Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

POST YOUR PETS!

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: POST YOUR PETS!

Postby puppyjill » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

:) I cant prove it to you guys, but we know what we saw. She was skinny an had been breast feeding. Her nipples hung very low, she had a grey wire around her neck, a small silverish tag with letters an numbers on it. I know this cause she not only let me feed her but she let me itch her joul's an scratch her ears for a moment, then she was gone. My husband nearly died when i opened the car door an got out.
Now the only thing i can think of is she might have been a rehab, which means she was raised around people before she was set free. An she found her way to where i live in the country. Lack of food will make animals do crazy things. An i had bologna lol.
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:24 pm

I wouldn't care if my bulldog dies :)
She's also one of the reason why I'm starting to hate dogs little by little, that worthless bitch I can just start throwing her to the dumps :fighting: :ecstatic:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby gargoylegoil » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

She probably doesn't care for you either.
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly

Postby The World-Eater » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Jiru wrote:I wouldn't care if my bulldog dies :)
She's also one of the reason why I'm starting to hate dogs little by little, that worthless bitch I can just start throwing her to the dumps :fighting: :ecstatic:

The bulldog's better off in another home where it is loved.
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Lol. I'm not the one taking care of the mutt, it's my mom. I can tell that mutt is giving her a hard time because taking care of her makes her frustrated.

-That bitch is "smart". She opened her prev cages
-Acts innocent (seriously) with her head down and eyes looking up at you but when you open her cage she goes in a frenzy. She also acts "innocent" when she gets into trouble.
-I swear she poops than the average dogs
-Costed my mom a lot for her medical stuff. We ßhould never have bought her. My mom sucks at picking anyways. No surprise
-She tries to chew the mosquito net that we put around her cage
-She's so heavy and "smart" that she tries to block our feet from moving and her weight crushes my legs into agony. But when we move our feet she instantly attacks our feet. You can't pat this mutt properly on the head cuz she's too high, last time I did she suddenly jump and "accidentally" made a long scratch on my arm, it took time to heal cuz it became a scar.
-All she does is destroy the garden thats why she is hardly let out of her cage these days
-My nanny gets a headache when the mutt gets dirty all over again and how her feces dropped to the floor or outside her cage. That mutt even made a deep scratch on her. Oh did I forget she bites? 'Cuz she thinks its playful but ends up biting us hard.
-She slobbers a lot. Typical bulldog
-She's ugly as she grows. Her innocent trick wont work anymore :lol:

And the list goes on. See now, why i hate that bulldog?
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby gargoylegoil » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Poor dog
gargoylegoil

Postby Sigrid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 pm

As expected, you pity the dog while the dog's victims suffer

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby gargoylegoil » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Perhaps if you added a bit of discipline in the dog's life , she would be happier. Yea. I care more about the dog. There are classes that teach owners how to properly take care of their responsibility.
gargoylegoil

Postby Sigrid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Discipline!? She can hardly sit down for even a minute!
The only thing she's scared is the dark and hearing my dad's footsteps!

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm

And dog classes? Lol dog classes isn't a big deal here. Hell, I don't even know where to find a class for mutts. Either way my mom is too stressed and busy everyday fir that kind of shit

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:47 pm

And dog classes? Lol dog classes isn't a big deal here. Hell, I don't even know where to find a class for mutts. Either way my mom is too stressed and busy everyday fir that kind of shit

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby puppyjill » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 pm

I have a black lab, she was a rescue dog. She's just turned 7 this past May. She couldn't be a better dog. Loves kids, has never bitten anyone, loves cats too. She eats way to much thats her only vise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:39 am

Jiru, You do have a typical Bulldog. However, if your mother is too busy for the dog, why have one? You should re home it to someone that can handle that breed of dog.
gargoylegoil

Postby puppyjill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 am

Bulldog's need to be played with, they need to be exercised to wear off extra energy. Gg's right if you guy's cant give him that he needs someone who can.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 am

Bulldogs are a high maintenance breed and can be difficult to train without experience of the breed. Black labs, however.....practically the easiest breed there is. As long as they are exercised. I've never met a lab I didn't like.
gargoylegoil

Postby puppyjill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 am

You would love my girly Gg, she is the best dog ive ever owned. An your absolutely right about labs, however they can be stubborn when they choose to. Girly is attached to my hubby he was the one who saved her from a crack house for 20 bucks. They put her in a yard with 2 pitbull's, basically to see if she would be lunch. They beat her up pretty bad. We spent a couple grand so far to get healthy. People are sick, how they can take a beautiful animal an make it mean. Good God ive seen some pretty bad treatment of dogs where i live.
I dont think they enforce the laws pertaineing to animal abuse enough!
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:14 am

Because a lot of people in society don't think animals are important enough to spend the money convicting animal abusers. Shame really. Glad you saved your doggie from the hell she was living.
gargoylegoil

Postby puppyjill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 am

gargoylegoil wrote:Because a lot of people in society don't think animals are important enough to spend the money convicting animal abusers. Shame really. Glad you saved your doggie from the hell she was living.

Gg if i told you everything that poor dog went through living there you would cry. She slept on an outside porch, in the winter on a pile of dirty laundry. An so did the son. Thoes people not only abused the dog, but their children as well. Fortunately the Cps came an removed them. But my son lost his best friend, thats how we got the dog in the first place.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

But your son got a new best friend....a dog ;)
gargoylegoil

Postby puppyjill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 am

Yes your right, he sure did. I think my husband was the one who really got a friend though. She bonded with him the moment he walked into that nasty house. Gg it was awfull i felt sooooo freaking bad for those kids, an dog i was never sooo happy they sent them with their dad, but he really didnt want them either. Very sad.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:08 am

Getting off topic...back to pets.....my cat is finally getting better. However I have to wait for the follow up to see if the antibiotic killed off all the bacteria.
gargoylegoil

Postby puppyjill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:14 am

Im so happy to hear your baby kitty feels better.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby starreborn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 pm

a while ago i got one of those things you drape over the couch to protect it from pet hair, saliva, stains, etc. my dog pickles thinks it's a blanket for her to pull down, fluff up, and sleep on/under. i don't know why i bother messing with the damn thing anymore. it's a lost cause. :lol:
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Cute, French bulldogs can be just s stubborn as English...I prefer Frenchies though.
gargoylegoil

Postby starreborn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm

she's a boston terrier, another bulldog breed. and yes, she is definitely stubborn at times! i love her to pieces, though. :)
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:28 pm

My bad......I'm more of a cat person....but she's still cute.
gargoylegoil

Postby starreborn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:58 pm

i sometimes get bostons and B&W frenchies mixed up, too.

glad to hear jynx is doing better, BTW. :)
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Sigrid » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Well firstly, its my mom who BUYED it in a pet store. Dog pounds aren't a big deal either so don't talk like we adopted her in a damned pound. Anyways, my mom doesn't like taking care of dogs since she's busy all the time then she saw a bunch of bulldogs in a pet store. You can hardly see bulldogs in a pet store so my parents discussed about it. After many years of not having a pet to take care of, I agreed besides, my dad always wanted a bulldog. But what I didn't know that bulldog is a drug. When I first saw the picture of that bulldog I instantly knew that she's bad news, there where still other bulldogs there, perhaps less energetic as the one my mom wants but I knew she'll suck at choosing and ended up with a high mutt.

I'm more of a cat person and I believe cats doesn't have much happy days with humans. Hence other people are abusing them. I personally think cats out there are abused, neglected and hated much more than dogs just because "cats suck, dogs are better, they're not playful" etc. Dont believe me? Well in a news before there's a man who shot a stray cat just because he hates cats and the cat didn't even do anything to him. And before, in my school there's a stray cat who visits and stays in the school grounds (dont know whhere she is now) many people (esoecially the girls) over react whenever thw cats go near her. Even if there's a big space for them to pass, the girl would move her away with they're feet as if they're afraid to touch her. Some where trying to scare her away and some gently kick her away. There where a few who give the cat some food. My classmate even give the cat her cup of ice cream (empty) but the cat started using her paws like a spoon and started liking her paws to eat some melted ice cream in it. I think it was cute and another classmate of mine video it (idk where it is now)

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Sorry I was suppose to say that dog is as high as a drug not a drug. Lol it it happen again. I cant edit or click stuff, only the "post a reply" button.

Damn, I miss taking care of cats. There's sone cats in my neighbourhood, they seem to be well groomed so someone must have been taking care of them. I wanna cuddle them so bad. I dont really care if they're dirty. I don't even care if they're ugly. They're all cute and beautiful to me. I had a true but sad story of a cat I once "adopted" but I'll tell you guys if you want to hear it :)

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby VenusInChains » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Finally I was able to take a clear photo of my fish. This is my silver tailed shark fish, I also about 15 neon tetras (those smaller fish in the pic) and some different coloured guppies (not in the pic, they are harder to photograph with my shitty phone camera)

Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Sigrid » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Don't let the cats out :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby VenusInChains » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Despite my avatar, I'm not really into having pet cats. I had pet cats when I was 15, they were my grandma's cats and no one else wanted them when she died. Anyhow, that rank smell of cat urine and the endless amount of cat hair on the furniture and clothing was enough to put me off having pet cats again. I will happily appreciate other people having cats cause I think they are beautiful creatures but I have no interest in having another one.

