Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is your relationship status?

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby MissWong » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 am

:lol: This one is more realistic for a lot of people.

Image
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am

Aparently theres nothing new here.
Everyone single all of a sudden?
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby rustic_vampire » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 am

happily hypothetically engaged :D
Life's a random deal of the cards. Play the best you can with the hand you got dealt
User avatar
rustic_vampire
Poetic Justice
Poetic Justice
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 am
Location: In my dreams

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 am

There you go.
Question?
For any couple.
This one is a real question for couples.
Grab you partner, significant other, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever and answer this if its "O.K." to answer.
Rule: Dont not ask your partner/whatever before posting. JUST GET THEIR PERMISSION before type-ing.
What is the most challenging argument that a couple can survive.?
Second rule: You can be single but Id like folks with experience to take a poke ate this conundrum.
I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
Fully knowing its never one argument. Ever.
But I have noticed everyone posting all the good stuff without the bad.
Or all the bad stuff without the good.
Like it never goes hand in hand.
What is the most challenging arguement a couple can survive?

So, step up to the plate if you dare.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby MissWong » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

I'll try to answer your question, I don't live with my boyfriend so I can only grab him over the phone to ask right now.

We never had an adultery issue in our past relationship, so that was never an argument for us, neither was money, because we make our own money, pay our own bills, we don't share finances. So for us the big ones was making plans we both enjoyed and hanging out with people who we felt respected us, sometimes a few of my friends didn't respect him and his didn't respect me and that caused arguments. We are both still young so we haven't had the kind of fights that long term or married couples with kids have had.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm with Wong on this one.

Our worse fight (that i can remember) was about me and and a good friend of mine (girl) in another city.
I'm friend with this girl for a few YEARS, through online gaming. We often visit each other, especially during summer or winter (vacation). We're not anything special, no secret love. Just very good friends, brother / sister like.
So this summer i planned to go visit this friend for 2-3 days. We both had free time so i thought why not. When my gf wanted to come as well, i told her she doesn't need to. Just a waste of money and time for her. To hear me and her talk about games, go out every night and get drunk. Nothing that important or interesting to anyone but us.

Boy, you should have seen her rage about it. It was one of those moments you just know something bad is going to happen. In the end i haven't visited my friend :( . You bet we had lots argues in the following days.
I felt bad for it, since it was something we always do, but at the same time, i felt like my relationship is more important. I still plan to visit her during the winter vacation, with or without my gf's approval.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby LifeChanges » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm

orionfoxgibson wrote:I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
The hardest argument for me was to even have one. It's so much easier to let it be swept under the rug. How do you argue with someone who won't talk about it?
User avatar
LifeChanges
Art In Motion
Art In Motion
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm

LifeChanges wrote:
orionfoxgibson wrote:I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
The hardest argument for me was to even have one. It's so much easier to let it be swept under the rug. How do you argue with someone who won't talk about it?

Awww, but that's not good. Holding emotions and hiding them is NEVER good.
Seriously, after a good argue, only then realize what's important, the priorities......
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby LifeChanges » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am

Vulcanoid wrote:
LifeChanges wrote:
orionfoxgibson wrote:I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
The hardest argument for me was to even have one. It's so much easier to let it be swept under the rug. How do you argue with someone who won't talk about it?

Awww, but that's not good. Holding emotions and hiding them is NEVER good.
Seriously, after a good argue, only then realize what's important, the priorities......

Yes V, I know this. I was talking about the other half.
User avatar
LifeChanges
Art In Motion
Art In Motion
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 am

LifeChanges wrote:
Vulcanoid wrote:
LifeChanges wrote:
orionfoxgibson wrote:I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
The hardest argument for me was to even have one. It's so much easier to let it be swept under the rug. How do you argue with someone who won't talk about it?

Awww, but that's not good. Holding emotions and hiding them is NEVER good.
Seriously, after a good argue, only then realize what's important, the priorities......

Yes V, I know this. I was talking about the other half.

Me too.... But why does he do that? Maybe because he's afraid or argue, or he has an -ignoring the problem makes it go away- type of thinking. Either way, communication is the best way to solve issues. Be it a calm conversation or an argue.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby LifeChanges » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 am

Vulcanoid wrote:
LifeChanges wrote:
Vulcanoid wrote:
LifeChanges wrote:
orionfoxgibson wrote:I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
The hardest argument for me was to even have one. It's so much easier to let it be swept under the rug. How do you argue with someone who won't talk about it?

Awww, but that's not good. Holding emotions and hiding them is NEVER good.
Seriously, after a good argue, only then realize what's important, the priorities......

Yes V, I know this. I was talking about the other half.

Me too.... But why does he do that? Maybe because he's afraid or argue, or he has an -ignoring the problem makes it go away- type of thinking. Either way, communication is the best way to solve issues. Be it a calm conversation or an argue.

If I knew why he did that, then we would have had a communication of sorts. As it is, I don't know because he never told me. The odd thing now, is that he is making an attempt to communicate openly with me...now that there is no formal relationship. Go figure.
User avatar
LifeChanges
Art In Motion
Art In Motion
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am

Glad to see im on to something here.
Wonder why only Three people responded ?
Cant be that hard a question. Can It?

I miss the arguements when my otherhalf would be influenced by her girlfriends a little too much and Id find myself listening to her bestfriend talk thu her.
Knowing that eventually my woman would draw a line somewhere and evolve her notion of what friendships could be about. And where they should end.(Not saying she ended her friendship. She just drew a few boundries that benifited everyone envolved.)

Now -a -days i find that the bigger arguements seem to revolve around sleeping arangements and regular nonproffessional chores and secret issues (the kind that no one wants to envolve their other half about).
The arguements I experience are lame now. (for lack of a better deffinition).
Now I find myself explaining to women that Im a Man. Im a partner. Im a person. Not an acessory like a purse. At least in California its been an issue.

I really feel for the lack of communication issue that "life changes" brings up.
It breaks my heart knowing that its a growing problem with many in a world where we can converse with the planet with a mere click of a button.
I hope this "Page" or "Room" or "Thread" gets more input on this topic/Question.
I think we all can learn from share-ing this kind of info.
I also think we can solve a few problems.
Maybe.
Good luck "Wong" ,Good luck "Vulcan-Noid" (Hope you dont mind the humor with the name), Good luck "Life Changes", (why am I reminded of the waltons?)
Hope you all find peace.
As for the rest of you.
"What is the biggest arguement a couple can survive?"
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby MissWong » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Vulcanoid wrote:I'm with Wong on this one.

Our worse fight (that i can remember) was about me and and a good friend of mine (girl) in another city.
I'm friend with this girl for a few YEARS, through online gaming. We often visit each other, especially during summer or winter (vacation). We're not anything special, no secret love. Just very good friends, brother / sister like.
So this summer i planned to go visit this friend for 2-3 days. We both had free time so i thought why not. When my gf wanted to come as well, i told her she doesn't need to. Just a waste of money and time for her. To hear me and her talk about games, go out every night and get drunk. Nothing that important or interesting to anyone but us.

Boy, you should have seen her rage about it. It was one of those moments you just know something bad is going to happen. In the end i haven't visited my friend :( . You bet we had lots argues in the following days.
I felt bad for it, since it was something we always do, but at the same time, i felt like my relationship is more important. I still plan to visit her during the winter vacation, with or without my gf's approval.


Your girlfriend was very jealous, obviously. Maybe she if she talked to your friend too she would feel better about the trip and only you going. I think at the time you did right by your relationship and you should bring that back up when the idea of seeing your friend comes up again, you did right by her last time, so she should do right by you this time.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Yes... She is jealous.... Happily for me, i am somewhat jealous too, so i can relate to her feelings (I'm not possessive, but a bit of jealousy is always welcome).
I will bring it up, this winter actually, during vacation. She can say whatever she wants, i wouldn't cheat (and she knows it) and i couldn't possibly see a reason for yet another fight.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby gargoylegoil » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Sometimes I get REAL lonely. :cry:
Image
User avatar
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
 
Posts: 15907
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am
Location: United States

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey guys.
Jelousy is a fun arguement to have. I often find that trust issues like that are a sign of bad communication. Good luck with that.
"Goil" ..I understand. We all do.
But
Sometimes it can be a good thing. You win every arguement in your house. Im certain tomarrow will bring new light.
I have noticed the modern generation is less talkative these days. In person. And its been infectiong the other folks too.
I suspect it has to do with the larger number of cameras around every silly place imagine-able.
The desire to chat up or spend time around real people is less and less comon as a result.
Thus the huge question I asked people on this "thred"......."What is the biggest argument a couple can survive?"
Only Three People answered.?
Think about it.
We are all victims of this "Advancement". Mute-ing free speach by cutting off the desire.
Watch what you say. Watch what you say. Or better yet dont say anything all together.
Without communication mear friendship is a thing of the past.
Relationships are now a verry fragile thing now.
Like I said about "Advancement" we all have to accomodate.
Like Talking was not a difficult task to begin with.
But Hey Thats Me ,and I could be Wrong about everything.
I appolojize in advance for the inconvienience. If it is so.
Peace.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby gargoylegoil » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks for the acknowledgment ORI
Image
User avatar
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
 
Posts: 15907
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am
Location: United States

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 am

Still only 3 people?
Come on.
Relationships take work.
What is the hardest Arguement a couple can survive?
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

orionfoxgibson wrote:Still only 3 people?
Come on.
Relationships take work.
What is the hardest Arguement a couple can survive?

