :infinity: in which Truth and Justice prevails over such politics...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 am

The description for FBI director under President Donald Trump includes an unusual requirement: personal loyalty to his golf coarse.

Just after Trump took office, the new president summoned James Comey to the White House and asked the now-fired FBI chief to pledge loyalty to play on his fairway. Comey declined, instead telling Trump that he would always be honest.

Though let's face facts, as everyone knows that Trump told the Russians to hack in too the American Golf Coarse that Hillary played on... and Russians were charge and sanction by the government for... so at that time, Comey should of ask Trump in his role if he was digging his 1st hole ... too Putin around :lol:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Is this part of the Goolfy coarse... Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Gave to Russians

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and a major intelligence collector in the Middle East. The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East...

:whistling: LOOKS LIKE ISRAEL IS CAUGHT IN THIS ...
:geek: I hope that at least Christian Jews get out of dodge (or Jerusalem)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Trumps Goolfy American Coarse ... 4444

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 am

-- Speaking from his golf resort in New Jersey Tuesday Trump warned North Korea to stop threatening his country or "they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before."

I also found this article title ..... What if the president ordering a nuclear attack isn’t sane? A major lost his job for asking.

By Michael S. Rosenwald
Washington post ...

“I assumed there had to be some sort of checks and balances so that one man couldn’t just on a whim order the launch of nuclear weapons,” Hering, now 81, told Radiolab in a remarkable interview earlier this year.

Hering was wrong. And decades later, so is anyone who thinks President Trump, having recently threatened “fire and fury” for North Korea, can’t order a nuclear attack anytime he darn well pleases, even from a fairway bunker on the golf course.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:52 am

An[This article appears in the Aug. 7, 2017, edition of Sports Illustrated.]
With special reporting by Michael Bamberger, Ben Baskin and Pete Madden.
Playing golf with the 45th President of the United States offers a revealing character study of him. Donald Trump's private clubs are where he feels most comfortable, and holding court with members and guests and employees is an important part of the ritual—in the pro shop, at the driving range and especially on the 1st tee, where Trump traditionally announces the teams for a friendly wager and will typically take the best player available for his partner. Some earnest person in the group will typically keep score, though the terms of the match are usually unstated and Trump's interest in the ebb and flow of the match is modest at best. Yet he somehow knows when his putt is meaningful, and he attempts those putts with a certain amount of fanfare..
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:55 am

Wii all know that America stays this Coarse...

TRUMP shares video of him knocking out Hillary Clinton with a golf ball
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:23 am

Sonotkxd wrote:Donald Trumps Guide to Street Photography Id love to see the final presidential race being between Trump and Sanders, in the belief that the majority of Americans are intelligent people and would vote for Sanders.

I could run against Trump and beat him in a race. He can't even get his party - Republicans to do his dirty work. Football players aren't even standing up for his brand of government

Cesarkzvn wrote:Rabbi Hier has ties to the Trump world through Jared Kushner, Trumps son-in-law and close adviser. Kushners parents are old friends with Hier and his wife.
The point being?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:00 am

$20 ... Tee off
:excited: 444444

"Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda, whose parents moved to New York from Puerto Rico, took his shot on Twitter, saying: "You're going straight to hell, @realDonaldTrump. No long lines for you. Someone will say, 'Right this way, sir.' They'll clear a path."

The President stirred things up with a series of tweets Saturday from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he is spending the weekend.

He seemed to be responding to Cruz's comments on Friday night on CNN, when she said,"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; Mr. Trump can hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling."

Trump tweeted on Saturday morning, "The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump. Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

And late in afternoon, he fired again at Cruz: "Results of recovery efforts will speak much louder than complaints by San Juan Mayor. Doing everything we can to help great people of PR!"

Speaking to CNN's Anderson Cooper on Saturday night, Cruz said she's not a Democrat.

"He is looking for excuses for things not going well," she said. "I have no time for small politics or for comments that do not add to the situation here."
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 am

:whistling: President Trump on Sunday dedicated a golf trophy to the victims of recent powerful storms that tore through Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico, all the while defending the government's response to the disasters.

"On behalf of all of the people of Texas, and all of the people -- if you look today and see what is happening, how horrible it is but we have it under really great control -- Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them," the president said.

"And we're going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love -- a part of our great state, really part of our great nation," he continued.

Trump's remarks were made as he presented the trophy to U.S. captain Steve Strickler following the Presidents Cup golf tournament in New Jersey.

Trump tweeted out a video of him presenting the trophy later Sunday
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs