Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crazy or physic? Please answer

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

Crazy or physic? Please answer

Postby Kaz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:53 am

Why do i get highly sensitive while trying to go to sleep at night my mind wonders I hear different people chatting random bits an pieces my skin gets tingle an prickly my jaw get tight sometimes an my face feels like it won't relax is this just anxiety or something more? I've also thought it could be a physic thing as I've dreamt of people who has passed away an they are telling me stuff to get closure or are asking to approach me but I'm to scared so I shut it down I saw spirit as a child I don't know if this is connected or an I going crazy ?
Kaz3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Crazy or physic? Please answer

Postby dreamdavid » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 pm

you can go crayz, but your not, it happens to me me it shorribe called exploding head sysdrome it also could be satan and his demons or somthing else
dreamdavid
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Crazy or physic? Please answer

Postby poliq » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 am

Some people are more sensitive to sound when they're asleep. I have a concert series sound so with an alarm attached to it because I have yet to find an alarm clock that reliably wakes me up. That being said, when I had an infant in the house, I would wake up at the first little cry and was in the room with a bottle or diaper change before the mom was even aware the baby was awake. When I lived with Tabitha and her parents, all she had to do was peek her head on the door and quietly say, “it's time to get up, Jason.”
I aslo read that people who have been through traumas have been known to wake up at every little noise through the night. It is also possible to train your sleep sensitivity, even to wake up to certain sounds regardless of how loud they are. In this case you need to go through several steps:
1. A cool room is perfect for falling asleep quickly.
2. A cup of warm milk with honey.
3. A book or relaxing music.
4. Comfortable mattress.

By the way, if don't know how to choose your perfect mattress, I recommend you read some reviews and comparisons, then make a choice.
Hope it will help!
poliq
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders