Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Online vs in Store: How Do You Prefer to Shop?

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Online vs in Store: How Do You Prefer to Shop?

Postby CassidyRyon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:44 am

I live in Arlington and here is not much stores, so of course I prefer online shopping. But not just because of the price, not everything online is also available offline. I can get unique stuff without having to leave my cozy warm bedroom. People in my city dress all the same, especially in winter. There is no way I would want to look that boring so I do what I do best: online shopping.
CassidyRyon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Online vs in Store: How Do You Prefer to Shop?

Postby Fillary » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 am

I prefer to buy the clothes online. I have no time for shopping in malls. Last time I ordered jeans and a long grey coat on ebay. I missed one number in zip code and the delivery company was really mad at me. Now when I want to order something onlne I always use the webpage https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/kentucky and carefully check the address line.
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Fillary » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 am

my favorite online stores:Tobi, Reformation, A'GACI, ThinkGeek,Singer22
Fillary
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Xwikki » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:19 am

I buy a lot online. You can find cooler stuff for the home online and sites generally have more of a selection of clothes/better sales. The only downside is working out the sizing if you're buying a different fit to what you normally do.

And winter is pretty much a boring season anyway? I just wear jeans and hoodies/sweaters all the time.
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Return to Rant And Rave