Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Global warming Paris agreement.

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Global warming Paris agreement.

Postby yournamehere » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 am

I have a global warming rant. Don't care about the science of it or whatever, and I know that whoever is participating in this global warming buisness is not fixing anything. Sure there is more pollution. Areas are getting wiped of whatever was there before. Less fish etc. Etc. All this save the planet by recycling, and less emissions is a farce. All these people believing they are "green" and saving the planet are liars. All the answeres are written on paper before the ideas to make everything "greener". These people are hipocrytes. The answer to all the problems is less people. All these baby makers crying about making everything better are the victims of their own demise. The are deficating everywhere, and making more of it. Be fruitful and multiply does not comply anymore.

If anyone actually believes they are participitory in saving the planet, and doing their part, they will have no children. It's a matter of loosing self importance. This is not about you, and your children. You connot possibly prove me wrong.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Global warming Paris agreement.

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:42 am

You sound like a Donald (Duck) Trump supporter ... Quack, quacking... (Tweet tweeting if your in character)

... as someone who can vision your future... then yes, you and your children can live in the smog, pollution and the environment that you create ...

Here, I give you Oklahoma and the man made quakes as a perfect example to this kind of quack and what well happen... as these things play out.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby yournamehere » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:37 am

Well, I am conservative, but following a malignant narcisissist, is really not my style. As goes for most of politics. Just saying. The earth has a way of repairing itself in the event of natural catastrophies making global warming a non issue. Pollution from overpopulation is something unnatural, and long term. Unless people actually control themselves, and depopulate there will be both physical, and psychological reprocussions. Even experiment "universe 25", may come into play here if you have ever heard of it. I do realize I am ranting on a dream website, and probably talking to a dead horse, but I do anyways. By the way, your catastrophic earthquake prediction was fun just like any other. The suspenseful wait is always fun, but just like most all others, not real. You cannot predict the future like that. Time doesn't work that way.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:21 pm

The original rant has truth. If you leave out your use of utilities and society's use you are not touching the basis for climate change.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Global warming Paris agreement

Postby Brettmoda » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 am

Tell Suzuki to come to Calgary & drone on about global warming. Its freezing cold here with a brutal north wind.
Brettmoda
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Irrelevant. You do not understand the concept.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Global warming Paris agreement

Postby Tal » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Brettmoda wrote:Tell Suzuki to come to Calgary & drone on about global warming. Its freezing cold here with a brutal north wind.

What has the weather in Calgary got to do with global climate change?
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Return to Rant And Rave