The majority of posters are single or too shy to talk openly about such a private thing. I actually know a couple, the guy is one of my best friends in the world. I know him since we were 6 years old. He is in a 3 years old relationship and the ALWAYS argue. And sometimes, argue really bad with insults, yells and the such.
But when i ask them "Hey how's it going". they always reply "We're good, couldn't be happier."

My point: Some people do not wish to talk about certain private things.

Better ask another question.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am

Im sticking to my origional question.
This is something I think can solve alot of problems in the end if people can muster the courage.
Im not asking for over exposure.
Im not asking for thier first born.
Im not even asking them for thier name.
I just want to know what is the hardest argument a couple can survive?
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby MissWong » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Vulcanoid wrote:Yes... She is jealous.... Happily for me, i am somewhat jealous too, so i can relate to her feelings (I'm not possessive, but a bit of jealousy is always welcome).
I will bring it up, this winter actually, during vacation. She can say whatever she wants, i wouldn't cheat (and she knows it) and i couldn't possibly see a reason for yet another fight.


Does she trust you not to cheat? The problem is her fears not what the reality of the situation is. You could discuss her trust issues. I have never had a jealous partner, they know I am going to do right thing by them in their presence or absence. I don't think I'd like a boyfriend to be jealous.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby MissWong » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:07 pm

orionfoxgibson wrote:Still only 3 people?
Come on.
Relationships take work.
What is the hardest Arguement a couple can survive?


I don't think posters are shy on here, they seem to tell a lot of private stuff in their lives, so that isn't why the question isn't being answered by many. It is probably what Vulcanoid told you and a lot are single. They can discuss past relationships though if not currently dating.


Here is a question, who says they love the other first more, the female or male in the relationship? My boyfriend told me first. :D
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

In my experience its always the women in my life that voice it more freequently than I do.
I think a better question would be who says it first?
In some relationships its like a stare-ing compation.
I know I cracked just before I hung-up the phone once. (As much as an epic fail that it sounds it worked in my favor.)
Sometimes you dont really notice it until its a slightly mundane matter, and you look at it more closely.
Thoughts?
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm

MissWong wrote:
Vulcanoid wrote:Yes... She is jealous.... Happily for me, i am somewhat jealous too, so i can relate to her feelings (I'm not possessive, but a bit of jealousy is always welcome).
I will bring it up, this winter actually, during vacation. She can say whatever she wants, i wouldn't cheat (and she knows it) and i couldn't possibly see a reason for yet another fight.


Does she trust you not to cheat? The problem is her fears not what the reality of the situation is. You could discuss her trust issues. I have never had a jealous partner, they know I am going to do right thing by them in their presence or absence. I don't think I'd like a boyfriend to be jealous.

I...think she does know and realize i would never cheat. I mean.... what more can i do to prove it, besides NOT cheating? It boggles the mind.

And about a jealous partner, i think a little jealousy is always welcome. Just a little. Makes the partner feel wanted. "She/he is MY martner and no one will seduce / take him / her away from me." If the partner is too laid back, too careless it may looks that he / she are bored of the current relationship and basically asking for a breakup.
So, a little, just a little jealousy is welcome in my sight.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:08 am

Now I get it.


Who Says the magic word first in a relationship?
You or the other half?
Come on people. its a fun question. I promis.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby perfect_insanity » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 am

rustic_vampire wrote:happily hypothetically engaged :D


Whoa, saw this and had to comment. How the hell are you hypothetically engaged? Either you are or you aren't......
TOTAL BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.davidmichaeldraiman.com

Image
User avatar
perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: texas

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby perfect_insanity » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

Vulcanoid wrote:I'm with Wong on this one.

Our worse fight (that i can remember) was about me and and a good friend of mine (girl) in another city.
I'm friend with this girl for a few YEARS, through online gaming. We often visit each other, especially during summer or winter (vacation). We're not anything special, no secret love. Just very good friends, brother / sister like.
So this summer i planned to go visit this friend for 2-3 days. We both had free time so i thought why not. When my gf wanted to come as well, i told her she doesn't need to. Just a waste of money and time for her. To hear me and her talk about games, go out every night and get drunk. Nothing that important or interesting to anyone but us.

Boy, you should have seen her rage about it. It was one of those moments you just know something bad is going to happen. In the end i haven't visited my friend :( . You bet we had lots argues in the following days.
I felt bad for it, since it was something we always do, but at the same time, i felt like my relationship is more important. I still plan to visit her during the winter vacation, with or without my gf's approval.


A relationship may be more important, but so are you. Are you going to cave each and every time? She needs to understand or respect that you have female friends as well as male or she can go bye-bye.
TOTAL BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.davidmichaeldraiman.com

Image
User avatar
perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: texas

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Vulcanoid » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 am

perfect_insanity wrote:
rustic_vampire wrote:happily hypothetically engaged :D


Whoa, saw this and had to comment. How the hell are you hypothetically engaged? Either you are or you aren't......

She is madly in love... so she already sees herself engaged, married, with kids, home and everything else.....
But in reality, they are just a simple couple. :blockhead:

If i remember well, she's 17.
Be good. And if you're not, be good at being bad
User avatar
Vulcanoid
MADness by design
MADness by design
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am
Location: Númenórë

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 am

I wish I knew what was going on here. I'm new to real relationships and not childish middle school dating... I've been dating someone for almost 5 months.. no arguments yet. lets hope it stays that way for longer. I'm not gonna say.forever because I KNOW that no relationship is perfect, and I realize that. in my corny perspective, I feel that no relationship is perfect, nor.person, but.learning to accept their quirks and them to accept your quirks will make it.pretty close to perfect, if not perfect. love someone for who they areand what they do fo you and you will get that back in return.


sorry everyone I went all gush lol. but thats seriously how I feel. I know my.bf isn't perfect but that's perfectly fine, and I know he feels the same way.
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby disturbance » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 am

I do not have time for relationships, that would require me caring about someone, waste of time
disturbance
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am

Whatever works for you!
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Relationships take work "Yoshi".
Some people go on a vacation from it.
"When it feels like you ve had it up to here and you re mad enuff to screem but you re sad enuff to tear. Thats Rock Bottom.".......
Emaniem...Rock Bottom.
Not the most fitting song. But i think it works to drive home a couple of points Im trying to make.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby butterrumpkin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 am

♫ "I'm a single lady" ♫ I kind of like it, since I guess I'm still establishing/finding myself. But I fantasize about planning a wedding someday too :oops: There are a couple of guys I'm attracted to at the moment, but I'm really waiting for the one I can totally be myself around, idiosyncrasies and all :neer: :whistling: My last date was in June 2012; we've been friends for a couple years but by the time we got together we were just in different places (he's a few years younger than me). So we'll see!
User avatar
butterrumpkin
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:39 pm
Location: on top of my own cake or weaved in a vintage lace

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 am

Happy to hear it "Butter".
Hope your relationships are more play than work.
Goodluck to ya.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby butterrumpkin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am

orionfoxgibson wrote:Happy to hear it "Butter".
Hope your relationships are more play than work.
Goodluck to ya.


Thanks. Same to you.
User avatar
butterrumpkin
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:39 pm
Location: on top of my own cake or weaved in a vintage lace

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby Soulkiss333 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am

orionfoxgibson wrote:There you go.
Question?
For any couple.
This one is a real question for couples.
Grab you partner, significant other, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever and answer this if its "O.K." to answer.
Rule: Dont not ask your partner/whatever before posting. JUST GET THEIR PERMISSION before type-ing.
What is the most challenging argument that a couple can survive.?
Second rule: You can be single but Id like folks with experience to take a poke ate this conundrum.
I have always wondered witch argument is the biggest hill to climb.
Fully knowing its never one argument. Ever.
But I have noticed everyone posting all the good stuff without the bad.
Or all the bad stuff without the good.
Like it never goes hand in hand.
What is the most challenging arguement a couple can survive?

So, step up to the plate if you dare.


For me in past relationships it has been, I dont want children and I dont believe in marriage...but those relationships never survive, they believe they could change my mind in time. I am always upfront about that in the very beginning because I dont want to waste my or their time if we dont agree on this, but they never believe me and date me anyway, it ticks me off, why be honest when no one takes you seriously or they think you dont know who or how you really feel...they think you are young and will change your mind in time but some of us know exactly what we want.

I am in a relationship now for about a year now, my longest yet. We are both very busy ppl. He lives in Canada (BC area) and I am in Seattle. So, we live about 3-4 hours apart. I am still in College but just finish working in Japan for a label/music company. Our biggest arguments (not really argument but issues) is where we will live if we are going to stay together. The USA, Canada or Japan. We have a hard time finding time to spend with each other, mostly just the weekends but in the summer we were parted for 2 months and since I got back it is only every other weekend. He is starting to get annoyed with the time apart (he finish engineering school back in the spring time so he has more free time than me). So, our biggest problem is who career is more important and who follows who...we both support each other in our careers but my career is more demanding in the sense of where I am going to live and his career, as of now, earns more and he can go anywhere and get a job.

We are, as of lately, talking about breaking up but personality wise we get along great, it is kinda sad we might have to say goodbye to each other.
"This perfect moment is brought to you by the mummified middle finger of Galileo, which is on display in a museum in Italy. May it inspire you to flip the bird at anyone who proudly embodies the kind of high level idiocy Galileo had endure."
User avatar
Soulkiss333
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: The Halls of Amenti

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 am

Now this is a good one.
I have little experience with women who dont want to move in with me after a cople of months.

I dont see how it can weaken a relationship being a Proffessional Person. Yet, here we are.

I have had odd encounters with folks who cant seem to truly think for themselves on thier own. (Like: Do this, then that, then get married and have kids because mom and dad say so.) And there is the issue of "Availability Liars". (But that is a different disscussion for another time.)

This is an odd case for me to read about. (Some people try to make something out of nothing, Relationship-wise, But this sounds different.)

I hope you and the Engineer can work out the "Bumps". The two of you seem to be a verry special couple that we all can learn from.

Goodluck "Miss. Kiss"
And Thank you.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Miss "SoulKiss"
It sounds like a good match. I have a strange gut feelin on this. Goodluck.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:25 am

I hope everything works out for you soulie!!

today is my 5 month.... wow, I can't believe it. Next month is half a yeah. My longest relationship was 9 months, but it was in middle school so it doesn't really count. I am hoping i can top that by a lot :)
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

Thumbs up.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 am

If that thumbs up was to me, then OH SHUCKS!! Thank you :)
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 am

Im tempted to not respond to you yoshi.
You lack alot of maturity.
I hope you learn something with your lovelife.
Alot of people I have met have a problem maturing after thier first romantic experience.
I hope you do not fall into that category.
It would be a waste of time for any to read your posts.
Good luck.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 am

What gives you the right to say that? you don't know how I act offline and with people in the real world. Because I say things like oh shucks, oh boy, and that kind of stuff? had no idea that speech had to do with maturity, just saying.you really think I speak like this to people in real life? Maybe when I joke around, but not generally. sorry that bothers you.
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 am

Take it easy.
saying a young person acts young is not a sin.
And "Experience" gives me the right to say that.
You lost your cool.?
Peace dude. Peace.........Thats about as nice as Im going to get.
Good luck to you anyway.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby supernatural » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 am

i got a boyfriend
supernatural
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 am

Congrats.
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 am

orionfoxgibson wrote:Take it easy.
saying a young person acts young is not a sin.
And "Experience" gives me the right to say that.
You lost your cool.?
Peace dude. Peace.........Thats about as nice as Im going to get.
Good luck to you anyway.



yeah I did. sorry about that. I'm not emotionally stable sometimes. Ihave been losing my cool a lot recently. I apologize. I'm not looking for a fight or anything. and thank you for the good luck
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby orionfoxgibson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 pm

No need for an apology.
You did fine. Honest behavior is the best behavior to have.
Most people let rage get to thier heads and refuse to take a second look at things.
Being a man has nothing to do with appologies.
Its more about getting stuff done and being productive.
Arguements (though fun) produce verry little.
Best of luck to you "Yoshi".
"Who's More Foolish? The Fool? Or the one who follows him?"
orionfoxgibson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
Location: Southern California

Re: What is your relationship status?

Postby YoshiMike13 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 am

year but I apologized because I realized that I was wrong do to that.
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. You'd think that I'd somehow figure out, that if you strike the match you're bound to feel the flame. ~~Chris Daughtry


I need to get outta connecticut and graduate! 1 more year...
User avatar
YoshiMike13
Dream Moods King 2011
Dream Moods King 2011
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: I don't really know to be honest!

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Shared Bottom Border