Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sleep paralysis

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

sleep paralysis

Postby mohamed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 pm

A few months ago , I was studying early In morning , I wanted to sleep for a few minutes , I found myself in a dream , then some how I knew the time which was strangely accurate , I became lucid and I decided to wake up , here it starts , I woke up in my bed , everything in the room is just the same , but I couldn't move at all , and I couldn't shout to ask for help , then I felt a very strong horizontal rush inside my body (lime being tied on the shore and subjected to a very fast el and tide) , suddenly some one appeared from no where , I thought she was mum ( but later found my mum sleeping) , I couldn't see her face , but she was dressed in white dress (not fashionable just a piece of cloth), she bought her hand on my head and said strange things , after I found my self in a normal dream .
Few nights later while falling asleep. I heard a voice I think it's hers it said " of course not , I am your crazy sister"( I have no sisters) ( she talks to me in English while my first language is Arabic)
After a week I heard the same voice again saying " just behind you "
What was that and who is she?
I have to admit that during this period of time I had a lot of visual and auditory hallucinations , but those seemed very different ( all other hallucinations are just random except for 2 pairs of eyes which I still see till now when I close my eyes)
mohamed
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: sleep paralysis

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 pm

In a transition, perhaps culture shock. In the new language dreamer admits to self fears he is insane.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby RogueSon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Some people believe that what you see during an episode of sleep paralysis can be a spiritual sign, a reflection of your deepest fears, or a complicated look at what is going on in your subconscious. Personally, I think what you see durning an episode is a combination of what stresses you out during the day and the most recent nightmare you had. I suppose you will have to figure out who the unknown girl is for yourself. Sorry my friend, I wish I could offer more help. If it is really bothering you and you can't seem to figure it out and still desire to know if there is a meaning behind it, seeing a councilor who specializes in dreams might be a valuable option.
Disclaimer: I'm just some guy with an opinion
RogueSon
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nightyy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Sheena wrote:In a transition, perhaps culture shock. In the new language dreamer admits to self fears he is insane.

Hi Sheena , I'm the one who posted this Post , I forget that acc , so I made new one
I didn't understand what u mean
nightyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Then: a) paraphrase
b) ask a specific Q.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders