Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby Dark_Sky » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:52 am

crazyy wrote:im scottish :D was that :excited: a sercastic one?

Nope, I never joke around with a kinda thing like that, but how I envy you, I would love to be scottish, I am more Northen England then Scottish, I only have the Scottish/Norwegian blood in my is because of my supposed ancient ancestors might have been the Vikings.

But speaking of which I really do need to get cracking with my family tree research. :excited:
Dark_Sky

Postby Periwinkles » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 am

I'm brand new here. My name's Jess...I'm 19, from Canada. I have a fulltime job making pizzas and a part time job at a liquor store. I'm a brand new auntie :) (my niece is a month old today). It took a lot to get her here and she is my pride. If I can find it in me to stop spending money on her and get what it needs to quit smoking (it's costly here) I hope to go to school next fall. I plan to take culinary arts, hopefully in P.E.I (Canada).
I'm one of those people that you have to learn to like, if you so choose. Or at least that is the case in real life. I can find a lot to say about most things, some good, some bad. I'm honest and will not hold a whole lot back. I never say things to be hurtful or mean, but some things need to sometimes be addressed.I like music, art, parties, things that sparkle, cooking, dancing and/or moshing, body art, the smell of the ocean, fashion, talking, reading, banana chips and a whole bunch of other stuff.
I'm not sure how long I'll continue to be an active user, but I'll try to come around fairly often.
Periwinkles

Postby Damaged » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:50 am

I'm Julia. I used to be here severeal years ago under the same name. I'm 24, currently living in Malaysia. I am a divemaster. I was born in Moscow and I lived in the US from 12 to 18 (FL, VA, and NV). All my friends are from US, we still keep in touch. I've been in South East Asia for the past 4 years, half of this time in Thailand and half the time in Malaysia. When you're a divemaster you tend to travel a lot (which I like) because diving season most places is not all year around so once it ends its time to go somewhere else.
Damaged
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dagny Taggart » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:08 pm

RoMeO wrote:im not a mean person he simply pushed the wrong buttons he made assholish comments in another section to someone that is mourning the loss of her friends, hes a child such lies like i have 150 IQ wat a load of shit 136 is the genius mark the average is 124-130 so i seriously doubt hes a mad genius with his bad gramah and spelling oh and my spelling isnt from lack of education i just shorten my words because im a azy typer lol in short hes a toss who is only here 2 start shit and maybe try and get some nice selfless people to pity hes pathetic case

Not to belabor the point, but I am so sorry Romeo that you thought I was directing my comments to you. I, too, read and responded to his comment in the other thread about the person who had lost 2 friends. He does seem like a jerk, I just meant that it seemed like a lot of people were being unnecessarily mean instead of just ignoring him. Can't we all just get along? ;) His affirmation of how great his life is at the end of his post is the saddest thing I have ever read. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself...

On another note, I too have recently found out that I have Scottish, English, and Irish roots...it's been really interesting learning about them! I've always only known about my German and Native American heritage. I encourage everyone to look into their family tree! Too much fun. :dj: :dancing: :drumming: uh oh...i have discovered the smileys!!!
Dagny Taggart

Postby lifeiskosher_09 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:47 am

:P hello! I'm 'lifeiskosher_09' and I just registered like 3 minutes ago lol I'm a senior in high school and I'm just trying to enjoy the last few moments of high school :bday:
lifeiskosher_09

Postby DreamIlluser » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 am

Hi everyone! I'm DreamIlluser, or if that's too long just Moya. I had a dreammoods account about three years ago, but my mother pawned my computer. Here I am again though. If anyone ever wants to chat I'll be around in the early hours of the morning. Just because I'm bored and sleep deprived I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm pagan, I love cats and rock music, heavy or otherwize, but I'm open to all kinds of new stuff.
DreamIlluser

Postby free2speek » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:44 pm

the name's jaz from LA, US... just here seeking some answers.. and maybe providing some.. :)
free2speek

Postby Nostalgic » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:01 pm

shweet leef wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................he said crack!

