Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A MUST READ

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

A MUST READ

Postby Batman » Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 am

This Dream should of been posted here ... 4 all ye looney tunes in a gray area! :neer:
The Lord or The Devil
Unread postby kierra172 ยป Mon May 08, 2017 12:08 pm

I'd like help interpreting this dream!

The Dream:
I opened my eyes to black and white stripes(vertical) that spun in all different directions, and horizontal black and white stripes that did the same. It was like I was in a roller coster ride that spun around erratically. In the distance I saw two figures appear, One was the Lord(God), to the Left, and The Devil(Satan), to the right. They asked me to choose between them... I chose neither.(I am an 'Atheist' and I'm reserved about my ideas on life)... "Neither, I don't want to be involved with either of you." I shot foward, between them, "I choose the grey." Everything blurred in a grey around me.

During the dream, I was calm, I did t feel anything.
Thank you for reading this.
kierra172

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: A MUST READ

Postby yournamehere » Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 am

Sounds to me like a void. A prison. A prison because there is nothing there. standing alone in nothing.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 am

yournamehere wrote:Sounds to me like a void. A prison. A prison because there is nothing there. standing alone in nothing.

Then the devil could be in charge of your time and you would know why ...

Though Churches in prison are called 'sanctuaries' as to escape that kind of prison life.. if you so choose to follow like those that follow along the LEFT guy direction!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby yournamehere » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 am

I dunno? Maybe choosing one, the other, or nothing is not a choice. A sanctuary in prison, is still prison. Real choices empower you with the ability to create, or make your own direction. This dream has none. Like most things in life, I think this dream relates to the choices with limited options most everyone has. Like multiple choice. A. B. Or C. No freedom of thought here. Just a prison.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Gus Who » Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 am

Then the prison is your body, as one has a choice over which direction to go / follow...
... and not choosing is a choice that shows your action
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby yournamehere » Fri May 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Personally, I would not call not choosing a choice. Maybe more like being stuck in the middle of bad options. Perhaps prison is a bad choice of words. If I thought like any of that, I would feel trapped. Isn't pergatory in the middle? I think some bishop/priest guy made that one up too.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Sat May 20, 2017 11:19 am

PERGATORY is a state of limbo... in your Prison (and following that Right sense)
Left is where you leave that sense of Prison.... with Jesus/Lord = the way out of sin/darkness
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby yournamehere » Sun May 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Left, right, middle, black, white, grey. Sounds like the common politics going on right now too. Only one is too much like the other in reality.

If it was my dream, I would choose out, and it's probably a bright rainbow of fruity colors.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Mon May 22, 2017 8:51 am

True, like voting for Trump or Clinton - both choice would of lead you down this wrong path ... as truth is 'God' ... and yes your in a void, subject to the current situation... as I did not vote for either one.

... but this is not about such choice, between to people, but between too ways to go ... :creeping: as in opposite directions

If you stay in the middle you are stuck ... or 'caught in the middle' ... you have no choice, but to follow the pack
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs