Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Seale » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 am

My family is full of narrow-minded religious nutjobs.
And they like bad coffee.
I have fallen in love with the sky.
User avatar
Seale
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am
Location: In the poisoned stream.

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 am

I pity you.

I pity you so much :shock:
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby parousia » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Image
Look how clever your signature is.
User avatar
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Texas

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xwikki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

My nose hurts.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Location: England

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm

My teeth hurt :lol:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xwikki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 pm

My neck hurts. :lol:
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Location: England

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby parousia » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

my brain hurts
Look how clever your signature is.
User avatar
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Texas

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby tsetse22 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

My generator hertz.
Some people dream, other just sleep.
Some folks are goats and others just sheep
all more alike than different.
User avatar
tsetse22
Your Excellency
Your Excellency
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby tsetse22 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 am

My rental car Hertz
Some people dream, other just sleep.
Some folks are goats and others just sheep
all more alike than different.
User avatar
tsetse22
Your Excellency
Your Excellency
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby tsetse22 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 am

My funny bone hurts.. no wait, it's obviously broken
Some people dream, other just sleep.
Some folks are goats and others just sheep
all more alike than different.
User avatar
tsetse22
Your Excellency
Your Excellency
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

My essentially ugly face is starting to hurt...

Last one for pie, anyone?

Oh. And.

I have horrible news regarding Santa.
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 pm

^Whats the news?

:apple: pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

physco kid wrote:^Whats the news?

:apple: pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I picked up a double barrel shotgun and shot him..What? If I don't get presents, no one will. :rawr:

And here's your :apple: pie. *throws pie at physco's face*
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Satoru wrote:I picked up a double barrel shotgun and shot him..What? If I don't get presents, no one will. :rawr:

And here's your :apple: pie. *throws pie at physco's face*


:o !!!!!!! *breaks glass plate over Satoru's head*

That isn't bad news. Thats a cheerful tune! :cabbagepatch:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

physco kid wrote:
Satoru wrote:I picked up a double barrel shotgun and shot him..What? If I don't get presents, no one will. :rawr:

And here's your :apple: pie. *throws pie at physco's face*


:o !!!!!!! *breaks glass plate over Satoru's head*

That isn't bad news. Thats a cheerful tune! :cabbagepatch:


Ow. What did I do to you to deserve a plate hitting my head hard? :(

Cheerful, eh? Well my head isn't cheerful right now. J/s :whistling:
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 am

Why does the shit have to start again??? :computer:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Seale » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 am

My mother's phone is too loud when she receives a text message.

Why doesn't she lower the volume? :(

#FirstWorldProblems
...
#ThisIsNotTwitter
I have fallen in love with the sky.
User avatar
Seale
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am
Location: In the poisoned stream.

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xero. » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

Drawing is fun.
User avatar
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby lenya3 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 am

f*** you f*** them i dont give a f*** anymore. i take of you drive you around stay up all night with you listen to you b**** and moan fix your breakfast lunch and dinner take care of the kids and the house by myself for more than a month and you do this? f****** fine. b**** a**. :hothead: thank the gods for rant and rave. and that no one knows me on here. HA!
lenya3
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Satoru wrote:
physco kid wrote:
Satoru wrote:I picked up a double barrel shotgun and shot him..What? If I don't get presents, no one will. :rawr:

And here's your :apple: pie. *throws pie at physco's face*


:o !!!!!!! *breaks glass plate over Satoru's head*

That isn't bad news. Thats a cheerful tune! :cabbagepatch:


Ow. What did I do to you to deserve a plate hitting my head hard? :(

Cheerful, eh? Well my head isn't cheerful right now. J/s :whistling:


Ya threw The :apple: pie!!! Coulda Ate it!!!! :o *Uses tweezers to pull out remaining glass after feeling happier* :D

Something annoying happen?


I cant believe that happened. God that made me giddy :lol:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Periwinkle » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

My pug is disgruntled.
My very own store:

http://www.zazzle.com:80/thedizzyowl

Stop by and check out some of my sweet shirts, mugs, tote bags, etc, if you like.
User avatar
Periwinkle
Outlander
Outlander
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:03 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby RockPillow® » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 pm

So today my school decides to ban sweat pants, yoga pants, jeggings, and athletic pants (because the administration is full of conservative fucktards). The only pants in my wardrobe are warm-up pants. They told teachers on the announcements this morning to have all the students stand up and if they're violating the new dress code to send them to ISS. My teacher has us stay seated and says to us, "They're full of shit."

I think I have a new favorite teacher.
Because I love people.
User avatar
RockPillow®
Wise Man, Sore Neck
Wise Man, Sore Neck
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm

:yawn:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 pm

You know your getting old when someones simple ignorance turns you into a grouch.
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 pm

* Im gonna pull a PK*
Where is everybody? Im :bored:

:rofl: :drumming:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby parousia » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 am

RockPillow® wrote:So today my school decides to ban sweat pants, yoga pants, jeggings, and athletic pants (because the administration is full of conservative fucktards). The only pants in my wardrobe are warm-up pants. They told teachers on the announcements this morning to have all the students stand up and if they're violating the new dress code to send them to ISS. My teacher has us stay seated and says to us, "They're full of shit."

I think I have a new favorite teacher.

this isn't your teachers call, he/she is undermining the proper authorities while setting a horrible example for the students.
come on rock, you know better than that.
Look how clever your signature is.
User avatar
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Texas

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby cap1015 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 am

I keep hearing how the biggest problem we face today is ignorance and apathy, but everytime I ask someone about this, they tell me, "hey dude not only do I not know what you're talking about, I just don't give a shit"............... :boogie:
I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
George Carlin
User avatar
cap1015
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am
Location: OKLA

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xero. » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Everyone keeps harping on about how great dubstep is.
Every time I try to see what all the hubub is about, I end up thinking "well that was a waste of time."
Then I listen to Aphex Twin and everything is okay again.
User avatar
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby RockPillow® » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 pm

parousia wrote:
RockPillow® wrote:So today my school decides to ban sweat pants, yoga pants, jeggings, and athletic pants (because the administration is full of conservative fucktards). The only pants in my wardrobe are warm-up pants. They told teachers on the announcements this morning to have all the students stand up and if they're violating the new dress code to send them to ISS. My teacher has us stay seated and says to us, "They're full of shit."

I think I have a new favorite teacher.

this isn't your teachers call, he/she is undermining the proper authorities while setting a horrible example for the students.
come on rock, you know better than that.


Well this morning I took her exam, which was supposed to be difficult (most of the kids in my class didn't get above 80), and was supposed to last three hours, but I didn't study for one second, finished the exam in 25 minutes, and got a 99/100. Your argument is invalid, this is my new favorite teacher.
Because I love people.
User avatar
RockPillow®
Wise Man, Sore Neck
Wise Man, Sore Neck
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby parousia » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm

then know this, rock:
when war is upon us and the lines have been drawn, i'm will defend to the death my place along side the establishment.
our friendship will become nullified all because you didn't want to follow rules....such a waste. imo

:wave: cap
Look how clever your signature is.
User avatar
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Texas

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 am

My profile picture's identity is starting to become clear to me...

I'M PROUD! :D
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby cap1015 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 am

parousia wrote: :wave: cap


I wave back!.....I see you still have the gift, you are one of only a very few reasons I returned. 8-)
I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
George Carlin
User avatar
cap1015
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am
Location: OKLA

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 am

A lot of people are waving..suspiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious. Only not really.
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Chelsea Lynn » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm

"I'm about to take a shower and manscape."
"Pics! :D"
"I'll send pics of my mustache and the poops I'm about to take."
"That's so mean."

:hurl: thanks, but no thanks brofriend.
Image
User avatar
Chelsea Lynn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Empty. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 pm

It takes someone special to tame a wild flower,
But it takes my love to make it worth while :heartpump:
You can hide behind what you wish you were...
but nothing is greater than what you are.
User avatar
Empty.
Sleeping Cherry Blossom
Sleeping Cherry Blossom
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Location: Heaven

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Hungry... Why Do I got this in my mouth?!?! oh wait that my cough drop. :hurl:

KRSTYSTLCLR wrote:* Im gonna pull a PK*
Where is everybody? Im :bored:

:rofl: :drumming:



:rasberry: :rofl:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby KRSTYSTLCLR » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Damn kid, I think he broke my toe! :evil: Jeez we were just playing! :dusto:
KRSTYSTLCLR
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Empty. » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 am

Now If I go downstairs and put some milkshake, ice cream and skittles in a blender... would that make one of them fancy milkshakes that you buy for like £2.50 at them stalls in the markets and shops... or would I just make a mess.... :idea: :?: :whistling:
*in some other dimension where only food matters*
You can hide behind what you wish you were...
but nothing is greater than what you are.
User avatar
Empty.
Sleeping Cherry Blossom
Sleeping Cherry Blossom
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Location: Heaven

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 am

Ugha. Rib cage hurts and I am hacking out my brains :bored:(and other stuff.....I'll just leave it at that) (or what I have left of brains :lol: )
:sleep:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Seale » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 am

My back hurts. I could use a massage.

F my job.
I have fallen in love with the sky.
User avatar
Seale
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am
Location: In the poisoned stream.

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xero. » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 am

I completed a 2 hour exam today in 50 minutes.
I seriously hope it was because I'm "smart" and not because it was a train wreck.
User avatar
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby tropicalheatwave » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 am

supplementing with green tea, rhodiola rosea, and korean ginseng has really given me a boost of energy. :goldblob:
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm
Location: The third planet from the sun

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby BLUE » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 am

My fsvorite parts of Charlie and the chocolate factory are the chocolate room and the lickable wallpaper
"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" -Michelangelo
User avatar
BLUE
Beloved Beauty
Beloved Beauty
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:27 pm
Location: Up

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 pm

I am feeling lonely :( What happened to bella?

How CAN I BE 12 WITH THESE FREAKIN THOUGHTS!
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby RockPillow® » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

I don't understand children. They cause me anxiety.
Because I love people.
User avatar
RockPillow®
Wise Man, Sore Neck
Wise Man, Sore Neck
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby parousia » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 pm

i don't own a cell phone
Look how clever your signature is.
User avatar
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am
Location: Texas

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Satoru » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Much more bored than I should be..So I say this to you..


WHERE DA PARTY AT! DIS IZ BORING D:<
Bacardi 911. Sounds legit.
User avatar
Satoru
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: In the middle of nowhere...WHERE AM I?!

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby Xero. » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

parousia wrote:i don't own a cell phone

I'd ask why not but I just got a call from an unknown number. It's almost 1am.
Yeah, I'm not answering that.
User avatar
Xero.
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby physco kid » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

My teeth hurt :lol: Hmm hope I dont get dragged in during that convo going at Not a secret messege :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
User avatar
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Location: In my dark mind

Re: Share off random thoughts for God-knows-what reason.

Postby YoshKatgirl » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:07 pm

I wanna nibble on some chocolate but we don't have any in my house at the moment :(
YoshKatgirl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Shared Bottom Border