Sorry if i bored you with my story but i thought we had a theme going on here.
I am just a muscle head who likes too chat and blog and talk with other folks.I am still learning the whole pc thing.But I enjoy the help when i can get it. I can see that it won't take long for full blown fight to break out here.besides the gym,this is my only outlet.The other forums i have been on have grown cold or just stopped.so here i am.

And please stay :D

Sorry I didn't read your story but im in a lazy mood,
Everyone here is nice so stick around
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby shweet leef » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Post removed due too hostile Obama/Allah take over supported by dnbsweeheart08.....Shweet has left the building.
Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby LucidDemon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Im 23 from Canada
I remove hazardous materials for a living [Its actually interesting]
I draw normally with pencil and ink
play guitar badly,
Gotta catch up on my reading
I got a big Truck and um small.... um shoes
LucidDemon

Postby ThiefieSpray13 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Thankyou to everyone for being so honest here.

Pascal- I think it's wonderful you have posted and if you feel like communicating with me I would be happy to talk- I think your English is very good for someone whos' primary language is Dutch.

As for me:
I am over 20 under 30
I am an animal lover and nature enthusiast.
I am generally a loner- not antisocial- but a-social and have many antisocial "friends" as I can relate to the distaste towards the general population.
I like meeting people in forums or communities with similiar interests as it allows people to check me out and see if they wish to speak with me and vice versa- as well as a common ground of interest- in this case the subconcious mind.
I'm not really sure what to say about my personality as I am extremely moody.
I don't generally get into arguments unless the issue is important as I feel life is too short for pettiness.

I hope to meet creative like-minded people who will help with my dream interpritations.
ThiefieSpray13

Postby Fleur de reve » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi! I'm Fleur de reve,wich means in French, Dream flower, I'm Female, 37, French, but Live in England,I work in travels and have to be away from home a lot, and have no access to the iternet while on duty,so ,if anybody ever sends me a message and I appear to ingrore it, I' m not being rude, I just can't reply because I'm at work.
I'm totally new to this site,and I think it is absolutelly brillant!
Fleur de reve

Postby Nostalgic » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:22 pm

Fleur de reve wrote:Hi! I'm Fleur de reve,wich means in French, Dream flower, I'm Female, 37, French, but Live in England,I work in travels and have to be away from home a lot, and have no access to the iternet while on duty,so ,if anybody ever sends me a message and I appear to ingrore it, I' m not being rude, I just can't reply because I'm at work.
I'm totally new to this site,and I think it is absolutelly brillant!

Je vien de Nouvelle Zealande mais j'habite a Paris :D
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby raindreamer » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Hi all, nice to meet you.
I am 37, female, love my career in Human Resources, live in Colorado and have three sons (one is turning 16 and keeps breaking my heart), and I love this web site since I've been analyzing my dreams for the last 14 years. It is interesting to hear other peoples dreams.
raindreamer

Postby Neelia » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm 25 from Philadelphia PA, I do accounting, like reading and watching movies...
Neelia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TottyB » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 am

Hey folks

Good to meet y'all - I'm TottyB, I'm currently interested in remote viewing and doing an online course in Astral Travel and Dreams :dreams: and I like investigating any other spiritual stuff that takes you to a different dimension/reality !! :D :balloons:

Peace to all :wave:
TottyB

Postby lex » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm Lex... I'm Canadian I'm 23, in college full time and working part time

I have 2 cats and am watching my brothers 1 cat well he's at boot camp.

I live in a large bachelor pad, I'm a dm OLDIE and I chill at Dreamers Online with a bunch of the other oldies lol

I've been on Dm since I was just under 17 until it was closed for so long.

And I am made of epic awesome and Win.
you'll adore me I promise

I also read tarot cards, and do my best to give good dream readings.

I'm 5'3 hazels eyes light brown hair.
and I'm damn near adorable some days.
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby dreamer93 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi there,
I am new here. I found this site by accident, but find it very intriguing. I have been troubled by a series of dreams of late and am hoping I can find some answers here.

Thanks! :D
dreamer93

Postby A_Time_To_Die21 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello all.

I am Yuki, or at least that's what everyone calls me since I was in 8th grade. (Yes it is a nickneame & I love it.) I'm new to these fourms & hope to have fun & met new people along with getting help to understand my dreams a bit better & try to understand what they are trying to tell me. That's if I can remeber them that long haha.

I ama sr. in high school & well on my way to college. I'm 17 & I'm loving, kind, caring, but if you piss me off don't expect me to be nice any more. I'll will do what I can for someone but you have to help yourself before I can. Ummm...I'm adopted & I've been through hard times in my life but getting through them the best I can...

I'm not really sure what else to say other then HI & it's a pleasuer to met all of you. :)

:heart:
A_Time_To_Die21

Postby shweet leef » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 am

Post removed due too hostile Obama/Allah take over supported by dnbsweeheart08.....Shweet has left the building.
In my world you either find food,or you Become food.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dnbsweeheart08 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 am

:neer: ... Yup. Good riddens to racist people.
dnbsweeheart08
tulip whispers
tulip whispers

Postby blanquita » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Hello all,
I'm new...well kind of I come to this site a lot when I was in school a couple of years ago, but then i found myself without access to a computer, i tried to get an account a few months ago but it seemed that DM was having some problems with the forums so here i am now. Hi 'yall!!!!
blanquita

Postby SF-desertalliance » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi I'm SF-desertalliance, not much to say about myself unfortunately, just stumbled on the forum and thought I'd make a post or two. My name is Cameron nice to meet all of you. :infinity:
SF-desertalliance

Postby Lanula » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Greetings,,,,,,,,,, I am new here but really like the decore.

Iv'e always been interested in trying to figure out what my dreams mean, especially because they are so totally real for me. Got to love the internet lmao... don't have to go the library and search for something on some hidden shelf...... just type a word into the browser.

I have replied to three posts and decided it would just be rude to not introduce myself so here I am.

I live in NW Washington never any place else, birds are my pets===rather I am a pet of birds, I drive a creepy little car (excellent gas mileage) that I bought when gas was so frkn expensive and leave my SUV in the driveway...... in spite of the Lookin down their Nose/hummer drivers.
Lanula

Postby LTD » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Just me LTD,just rejoined I been away for about a year or so.
:balloons: I'm back!!!! :balloons:
LTD
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby dabiatch » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 pm

LTD wrote:Just me LTD,just rejoined I been away for about a year or so.
:balloons: I'm back!!!! :balloons:

welcome back..it seems so much longer...
dabiatch
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby CharlotteStar » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:53 am

Hey there! I'm Amanda, 26 years old and live in Chicago, Illinos. I'm currently in college (switching majors right now too which is a pain) and have a full-time admin job. My passion is horseback riding (16 years so far). I train Hunter/Jumper style and love to compete in shows. I'm also a Belly Dancer. I dance Egyptian Cabaret style and have had a little Tribal training along the way too. I absolutely LOVE to belly dance! It's passionate, dramatic, beautiful...just an overall wonderful experiance. Other things I'm into include, animals, art/drawing, ghosts/paranormal stuff, anime, reading and learning new things, traveling, astrology and meeting new people of course! I don't bite (at least not hard). :halo:

I'm friendly, optimistic, sarcastic (but in a playful kinda way) and kind of a goof but that makes things more fun lol. I havent been a member here for long, but I have been visiting this site for sometime now and I love it. It's always so helpful and so far the forum has been great. I'm sure I overwhelmed you with info up there lol but it's nice to meet you. :)
CharlotteStar

Postby Kissu » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm Stephanie. I'm something of an old member. So glad to see the forum back up and running!

A little more about myself:

I currently lead a college life, still struggle to figure out exactly what I'd like to do in life. Dream have always fascinated me, and I try to record them whenever they happen to befall me in sleep.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask! Look forward to new memories.
Kissu

Postby Guardian7347 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:18 pm

I'm an old DM'er from years ago. Havn't been on the boards in some time. I've seen a couple of old familiar faces, which is always a pleasure. I'm a 32 year old male from Columbus, Ohio. I work as a welder, and I'm in the national guard. As we speak, I'm in Ft Gordon, GA for the military. Personal opinion, but Augusta sucks. I won't bore everyone with a personals ad listing of my hobbies or activities, you'll figure that out in time if you care to. Otherwise, it's a pleasure to see life still exists here. We'll see if it's a pleasure to meet you. lol
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
Guardian7347
The Legend
The Legend

Postby soledad_temptress » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Hello again. It's me ... the original ... soledad_temptress aka Stephanie. I am 26 years old and still with Tim. Together we have 2 children ... Destiny (5 years old) and Jayden (2 weeks old). Jayden was just born on Halloween. I'm into dream interpretation, tarot cards, scrapbooking, listening to all sorts of music, and just having fun with my family. I'm still in school for Early Childhood Education and I still work at the daycare. Only thing that really changed was having my son.

It's nice to see some of the old DM crew here!! I missed you guys!!
soledad_temptress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tearcatcher » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 pm

hiiiiiiiiii :excited:
tearcatcher

Postby krazyftw » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 pm

I am krazyftw, I hail from Pittsburgh, PA. Im 27 years old. Ive went through a tramatic event in my life 5 years ago. I clinically died a couple times, and have been having nightmares ever since. I figured on this web site I would find people like me and that can relate to some of the same expirences. 8-)
krazyftw
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby lex » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 pm

LucidDemon wrote:Im 23 from Canada
I remove hazardous materials for a living [Its actually interesting]
I draw normally with pencil and ink
play guitar badly,
Gotta catch up on my reading
I got a big Truck and um small.... um shoes

A fellow Canadian hurray!

I wonder who else is.
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby Anaghia » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

lol. My name's Anaghia, and I'm a high schooler ^_^ I love rock and R&B, hanging out with my friends, my boyfriend, and writing. Sooo... hi :wave:
"The art of simplicity simply means making peace with your complexity" ~India Arie~
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby chasingbutterflies18 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:50 am

Hi I'm Jaimee!

Ive visited this site as a reference for dream interpreting for many years and I finally decided to sign up for the forum. I have been studying dream interpretation for 6 years and realized that it to be one of the easiest things to do...if you need insight hit me up! I'm pretty good with advice too so if you have issues feel free to ask. I don't judge people or the choices they make so I'm a pretty good at giving advice without being bias.

I probably won't post as many of my own dreams since I can interpret them myself but I like to read other people's opinions just to see if they agree with mine :) So don't hesitate to send me some mail! Look forward to reading some stuff <3 Jaimee
chasingbutterflies18

Postby nucky » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:18 am

Hi everyone, hope you have room for a noob lol.

32 y/o, m, Oakland County, Michigan. My subconscious has been kicking my ass lately with lots of dreams about shootings and death and genocide. I'm a music nut, as well as a nut in general. :lol:
nucky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby BLUE » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Hey Everyone :yo: Blue...old member. :)

Missed you guys! :heartpump:

So tell me what's new :cheers:
"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" -Michelangelo
BLUE
Beloved Beauty
Beloved Beauty

Postby lex » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:41 pm

ANGEL BLUE wrote:Hey Everyone :yo: Blue...old member. :)

OMG BLUE is that really you?????

Please tell me I'm dreamin *hugs*
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby BLUE » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Lexxie! Lexxie! Missed you so much! :blowingkisses:
"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" -Michelangelo
BLUE
Beloved Beauty
Beloved Beauty

Postby soledad_temptress » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:11 pm

ANGEL BLUE wrote:Hey Everyone :yo: Blue...old member. :)

Welcome back blue!! :D
soledad_temptress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Hey all. I'll just stand back and see if anyone recognizes me :geek:
Image Image
Ginger
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby soledad_temptress » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Ginger wrote:Hey all. I'll just stand back and see if anyone recognizes me :geek:

YAY!! Ginger's here ... (runs and gives her mucho huggles ... trying not to squish the baby jedi). lol. Welcome back hun. Aw look at your lil tummy. I already miss the kicks and movements of Jayden ... which was only 3 weeks ago.
soledad_temptress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Hehe. I can't wait for Jareth to be born! I'm getting so impatient. I want to splurge and get a 4d ultrasound so I can have a video of my little man to watch until I get to hold him. Weird that he is inside of me, yet I can't wait to hold him.
Image Image
Ginger
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby chaotic butterfly » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 am

Hi! My name is Celeste I currently live in Seattle, WA. I use to live in FL but got bored so I packed all my stuff up and came here without knowing what I was going to do or anyone here. I started working at a motel about 5 days after I got here and then a week later the owner's made me manager. It's a small motel and the owners treat me really well. Anyways I'm female, 19 years old, I'm mostly Korean and whatever my dad was (I don't know if he was more Native American or Irish) I like a lot of things, too many to list. I found this site looking for answers. I dream a lot, my most vivid dreams stick with me. I can count 4 dreams that have stuck with me for at least 2 years, I think that I remember those dreams the most because all of the emotions I felt in them were so strong they stayed with me for at least 3 days after I woke up. I lucid dream a lot, those are really fun! ^-^ Once I made myself an El Chupacabra and flew into the twilight, I watched the people below me feeling nothing but freedom in my heart and a smile on my face. Of course I didn't attack anything, that could have ruined the moment! So far I really like this site, I'm sure that the more time I spend on it the more I will enjoy it. I'm friendly so I wouldn't mind if you told me hello. Well that's all for now, see ya' later.
Last edited by chaotic butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
chaotic butterfly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby chaotic butterfly » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 am

Oh and Pascal de Vries, there was a lot that I wanted to say to you but I'm going to try and sum it up the best that I can. Sometimes it's good to remember the past but you should never dwell in it. I will admit that the past does have some sort of influence, whether big or small, on our lives today but it does not make us who we are. It is the way that we decide to deal with the past that determines just how big of an influence it is. Besides, how are you ever going to experience all of the wonderful things that are happening now and will keep happening in the future if your stuck in the past?
By the way... boasting and putting others down are not becoming traits. I think that you are just trying to make yourself feel superior. If you choose to believe that your life is better than anyone else's than who am I to stop you? I do not have my dream job and "someone to fuck" whenever I want but I can honestly say that I would never trade my life with yours for anything in the world. To me life isn't just about having a well paying job and someone to have sex with whenever I please, your life sounds empty, I even suspect that you are a hollow shell. Although I don't have those things I am happy, and what's the point of having all the riches in the world if your empty inside and your life is devoid of happiness?
Well, that is all. I am going to go to sleep now. Good night. :dreams:
chaotic butterfly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Creamy Gooey Mayonnaise » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:45 pm

im jason
21 years old
male
canada
Creamy Gooey Mayonnaise

Postby meggy_moo67 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 am

I am Megan Renee.
The best call me Megg;;<3

I live in the s u n s h i n e state FLORIDA.
love it or hate it it's still gunna shine. ((:
I'm not a floridian. im from detroit but i love it here.
I'm Seventeen years young.
in my last year of high school finally;;* and i love to party.
dancing is my thinggg! i love it.
friends + family = life.
im single.
im amazingly funny. and i'm pretty gorgeous. lol.
im the chick every one gets pissed for loving her self too much...but i've had my heart broken too many times
to love someone else.
im concedid...so shoot me.

((:

MYSPACE;;*
http://www.myspace.com/aleysenmegan

Add mee
xOx
meggy_moo67

Postby Nokame » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 am

umm, hello. I'm goin with Noka as my name and i'm 22...live in the US....yeah.
Nokame

Postby sjjm » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Jon! wrote:I see some new faces arriving as well as some of the old DM members that i dont recognise! I think it's best we get acquainted and re-acquainted! :D :whoa:

So, if you're an old DM member, your old DM name (or let us know if the original name is what you're using) and if you're brand spanking new and shiny clean (You wont be for much longer) let us know who you are!

I'm Jon, 23 years old from the UK. I have a Final Fantasy obsession, work in a cattery, have lots of pets and i'm a chicken and chocolate addict!

:icecream:

hi i am sjjm i am newto this site i really dont no wot to say i am 29 from the west mids in the uk i am female and trying to sort my hed out
sjjm

Postby simplysweet02 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi! Im simplysweet02, I just joined. I'm taking a phsychology class this year and am really interested in dreams. While I was looking up some dream symbols I stumbled upon the forums. I like it! I'm a music and movie buff, obsessed with art and curious about the mind and how it works. So yeah. Um, that really told you nothing abt me lol. :D
simplysweet02

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave