Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Maybe in time you will get a brain cell. You are the epitome of ludicrous.

If god exists then the truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

Round square batty..... Keep telling yourself the impossible is possible. It just makes you an idiot for stating and believing contradiction is truth.

Round square.

Do you understand what Faith is? As it is not a truth, but a belief (which goes to Spirituallity)


Careful batty you sound awful close to a real breakthrough here....

Keep going - so belief is not truth. We'll done.

So what you just said there is because you believe something is true, it doesn't make it true.

So how to determine if something is true..... Hmmmm if only there was a way.....

Come on batty you can get this.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Houston Atheism ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 am

Atheist Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:Do you understand what Faith is? As it is not a truth, but a belief (which goes to Spirituallity)


Careful batty you sound awful close to a real breakthrough here....

Keep going - so belief is not truth. We'll done.

So what you just said there is because you believe something is true, it doesn't make it true.

So how to determine if something is true..... Hmmmm if only there was a way.....

Come on batty you can get this.

... that reply shows you're still a dimwit... blockhead :blockhead: and can't make the Circle face :D with God as Love. Now since God has shine such Faith in me, I am able to see such Truth that goes beyond the scope that you limit as truth ... Take a 'Leap of Faith' into batty space ... and I tell you the Truth. As surely as the song I altered by kneel Diamond (2-day) was sung about a promise land... ( :whistling: as Christ2-4 sailed the ocean Blue-4 in 1492) to all in the spiritual world, and 4 those that take their daily Bread, and IF the have Faith more than a muster up seed too leap in Faith B4 / as and after Jesus ... they will land in such a Miricle land as Jesus will be Lord over this land.

:D That is Truth getting A-Round Blockhead :blockhead: as FAITH
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Houston Atheism ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 am

Gus Who wrote:
Atheist Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:Do you understand what Faith is? As it is not a truth, but a belief (which goes to Spirituallity)


Careful batty you sound awful close to a real breakthrough here....

Keep going - so belief is not truth. We'll done.

So what you just said there is because you believe something is true, it doesn't make it true.

So how to determine if something is true..... Hmmmm if only there was a way.....

Come on batty you can get this.

... that reply shows you're still a dimwit... blockhead :blockhead: and can't make the Circle face :D with God as Love. Now since God has shine such Faith in me, I am able to see such Truth that goes beyond the scope that you limit as truth ... Take a 'Leap of Faith' into batty space ... and I tell you the Truth. As surely as the song I altered by kneel Diamond (2-day) was sung about a promise land... ( :whistling: as Christ2-4 sailed the ocean Blue-4 in 1492) to all in the spiritual world, and 4 those that take their daily Bread, and IF the have Faith more than a muster up seed too leap in Faith B4 / as and after Jesus ... they will land in such a Miricle land as Jesus will be Lord over this land.

:D That is Truth getting A-Round Blockhead :blockhead: as FAITH


Same you were almost there.

So you are saying faith in round squares is greater truth than believing a round square is nonsense?

If you cant see that's ridiculous - then there's no hope for you.

Try and understand what this means:

If god exists, then truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Houston Atheism ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
Same you were almost there.

So you are saying faith in round squares is greater truth than believing a round square is nonsense?

If you cant see that's ridiculous - then there's no hope for you.

Try and understand what this means:

If god exists, then truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

Yes, Truth = God. Tough there is no 'if' ... as 'exists' goes
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Houston Atheism ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
Same you were almost there.

So you are saying faith in round squares is greater truth than believing a round square is nonsense?

If you cant see that's ridiculous - then there's no hope for you.

Try and understand what this means:

If god exists, then truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

Yes, Truth = God. Tough there is no 'if' ... as 'exists' goes


No its not saying truth = god, or saying if god exists or not. Try again.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism ... ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

... Silly, God does not represent Truth... God = Truth

You can not be smarter than Truth

Faith goes to Trust... religious goes to a following of such ...(through Faith) way (as choice comes to play)
(out of all the religions, Jesus / Christianity is the trusted source for this ...)

... it's not ... If ... God/Truth speak ... as it is an excepted fact (as Truth)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism ... ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am

Gus Who wrote:... Silly, God does not represent Truth... God = Truth

You can not be smarter than Truth

Faith goes to Trust... religious goes to a following of such ...(through Faith) way (as choice comes to play)
(out of all the religions, Jesus / Christianity is the trusted source for this ...)

... it's not ... If ... God/Truth speak ... as it is an excepted fact (as Truth)


It's not saying god represents truth either batty.

One last time - what does it mean?

If god exists, then truth represents god, not faith in nonsense.

To an atheist god not existing is an accepted fact.....

Try and reach out of your made up world and understand hat is being talked about.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

Truth is not confined to your logic ... as it encompass time i.e. Round Square Athestic fact ...
Truth has direction over time

That with greater 'Faith' is right in such logic!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:37 am

Gus Who wrote:Truth is not confined to your logic ... as it encompass time i.e. Round Square Athestic fact ...
Truth has direction over time

That with greater 'Faith' is right in such logic!


You are talking Gibberish.

You are acting like its a trick question. It's Merely can you understand what is being said batty. It's not about what you believe, we know what you believe, it's about what is being said can you understand it?

Its saying IF god exist, again doesnt say if god exists or not, then Truth represents god - do you agree with that?

It isn't god = truth, its not truth = god. It's truth represents god. Like your posts represent you, truth represents god.

Nonsense being nonsense, isn't truth, its nonsense. So faith in nonsense isn't faith in god, god isn't represented by nonsense.

That's spelled out for you - can you understand what is being said?

What do you disagree with?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:57 am

Dimwit Eagle wrote:
You are talking Gibberish.

You are acting like its a trick question. It's Merely can you understand what is being said batty. It's not about what you believe, we know what you believe, it's about what is being said can you understand it?

Its saying IF god exist, again doesnt say if god exists or not, then Truth represents god - do you agree with that?

It isn't god = truth, its not truth = god. It's truth represents god. Like your posts represent you, truth represents god.

Nonsense being nonsense, isn't truth, its nonsense. So faith in nonsense isn't faith in god, god isn't represented by nonsense.

That's spelled out for you - can you understand what is being said?

What do you disagree with?


THE 'if' PART! Either you get the Dingbat bells that :ecstatic: rings true, or remain a Dimwit and not get God = TRUTH

"if" goes to options/or opinions and with God, there is only one Truth. GODS

DINGBAT TRUTH is higher in the scope of "TRUTH" ... it involves thinking!
(Knowledge of the Subject) Wii are talking about the one True God, right?
As my Faith in TRUTH (goes to perspective is that there is only one)
GOD = answer (no choice / no options as in right! )
No God is a wrong answer / darkness / void ... :creeping: the Dimwit path to nowhere ( :nodding: logically speaking know-where's - ville in you bird brain) Faith has lost all Hope in such thinking!

:fuming: crash... Burn ... Only Hell to deal with all the other dimwits thinking the same ... way
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:
You are talking Gibberish.

You are acting like its a trick question. It's Merely can you understand what is being said batty. It's not about what you believe, we know what you believe, it's about what is being said can you understand it?

Its saying IF god exist, again doesnt say if god exists or not, then Truth represents god - do you agree with that?

It isn't god = truth, its not truth = god. It's truth represents god. Like your posts represent you, truth represents god.

Nonsense being nonsense, isn't truth, its nonsense. So faith in nonsense isn't faith in god, god isn't represented by nonsense.

That's spelled out for you - can you understand what is being said?

What do you disagree with?


THE 'if' PART! Either you get the Dingbat bells that :ecstatic: rings true, or remain a Dimwit and not get God = TRUTH

"if" goes to options/or opinions and with God, there is only one Truth. GODS

DINGBAT TRUTH is higher in the scope of "TRUTH" ... it involves thinking!
(Knowledge of the Subject) Wii are talking about the one True God, right?
As my Faith in TRUTH (goes to perspective is that there is only one)
GOD = answer (no choice / no options as in right! )
No God is a wrong answer / darkness / void ... :creeping: the Dimwit path to nowhere ( :nodding: logically speaking know-where's - ville in you bird brain) Faith has lost all Hope in such thinking!

:fuming: crash... Burn ... Only Hell to deal with all the other dimwits thinking the same ... way


More gibberish and incoherent poor communication from you.

Batty its not about what you believe, it's about what is being said by someone else - communicating to you. Can you grasp what is being said without putting your own insecurities on it?

Point being here - You are focusing on the part that means very little to what is actually being said. It's not saying god doesn't exist, its not attempting to say god doesn't exist.

What part of what was said do you disagree with?

The part where truth represents god? Or the part that faith in nonsense doesn't represent god?

You can't say faith in nonsense represents god surely. Before you answer it doesn't say what is nonsense and what isn't.

Think.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Dimwit Eagle wrote:
More gibberish and incoherent poor communication from you.

Batty its not about what you believe, it's about what is being said by someone else - communicating to you. Can you grasp what is being said without putting your own insecurities on it?

Point being here - You are focusing on the part that means very little to what is actually being said. It's not saying god doesn't exist, its not attempting to say god doesn't exist.

What part of what was said do you disagree with?

The part where truth represents god? Or the part that faith in nonsense doesn't represent god?

You can't say faith in nonsense represents god surely. Before you answer it doesn't say what is nonsense and what isn't.

Think.

It's not me... it's 'iffy' communication... Truth that your tunning into as a Dimwit, and find it hard to bond in truth with... as the Spirit is willing, but your logical mindset is not. Try saying God is the answer ... even if your wrong and it's an honest mistake to such Truth...
But of coarse you would not be wrong if Wii were talking about "GOD" as spirit and not as ... square only, and not round as truth goes ...

... as spirit truth is between spirits in faith (called in good faith Wii go 4th ...)

Do you understand the 'under God' clause refers to the same God of any belief ... not the iffy God ... are we in good faith talking about the same God?
As God has to be the Judge ... and honestly I think your the one that having problems with this subject of 'Truth' being God
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:
More gibberish and incoherent poor communication from you.

Batty its not about what you believe, it's about what is being said by someone else - communicating to you. Can you grasp what is being said without putting your own insecurities on it?

Point being here - You are focusing on the part that means very little to what is actually being said. It's not saying god doesn't exist, its not attempting to say god doesn't exist.

What part of what was said do you disagree with?

The part where truth represents god? Or the part that faith in nonsense doesn't represent god?

You can't say faith in nonsense represents god surely. Before you answer it doesn't say what is nonsense and what isn't.

Think.

It's not me... it's 'iffy' communication... Truth that your tunning into as a Dimwit, and find it hard to bond in truth with... as the Spirit is willing, but your logical mindset is not. Try saying God is the answer ... even if your wrong and it's an honest mistake to such Truth...
But of coarse you would not be wrong if Wii were talking about "GOD" as spirit and not as ... square only, and not round as truth goes ...

... as spirit truth is between spirits in faith (called in good faith Wii go 4th ...)

Do you understand the 'under God' clause refers to the same God of any belief ... not the iffy God ... are we in good faith talking about the same God?
As God has to be the Judge ... and honestly I think your the one that having problems with this subject of 'Truth' being God


I asked a straight question and you come out with gibberish again.

You are hiding behind babble again batty.

So you think god deals in nonsense? That doesn't say to that what you believe about god is nonsense.....

I mean come on batty you can't be that naive.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism ... the problem i c goes 2 Good Faith

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:55 am

Dimwit Eagle wrote:


I asked a straight question and you come out with gibberish again.

You are hiding behind babble again batty.

So you think god deals in nonsense? That doesn't say to that what you believe about god is nonsense.....

I mean come on batty you can't be that naive.

In Good Faith (given the subject matter) Did you choose your parents or even believe in a soul?
In Good Faith can you say there is a God?
In Good Faith are you trying to argue your Dimwit point, or in the name of such Truth, declare that such 'Truth' does not exist in life form?

... so Dimwit, in the manner I dealt with you too try and help you see this dingbat point of 'Good Faith' ... goes to God's Truth!

:geek: ... as everyone can see over the years we've argued over such 'Truth' and I am not trying to 'force' Christianity as much as defend such faith and truth ... as I've argued with others here (Christians) when their perspective crosses such ... Faith (as batty faith goes :neer: round/square )

... as 'truth' does not have a place to hide but in the shadow as light in such a dimwit as ... A being conscious to such thoughts ... 4th God's sake... (truth)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism ... the problem i c goes 2 Good Faith

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:13 am

Gus Who wrote:
Dimwit Eagle wrote:


I asked a straight question and you come out with gibberish again.

You are hiding behind babble again batty.

So you think god deals in nonsense? That doesn't say to that what you believe about god is nonsense.....
De
I mean come on batty you can't be that naive.

In Good Faith (given the subject matter) Did you choose your parents or even believe in a soul?
In Good Faith can you say there is a God?
In Good Faith are you trying to argue your Dimwit point, or in the name of such Truth, declare that such 'Truth' does not exist in life form?

... so Dimwit, in the manner I dealt with you too try and help you see this dingbat point of 'Good Faith' ... goes to God's Truth!

:geek: ... as everyone can see over the years we've argued over such 'Truth' and I am not trying to 'force' Christianity as much as defend such faith and truth ... as I've argued with others here (Christians) when their perspective crosses such ... Faith (as batty faith goes :neer: round/square )

... as 'truth' does not have a place to hide but in the shadow as light in such a dimwit as ... A being conscious to such thoughts ... 4th God's sake... (truth)


More babble....

Batty I have never said god doesn't exist. Not once - again quote where I have said doesn't exist. Just like the bet on souls never happened - me saying god doesn't exist never happened. Get that through your thick skull and stop being a duche.

You are defending your beliefs, not truth. Your beliefs are nonsense. Faith in nonsense is nonsense.

Your beliefs are contradictions - you can see they are contradictions yet you plug away regardless.

Grow up.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 am

See how you are... (as Truth is the Judge)
was that a reply in Good Faith? or defending your words as a reaction to your belief in truth?

... as one can edit word after the fact (can't Wii) ... So if you want to talk about souls and a bet... with your logic, how can you lose something that you don't own? (Wasn't that your words?) As I did claim your soul as a dimwit player Charlie Brown as my ip. Your soul can't kick the eye shape football! Your not a Character that can win with your iffy truth.

... as in 'good faith' we should be talking about Truth?

As your position here sounds like it is going against such wisdom in spiritual truth, and therefore in truth itself.
Do you even have a soul 4 this ... Round / square (you being the square :blockhead: and can't get such a-Round 'Truth' inn as a spiritual God)

... Yes you have in the past denied such God exist ... Stated no life after death ... no soul .. blah, blah blah ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:06 am

Could see this one gets the loonies going. The girl is a traditonal theist, self-righteous.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:19 am

Sheena wrote:Could see this one gets the loonies going. The girl is a traditonal theist, self-righteous.

Wii all know that yours is a demon soul ... going nowhere but farther from truth
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Gus Who wrote:See how you are... (as Truth is the Judge)
was that a reply in Good Faith? or defending your words as a reaction to your belief in truth?

... as one can edit word after the fact (can't Wii) ... So if you want to talk about souls and a bet... with your logic, how can you lose something that you don't own? (Wasn't that your words?) As I did claim your soul as a dimwit player Charlie Brown as my ip. Your soul can't kick the eye shape football! Your not a Character that can win with your iffy truth.

... as in 'good faith' we should be talking about Truth?

As your position here sounds like it is going against such wisdom in spiritual truth, and therefore in truth itself.
Do you even have a soul 4 this ... Round / square (you being the square :blockhead: and can't get such a-Round 'Truth' inn as a spiritual God)

... Yes you have in the past denied such God exist ... Stated no life after death ... no soul .. blah, blah blah ...


No, blah blah blah from you batty. You lied about the bet, couldn't back up your words and you still think you were right....

I've never said god doesn't exist - because I'm not an atheist you moronic simpleton.

Idiot. Stop being a fucking duche.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Sheena wrote:Could see this one gets the loonies going. The girl is a traditonal theist, self-righteous.

Wii all know that yours is a demon soul ... going nowhere but farther from truth


This coming from a man who believes round squares is a possibility.

Did Jesus not say about throwing the first stone?

Hypocrite!!!!
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
No, blah blah blah from you batty. You lied about the bet, couldn't back up your words and you still think you were right....

I've never said god doesn't exist - because I'm not an atheist you moronic simpleton.

Idiot. Stop being a fucking duche.

More dimwit language ...

Both of us recall what was written about the bet, I just did not quote you and you edit it ... as the bet was about a soul... and if I proved you had one, then I get it... as you said you did not have one...

Remember Dimwit you change it to read that you don't have a soul to bet ...

Plus ... Resonable people lump your views to 'Athesim' as that is what standard I try to go by.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:
This coming from a man who believes round squares is a possibility.

Did Jesus not say about throwing the first stone?

Hypocrite!!!!

Jesus would call you 'Dull' as in a dimwit to such truth that Jesus saw and heard as he spoke in Good Faith about such viewpoints concerning the one true God. (His Father)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
No, blah blah blah from you batty. You lied about the bet, couldn't back up your words and you still think you were right....

I've never said god doesn't exist - because I'm not an atheist you moronic simpleton.

Idiot. Stop being a fucking duche.

More dimwit language ...

Both of us recall what was written about the bet, I just did not quote you and you edit it ... as the bet was about a soul... and if I proved you had one, then I get it... as you said you did not have one...

Remember Dimwit you change it to read that you don't have a soul to bet ...

Plus ... Resonable people lump your views to 'Athesim' as that is what standard I try to go by.


Ah right - you are inventing things again.

Thou shalt not bare false witness - its one of the commandments.

I don't believe in sound batty. Just because you doesn't make it true.

Grow the fuck up.

Hypocrite!!
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Temp Eagle wrote:
This coming from a man who believes round squares is a possibility.

Did Jesus not say about throwing the first stone?

Hypocrite!!!!

Jesus would call you 'Dull' as in a dimwit to such truth that Jesus saw and heard as he spoke in Good Faith about such viewpoints concerning the one true God. (His Father)


And yet you cast the first stone.... Jesus words not important to you?

You are no Christian. Usually I mean that as a compliment - but not in your case. Brew couldn't give a shit what Jesus would of called me - I'm not Christian so its unimportant to me. What are struggling to understand about that?

You have no integrity. Wonder what jesus would have called you hmmm
..

Jesus disciples would have called you a "wind bag" - that's what they called Paul when he added on the pagan bits. Can look that up if you didn't know.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:50 pm

... again shows your mentality ... can't even admit you fall in with Atheism with your iffy God belief...
People might of thought you would of grown up, becoming a Father...

You have no class!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Gus Who wrote:... again shows your mentality ... can't even admit you fall in with Atheism with your iffy God belief...
People might of thought you would of grown up, becoming a Father...

You have no class!


Fall in with atheism? - I'm a theist. You really need to learn what words mean....

I'd rather be an atheist than believe in your mind numbing ignorance and nonsense.

What I say grow up and you can't think of anything better than to throw the same insult back? If you had a brain cell it would die of loneliness.

Not turning the other cheek..... Another one of Jesus' teachings you are ignoring hypocrite.

Learn what you are trying to preach.... For god's sake...
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Yes, if one looks up Theists, who affirm, that a perfectly conscious understanding being, or mind, existing of itself from eternity, was the cause of all other things... But yet fall into a group called - non religious ... (A kind of Agnostic iffy person)
I pretty sure most reasonable people that you don't fit into the religious Dingbat class that have Faith.

Well ... "grow up" in terms of being a parent .. as it is not the same in the terms that a parent might talk down to a kid for dimwit thinking towards such a topic as being truthful in good faith. (Depending on age and potential to play ball)

As anyone that tried talking sense into you here, knows ... You

... as I've pointed out the fact, that you don't participate in any other form, but participate in any other form this one. Therefore one should see that your here to push your truth... which I say in good faith too all that read... Your a dimwit in such matters. As you reconize no one in history as a 'figure' to such subject matter.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Gus Who wrote:Yes, if one looks up Theists, who affirm, that a perfectly conscious understanding being, or mind, existing of itself from eternity, was the cause of all other things... But yet fall into a group called - non religious ... (A kind of Agnostic iffy person)
I pretty sure most reasonable people that you don't fit into the religious Dingbat class that have Faith.

Well ... "grow up" in terms of being a parent .. as it is not the same in the terms that a parent might talk down to a kid for dimwit thinking towards such a topic as being truthful in good faith. (Depending on age and potential to play ball)

As anyone that tried talking sense into you here, knows ... You

... as I've pointed out the fact, that you don't participate in any other form, but participate in any other form this one. Therefore one should see that your here to push your truth... which I say in good faith too all that read... Your a dimwit in such matters. As you reconize no one in history as a 'figure' to such subject matter.


No that's YOUR definition of theist. A theist can be someone who believes in god or gods as opposed to an atheist. That's actually included in the definition..... An agnostic is something different. It doesn't include religion in the definition of theist. Again learn what words mean it will help you not sound like a complete duche, and stop you being exposed fir the retard you obviously are.

Now you are claiming you are talking sense? This from the person that believes round squares are a possibility...... Sense isn't your friend, reason isn't your friend..... You are talking bollocks and claiming this faith as truth. When questioned about it, toys out the pram, babble and incoherent poorly thought out replies are your response.

You question me posting in one section, but how about you? You are on a discussion forum and are unwilling to discuss anything. I can post in other sections if you really want me to make you look like a dick all over the forum? Wanna pick a fight with me batty? You really want to do that?

Again discuss why you believe something - otherwise you are there with kids believing in Santa, or little girls believing in unicorns. I know that pisses you off because you haven't got reasons to believe - your whole "I believe it's true because it's true" shows your inability to get past the Santa stage in your spiritual development.

Truth isn't important to you, discussion isn't important to you. So what the fuck are you doing here?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:11 am

Have you not heard Christian teaching with God all things are possible?

Do you belong (as a Theist) in a dingbat group (religious group) vs the Dimwit group (non religious) in the batty computer terms of unwritten records? (... as code things do apply to the round/square group)

... as Jesus taught that Clause, no harm, no foul when preaching in the name of his Father to Santa on thy B-day! As round/square goes to shape of ... C-day

Look as God as truth ... And your reply here to being in good faith
Temp Eagle wrote:
No that's YOUR definition of theist. A theist can be someone who believes in god or gods as opposed to an atheist. That's actually included in the definition..... An agnostic is something different. It doesn't include religion in the definition of theist. Again learn what words mean it will help you not sound like a complete duche, and stop you being exposed fir the retard you obviously are.

Now you are claiming you are talking sense? This from the person that believes round squares are a possibility...... Sense isn't your friend, reason isn't your friend..... You are talking bollocks and claiming this faith as truth. When questioned about it, toys out the pram, babble and incoherent poorly thought out replies are your response.

You question me posting in one section, but how about you? You are on a discussion forum and are unwilling to discuss anything. I can post in other sections if you really want me to make you look like a dick all over the forum? Wanna pick a fight with me batty? You really want to do that?

Again discuss why you believe something - otherwise you are there with kids believing in Santa, or little girls believing in unicorns. I know that pisses you off because you haven't got reasons to believe - your whole "I believe it's true because it's true" shows your inability to get past the Santa stage in your spiritual development.

Truth isn't important to you, discussion isn't important to you. So what the fuck are you doing here?

I told you, I am defending Dingbat religion against a Dimwit attack in the name of the round square righteous God!
Stop speaking/writing for what and Who you don't know, as that reply was not in good faith, but from bad theist faith.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 am

You don't follow Jesus teachings - so you are being hypocritical.

With god all things are possible - do you know the context of where Jesus said that? Again you are showing your ignorance of christianity.... Trying to use it for your own selfish made up world.

Learn what you are trying to preach - because you are missing the point of Jesus' teachings completely.

I am a theist because I believe in a god - your divisions are your own small minded issues, they are nonsense and don't represent god, font represent the religion you claim you follow......

It's just totally ridiculous batty. You are totally ridiculous.

You are not defending religion, god or truth, you are defending your own nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

If you want to discuss without being a duche by all means - discuss. Your insanity has no place here, and quite frankly you are too stupid to pull off what you think you are doing, your posts represent you - mostly contradictory, incoherent babble with no substance - that stinks of fakery.

Seriously and I mean this, think about your next post - its going to determine how much you can enjoy this site from now on.

Stop lying, stop being fake, stop talking like a fucking moron.

You are a proven liar, a proven hypocrite, proven you don't have psychic abilities and proven that your beliefs are nonsense.

Stop it.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:55 am

Temp Eagle wrote:You don't follow Jesus teachings - so you are being hypocritical.

With god all things are possible - do you know the context of where Jesus said that? Again you are showing your ignorance of christianity.... Trying to use it for your own selfish made up world.

Learn what you are trying to preach - because you are missing the point of Jesus' teachings completely.

I am a theist because I believe in a god - your divisions are your own small minded issues, they are nonsense and don't represent god, font represent the religion you claim you follow......

It's just totally ridiculous batty. You are totally ridiculous.

You are not defending religion, god or truth, you are defending your own nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

If you want to discuss without being a duche by all means - discuss. Your insanity has no place here, and quite frankly you are too stupid to pull off what you think you are doing, your posts represent you - mostly contradictory, incoherent babble with no substance - that stinks of fakery.

Seriously and I mean this, think about your next post - its going to determine how much you can enjoy this site from now on.

Stop lying, stop being fake, stop talking like a fucking moron.

You are a proven liar, a proven hypocrite, proven you don't have psychic abilities and proven that your beliefs are nonsense.

Stop it.

:whoa: should I know the context of possibility? Yes, I should...
Should I take that as a threat to unmask me as Batman? You would find Gus Who!
Prove to who about prophetic (psychic) ability as its already batty out there ... :neer: ... so that such 'Good Faith' truth ... such as EQ can be seen in the scope of Justice... as it's not science based as much as spirit based ... I have filed U.S. FEDERAL CASES to such, as too warn in 'good faith' to dingbat people and not the corrupt people in government / dimwits like you that don't believe 'God gives such 'ability' as spoken by other' that had such abilities... and this subject matter of the One true God... TRUTH.

Eagle vs. Batty ...

if we're taking sides ... your the :blockhead: :blockhead: :blockhead: :blockhead: :blockhead:
I get A :neer: Rounds ... and I get 1st pick and take Jesus, (your pick - Theist iffy God... I call her Lucy, she has free will ) and the 3rd pick I take TRINITY (goes to batty cents as Holy Ghost) ... now Go 4th Dimwit, :blockhead:

Let's Play 'i- ball" can you kick the eye shape ball to the truth and make a field goal Charlie Brown?

Dimwit, your truth is not considered a religion ... and only other dimwits or those for their self interest of 'free will' vs God's will would join your side of dimwittedness...

:geek: ...as God has sent people to try to talk common sense to you over the years... the only thing that is getting through is ... :neer: batty cents!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Right ok.

Let's get a few things straight. Your "federal cases" mean shit all, the only thing they mean if true is you are ginormous fucking idiot. Your so called ability predicted an earthquake in an earthquake zone that scientists predict with much greater curacy than god it seems....

The context of Jesus' words mean you have no idea what you are talking about, Jesus wasn't saying round squares were possible. Only a superficial duchebag that has no interest in Jesus' teachings would claim it does.

Psychic abilities - "not science based" this just shows you have no understanding of what science is. Seriously you are ill educated bafoon.

My truth not considered a religion. So fucking what? Religion isn't a requirement for truth, for you to believe it is makes you a small minded simpleton.

You are offensive to logic, reason, academia, you also are offensive to Christians, and to other religions. You are a disgrace to Jesus, should the god of the bible be real you are a disgrace to him. your posts turn people away from Jesus, because you show you don't follow Jesus' teachings. Hypocrite, liar, idiot. Great work batty.

Pathetic.

From now on if you want a response you are gonna stop talking like a dick, and talk plainly without dressing things up in your insanity. Your choice.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Jesus was my 1st pick, and you should not speak for him, clearly due to the fact that you don't take his words in good faith!
Plus your not a believer in his truth!

The Federal case, should be a proper place to determine 'Truth' (in Good faith) if the U.S. government was in God's grace with such Universal God, as in Christianty, such a quake was prophecied to happen. Plus this is geological (scientists based numbers, the dimwit kind that you think is truth... and I am testifying as a prophetic dreamer (in Good Faith based truth)

Religion is recognized too spiritual based truth ... such as being righteous! Clearly you are showing your dimwit side of truth when you say...
Temp Eagle wrote:

My truth not considered a religion. So fucking what? Religion isn't a requirement for truth, for you to believe it is makes you a small minded simpleton.

You are offensive to logic, reason, academia, you also are offensive to Christians, and to other religions. You are a disgrace to Jesus, should the god of the bible be real you are a disgrace to him. your posts turn people away from Jesus, because you show you don't follow Jesus' teachings. Hypocrite, liar, idiot. Great work batty.


Well if I spoke personally to Jesus, he would tell me that his Father calls you a dimwit. Though he also tell me with my abilities ... to go easy with you.
By the way... I can't seem to find a reasonable number count of Theiest in the world ... do you know off hand?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Gus Who wrote:Jesus was my 1st pick, and you should not speak for him, clearly due to the fact that you don't take his words in good faith!
Plus your not a believer in his truth!


neither are you as you don't follow his teachings.

did jesus not say?

“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.”

and also about FALSE profits:

"16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit."

Gus Who wrote:The Federal case, should be a proper place to determine 'Truth'


and has it determined truth? if not claiming it is truth before it has been upheld means you are a moron and even your own method of claiming truth is ridiculous. When they throw the case out because you are an idiot - will you accept it as non truth I wonder??

Gus Who wrote:Religion is recognized too spiritual based truth ...


no religion is recognized as spiritual truth by the people that follow said religion. you are not claiming the snake cults are spiritual truth are you? how about the different religions not recognising other religions as truth? Judaism doesn't recognise jesus as god or the messiah. so how can you claim religion is recognized as spiritual truth when they are disagreeing on what is true?

adding things onto the word "truth" - you move away from truth.


Gus Who wrote:Well if I spoke personally to Jesus, he would tell me that his Father calls you a dimwit. Though he also tell me with my abilities ... to go easy with you.
By the way... I can't seem to find a reasonable number count of Theiest in the world ... do you know off hand?


you don't speak for God - or jesus. (how very unchristian of you....)

if anything is possible with god, might he recognize that you are an idiot and perhaps he sent me to make sure you are corrected? are you saying that cannot be the case? (yes or no answer)

as for what god would say to you - did jesus not say about false profits and people that claim to represent jesus but don't follow his teachings god would say to them "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

not looking good for you batty.....


for anyone interested in Jesus teachings (batty this isn't for you are clearly not)

jesus said "anything is possible with god" - the context is for a rich man getting into the kingdom of god, here is the chapter:

The Rich Young Man

(Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30)

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


there has been some debate on translations - "camel" is close to "rope" which perhaps would make sense with the needle thread reference.

there is also the theory that the "Eye of the Needle" was a gate to the city - low and narrow, meaning camels that were packed with goods would have to unload them to get through. which represents what jesus is saying - i.e. men giving up their wealth to enter the kingdom of god.

the reference of "with men this is impossible; but with god all things are possible" - it is saying having faith in god means you do not need wealth, having wealth it is more difficult to enter the kingdom of god but not impossible.

by no means was jesus saying or implying round squares were possible........... because that would be nonsense.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:Jesus was my 1st pick, and you should not speak for him, clearly due to the fact that you don't take his
Temp Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:Jesus was my 1st pick, and you should not speak for him, clearly due to the fact that you don't take his words in good faith!
Plus your not a believer in his truth!


neither are you as you don't follow his teachings.

did jesus not say?

“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.”

and also about FALSE profits:

"16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit."

Gus Who wrote:The Federal case, should be a proper place to determine 'Truth'


and has it determined truth? if not claiming it is truth before it has been upheld means you are a moron and even your own method of claiming truth is ridiculous. When they throw the case out because you are an idiot - will you accept it as non truth I wonder??

Gus Who wrote:Religion is recognized too spiritual based truth ...


no religion is recognized as spiritual truth by the people that follow said religion. you are not claiming the snake cults are spiritual truth are you? how about the different religions not recognising other religions as truth? Judaism doesn't recognise jesus as god or the messiah. so how can you claim religion is recognized as spiritual truth when they are disagreeing on what is true?

adding things onto the word "truth" - you move away from truth.


Gus Who wrote:Well if I spoke personally to Jesus, he would tell me that his Father calls you a dimwit. Though he also tell me with my abilities ... to go easy with you.
By the way... I can't seem to find a reasonable number count of Theiest in the world ... do you know off hand?


you don't speak for God - or jesus. (how very unchristian of you....)

if anything is possible with god, might he recognize that you are an idiot and perhaps he sent me to make sure you are corrected? are you saying that cannot be the case? (yes or no answer)

as for what god would say to you - did jesus not say about false profits and people that claim to represent jesus but don't follow his teachings god would say to them "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

not looking good for you batty.....


for anyone interested in Jesus teachings (batty this isn't for you are clearly not)

jesus said "anything is possible with god" - the context is for a rich man getting into the kingdom of god, here is the chapter:

The Rich Young Man

(Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30)

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


there has been some debate on translations - "camel" is close to "rope" which perhaps would make sense with the needle thread reference.

there is also the theory that the "Eye of the Needle" was a gate to the city - low and narrow, meaning camels that were packed with goods would have to unload them to get through. which represents what jesus is saying - i.e. men giving up their wealth to enter the kingdom of god.

the reference of "with men this is impossible; but with god all things are possible" - it is saying having faith in god means you do not need wealth, having wealth it is more difficult to enter the kingdom of god but not impossible.

by no means was jesus saying or implying round squares were possible........... because that would be nonsense.

... round square goes to perspective, as I said, of your blockhead :blockhead: as in Jesus is in me, and i am in him to round out a Charlie Brown ... dimwit... as you sing your 'Hotel California' hit...

... as 'Good Faith' goes to ... Law and Courts... such as the Federal case, I speak of... as in 'Good Faith' such courts should be establish to determine such truth... as Gus Who Ink sued under RICO ... the US gov. due to Fracking in Oklahoma area ... and ... geological numbers have and are being manipulated... to keep the cost of oil down vs safety for millions of people as EQ increase in size over years...

words in good faith!
Plus your not a believer in his truth!


neither are you as you don't follow his teachings.

did jesus not say?

“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.”

and also about FALSE profits:

"16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit."

Gus Who wrote:The Federal case, should be a proper place to determine 'Truth'


and has it determined truth? if not claiming it is truth before it has been upheld means you are a moron and even your own method of claiming truth is ridiculous. When they throw the case out because you are an idiot - will you accept it as non truth I wonder??

Gus Who wrote:Religion is recognized too spiritual based truth ...


no religion is recognized as spiritual truth by the people that follow said religion. you are not claiming the snake cults are spiritual truth are you? how about the different religions not recognising other religions as truth? Judaism doesn't recognise jesus as god or the messiah. so how can you claim religion is recognized as spiritual truth when they are disagreeing on what is true?

adding things onto the word "truth" - you move away from truth.


Gus Who wrote:Well if I spoke personally to Jesus, he would tell me that his Father calls you a dimwit. Though he also tell me with my abilities ... to go easy with you.
By the way... I can't seem to find a reasonable number count of Theiest in the world ... do you know off hand?


you don't speak for God - or jesus. (how very unchristian of you....)

if anything is possible with god, might he recognize that you are an idiot and perhaps he sent me to make sure you are corrected? are you saying that cannot be the case? (yes or no answer)

as for what god would say to you - did jesus not say about false profits and people that claim to represent jesus but don't follow his teachings god would say to them "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

not looking good for you batty.....


for anyone interested in Jesus teachings (batty this isn't for you are clearly not)

jesus said "anything is possible with god" - the context is for a rich man getting into the kingdom of god, here is the chapter:

The Rich Young Man

(Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30)

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


there has been some debate on translations - "camel" is close to "rope" which perhaps would make sense with the needle thread reference.

there is also the theory that the "Eye of the Needle" was a gate to the city - low and narrow, meaning camels that were packed with goods would have to unload them to get through. which represents what jesus is saying - i.e. men giving up their wealth to enter the kingdom of god.

the reference of "with men this is impossible; but with god all things are possible" - it is saying having faith in god means you do not need wealth, having wealth it is more difficult to enter the kingdom of god but not impossible.

by no means was jesus saying or implying round squares were possible........... because that would be nonsense.



... round square goes to perspective, as I said... take your blockhead :blockhead: 2 ... as in Jesus is in me, and i am in him to round out a Charlie Brown ... dimwit... as you sing your 'Hotel California' hit... as Wii all know you do not speak [write] with 'Good Faith'

... as 'Good Faith' goes to ... Law and Courts... such as the Federal case, I speak of... as in 'Good Faith' such courts should be establish to determine such truth... as Gus Who Ink sued under RICO ... the US gov. due to Fracking in Oklahoma area ... and ... geological numbers have and are being manipulated... to keep the cost of oil down vs safety for millions of people as EQ increase in size over years...

Religion in the scope here, goes to Dingbats and not cult members or dimwits that just don't follow such space talk... as established ... "Houston" contact should be a given open aired discussion... as operating in good faith and goes to groups that know how to play i-ball (that's called batty cents ... as understanding threading an eye of a needle ... and a camel walking through such an i... HOUSTON! )

As too...
“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.”

"16 -You shall know them by their fruits..." goes to being raised ... Parents, place/state.. School .. culture ... like in playing ball


... as Jesus went to the Jews only to talk dingbat religion ...

I come as batty so that dingbats follow and not dimwits as its a choice, and Jesus did not force people, as he spoke in code talk in that day of the future... :neer:

as for what god would say to you - did jesus not say about false profits and people that claim to represent jesus but don't follow his teachings god would say to them "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

... the Federal court cases, shows my practice in good faith to warn about the Fracking EQs and to the Gov who practice such lawlessness that put so many people and property in danger... as I've had other suits .. and many people say ( prophesies ) to Americans (as a targeted people of all cultures ... and leader of the global pack ... as being hit by disaster) to change it's looney tune... towards such 'God' [TRUTH] ... and Good Faith


So... say 40 days to see how many Dingbats see Jesus / Batty fly across the sky as the end date... as you can have 40 for your Dimwit talk about Religion with your Peanuts characters
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 am

Bad fruit.....

You've not addressed anything put you and as usual hide behind babble.

It's clear you don't follow Jesus teachings batty read the post again. You can't even discuss jesus' teachings without being a selfish idiot. That's not what jesus wanted.

You are unable to understand the basics of Christianity - and try and use Jesus words for something that isn't meant. Simple as that. Proven above.

Christianity is a cult, again learn what words fucking mean its getting tiresome dealing with such ignorance.

Your case was it upheld? Yes or no? Raising a case means shit all towards an outcome. It wasn't upheld was it... Own up.

I will point out to you courts don't deal with truth they deal in law. If you cant find a distinction - again you are a moron that doesn't know anything about courts or law.

Wise up and stop talking like a dick - you've just been proven a fake Christian, using Jesus words for your own purpose. If you want to keep going and prove how fake you are let's go for it.

You aren't going to win batty.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Temp Eagle wrote:Bad fruit.....

You've not addressed anything put you and as usual hide behind babble.

It's clear you don't follow Jesus teachings batty read the post again. You can't even discuss jesus' teachings without being a selfish idiot. That's not what jesus wanted.

You are unable to understand the basics of Christianity - and try and use Jesus words for something that isn't meant. Simple as that. Proven above.

Christianity is a cult, again learn what words fucking mean its getting tiresome dealing with such ignorance.

Your case was it upheld? Yes or no? Raising a case means shit all towards an outcome. It wasn't upheld was it... Own up.

I will point out to you courts don't deal with truth they deal in law. If you cant find a distinction - again you are a moron that doesn't know anything about courts or law.

Wise up and stop talking like a dick - you've just been proven a fake Christian, using Jesus words for your own purpose. If you want to keep going and prove how fake you are let's go for it.

You aren't going to win batty.

Christianity is a religion by 'reasonable peoples' standards and not considered a cult..
We're not going by dimwit standards! All the Dingbat 'religious people' don't think of themselves as cults members.. unless there in the beginning stage of such ... as if I attracted batty followers in the next 40 days :neer: because of what Jesus said, "the Sun would not shine its light"... as those Phat ladies sings... (Miracle song) then Wii would be in a dingbat group (cult) vs your Dimwit group ... and what your trying to do ...
They hear dingbat truth and understand the bell :ecstatic: that is called 'Truth'
... they don't think like you, and say there is no soul... there is no (future) heaven .. and just your 'Hotel California' playing over and over

As Jesus talked in Parables... as he knew he was in sync with future batty stuff (he had ability and prophecied ... and again would call you dull) for not understanding 'good faith' and righteous ... as time proves me right!


no, the case is on appeal... as the Judge refuse to serve ... Law vs. Truth ... yes that is a problem and as you quoted Jesus and of lawlessness ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Gus Who wrote:Christianity is a religion by 'reasonable peoples' standards and not considered a cult..


it is a cult though. by the definition of the word cult, it's a cult. A socially acceptable cult.

Gus Who wrote:All the Dingbat 'religious people' don't think of themselves as cults members..


no they don't - agreed. Christianity is a cult though so Christians should - otherwise they are fooling themselves about what the word cult means.

for your information cult is defined: "A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object."


Gus Who wrote:unless there in the beginning stage of such ... as if I attracted batty followers in the next 40 days :neer: because of what Jesus said, "the Sun would not shine its light"... as those Phat ladies sings... (Miracle song) then Wii would be in a dingbat group (cult) vs your Dimwit group ... and what your trying to do ...
They hear dingbat truth and understand the bell :ecstatic: that is called 'Truth'


meaningless babble.


Gus Who wrote:... they don't think like you, and say there is no soul... there is no (future) heaven ..


think you are getting confused - not all religions believe in souls or heaven.

Gus Who wrote:As Jesus talked in Parables.....


that's because that's how religious leaders taught 2000 years ago - there is no need to talk in parables now. it adds nothing.

Gus Who wrote:and again would call you dull) for not understanding 'good faith' and righteous ...


did jesus not call his own disciples "Dull"?

actually the translation comes out as "wilfully stupid"

so you think jeusus will call me "wilfully stupid" by saying round squares are not possible? I hope at least you can see it is you that is being "wilfully stupid" here.

the phrase of "dull" comes from jesus talking about the traditions of man being more important than

3Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’a and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’b
5But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’
6they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8“ ‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’c ”
10Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”
12Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”
13He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14Leave them; they are blind guides.d If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”
15Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.”
16“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17“Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”


just highlight this part for you batyy "These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."

and this: 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”[/quote]

"false testimony and slander"..... you still want to continue throwing insults?

given the above and just for "funsies" lets go through a scenario:

batty is in an elevator to god....... the bell rings and the door opens....
batty: "hi jesus I've been a dingbat, and tried talking to dimwits - I told them that round squares are possible"
jesus: "firstly why the hell are you talking like that? talk properly. Why would you think round squares are not possible, god made squares and god made circles and defined them as such - you are being wilfully stupid, I'm not big fan of people being wilfully stupid - had to bitch slap my own disciples for it once.
batty "but but but.... you said......"
jesus "you took my teachings wrong for your own selfish means. you didn't follow my teachings, didn't live by them - and I also heard that you wasted the governments time with a court case claiming you knew the future, god gave man fee will so that means the future cant be known - its a round square - god made that made that pretty clear because he created man with a logical brain so he could determine what truth is - because by understanding truth you understand god. you have been fooled into believing fantasy"
batty "but but but........."
jesus "enough, I do not know you! so stop bothering me creepo, anyway I got to go meet Odin and Thor for a cup of mead in the great hall, they put on a good spread you know, and I think Zeus might pop in I need to ask him something"
batty " jesus!!!........... "
the elevator door closes and descends rapidly
batty "its getting very warm. oh no......."
batty turns up at hell
Lucifer: "hi batty I've sadly been expecting you......... little disappointed that you are here because I took pity on you being so stupid I sent Jesus a text a few years ago and told him cant we help batty, besides I don't really want batty down here, he'll just be a buzz kill. So jesus went to the pagan gods and asked for The Eagle to talk to you, the pagan gods owed jesus a favour you see, they had run out of mead one day so jesus turned some water into wine - that was a messy night. so Eagle did all he could that guy is amazing - Jesus has a poster of him on his bedroom wall, but you were so mind-numbingly ignorant and your head so far up your own ass - that even he couldn't help you
batty: "oh I see now..... how do I get out of hell"
Lucifer: your work detail is simple here is a pen and paper - all you need to do to get out of hell is draw a round square"
batty "I just wish I hadn't been such a giant duche my entire life....."
Lucifer "too late, "
batty attempts to draw a round square but he cant because its not possible - so he is stuck in hell forever....

the end. this play was brought to you by Eagle productions Inc.


Gus Who wrote:no, the case is on appeal... as the Judge refuse to serve ...


lol - so why are you saying having this court case furthers a claim of truth - when they aren't even taking it seriously?

little tit bit for you:

In the U.S. state of Nebraska, State Senator Ernie Chambers filed a suit in 2008 against God, seeking a permanent injunction against God's harmful activities, as an effort to publicize the issue of public access to the court system.[1] The suit was dismissed because God could not be properly notified, not having an address. The Judge stated, "Given that this court finds that there can never be service effectuated on the named defendant this action will be dismissed with prejudice".[1] The senator, assuming God to be singular and all-knowing, responded "The court itself acknowledges the existence of God. A consequence of that acknowledgement is a recognition of God's omniscience ... Since God knows everything, God has notice of this lawsuit


interesting isn't it. so the court acknowledged the existence of god - but in the same regard, the court has ruled god cannot be omniscient..........

so where does that leave you batty? - what will a court case do to further a claim of truth?
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:37 am

... Dimwit, yes Dull! (as to cult and your perspective) ... as Jesus had spiritual authority ... as he had prophetic insight, as
you've fail to grasp the ability to see through time :infinity: or spiritual communication ( telepathic) that placed him higher in the sight of his Father than his sheepish friends... also he played ball.. see if you can kick this football Charlie Brown

... as in Christianity Jesus Father can be round square /man/God or player/coach on a pitch ... as such goes to perspective of truth that thy eyes can see... remember I pick Jesus 1st on my team, it's his way to the higher truth (batty over :dusto: ) square to round... (2 those eye shaped footballs that can go batty :ecstatic: ) so Jesus is with me driving on the right side of the road... left is toward DC and beyond as the Sun sets. (39 more days)

as those that follow this ball ... become fans of a sport and can become 'dingbats' :yo: (as they get the little i ball pop up) of a style of play and are not just stick figures if they claim to be an 'I' with some sense of 'I think, therefore I am' in this cite of play too this realm of conscious.

The choice goes to those in authority, and given the majority claim "religion" in dingbat cents too "cult" as terms of such 'good faith' language ... well ...

... so God is a-round higher thought :idea: / [Truth] and as a Christian one can use Jesus name in authority ... as religion goes to practice of 'Good Faith' in the site of God [Truth]

Cults go to unproven / smaller in numbers ... as this points out your Dimwit cult like attempts to undercut all religions as Good Faith to higher truth.

... 2 Religion not all souls / heaven ... the majority of religious people have 'after life' belief ... soul spirit ... history and the numbers confirm such truth... even in places where religion is outlawed

Court against God.. I already caught the 9th Circuit judges when I sued them ... they just don't know it yet
court case... take my daily bread and :whistling: ill sing the miracle song... when I win the case, ... authority as to truth and batty insanity is restored as 'Fracking lives matter' ... as I was always Gus Who ... I'll have to pick up the pieces and move forward with all the truth and such... destiny
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Gus Who wrote:... Dimwit, yes Dull! (as to cult and your perspective) ... as Jesus had spiritual authority ... as he had prophetic insight, as
you've fail to grasp the ability to see through time :infinity: or spiritual communication ( telepathic) that placed him higher in the sight of his Father than his sheepish friends... also he played ball.. see if you can kick this football Charlie Brown


that's what you believe..... free will existing and the future known is a round square. you cannot explain how to get around the logic for it - but still want to say it happens. that is you being wilfully stupid as jesus would say.


Gus Who wrote:... ... as in Christianity Jesus Father can be round square /man/God or player/coach on a pitch ...


this is nonsense. it makes no sense. you know it makes no sense - because you cant explain it - hence the babble.


Gus Who wrote:... as such goes to perspective of truth that thy eyes can see...


"your truth" as you describe it is nonsense - contradictory nonsense.


Gus Who wrote:... remember I pick Jesus 1st on my team,...


batty to believe in jesus isn't enough in terms of Christianity. its pretty clear if you have ever actually read the bible. you don't follow his teachings - and believe things that go directly against the foundations of Christianity. jesus isn't on your team at all.

Gus Who wrote:... it's his way to the higher truth ,...


again adding words onto truth - you've moved away from truth. the fact what you are claiming is truth is nonsense, means its not truth - just delusion.


Gus Who wrote:... as those that follow this ball ... become fans of a sport and can become 'dingbats' :yo: (as they get the little i ball pop up) of a style of play and are not just stick figures if they claim to be an 'I' with some sense of 'I think, therefore I am' in this cite of play too this realm of conscious. ,...


meaningless babble.



Gus Who wrote:... The choice goes to those in authority, and given the majority claim "religion" in dingbat cents too "cult" as terms of such 'good faith' language ... well ... ,...

so God is a-round higher thought :idea: / [Truth] and as a Christian one can use Jesus name in authority ... as religion goes to practice of 'Good Faith' in the site of God [Truth]

Cults go to unproven / smaller in numbers ... as this points out your Dimwit cult like attempts to undercut all religions as Good Faith to higher truth.


so majority is important again? - the majority of people are not Christian. that leads good faith to say Christianity isn't true doesn't it.........

going by the definition of the word cult - Christianity is a cult.

cult is defined: "A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object."

even has the word "religious" in the definition....

lets get this clear you are saying a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a person - isn't a religion...... but a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a person (jesus) is a religion.......

and this is an example of your "higher truth"?........

batty you are being wilfully stupid..........

you are not arguing against me - but the definition of a word. again look at the definition of the word - there is no negative connotation to it, nothing negative being said about Christianity, nothing about being proven unproven, it also doesn't say anything about smaller numbers (that's another definition of the word cult - but that's not how it is being used. it hurts your sensibilities someone calling a Christianity a cult. but by the definition of the word cult - Christianity is a cult, arguing it isn't is like saying beer isn't a drink.


Gus Who wrote:... ... 2 Religion not all souls / heaven ... the majority of religious people have 'after life' belief ... soul spirit ... history and the numbers confirm such truth... even in places where religion is outlawed


"majority"... not all then...........

again majority of people don't believe in Christianity - so is majority important or not in gauging truth? you are arguing against yourself.........

"history" confirms it? - it terms like that, that make you a giant idiot. what history confirms it? lets hear it....

Gus Who wrote:... Court against God.. I already caught the 9th Circuit judges when I sued them ... they just don't know it yet


so what the actual scenario is, you are claiming just raising a case in court, without it being determined by the court, means your unproven claim is more truthful than the logic that proves it to be contradictory and therefore nonsense.

wilfully stupid as jesus would say.......

Gus Who wrote:... court case... take my daily bread and :whistling: ill sing the miracle song... when I win the case, ... authority as to truth and batty insanity is restored as 'Fracking lives matter' ... as I was always Gus Who ... I'll have to pick up the pieces and move forward with all the truth and such... destiny


you destiny it seems is determined by your free will choice to remain a ginormous duche.
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Now she thinks we are a 'demon soul'. That's funny. Thought that was my puppy when he is being destructive.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Now she thinks we are a 'demon soul'. That's funny. Thought that was my puppy when he is being destructive.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:38 am

Sheena ... demon here goes to demonize truth ... as religion or religious go to a... Sheena ... demon here goes to demonize truth ... as religion or religious go to a house ... (Spiritual house / temple ) hear known as 'dingbat cents' :neer: ... you have to love your puppy or it may grow up to bite you. (Echo, Echo, Charlie, Charlie)

You need batty cents to get a-round blockhead logic, known as a dimwit. As Black or White is the issue in which you say God is. Though God is not definable to you as Truth ... as Time will tell ... Truth

... as I point out around July 10 a EQ would happen, and yesterday such an EQ happen that was felt 150 miles away...

... as too Jesus as player / coach [man/God] about 1/3 of the world take it in 'good faith' ... had spiritual authority ... and was recognized by many to be gifted.
... but yes, Wii all know you don't get batty cents, as 'Dingbat' :ecstatic: sense to truth in Good faith... to religion ... to 'House of God' is ... too TRUTH and knowledge and 'Good Judgment' (i gots educated, in these ways) :neer:

That is why Jesus would call you 'Dull' and I call you a 'Dimwit'

Ok ... I am blind as a bat towards your logic of truth, but I can hear like a bat ... Jesus warning about this time 'ringing dingbat true' :ecstatic: :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

I even point to the 'Bat sign' that happens on 8/21 as that is the future that is destiny... to game over!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Sure, we're not very bright, but we write coherent sentences.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Temp Eagle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 am

Sheena wrote:Sure, we're not very bright, but we write coherent sentences.


I think he thinks he talks in parables..... And believes contradiction, rather than showing an error in his approach furthers mystyscism.

It's like the enlightenment never happened......
Temp Eagle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:55 am

Temp Eagle wrote:
Sheena wrote:Sure, we're not very bright, but we write coherent sentences.


I think he thinks he talks in parables..... And believes contradiction, rather than showing an error in his approach furthers mystyscism.

It's like the enlightenment never happened......


... actually dingbats listen for the :ecstatic: ring to be true, or the square God to be a-round God and point out ...
:harhar: 2 dim-wits... as lite shines to truth

Maybe you should of heard the parable of the Speed Square of the Father and the Son ... too get the a-round part.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

You cannot say what another thinks. You have to ask.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Sheena wrote:You cannot say what another thinks. You have to ask.

That's not true. As telepath have ability to read minds ... and Dingbats prayer is WAT thinks is. Plus if one has dingbat ( :neer: batty) cents enough... One can Gus WAT!

So as to ask, what is your belief ... non-religious (dimwit) or religious (dingbat) ? As one should already know enough about you to see the answer.

Though you should not put words in the pot ... as non-religious as that goes to square/round God ...
Sheena, sense when do you respect others on this site?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

The schizophrenics are especially exercized today. Or is it by this topic.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Atheism in a nutshell ( the problems i see)

Postby Batman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:29 pm

lukiusjohn wrote:So ...

MANY THINGS ARE INTELLIGENTLY MADE, but atheism screams that there is no Intelligent design,
We create, insects create, many things get created, but atheism will tell you that there is no Creator.
...

Sheena wrote:The schizophrenics are especially exercized today. Or is it by this topic.

Yes, we're talking about you... as Wii see you out there in many forms.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Shared Bottom Border