That being said, I always thought fish were boring but now my view has changed and I think aquariums are more like a moving work of art.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:16 am

Jiru wrote:Well firstly, its my mom who BUYED it in a pet store. Dog pounds aren't a big deal either so don't talk like we adopted her in a damned pound. Anyways, my mom doesn't like taking care of dogs since she's busy all the time then she saw a bunch of bulldogs in a pet store. You can hardly see bulldogs in a pet store so my parents discussed about it. After many years of not having a pet to take care of, I agreed besides, my dad always wanted a bulldog. But what I didn't know that bulldog is a drug. When I first saw the picture of that bulldog I instantly knew that she's bad news, there where still other bulldogs there, perhaps less energetic as the one my mom wants but I knew she'll suck at choosing and ended up with a high mutt.

I'm more of a cat person and I believe cats doesn't have much happy days with humans. Hence other people are abusing them. I personally think cats out there are abused, neglected and hated much more than dogs just because "cats suck, dogs are better, they're not playful" etc. Dont believe me? Well in a news before there's a man who shot a stray cat just because he hates cats and the cat didn't even do anything to him. And before, in my school there's a stray cat who visits and stays in the school grounds (dont know whhere she is now) many people (esoecially the girls) over react whenever thw cats go near her. Even if there's a big space for them to pass, the girl would move her away with they're feet as if they're afraid to touch her. Some where trying to scare her away and some gently kick her away. There where a few who give the cat some food. My classmate even give the cat her cup of ice cream (empty) but the cat started using her paws like a spoon and started liking her paws to eat some melted ice cream in it. I think it was cute and another classmate of mine video it (idk where it is now)

You didn't BUYED her, you BOUGHT her. Which makes you and your whole family idiots for buying a dog you do not even want to take care of.
gargoylegoil

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 am

VenusInChains wrote:Finally I was able to take a clear photo of my fish. This is my silver tailed shark fish, I also about 15 neon tetras (those smaller fish in the pic) and some different coloured guppies (not in the pic, they are harder to photograph with my shitty phone camera)

Very cool Venus....my fiance' used to have a fish tank and sat and watched it for hours on end. I thought of taking the fish tank after he passed away, but it's too much work.
gargoylegoil

Postby starreborn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 am

for the sake of the dog AND the family, i agree with everyone else here that that the bulldog in jiru's home should be re-homed. however, let's not forget that the decision to get the dog in the first place ultimately was not hers. the decision was that of her parents, and it was clearly a foolish one. all too often when there is a family member who is not 100% committed and onboard with the decision of adding a pet, you end up with lots of instability, conflict, and feelings of resentment, which is clearly visible here. that is not fair to anybody.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am

starreborn wrote:for the sake of the dog AND the family, i agree with everyone else here that that the bulldog in jiru's home should be re-homed. however, let's not forget that the decision to get the dog in the first place ultimately was not hers. the decision was that of her parents, and it was clearly a foolish one. all too often when there is a family member who is not 100% committed and onboard with the decision of adding a pet, you end up with lots of instability, conflict, and feelings of resentment, which is clearly visible here. that is not fair to anybody.

Especially the dog.
gargoylegoil

Postby Sauron » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:12 am

I'm considering getting a Husky.
Sauron
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:37 am

It'd be great Sauron if you can find one in a rescue shelter. It's sad that so many good homeless dogs are out there and people prefer to spend good money to buy one. If I owned a house I'd definitely get a rescue dog, even though I'm not much of a dog person.
I'd like to remind you also, that animals can get sick, the vet bills are outrageous, even for just yearly check ups. Animals aren't an impulse idea....think about it thoroughly before making your decision.
Thanks for reading.
gargoylegoil

Postby starreborn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 am

gargoylegoil wrote:
starreborn wrote:for the sake of the dog AND the family, i agree with everyone else here that that the bulldog in jiru's home should be re-homed. however, let's not forget that the decision to get the dog in the first place ultimately was not hers. the decision was that of her parents, and it was clearly a foolish one. all too often when there is a family member who is not 100% committed and onboard with the decision of adding a pet, you end up with lots of instability, conflict, and feelings of resentment, which is clearly visible here. that is not fair to anybody.

Especially the dog.

definitely. the bulldog is an expensive and challenging breed to own. it's easy to fall in love with a dog's physical attributes, but fail to research the breed's requirements, temperament, and history. bulldogs especially and related breeds are headstrong and need an experienced owner that can handle them physically and psychologically, otherwise, they will assume the role of alpha if they sense weakness in the owner. dogs in general can pick up on our emotions, and this one is no exception. it also sounds like this dog is crated too much, not getting enough exercise and training/discipline, and is frustrated as a result. this is when you get a lot of behavioral problems, an unhappy dog, and an unhappy family. this dog definitely would do better in a different home.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby starreborn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:08 am

gargoylegoil wrote:It'd be great Sauron if you can find one in a rescue shelter. It's sad that so many good homeless dogs are out there and people prefer to spend good money to buy one.

one of the best dogs i had was a whippet that i found at the shelter - a VERY rare find. she was picked up as a stray and had a collar, but no tags. i find it odd that nobody claimed her, but their loss was my gain. she was estimated to be 2-3 yrs old when i got her, and she lived to be 14-15.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:12 am

starreborn wrote:
gargoylegoil wrote:

Especially the dog.

definitely. the bulldog is an expensive and challenging breed to own. it's easy to fall in love with a dog's physical attributes, but fail to research the breed's requirements, temperament, and history. bulldogs especially and related breeds are headstrong and need an experienced owner that can handle them physically and psychologically, otherwise, they will assume the role of alpha if they sense weakness in the owner. dogs in general can pick up on our emotions, and this one is no exception. it also sounds like this dog is crated too much, not getting enough exercise and training/discipline, and is frustrated as a result. this is when you get a lot of behavioral problems, an unhappy dog, and an unhappy family. this dog definitely would do better in a different home.

I believe we all covered all those points Starr. ;)
gargoylegoil

Postby Sigrid » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 pm

You really have no idea huh? Here in Asia we have rrestrictions, limitations. Do this do that. But its not just that. I have a fucked up past that you wont bother to listen. On the outside world I'm just a stupid silent loner girl who wants attention. But then, like I said, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AT FIRST even before I saw that pic of her but of course as always, I also have doubt too you know but then.., What do I know? I'm just a 14 yr old child

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby puppyjill » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Jiru wrote:

You really have no idea huh? Here in Asia we have rrestrictions, limitations. Do this do that. But its not just that. I have a fucked up past that you wont bother to listen. On the outside world I'm just a stupid silent loner girl who wants attention. But then, like I said, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AT FIRST even before I saw that pic of her but of course as always, I also have doubt too you know but of then.., What do I know? I'm just a 14 yr old child

Oh Jiru im sorry that all this good advice is hard to take. Its part of life we all eat shit every day. I feel so sad for your baby puppy. imagine how he feels, he can sense no one likes him, kinda the way you feel sometimes. He feels unloved, scared an lonely. Maybe you just found your new Bff.

He'll never judge you, yell at you, tell you to go away or leave you. He'll never lie to you either.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Jiru wrote:

You really have no idea huh? Here in Asia we have rrestrictions, limitations. Do this do that. But its not just that. I have a fucked up past that you wont bother to listen. On the outside world I'm just a stupid silent loner girl who wants attention. But then, like I said, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AT FIRST even before I saw that pic of her but of course as always, I also have doubt too you know but then.., What do I know? I'm just a 14 yr old child

Don't let your past determine your future.
gargoylegoil

Postby Sigrid » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm

gargoylegoil wrote:
Jiru wrote:

Don't let your past determine your future.

:lol: :lol: Don't let your hate for children get the best of you:

gargoylegoil wrote:Children these days are just so damn defensive and angry.

Oh Gg, dear if only you know - oh wait, even if I tell you, you'll still hate children :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby starreborn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Jiru wrote:

jiru, instead of complaining about your past and how you think others perceive you, please re-read what i posted, and you'll see that i wasn't placing the blame for the situation with the dog squarely on you. also, re-read some of your posts, and you might see why myself and others responded in the way we did:

Anyways, my mom doesn't like taking care of dogs since she's busy all the time

Hell, I don't even know where to find a class for mutts. Either way my mom is too stressed and busy everyday fir that kind of shit.

she is hardly let out of her cage these days

Oh did I forget she bites? 'Cuz she thinks its playful but ends up biting us hard.

that worthless bitch I can just start throwing her to the dumps

I wouldn't care if my bulldog dies
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby puppyjill » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Jiru you know were not heartless people, were not being mean to you. were trying to give you good advice. Good luck honey.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Sigrid » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:49 pm

In a really angry tone in your sentences

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby puppyjill » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

:)
Jiru wrote:In a really angry tone in your sentences

No not an angery tone at all. just care is all.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Jiru wrote:In a really angry tone in your sentences

That is your perception, kiddo.
gargoylegoil

PreviousNext