Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is your relationship status?

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 am

So What Is the biggest Arguement a couple can survive?
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby YoshiMike13 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 am

Soulie, we have a long distance relationship at the moment. I'm planning on.going to college in his area, and if we don't work.out, I'm still gonna go.. lol. I've been wanting to be close to Nashville for a few years now, I go on a dating site and I.meet someone who lives in Nashville... go figure!
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry

I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby Soulkiss333 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh, so this will be a really good move for you. (get two wants in one move) That's awesome, wish you the best of luck!
"This perfect moment is brought to you by the mummified middle finger of Galileo, which is on display in a museum in Italy. May it inspire you to flip the bird at anyone who proudly embodies the kind of high level idiocy Galileo had endure."
Soulkiss333
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby YoshiMike13 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you, and even if it doesn't work out between us, I will gladly stay at MTSU, because of how great the school is!
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry

YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby Diclonius » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 am

Single with a damn boatload of good-looking male friends... god damn it :lol:
The user formerly known as Stapps
"I'll show you fear in a handful of dust" - T.S. Eliot
Diclonius
Living Dead Girl
Living Dead Girl

Postby YoshiMike13 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

Diclonius, ready to mingle? huh, huh? LOL jk. do as you please.

YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby YoshiMike13 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 am

I don't mean to be a thread bumper, but today is my half year anniversary with my bf and I! ... All I can say is wow... Just wow. I'm speechless.

YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby starreborn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 pm

congrats, yoshi! :)
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Vulcanoid » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Single and I'd kill someone right now.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby Diclonius » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Yoshi13 wrote:Diclonius, ready to mingle? huh, huh? LOL jk. do as you please.

Lol basically yeah. :lol:
The user formerly known as Stapps
"I'll show you fear in a handful of dust" - T.S. Eliot
Diclonius
Living Dead Girl
Living Dead Girl

Postby YoshiMike13 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks star, Im very happy about it, that's quite a landmark to me.

Yeah Vulc, I know how it feels to be single... It can suck sometimes. Break ups are rough too. I hope you're doing ok buddy!!

Lol Diclonious. I hope you find someone amazing, and when you do, you'll know it. Trust me!!

YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby MissWong » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 am

It is still going strong, and we've decided to do another trip away for New Years Eve. I want to go to New York. :D
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Hierophantic » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 am

Currently taken. We're hitting our first-year anniversary in February. It's been going strong and we really never argue. We just share what's on our mind and try to understand where the other person is coming from. We would be living together right now if it were not for his lack of hours at work; he doesn't want to depend on me too much financially. But yeah, I'm pretty happy for the most part. There's still little things that irk me when it comes to his gaming and his lack of texting/calling when I have my work weeks that don't allow me to see him.
Hierophantic
Outta Sight
Outta Sight

Postby rustic_vampire » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 am

Still goin strong. He met my dad, and I'm thinkin the next time he sees my dad he's goin to ask for my hand so when that happens we'll be official =]
Life's a random deal of the cards. Play the best you can with the hand you got dealt
rustic_vampire
Poetic Justice
Poetic Justice

Postby YoshiMike13 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am

So Im done with Chris :(. He won't stop disappearing and ignoring me. I met someone new who's name is josh though. I met him the same way I met Chris. He is 21 and he is awesome.wwe cannot date because of the distance. He doesn't want to. We are very fond of each other and we do love each other. What we decided is to go with the flow until April and see where we're at. If we are still going strong we will go from there. You see, he lives in north Carolina and I will be going to school in Tennessee. His brother also goes to school in Tennessee, two hours away from where I will be, making things doable for us. After a year if we still decide that we were meant to b, there is a possibility that I may transfer schools to a school close to him. That would be AFTER we are PHYSICALLY dating for a year, and it is a MAYBE... Not a definite yes. Haha. Josh and I have only been talking for like 2 weeks but we clicked almost instantly. I know, weird. But we have Skyped 3 times in the two weeks and guess what? HE WANTS TO SKYPE MY MOM!! This guy is different. Chris didn't even accept my skype or facebook request and wanted to keep our relationship secret. This guy keeps in touch with me and hasn't disappeared yet, thank god. He loves birds and all animals too! Loves to read, doesn't drink or smoke (unlike the other one!!) he is a good kid! I can't believe that he also wants to meet my mom too!! Yeah.d

I posted this because I wanted to know what you guys think about it? Like the whole skyping my mom thing and waiting till April to decide and all that jazz? Yeah. Bye!!

YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011

Postby rustic_vampire » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 pm

All I'm goin to say Yoshi is be careful. I'm happy for you if you're happy, but still take it with a word of caution. People can seem great on paper, but once it comes to meetin them in person, they can be totally different. But it is a good thing to wait and see where things go before you make it official. Just be careful =]
Life's a random deal of the cards. Play the best you can with the hand you got dealt
rustic_vampire
Poetic Justice
Poetic Justice

Postby MissWong » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:06 am

Yoshi13 wrote:So Im done with Chris :(. He won't stop disappearing and ignoring me. I met someone new who's name is josh though. I met him the same way I met Chris. He is 21 and he is awesome.wwe cannot date because of the distance. He doesn't want to. We are very fond of each other and we do love each other. What we decided is to go with the flow until April and see where we're at. If we are still going strong we will go from there. You see, he lives in north Carolina and I will be going to school in Tennessee. His brother also goes to school in Tennessee, two hours away from where I will be, making things doable for us. After a year if we still decide that we were meant to b, there is a possibility that I may transfer schools to a school close to him. That would be AFTER we are PHYSICALLY dating for a year, and it is a MAYBE... Not a definite yes. Haha. Josh and I have only been talking for like 2 weeks but we clicked almost instantly. I know, weird. But we have Skyped 3 times in the two weeks and guess what? HE WANTS TO SKYPE MY MOM!! This guy is different. Chris didn't even accept my skype or facebook request and wanted to keep our relationship secret. This guy keeps in touch with me and hasn't disappeared yet, thank god. He loves birds and all animals too! Loves to read, doesn't drink or smoke (unlike the other one!!) he is a good kid! I can't believe that he also wants to meet my mom too!! Yeah.d

I posted this because I wanted to know what you guys think about it? Like the whole skyping my mom thing and waiting till April to decide and all that jazz? Yeah. Bye!!

I agree with rustic_vampire. Did you ever meet Chris in person or only through photos online since you never real time saw him on skype? Maybe he wasn't who he claimed to be?
I am sorry I cannot recall if you ever told us you actually met him only that you met online through a dating site. I hope your new relationship will be a happy one for you.
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby MissWong » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 am

Not a huge update: But my BF moved into my new place with me :D, we have my other room-mate still living with us( my best friend) and thinking about adding a fourth so we all save more money but living in the same space is a big deal and my parents are NOT happy :lol:

MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Vulcanoid » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 am

Wong, you seem to be doing great. Is he the same BF?
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby MissWong » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 am

Hi, Vulcanoid. I'm doing alright, work is my devil right now. ^_^

Yes this is the same BF, the one I was with before and we broke up and then got back together. His room- mate moved countries and the rent was high so we decided us living together would be better for everyone and we would get to all save money by splitting on the rent here. My parents don't like it, one because with him and my friend is there too so they think weird things might happen :lol: Parents judgements and paranoia!

How are you doing? Dating anyone in particular or a few girls? Ever talk or see your ex anymore?
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby Vulcanoid » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am

Glad to see everything's cool for you.

As for your questions, no, no and no. I've been going through a few personal and spiritual changes. Dates and relationships matter to me less and less by the day, as well as being part of the consumerist, western society. If things go as planned, I will start a business in rabbits and mushrooms with a friend and I will move out of the city.
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby MissWong » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:27 am

Thank you. I appreciate that. :D

I don't like your no's, well maybe the no on your ex is for the best. Are you excited about the personal and spiritual changes happening to you? I really enjoy changes, it is horrible to be stuck as one thing for always and never reach for more or expand yourself and grow. Good for you to embrace.
I never thought of you as very materialistic, you want to be your own person, not a follower.

Rabbits and mushrooms, makes me hungry :D What plan are you looking at for it, breeding and growing, or the whole thing, right down to the marketplace and selling it yourself to maybe restaurants? Living outside of the city will let you focus more too. Hope your plans come together soon for you and lots of success and happiness too. :)
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting

Postby tropicalheatwave » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Vulcanoid wrote:As for your questions, no, no and no. I've been going through a few personal and spiritual changes.

there is nothing spiritual about puberty. it just means your body is going through some changes and your probably growing hair in odd places. it not like your becoming "enlightened" or anything. :roll:
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Vulcanoid » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 am

tropicalheatwave wrote:there is nothing spiritual about puberty. it just means your body is going through some changes and your probably growing hair in odd places. it not like your becoming "enlightened" or anything. :roll:

>coming from a 30 years old man-child
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design

Postby Nostalgic » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:51 am

It will be 10 years being together this September.
Time just flys by when your having fun.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:08 am

Still alone :|
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly

Postby tropicalheatwave » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Vulcanoid wrote:
tropicalheatwave wrote:there is nothing spiritual about puberty. it just means your body is going through some changes and your probably growing hair in odd places. it not like your becoming "enlightened" or anything. :roll:

>coming from a 30 years old man-child

a child-like man, yep that's me. :)
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Tal » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

Or a man-like child?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby tropicalheatwave » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

to me, a man-like child is a child who is too mature for his age and acts more like an adult then a child.

i was always considered as immature for my age. ;)
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby glynich » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:39 am

Open relationship
"the only dreams that matter are the ones you have when your awake."
glynich
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:26 am

LT relationship. Live together too.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetshar » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 am

no boyfriend since birth :oops:
It barely confuses me, if i'd rather be proud or ashamed of it... :lol:
I'm happy tho.. just can't keep myself from curiosity and wondering :lol:
No one rises suddenly in this world not even the sun.
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Arjedison » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Single. Not sure if I can love in that way...
Arjedison
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby sweetshar » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:56 pm

LDR and complicated
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Unencumbered. :cheers:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby sweetshar » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:57 pm

taken :heartpump:
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Married almost 13 years to my best friend an together 21 years. We must be doing something right cause we're both still very happy. :blowingkisses:
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Clementine » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:36 am

Single :( whatever, right? There is someone for everyone & all in good time
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Sat May 14, 2016 7:21 am

Managed to break up with my partner of 3 years because I love him but it wasn't working out in a lot of ways, and then start dating someone else because I have awful timing.

So uh I don't even know.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby MistressAngel » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:55 am

Single and happy about it.
MistressAngel
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Single. May have wasted some opportunities to change that, but oh well.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Scoobedoo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:42 pm

single
Scoobedoo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

What is your relationship status

Postby Richardovellee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:17 am

This is just my thought, but you could probably get more done if you would stop poking bolts into your ribs.

I'm crazy, but I can figure that out.

I could not resist my friend. Temptation undertook me like a tornado.

How about I wait a few days to ask how your doing? Good to see you around, take care.

BOB
Richardovellee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cannydreams » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:42 am

Unhappily single.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Scoobedoo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 pm

happily single
Scoobedoo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sweetshar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 am

single and in love with God
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clementine » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 am

Casually hanging out is the correct title for what I have. Some kissing, no sex yet, no sleepovers either but, they live in another city and only come here one weekend a month.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Amalthea » Sun May 06, 2018 10:43 am

Recently single.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nostalgic » Wed May 09, 2018 1:14 am

Still married, been 14 years!
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Periwinkle » Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 am

Single. I have no problem attracting men. I just can't seem to keep them.
My very own store:

http://www.zazzle.com:80/thedizzyowl

Stop by and check out some of my sweet shirts, mugs, tote bags, etc, if you like.
Periwinkle
Outlander
Outlander

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave