Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange dreams, out of body...

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

Strange dreams, out of body...

Postby mcstar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:41 pm

This story was looping through my mind till I was about 8-9 years old..

My questions:
- is it possible I astral project?
- dreams have some connection on previous life?
- Am I oldsoul?
- what dreams like this means?

Every day I was like wtf just happened at 3-4 o'clock..
I was hunted all my childhood by the same loop of dreams. I fell a sleep at 8-9 at evening....I don't remember nothing then I wake up on big meadow with this black tower in the middle of it..
I remember some voices...field of grass was showered with roses. I walk around and voices started to getting louder...louder..feeling biggest fears in my life..I feel something is connected with this tower...louder...than everything become black and BAAAM I wake up in my body..I feel this falling back in my sweating body..
I remember some OBE-s too..once I saw myself from above my bed...I was watching my self sleeping.
Second time I had OBE was when I fall asleep at evening..after few hours I woke up..stand up..everthing seems like very bright or dark I dont remember..
I look around and see myself sleeping like wtf...than some dark light starting to shine through my doors..I lay under my table..watching too the doors and myself still sleeping..than doors open like tornado and everything become dark ..than...death walk very slowly through darkness...I watching myself and trying to wake up..but I can't...death is so close..than I wake up again
Everytime I was feelling 2 bodies..this astral body and my own body..or lets say that astral is "real body"..

And yeah my dreams felt like I was dreaming my dead of previous life or something..like that my soul wasn't used to my body..

Because this was biggest fear in my life..this dreams..when i woke up I was terrified..sweaty..feared for my life..
I had alot of moonwalking too..when the moon was full I turned on all the lights in the house..not remembering it...I was talking and sleeping too..screamed..
But every moonwalk I was talking, walking around house..

Thanks to read my strange story..if u can help me to understand this just talk..sorry for my english it isnt my main language :)
Have a nice day :D
mcstar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders