Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

POST YOUR PETS!

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: POST YOUR PETS!

Postby Nostalgic » Mon May 07, 2018 12:49 pm

I still got no,pets
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby raymond1234 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:18 am

Nostalgic wrote:I still got no,pets

Cats are low maintenance........:)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Nostalgic » Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:I still got no,pets

Cats are low maintenance........:)

My son is constantly asking for one and while I would love one, we live in a 56m apartment, I think some cats are and can be ok with that but my hubby seen his friends cat turn insane from living in a small place and he won’t allow any cats for that reason. Understandable, if we got the wrong cat that didn’t like it, not so nice for the cute little thing.

Plan B: talking my in laws into getting a cat for when we visit them.
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby VenusInChains » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 pm

My kids want a pet. I was considering guinea pigs, not as big as cats and just a fluffy.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Xwikki » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 pm

VenusInChains wrote:My kids want a pet. I was considering guinea pigs, not as big as cats and just a fluffy.

I personally think guinea pigs are harder work than cats. Making sure their diet is inclusive/cleaning their cages/getting a proper suitable cage because a lot on the market are just too small/getting more than one for company/keeping them happy. Cats are good at telling you what they want.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby starreborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Xwikki wrote:Cats are good at telling you what they want.

So are Boston Terriers! :lol:
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby starreborn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Sadly the boxer dog I adopted a couple years ago (pictured on the previous page) died last year after being diagnosed with a possible brain tumor. RIP Louie!
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Previous

Return to Rant And Rave