Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hearing stuff at night?

Discuss sleep problems, insomnia, sleeping aids/medications, sleep apnea and tips on a better night's sleep. Do you or your mate snore? Do you sleep walk or sleep talk? Do you grind your teeth? Talk about your experiences here.

Hearing stuff at night?

Postby 3F0ur3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello,

A friend of mine had a nightmare about a spider just an hour ago. She absolutely hates and fears spiders because of a terrifying experience during childhood. After waking up, she couldn't get back to sleep, because she was hearing all sorts of stuff such as footsteps, whispers, breathing, even clocks. She's told me that this happened since she was born. I'm now trying to figure out what causes these hallucinations. Has someone here perhaps experienced something like that before, and/or knows why that could be happening?
Another experience she has shared with me happened when she was with her friend. First, they could both hear a girl scream from within the woods and they later saw a tall man standing right next to them. It sounds very strange, seeing as the same stuff happens to her friend.
If there is any way to get rid of the hallucinations or at least make them easier to cope with, please share what you know!

Thanks in advance!
3F0ur3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Not Hearing stuff at night?

Postby Superman1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:50 pm

I know you are no longer there since you have become a ghost, but in case you can hear me from the spirit world, tap twice.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Sleeping Problems And Disorders