Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dimensions of the universes and the library

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

Dimensions of the universes and the library

Postby ceceteh » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:07 am

I have been keeping a dream dictionary for many years. Having insomnia, I take a small dosage of sleeping pills before I go to sleep. Now, before you blame the dreams on my medication, I need to have a disclaimer saying that my medication is prescribed by a doctor and I have also tried going to sleep without taking my medication before and the results are the same.

I have huge dreams of entire storylines and twisted plots and its so vivid it feels like I'm in a movie every night of my own creation.
The themes of all these dreams are usually the same in which there is a reoccurring motif of death and destruction, sometimes birth.

One such dream was me gaving birth to twins that I got pregnant with outside of our universe. There were different dimensions and earth was just one of them, the dimensions made up this term called the library and only a few people have ever had the honour of experiencing "the library". "The library" gives off metal like objects and plastic objects in its projectile atmosphere (almost like a forcefield) that look like little pencils and are like magnets. I collected a lot of these pencil like objects from years and years ago and I met a girl. The girl and I went to the other side of the universe where we were swimming in the womb, with thousands of other solar systems and universes all around us. I was creating a sculpture when another girl kept disturbing me. This aggravated me and I started giving birth. It was a difficult birth as I was releasing my bowels and giving birth at the same time, the pain, still fresh in my mind, was excruciating. I gave birth in "The Library's" hospital, and it turned out that I have twins, in the form of 5 children. The first 2 that came out were beautiful and the remaining 3 were made up of parts of one child, looking like an egg in a half developed world, slimy and slobbering, smelling of dog's saliva. My children were taken from me and kept in the fertilisation unit to keep warm. They grew up very quickly and I loved my children very much. I was very protective of them and I didn't let anybody else feed them or take them home. They grew up very very quickly. They had eyes for belly buttons, which only the chosen ones in the universe had. And throughout this time, I had a lady who was acting as my mentor, who has been to "the library" once before and also was chosen to have children but she killed her kids and gave up that chance. She had followed me back into "the library" to visit me and share with me the story of the chosen few, however with ill intentions for she wanted to steal my children and murder me in cold blood for her children were murdered previously and she blamed fate. Because I did not know her ill intentions, I befriended her and named her godmother of my children. And that was when I woke up.

The strange thing is that I remember every single detail, smell, emotion, colour and sound of the dream after I woke up, and even now still. Is anybody able to classify the symbols in my dream and explain the significance of them? I was not going through much at that point of time as I was having my school holidays. I am a 20 year old female and have never been pregnant.
ceceteh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders