Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cannot stop dreaming - natural remedies?

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

Cannot stop dreaming - natural remedies?

Postby ultraviolencex » Sun May 12, 2019 11:12 am

For almost the past two weeks, I have been having dreams every single night. I wake up feeling as if I haven't slept at all. Most of the dreams are bad and riddled with anxiety. Some are just normal type of dreams where nothing exciting happens, but I still remember them. I don't sleep much in the first place and have moderate stress and anxiety during the day. Perhaps I begin by fixing those issues? Does reducing stress and anxiety help to quit having consistently bad dreams? What natural remedies can you recommend? I am thinking about trying to get more sleep, drinking chamomile tea, shutting off electronics some time before bed, etc. Have these simple changes helped anyone?
ultraviolencex
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders