Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is your relationship status?

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm

have you read that particular scripture ???

as long as you've asked for forgiveness ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby manda3d » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 am

I ask forgiveness, but the punishment is very severe. The forgiveness is my soul transfer to a young boy but that didn't happen yet.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:45 pm

apart from here .. have you spoken to anyone about this ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby manda3d » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 am

I haven't spoke to anyone about my blog. But I just talk to my coworkers that I will have the power of transferring my soul to a new body and they believed me, they even say to me: "You can live forever and ever", it's their own conclusion..., but unfortunatelly it didn't happen yet, then nobody talks about it anymore.

When God finds a love for me, then I will shorten my blog (very tiny blog) because if it's too long then the messages are not understood by my girlfriend. During the day of sharing of the new blog, I will already succeed the magical superpower.
manda3d
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Rant And Rave